online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Cardi B Says No New Album In 2024: 選知 Relaxing This Year And Enjoying My Summer'

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 days ago '22        #1
2244 page views
85 comments

Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 52262 52 K  Slaps total: 5709 5 K
icon Cardi B Says No New Album In 2024: 選知 Relaxing This Year And Enjoying My Summer'

BreakkerSzn said

This bi#ch is so damn scared to drop another album.

emoji

Cardi B fans will seemingly have to wait even longer for her highly-anticipated sophomore album, as she has since declared it will not be arriving this year.

In a since-deleted post to X/Twitter on Tuesday (May 14), Cardi agreed with a fan who said people don’t appreciate the Bronx rapper’s tr@nsparency, and that she should fall back from social media for the time being.

“Exactly and I tell myself this all the time..and I hate that I fall back and start interacting again and it bites me in the ass…” Cardi replied.

“anyway NO album this year I don’t care I’m relaxing this year.. Dropping these features I already committed to and traveling and enjoying my summer.”
There may be some hope that she will change her mind, however, as just shortly after, Cardi sent a tweet celebrating having four songs hit the billion mark on Spotify and added, “can’t wait for you to see and hear what’s next!”

Cardi B previously assured fans that a new album would be coming in 2024 – marking six years since the released of her record-breaking debut album, Invasion of Privacy.

In March, the “Bodak Yellow” rapper showed that she had tons of songs, including some recorded as long ago as early 2023.

The Instagram video was captioned: “January 2023 ….I really got like 100 songs,” and the video showed a screen full of tracks for a song labeled “c#nty,” all recorded in late January of last year between 4 and 5 in the morning.

“January 27 of 20-20-fu#kin’-three. I be working on this sh1t at 5 a.m. — you know I’m a night owl,” she said, referring to her work on that track.

“I promise y’all this year: I’m not letting my anxiety, I’m not letting what haters say, I’m not letting what fans say… If I do a song, Imma just fu#kin’ drop it.

“Well, I got no choice, because I’m dropping my album this year, so stay tuned for the announcement.”
While celebrating Invasion Of Privacy‘s anniversary last month, Cardi also teased some new info about the next LP.

“6 years ago I released my first album and it broke so many records GAH LEE!!” she wrote, below the album art for her freshman release.

“6 years later I’m preparing to drop the next one this year.. it’s so different from what everyone is expecting and I’m sooo excited.”
She continued:

“Love you guys and thank you for the support! I’ll talk to ya soon I been so busy these last few days [red heart emoji]”
In March, Cardi gave fans a taste of what they can likely expect from her sophomore release, with her single, “Enough (Miami).” The track arrived two weeks after she dropped the “Like What (Freestyle)” sampling Missy Elliot’s 1999 hit “She’s a bi#ch.”

Cardi followed it up with a feature on Shakira’s “Puntera,” the opening track from her Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran album, which hit shelves mid-March.
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
85 comments

4 days ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62656 62 K  Slaps total: 9014 9 K
good for her..let her enjoy her success........

Last edited by marcchrome; 05-14-2024 at 07:13 PM..
+13   

4 days ago '23        #3
Rez0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3085 3 K  Slaps total: 252 252
she will never drop another album ever again because it will flop. she will keep releasing singles every couple of months the last few have not done well. she should be taking acting classes to head toward another career.
+62   

4 days ago '22        #4
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 Rez0 said 🔗
she will never drop another album ever again because it will flop. she will keep releasing singles every couple of months the last few have not done well. she should be taking acting classes to head toward another career.
Agreed.
+13   

4 days ago '19        #5
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 189976 189 K  Slaps total: 51347 51 K
Label realized she’s just a internet rapper
+24   

4 days ago '05        #6
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 41777 41 K  Slaps total: 7324 7 K
Good for her. Wouldn’t be checking for it regardless.
+16   

4 days ago '13        #7
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 158409 158 K  Slaps total: 13857 13 K
Yes I doubt she dropping ever lol

When you have your fans wait that long

If that sh1t ain’t 10/10 indisputably

They going to say it’s a flop/mid/trash
+16   

4 days ago '20        #8
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x104
Props total: 68239 68 K  Slaps total: 21478 21 K
n1ggas let Lauryn Hill get away with the sh1t

4 days ago '22        #9
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 Laron Isley said 🔗
I know you ain稚 comparing Cardi B to Lauryn Hill?

+50   

4 days ago '09        #10
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 311482 311 K  Slaps total: 33839 33 K
 Laron Isley said 🔗

lauryn hill has talent

cardi b is a microwave th0t rapper
+14   

4 days ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 232884 232 K  Slaps total: 13876 13 K
Pardison and Lil Yachty charging crazy prices now?

