online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Japanese Are Now Teaching White Men About Their History Coz Of Assassin's Creed Backlash👀

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
4550 page views
130 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 74007 74 K  Slaps total: 25715 25 K
icon Japanese Are Now Teaching White Men About Their History Coz Of Assassin's Creed Backlash👀

The way some white people hate black characters in anything is fu#king stupid... They're so racist they're making the Japanese defend black people... This is fu#king insane
emoji
+184   

icon
best
icon
worst
130 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22225 22 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

The way some white people hate black characters in anything is fu#king stupid... They're so racist they're making the Japanese defend black people... This is fu#king insane
emoji
This is perfect

Post more of Japan defending and stating the history
+33   

1 month ago '14        #3
NewLegends  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20993 20 K  Slaps total: 2959 2 K
One time Ubisoft made Connor Kenway the cause of pretty much everything in the Revolutionary War. So much so that there was a Game Informer issue where the quiz was just a bunch of Revolutionary War questions but the answer to everyone was Connor.

Cultural and historical accuracy have never been at play at Ubisoft. There’s another reason for the anger

1 month ago '04        #4
CrAkKedOuT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28657 28 K  Slaps total: 4987 4 K

+60   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 289425 289 K  Slaps total: 28036 28 K
Uh oh @🔗, your head chief is killing your racist narrative.

emoji
+7   

1 month ago '05        #6
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 94103 94 K  Slaps total: 16302 16 K
Guarantee You KK-razie Is In A Uproar About This Situation
emoji

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 05-18-2024 at 03:29 PM..
+20   

1 month ago '22        #7
Swamp Hog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8737 8 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
 TonyCartagena said 🔗
Guarantee You KK-razie Is In A Uproar About This Situation
emoji

Hes sat there with phils d1ck in his a$s like
+17   

1 month ago '18        #8
Dehone 
Props total: 109255 109 K  Slaps total: 7258 7 K
White neck beards getting more upset than Japanese people

emoji
+40   

1 month ago '08        #9
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 21189 21 K  Slaps total: 3560 3 K
Why are white dudes upset?

Remember this? Plus so many films Caucasian have made throughout the years that should've had Japanese actors instead of Caucasians?

+67   

1 month ago '07        #10
MiseryCityTexas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13485 13 K  Slaps total: 4047 4 K
 Dehone said 🔗
White neck beards getting more upset than Japanese people

emoji
Japanese people aren't happy about this either. Just like at the likes to dislikes ratio on Ubisoft Japanese YouTube page.

1 month ago '19        #11
1mcchicken2go 
Props total: 4325 4 K  Slaps total: 290 290
Wypipo only say sh1t when its a black guy or non feminine female (Last of us 2 outrage was hilariously the same)

A bunch of people online were commenting "you guys are mad that a black guy is in a samurai game....where were you guys when Nioh came out????"
One is completely fictional character and one is a historic character in real life. Take a guess which one's which.
emoji

For those lost:

Sidenote: Yasuke was in Nioh as well. He's literally been in the jap culture forever. Human beings just know how to hate more than anything lol

Last edited by 1mcchicken2go; 05-18-2024 at 05:23 PM..
+49   

1 month ago '18        #12
Dehone 
Props total: 109255 109 K  Slaps total: 7258 7 K
 MiseryCityTexas said 🔗
Japanese people aren't happy about this either. Just like at the likes to dislikes ratio on Ubisoft Japanese YouTube page.
A lot of those comments have been translated and it’s people literally saying “I’m from Mexico/Croatia/Philippines/etc and I think it’s disrespectful to Japanese culture”.
+25   

1 month ago '10        #13
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 42564 42 K  Slaps total: 7037 7 K
 1mcchicken2go said 🔗
Wypipo only say sh1t when its a black guy or non feminine female (Last of us 2 outrage was hilariously the same)

A bunch of people online were commenting "you guys are mad that a black guy is in a samurai game....where were you guys when Nioh came out????"
One is completely fictional character and one is a historic character in real life. Take a guess which one's which.
emoji

For those lost:

Sidenote: Yasuke was in Nioh as well. He's literally been in the jap culture forever. Human beings just know how to hate more than anything lol
Yeah I'm playing last of the US 2 for the first time right now and the only thing I have a problem with is why didn't they didn't

, well I guess there wouldn't be a game but still all the lesbian s*** I didn't really care either way. Yes, the story is not as good as the first one, but the gameplay is way better.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #14
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 38010 38 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
I wanted to peep how all the white-dude youtubers would cover this.

