online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Gene Believes Diddy Will Take His Life Over Cassie Video and Reveals Diddy Worships Satan

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '23        #1
3023 page views
91 comments

Hoops Savant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9711 9 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
icon Gene Believes Diddy Will Take His Life Over Cassie Video and Reveals Diddy Worships Satan

YT
+19   

icon
best
icon
worst
91 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Jp07 
Props total: 15324 15 K  Slaps total: 2493 2 K
I used to think gene deal was just a crazy disgruntled employee. I still kinda do I don't believe everything he says but I'm starting to look back on some sh1t he said like man maybe he wasn't lying

Last edited by Jp07; 05-19-2024 at 03:28 PM..
+39   

1 month ago '04        #3
ddash 
Props total: 137078 137 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K
 Jp07 said 🔗
I used to think gene deal was just a crazy disgruntled employee. I still kinda do I don't believe everything he says but I'm starting to look back on some sh1t he said like mam maybe he wasn't lying
If we aint seen gene much before,we gon really see him now and in the future lol
+31   

1 month ago '13        #4
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 92024 92 K  Slaps total: 14386 14 K
25 minutes in. vid from years ago
dude starting to really seem legit

🔗

+7   

1 month ago '05        #5
freeg4 
Props total: 892 892  Slaps total: 354 354
 Jp07 said 🔗
I used to think gene deal was just a crazy disgruntled employee. I still kinda do I don't believe everything he says but I'm starting to look back on some sh1t he said like mam maybe he wasn't lying
Maybe. Maybe itís because in your idol worshipping celebrity worshipping mind you was conditioned to believe that these ppl were model citizens and any wild allegations or information comes out about them from someone that person gets labeled as a disgruntled broke hater.
+15   

1 month ago '19        #6
Jp07 
 freeg4 said 🔗
Maybe. Maybe itís because in your idol worshipping celebrity worshipping mind you was conditioned to believe that these ppl were model citizens and any wild allegations or information comes out about them from someone that person gets labeled as a disgruntled broke hater.
This is hilarious. And you are the woke person that sees everything right?
No I'm not like that at all I always thought there was something weird about Diddy I guess normal people that don't have enough time to really be looking into celebrities they don't care about and don't even know must not know the info that you and the rest of the know it all people on the internet are supposedly privy to.
Sorry I've had a life and am learning this in real time like the rest of the normal people
+11   

1 month ago '16        #7
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 155778 155 K  Slaps total: 20429 20 K
 freeg4 said 🔗
Maybe. Maybe it’s because in your idol worshipping celebrity worshipping mind you was conditioned to believe that these ppl were model citizens and any wild allegations or information comes out about them from someone that person gets labeled as a disgruntled broke hater.
Somebody who goes on a campaign to say bad things about you is disgruntled. That’s a fair label to put on those kind of people. It could be somebody saying bad things about you or me or somebody famous like Diddy. Most people experience sh1t like that and charge it to the game, a select few devote their life to talking about the pain you caused them or others.

1 month ago '16        #8
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 33377 33 K  Slaps total: 8729 8 K
This is the first time and hopefully only time I agree with Gene deal...dude is right on with everything he's saying in this video, even down to being responsible for Wolf getting offed.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #9
sjuelz 
Props total: 21925 21 K  Slaps total: 2951 2 K
will he return that devil money he made from him...
+11   

1 month ago '05        #10
freeg4 
Props total: 892 892  Slaps total: 354 354
 Jp07 said 🔗
This is hilarious. And you are the woke person that sees everything right?
No I'm not like that at all I always thought there was something weird about Diddy I guess normal people that don't have enough time to really be looking into celebrities they don't care about and don't even know must not know the info that you and the rest of the know it all people on the internet are supposedly privy to.
Sorry I've had a life and am learning this in real time like the rest of the normal people
The fact that youíre referencing gene deal letís me know that you are privy to the information on the internet. But the bigger problem is your reluctance to admit that you have been brainwashed to demonize and discredit anyone that has any railing allegations against your beloved celebrities.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #11
Jp07 
 freeg4 said 🔗
The fact that youíre referencing gene deal letís me know that you are privy to the information on the internet. But the bigger problem is your reluctance to admit that you have been brainwashed to demonize and discredit anyone that has any railing allegations against your beloved celebrities.
Man all of us get the clips from social media and YouTube and sh1t. No I actually don't know too much about dude all I've ever seen is him talking sh1t about puff and telling crazy stories that I don't got Noone to verify.
He could be wrong or could be right. What I'm saying is maybe I'm starting to think about the things I've seen him say with all the Diddy bullsh1t that's going on right now
+4   

1 month ago '04        #12
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 136765 136 K  Slaps total: 9515 9 K

SMH beat up this lil azz girl
+6   

1 month ago '22        #13
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 18994 18 K  Slaps total: 1329 1 K
pu$$y was having his way…..

+8   

1 month ago '22        #14
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 18994 18 K  Slaps total: 1329 1 K
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
Somebody who goes on a campaign to say bad things about you is disgruntled. Thatís a fair label to put on those kind of people. It could be somebody saying bad things about you or me or somebody famous like Diddy. Most people experience sh1t like that and charge it to the game, a select few devote their life to talking about the pain you caused them or others.
Didnt mean to slap

1 month ago '17        #15
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 92654 92 K  Slaps total: 11493 11 K
I worked with a former artist he told me that he saw Big begging Puff for money that was owed to him. Damn near with tears in his eyes! He said that Puff basically held that money over his head to force him to go to LA instead of London where he was booked to promote his album.

We all know what happened in LA. I still remember the sorrow and anger in his eyes when he told me that.

After all that this demon puts out “I’ll be missing you”, running up mountains, dancing in the rain with kids and sh1t but thats how you did somebody “you truly loved” when they were alive?

That same man left his kids face down in the dirt with Police all around them, for some sh1t he did, while he was Diddy bopping on a Private Plane.
emoji

If he would do that to his own kids imagine what he would do to the grown men who don’t know him, glazing his balls defending him. You n1ggas are worse than Cassie in my eyes. At least she got 100ms out of him. How much yall n1ggas got to shine his balls?

SMH you n1ggas can worship Puff all you want, count his money and talk that “Black Excellence” sh1t.

That n1gga wasn’t sh1t since City College. fu#k him and everyone defending him

Last edited by GodBody; 05-19-2024 at 05:29 PM..
+36   

1 month ago '15        #16
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130
Props total: 117374 117 K  Slaps total: 14028 14 K

+13   

1 month ago '15        #17
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151714 151 K  Slaps total: 8604 8 K
Puff need to go to a cheap a$s country. Live like a fu#king king and lay low. fu#k the dumb sh1t. Let his money work for good through the moves of his kids. Put them in a position to do some good in the world. Helping battered women and sh1t, whatever.
+4   

1 month ago '22        #18
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 12044 12 K  Slaps total: 2551 2 K
 Tobinmont said 🔗
Puff need to go to a cheap a$s country. Live like a fu#king king and lay low. fu#k the dumb sh1t. Let his money work for good through the moves of his kids. Put them in a position to do some good in the world. Helping battered women and sh1t, whatever.
They can just extradite you if nggas wanna play that game. Youíll last half a year max before they finish paperwork with whatever state government is housing you and go drag your a$s back.

Russell is out the way to avoid being in the light publicly. Heís not dodging anything by being in Bali.

1 month ago '11        #19
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 93845 93 K  Slaps total: 62366 62 K
 Dash said 🔗
↪🔗

SMH beat up this lil azz girl
That song is horrible that bi#ch canít sing for sh1t

1 month ago '06        #20
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 78196 78 K  Slaps total: 10889 10 K
 Jp07 said 🔗
I used to think gene deal was just a crazy disgruntled employee. I still kinda do I don't believe everything he says but I'm starting to look back on some sh1t he said like man maybe he wasn't lying
Nah, he's deffo that--a crazy disgruntled employee--but he's also a grifter and a weirdo... Not sayin that Diddy ain't a POS weirdo, but this guy has been on one for a looong time man... He throws sh1t at the wall and sees what sticks..
+5   

1 month ago '19        #21
Jp07 
 RAZAH CUTS said 🔗
Nah, he's deffo that--a crazy disgruntled employee--but he's also a grifter and a weirdo... Not sayin that Diddy ain't a POS weirdo, but this guy has been on one for a looong time man... He throws sh1t at the wall and sees what sticks..
Yeah that's kinda what I'm thinkin
+2   

1 month ago '22        #22
Brooklyn7 
Props total: 1752 1 K  Slaps total: 238 238
As an Observer...
this gossip sh1t is embarrassing for men.

At work the nurses are the ones that talk about Diddy, Kendrick & Drake the most. Lmao
+10   

1 month ago '14        #23
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x183
Props total: 125437 125 K  Slaps total: 9807 9 K
I think he talks because he feels guilty about what happened to big and some of the sh1t he witnessed

He doesn't seem like he hates Diddy, moreso he resents him
+2   

1 month ago '04        #24
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 97144 97 K  Slaps total: 18518 18 K
Dude literally devoted his life speaking on another man. Ultimate cornball
+3   

1 month ago '18        #25
Dehone 
Props total: 109492 109 K  Slaps total: 7282 7 K
 GodBody said 🔗
I worked with a former artist he told me that he saw Big begging Puff for money that was owed to him. Damn near with tears in his eyes! He said that Puff basically held that money over his head to force him to go to LA instead of London where he was booked to promote his album.

We all know what happened in LA. I still remember the sorrow and anger in his eyes when he told me that.

After all that this demon puts out “I’ll be missing you”, running up mountains, dancing in the rain with kids and sh1t but thats how you did somebody “you truly loved” when they were alive?

That same man left his kids face down in the dirt with Police all around them, for some sh1t he did, while he was Diddy bopping on a Private Plane.
emoji

If he would do that to his own kids imagine what he would do to the grown men who don’t know him, glazing his balls defending him. You n1ggas are worse than Cassie in my eyes. At least she got 100ms out of him. How much yall n1ggas got to shine his balls?

SMH you n1ggas can worship Puff all you want, count his money and talk that “Black Excellence” sh1t.

That n1gga wasn’t sh1t since City College. fu#k him and everyone defending him
Damn, that sh1t makes me look at songs like juicy and sky’s the limit differently now. Big wanted to take care of his kids and his folks and Diddy was treating this nikka like an animal trying to breed hits and money out his a$s until there wasn’t sh1t left
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+10917
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2415
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
206 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6611
The reality of you dudes that think you look ďyoung for your ageĒ
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 23 - Trump says he's going to give Police full immunity no matter w..
165 comments
1 day ago
@news