This sh1t hilarious lol
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '22        #12
HIPHOPCOP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36225 36 K  Slaps total: 8836 8 K

The label shelved her album

her last two singles didnt justify Atlantic releasing an album by her
+17   

4 days ago '22        #13
VINYLFANTASY 
Props total: 1722 1 K  Slaps total: 120 120
 Laron Isley said 🔗
emoji

+8   

4 days ago '22        #14
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x123
Props total: 50953 50 K  Slaps total: 19729 19 K
I don’t think anyone was expecting an album from her, beloved.
+4   

4 days ago '22        #15
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 194884 194 K  Slaps total: 230151 230 K
 messy marv stan said 🔗
lauryn hill has talent

cardi b is a microwave th0t rapper

4 days ago '14        #16
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56276 56 K  Slaps total: 7905 7 K
We can all take joy in knowing there ll be no cardi this summer
+10   

4 days ago '10        #17
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 23676 23 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
Man her album was everywhere summer ‘18
+11   

4 days ago '23        #18
newmembership 
Props total: 5679 5 K  Slaps total: 679 679
Learning from Rihanna, soon the singles & features will stop soon as she gets the right product out to market for life
+6   

4 days ago '15        #19
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119103 119 K  Slaps total: 6153 6 K
Good.

4 days ago '15        #20
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13594 13 K  Slaps total: 4289 4 K
 Demencio Benson said 🔗

↪🔗

This bi#ch is so damn scared to drop another album.

emoji

Cardi B fans will seemingly have to wait even longer for her highly-anticipated sophomore album, as she has since declared it will not be arriving this year.

In a since-deleted post to X/Twitter on Tuesday (May 14), Cardi agreed with a fan who said people don稚 appreciate the Bronx rapper痴 tr@nsparency, and that she should fall back from social media for the time being.

There may be some hope that she will change her mind, however, as just shortly after, Cardi sent a tweet celebrating having four songs hit the billion mark on Spotify and added, 田an稚 wait for you to see and hear what痴 next!

Cardi B previously assured fans that a new album would be coming in 2024 marking six years since the released of her record-breaking debut album, Invasion of Privacy.

In March, the 釘odak Yellow rapper showed that she had tons of songs, including some recorded as long ago as early 2023.

The Instagram video was captioned: 笛anuary 2023 .I really got like 100 songs, and the video showed a screen full of tracks for a song labeled 田#nty, all recorded in late January of last year between 4 and 5 in the morning.

While celebrating Invasion Of Privacy壮 anniversary last month, Cardi also teased some new info about the next LP.

She continued:

In March, Cardi gave fans a taste of what they can likely expect from her sophomore release, with her single, 摘nough (Miami). The track arrived two weeks after she dropped the 鏑ike What (Freestyle) sampling Missy Elliot痴 1999 hit 鉄he痴 a bi#ch.

Cardi followed it up with a feature on Shakira痴 撤untera, the opening track from her Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran album, which hit shelves mid-March.
Joe buddens and u are dumb as fu#k bro Lmaoo none of the female rappers besides Nicki even come close to Cardi痴 numbers album and record wise..

I will say her last handful of singles have all been mid to forgetful so she痴 on a fast decline but even coming down she outsells Meg,latto,s3xy Redd and glorilla
+4   

4 days ago '18        #21
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33518 33 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
 Rez0 said 🔗
Bingo!!!
+3   

4 days ago '06        #22
J.Shykes 
Props total: 3926 3 K  Slaps total: 204 204
I noticed that she'll drop a little single to test the waters, have it flop, run to IG and complain then rinse and repeat. I don't believe anyone is trying to hear a solo Cardi song right now. At this point she might need need to hang it up. She's made millions, just go on reality TV endorse products on IG etc etc.
+9   

4 days ago '14        #23
RasheedLateef  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10472 10 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 North!!! said 🔗
Yes I doubt she dropping ever lol

When you have your fans wait that long

If that sh1t ain稚 10/10 indisputably

They going to say it痴 a flop/mid/trash
eh lol the direction Atlantic went with her debut was on point, from the singles to the music videos to the live performances, they caught lightning in a bottle. It seems like she痴 trying to either have another run similar to that or she値l just drop singles and do features and have music on the side and have acting be more of her thing.
+4   

4 days ago '15        #24
g0dfather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37832 37 K  Slaps total: 10140 10 K
Yea she doesn’t want to sell 20k copies, her winning a grammy is the day i knew these awards r fu#k bs
+1   

4 days ago '21        #25
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 98232 98 K  Slaps total: 11435 11 K

Nicki Minaj Won The War
emoji
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4814
Video inside Married With Children Animated Series?!?!!?!?
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+12813
Video inside Oh Nah Issa WRAP For PUFF!! Turn to CNN RIGHT NOW!!!
951 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+238
Video inside May 17 - Congressional Hearing Turns into Chaos
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1077
When Someone Leaves A Blicky Out In The Open