I agree that alot of studios take the diversity sh1t too far, but I was waiting to see how they would cover something that was factual...

Low and behold, they ALL showed their colors when all they had to do was look up the history on it.. But nah, they revealed ANYTHING with a black character is woke in their eyes..

No matter the studio, the genre, the history, setting, lore, or whatever else..

So now, the excuse was before when their was a black dude in games, he would be the pu$$y nerd ( ala saints row remake) or gay.... or just be there with no major impact.

They would excuse that, and then say "Well they really need to stop making black males such wimps". But now that you see he's not a wimp and in a starring role (not taking a backseat) .... now its a problem !

Bro I'm loving how their exposing themselves..
and if you peep.. THIS ISN'T EVEN GAMEPLAY!!!

I love when I see hypocrites for what they are.

Last edited by THExTAKEOVER; 05-18-2024 at 09:13 PM..
+42   

1 month ago '07        #15
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 153751 153 K  Slaps total: 18895 18 K
inferior white racists are always looking for some way to call someone else racist. These bottom feeders literally think that any participation from any other race in anything is an attack on white people. bi#ches with victim complexes
+47   

1 month ago '19        #16
1mcchicken2go 
Props total: 4325 4 K  Slaps total: 290 290
 acegutta22 said 🔗
Yeah I'm playing last of the US 2 for the first time right now and the only thing I have a problem with is why didn't they didn't

, well I guess there wouldn't be a game but still all the lesbian s*** I didn't really care either way. Yes, the story is not as good as the first one, but the gameplay is way better.
There is no right or wrong answer there, but it's just human nature. They

I won't say much more cause you will be going for a ride, but Last of us 1 is goated, but I enjoyed 2 alot more story wise and gameplay including the lesbian bs. The theme(s) of story, they nailed it and somehow it still went over people's head (randoms who completed game). oh well i hope u enjoy

I'm prob gonna do my third run on soon on one of the hardest difficulties. Make sure i still got it :P
+7   

1 month ago '24        #17
Stay Blessed 
Props total: 1132 1 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
emoji

Last edited by Stay Blessed; 05-18-2024 at 07:56 PM..

1 month ago '10        #18
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 42564 42 K  Slaps total: 7037 7 K
 1mcchicken2go said 🔗
There is no right or wrong answer there, but it's just human nature. They

I won't say much more cause you will be going for a ride, but Last of us 1 is goated, but I enjoyed 2 alot more story wise and gameplay including the lesbian bs. The theme(s) of story, they nailed it and somehow it still went over people's head (randoms who completed game). oh well i hope u enjoy

I'm prob gonna do my third run on soon on one of the hardest difficulties. Make sure i still got it :P
well if thats the case

are

and i noticed in this world if you dont do that you are stupid and deserve to die
+1   

1 month ago '12        #19
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38 OP
Props total: 74007 74 K  Slaps total: 25715 25 K
 MiseryCityTexas said 🔗
Those are white people using Google translate
emoji
+22   

1 month ago '17        #20
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 38010 38 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
Those are white people using Google translate
emoji
nah he's right.

I had to remind myself on how Japanese feel about black characters being in a Japanese backdrop.

As much as they know black folk watch anime and dig their culture, that doesn't mean a certain large group of Japanese folks like that... or accept it.

Japan at least in my opinon is 50% xenophobic and 50% not.
+2   

1 month ago '24        #21
Hand of Fate 
Props total: 346 346  Slaps total: 221 221
Ubisoft has officially lost their minds. And Its more apparent that, something major happened a few years ago that made them go away from common sense video game creation.

