online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Florida Womanís entitlement pushes police to the edge and gets her arrested!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '23        #1
906 page views
37 comments

Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 48636 48 K  Slaps total: 12956 12 K
Florida Womanís entitlement pushes police to the edge and gets her arrested!

YT

+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
37 comments

5 days ago '04        #2
mateo 
Props total: 1821 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
Choices
+3   

5 days ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 89617 89 K  Slaps total: 16179 16 K
 mateo said 🔗
Choices
🔗

+5   

5 days ago '17        #4
Dante Haversham  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 50792 50 K  Slaps total: 7387 7 K
🔗

Single Mom, hard headed and an overall poor decision maker is a hell of a combination.

Funny thing is people will say all cops are bad meanwhile this guy gave her a million chances and probably wouldn't have even arrested her had she just listened to him from jump. This chick escalated this situation far beyond what it should have been and then played the victim.

Last edited by Dante Haversham; 05-15-2024 at 07:42 AM..
+9   

5 days ago '11        #5
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 79654 79 K  Slaps total: 10851 10 K
i hate people who act like this. And this thing is raising some fu#king kids yo. We are doomed.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 05-15-2024 at 08:12 AM..
+9   

5 days ago '18        #6
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33521 33 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said 🔗
↪🔗
Dammit. Beat me to it.
emoji
+1   

5 days ago '04        #7
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 89617 89 K  Slaps total: 16179 16 K
 set117 said 🔗
Dammit. Beat me to it.
emoji

+1   

5 days ago '10        #8
kingblock 
Props total: 12465 12 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
I watched this the other day. This bi#ch is crazy. That officer was cool.
+9   

5 days ago '18        #9
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 98581 98 K  Slaps total: 10463 10 K
 Dante Haversham said 🔗
↪🔗

Single Mom, hard headed and an overall poor decision maker is a hell of a combination.

Funny thing is people will say all cops are bad meanwhile this guy gave her a million chances and probably wouldn't have even arrested her had she just listened to him from jump. This chick escalated this situation far beyond what it should have been and then played the victim.
As an institution, the police are generally bad for black people. I stand on that but there are decent people working inside of bad institutions. This cop seemed fair.

As far as the young lady, I feel bad for her. She really wasn't trying to be a bad person. It's clear she just has bad decision making ski1ls and a lack of impulse control. Her kids will inherit the same traits.

Sometimes women can get away with this if they are attractive or develop coping mechanisms. In a black man, these traits are a death trap.
+7   

5 days ago '22        #10
Skate 
Props total: 12565 12 K  Slaps total: 3303 3 K
When you watch enough of these videos you see a much different picture then what is painted to us by the hip hop culture and mainstream news

Cops often go out of their way to de-escalate situations but are treated with a great amount of disrespect

I would also say that not all Karens are white, alot of people in America have a privileged mentality

@🔗 @🔗

This happened in my state, on a bridge ive driven over many times. I have a path along the shoreline where i like to rollerblade and i can see this bridge, its got some cool lights at night time

🔗

Last edited by Skate; 05-15-2024 at 09:39 AM..

5 days ago '05        #11
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 28312 28 K  Slaps total: 8521 8 K
 Skate said 🔗

I would also say that not all Karens are white, alot of people in America have a privileged mentality
majority of these cops earn the hate. not matter if its from a black karen or white karen. its us against them. they are a brotherhood that only supports their own. ie the blue wall
+1   

5 days ago '21        #12
243Bqby 
Props total: 724 724  Slaps total: 75 75
Man this was tuff to watch. Why would you subject your family and kids to see you like that in public smh
+5   

5 days ago '19        #13
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37393 37 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
I used to know a lot of ppl riding like this.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #14
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10862 10 K  Slaps total: 2290 2 K
 Skate said 🔗
When you watch enough of these videos you see a much different picture then what is painted to us by the hip hop culture and mainstream news

Cops often go out of their way to de-escalate situations but are treated with a great amount of disrespect

@🔗 @🔗

This happened in my state, on a bridge ive driven over many times. I have a path along the shoreline where i like to rollerblade and i can see this bridge, its got some cool lights at night time

↪🔗
Man that was wild sh1t, that cop cool at the end of the day. No one went to jail, no one got arrested. I heard Connecticut donít play with drug laws.
+1   

5 days ago '21        #15
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23673 23 K  Slaps total: 11279 11 K
 Skate said 🔗

@🔗 @🔗

↪🔗
U preaching facts brother
+1   

5 days ago '20        #16
one2remember3 
Props total: 18915 18 K  Slaps total: 1999 1 K
The fact they put this black woman in shackles bothers me man no matter what. As a n1gga that's bad suspended licenses

5 days ago '15        #17
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51613 51 K  Slaps total: 8658 8 K
 kingblock said 🔗
I watched this the other day. This bi#ch is crazy. That officer was cool.
Yal tripping. She not crazy. Just guilty as hell with her kids in tow by herself. As you see the cop said she knew she was habitual so she was going to have to leave them babies regardless of how much she listened to the officer. She called her ppl for them kids because she had to. Looks like she sacrificed freedom for them phone calls when in reality she did what she needed to do in her situation

And look at Yal in here defending these mf pigs. Mf ain’t cool he scared. Reach for ya wallet in front of him then tell me how cool he is when you justifiably ki1led cus he feared for his life
emoji

Last edited by roddy got white; 05-15-2024 at 10:35 AM..

5 days ago '04        #18
DRO MONTANA 
Props total: 7448 7 K  Slaps total: 849 849
They way she's acting just for getting caught on that suspended plus being a habitual offender she definitely knows since she gonna be doing some time.. if I was in that situation I wouldn't even touch a car. Like dude said choices.
+2   

5 days ago '23        #19
Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71 OP
She was doomed

5 days ago '05        #20
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62020 62 K  Slaps total: 9234 9 K
bi#ch ret@rded as hell….
+6   

5 days ago '23        #21
Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71 OP
Smh

5 days ago '15        #22
EnigmaticPigeon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 105539 105 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
just always keep ur emotions in check when dealing with them. If they violate your rights just document the sh1t as best u can but dont escalate it to the point that ur life is in danger or u catching more charges. Makes no sense at all
+4   

4 days ago '22        #23
Skate 
Props total: 12565 12 K  Slaps total: 3303 3 K
 s550benz said 🔗
Man that was wild sh1t, that cop cool at the end of the day. No one went to jail, no one got arrested. I heard Connecticut donít play with drug laws.
I would say theres some truth to that but i would also say for the most part the cops are very reasonable here and for the most part treat people the same way regardless of race

4 days ago '08        #24
mitchk 
Props total: 2565 2 K  Slaps total: 795 795
Christ almighty....

4 days ago '14        #25
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10862 10 K  Slaps total: 2290 2 K
 Skate said 🔗
I would say theres some truth to that but i would also say for the most part the cops are very reasonable here and for the most part treat people the same way regardless of race
Iím starting to like those laws that say if a cop is doing his job, and ur not involved, itís crime to walk up within a close distance and start recording. Everythingís already being recorded, if ur worried record from a distance.

I like interrogation videos, vest cam videos, dash cam videos, or phone recordings from involved parties. But I hate those guys who go around ďauditing (lol)Ē post offices and assessors offices, I like when those guys get tased or pepper sprayed lol.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2513
Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan podcast sounding like a crazy person
165 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+12112
Realizing your mother used you as a tools for her means to an end
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Nearly All Popeyes Locations in Central Georgia Abruptly Close
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+727
Image(s) inside Vado apologizes for putting hands on Tahiry admist Diddy disgusting wo..
199 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop