online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Is this enough Protein?

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Good eats

5 days ago '23        #1
1752 page views
43 comments

Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 48636 48 K  Slaps total: 12956 12 K
Is this enough Protein?

IG
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
43 comments

5 days ago '04        #2
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71592 71 K  Slaps total: 4450 4 K
Maybe...
+5   

5 days ago '07        #3
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 143841 143 K  Slaps total: 21922 21 K
everybody loves protein, everyone talks about how important it is, but no one can provide any definitive or conclusive evidence supporting a formula for how much protein a person needs

no proof, no evidence, it's just chanting

people really think that just eating protein builds muscles, but protein really just repairs strained muscle tissue, but you have to work the muscles in order to repair them

people think that being tired means they worked their muscles, so you have people who don't really strain muscle tissue getting their protein on and end up doughy, slovenly and gelatinous

and then the people don't understand that protein is simply amino acids and those can be found without hiding behind someone who ki1ls your animals for you, they really think that you can't build muscle if you don't eat flesh

and then you have people calling meat protein, which is kinda like calling opiates relaxing or meth energizing

and then you have people saying men aren't men if they don't eat the animals they lack the courage to ki1l and clean themselves

if you ain't pushing actual weight more than an hour a day, you probably don't all the protein you're eating

real carnivores don't sizzle, season or sauce their meats

5 days ago '23        #4
Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71 OP
Props total: 48636 48 K  Slaps total: 12956 12 K
Hmm
+1   

5 days ago '23        #5
SatsuiNoHado 
Props total: 382 382  Slaps total: 98 98
 yola said 🔗
everybody loves protein, everyone talks about how important it is, but no one can provide any definitive or conclusive evidence supporting a formula for how much protein a person needs

people really think that just eating protein builds muscles, but protein really just repairs strained muscle tissue, but you have to work the muscles in order to repair them

people think that being tired means they worked their muscles, so you have people who don't really strain muscle tissue getting their protein on and end up doughy, slovenly and gelatinous

and then the people don't understand that protein is simply amino acids and those can be found without hiding behind someone who ki1ls your animals for you, they really think that you can't build muscle if you don't eat flesh

and then you have people calling meat protein, which is kinda like calling opiates relaxing or meth energizing

and then you have people saying men aren't men if they don't eat the animals they lack the courage to ki1l and clean themselves

if you ain't pushing actual weight more than an hour a day, you probably don't all the protein you're eating

Quit yo yapping no one reading your rant
+47   

5 days ago '06        #6
Supa mario 
Props total: 37023 37 K  Slaps total: 3439 3 K
 SatsuiNoHado said 🔗
emoji
+23   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '09        #7
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 201894 201 K  Slaps total: 43784 43 K
I’d separate that into 3 meals
emoji
+7   

5 days ago '18        #8
Jwardisback3rd 
Props total: 7516 7 K  Slaps total: 856 856
 yola said 🔗

I agree with what you said but I thought great rule of thumb is 1g of protein per body weight a day
+3   

5 days ago '05        #9
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62020 62 K  Slaps total: 9234 9 K
Disgusting
+4   

5 days ago '15        #10
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 95015 95 K  Slaps total: 8912 8 K
 SatsuiNoHado said 🔗
A bro science anti protein rant is crazy.
+12   

5 days ago '16        #11
hakim1 
Props total: 3374 3 K  Slaps total: 334 334
Ain't no fiber or veggies in that meal. Anybody who eats any part of that is gonna feel like trash after.
+6   

5 days ago '23        #12
JDuece 
Props total: 60 60  Slaps total: 4 4
 yola said 🔗

Supposedly it's 0.7-1.2 grams per lean body mass.

My mindset has changed, one should be doing whatever makes them feel the best. Whether it's being carnivore, vegan. Some people don't process meat that well, some don't process veggies or carbs as much. There are general diet advice that work for most and some people that need a unique plan.

Last edited by JDuece; 05-15-2024 at 11:31 AM..
+3   

5 days ago '19        #13
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 71377 71 K  Slaps total: 16110 16 K
This why Americans are fat. Especially them FBAs...

5 days ago '24        #14
unit301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1897 1 K  Slaps total: 441 441
Who knows. Probably too much protein and calories. This is too much meat, no homo, to eat.

5 days ago '12        #15
daman729 
Props total: 164339 164 K  Slaps total: 6562 6 K
Anybody who eats like this regularly beter make sure they load up on vegetables and empty their bowels during the week lol. You're begging for acidosis when you eat like this.

emoji
+4   

5 days ago '17        #16
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 74559 74 K  Slaps total: 15778 15 K
Pause

5 days ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 84956 84 K  Slaps total: 16292 16 K
 Jwardisback3rd said 🔗
I agree with what you said but I thought great rule of thumb is 1g of protein per body weight a day
Dude you quoted obv ret@rded
+1   

5 days ago '22        #18
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 12325 12 K  Slaps total: 4555 4 K
wtf is that
emoji
+4   

5 days ago '04        #19
A-money 
Props total: 683 683  Slaps total: 54 54
To me personally, sh1t doesn’t even look appetizing.
+5   

5 days ago '17        #20
R Shackleford 
Props total: 21717 21 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K
 Jwardisback3rd said 🔗
It's more like .7/lb of lean mass

5 days ago '04        #21
 yola said 🔗
You serious?
+2   

4 days ago '04        #22
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 60210 60 K  Slaps total: 2778 2 K
Man, I can't eat like that anymore. I eat so clean nowadays that it would take my body a few days to recover from eating that.
+6   

4 days ago '04        #23
 The Bully said 🔗
I’d separate that into 3 meals
emoji
Negro that is 3 meals
+2   

4 days ago '16        #24
Beamin23 
Props total: 11560 11 K  Slaps total: 1496 1 K
Ain’t no wondering why America has the fatest and most unhealthy people look at that, does it look good… kinda but that is high blood pressure and diabetes. Watch what y’all eat people FDA said fu#k it.
+3   

4 days ago '22        #25
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11075 11 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
This era of food plates honestly disgusts me.

I’m sure the food is fine, but do I have to have watery shts due to this absurd combination of entrees and sides? Can I just have a sensible portion and pay a sensible price?
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+12114
Realizing your mother used you as a tools for her means to an end
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Nearly All Popeyes Locations in Central Georgia Abruptly Close
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+2512
Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan podcast sounding like a crazy person
165 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+176
logo May 18 | 🇸🇦 Ring of Fire🔥: 🇬🇧 F..