It's a very potent rumor that the staff behind Assasins Creed, used Yauske due to DEI money. The women as the other MC was being rated poorly for looking Korean which she does in my opinion

It's a bad idea, instead of creating a genuine Japanese esq experience, they rather be lazy and not do the adequate research it takes to get things right

They also didn't want to create a brand new Creed game that centered around African lore. Because that also would require a real look into the past. Having to put aside ur own bias, and seek information is something these vile people do t want

The name of the game is identity politics control. It's really out of hand now, video games wasn't that serious before right? Or were they the whole time and les don't like being forced to think beyond trivial shyt

When they can't use racism to either sell or create controversy in order to sell.... Then they don't bother to create a new experience.

Fools trying to turn the tables upside

It's not just white people making these bigoted decisions. Its also Black people cheering on the racist trolling, and there are absolutely evil agents in all collectives of people

Ubisoft done lost there minds

1 month ago '24        #22
Hand of Fate 
Props total: 346 346  Slaps total: 221 221
The same thing is occuring in Anime, the American side studios have been over translating Japanese Anime in American

It means all of the inflection of emotions, dialogue and behaviors have been changed into a water down, very gender bias Americanized language for Anime dubs

I've also found out due to Anime increased profits and popularity, there starting to drastically change the tone of popular animes. It's another reason why

The English dubs are so bad compared to subs. Cause they changed the characters in a lot of ways, and they take away the tension, passion or genuine anger/hatred a character has to soften their interpretation of that character

It's a business pattern I've tried to bring up numerous times on this site. I called this very moment years ago on this site.

I told y'all Disney messing up Marvel isn't about bad decisions made by accident. There are actively changing the most popular iPS that aren't already controlled by identity politics companies.

Star Wars, Marvel comics, The Witcher, Animes like DB in the past.

Swapping a popular Asian MC with a white guy was the obvious first attack

Then came the tone changes. Disney changing the tone of the most violent and successful iPs in history.

And those who never read the material, never knew about the lore. Are grown now with jobs, get bored cause they most likely don't have a social life so millions of others.

America is getting dragged by the ears right now, people gotta stop using race before logic. That's the only reason why these companies are even trying to pull this shyt.

Smarten up !

1 month ago '07        #23
MiseryCityTexas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13485 13 K  Slaps total: 4047 4 K
 Dehone said 🔗
A lot of those comments have been translated and it’s people literally saying “I’m from Mexico/Croatia/Philippines/etc and I think it’s disrespectful to Japanese culture”.
Japs are also saying Yasuke wasn't a real samurai, and he was just a servant and retainer, and the Japanese are mad because Ubisoft and Sweet Baby Inc are trying to rewrite Yasuke 's history.

1 month ago '24        #24
DaKrazie1 
Props total: 563 563  Slaps total: 515 515
 MiseryCityTexas said 🔗
Japs are also saying Yasuke wasn't a real samurai, and he was just a servant and retainer, and the Japanese are mad because Ubisoft and Sweet Baby Inc are trying to rewrite Yasuke 's history.
The Japanese have long turned him into a folk hero and rewrote that history. Realistically they’re just retelling a folk story that has been a part of Japanese history and culture for centuries.

His story is now more like Paul Bunyan, John Henry, and Johnny Appleseed than an actual historical figure.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #25
1Oh 
Props total: 47068 47 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
With the sheer amount of energy these racists are expending to devalue this black man's legacy over one simple videogame, just imagine how they behaved when there were even less checks & balances to protect the lives of black people...

I wish I had a crystal ball to see ALL of the innocent people these animals killed, the ideas they stolen, the legacies they erased, & the history they buried, purely because they hate to see black people thriving in any capacity.

We live amongst demons, and nothing short of it.
emoji

They was mad about the ZAU game acouple weeks ago, now they mad about this.
emoji
Whenever a black person even appears to be the centerpiece anywhere they unofficially claim to be "their space", they completely meltdown. And it's funny, bizarre, & sad, everytime I see it.
+36   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 17 - California becomes first state to give illegal immigrants free..
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1713
Chris Brown Took Your PAWG Dawgg?
95 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-11210
Video inside So There's Rumors That Kendrick's Camp Bought Views And Spam BotsԀ..
350 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+166
Video inside The real reason “Moesha” was cancelled..
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies