online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"Kendrick Won By Far" - Dame Dash

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 days ago '08        #1
1433 page views
63 comments

Solitary Genius  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25970 25 K  Slaps total: 4042 4 K
"Kendrick Won By Far" - Dame Dash

Guess Dame Dash is a "glazer" and "Kdot Stan" too
emoji

Audrey's Angels
emoji

+45   

icon
best
icon
worst
63 comments

4 days ago '12        #2
Bazileus 
Props total: 16163 16 K  Slaps total: 3583 3 K
Anybody who not bias knew this.
+54   

4 days ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 194850 194 K  Slaps total: 230144 230 K
emoji
+2   

4 days ago '15        #4
g0dfather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37831 37 K  Slaps total: 10140 10 K
Why dame opinion matters? Jay lost against nas and dipset his camp never seen a w if u count beanie out

4 days ago '05        #5
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42937 42 K  Slaps total: 12707 12 K
we all know this
+16   

4 days ago '04        #6
EmpTClip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3763 3 K  Slaps total: 467 467
Dame the last real one alive from NY

It's a shame
emoji
+7   

4 days ago '12        #7
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 70797 70 K  Slaps total: 24245 24 K
You guys really don't sound convinced that he won
emoji

Coz every person with an opinion gets posted... Personally I think Drake outrapped Kendrick coz I didn't know it was gonna be a mudslinging battle... And to be honest I was always under the impression that Kendrick will beat Drake in a rap battle... But comparing the songs Drake did a much better job compared to Kendrick who prerecorded 10 tracks... Also Drake was already going in the battle handicapped... Bro was not just going against a few vets but he was competing against multiple fanbases, add to that the agenda was already set with popular podcasts like Joe Budden... He was fighting a losing battle... Clearly they wanted him gone, every diss track he released "wasn't good enough" but a mf telling him "Im your biggest hater" was bars
emoji

Drake just need to take the L and take a break... The agenda was set... Also I believe hes making a mistake if he releases music this year he should be going on a break and give people time to miss him... But bro is too embarrassed to take an L and now he wants to make a point which I believe is a mistake

As far as the battle Kendrick won coz he had the most support and he wasn't alone... But as far as who made the better diss tracks for me its Drake

4 days ago '08        #8
Solitary Genius  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 25970 25 K  Slaps total: 4042 4 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
emoji

Coz every person with an opinion gets posted... Personally I think Drake outrapped Kendrick coz I didn't know it was gonna be a mudslinging battle... And to be honest I was always under the impression that Kendrick will beat Drake in a rap battle... But comparing the songs Drake did a much better job compared to Kendrick who prerecorded 10 tracks... Also Drake was already going in the battle handicapped... Bro was not just going against a few vets but he was competing against multiple fanbases, add to that the agenda was already set with popular podcasts like Joe Budden... He was fighting a losing battle... Clearly they wanted him gone, every diss track he released "wasn't good enough" but a mf telling him "Im your biggest hater" was bars
emoji

Drake just need to take the L and take a break... The agenda was set... Also I believe hes making a mistake if he releases music this year he should be going on a break and give people time to miss him... But bro is too embarrassed to take an L and now he wants to make a point which I believe is a mistake

As far as the battle Kendrick won coz he had the most support and he wasn't alone... But as far as who made the better diss tracks for me its Drake
NOBODY readin this sh1t n1gga
emoji

+47   

4 days ago '04        #9
Real 
Props total: 51878 51 K  Slaps total: 8307 8 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
emoji

emoji

emoji

🔗

emoji

4 days ago '18        #10
HoopLife88 
Props total: 76555 76 K  Slaps total: 10675 10 K
Indubitably

4 days ago '24        #11
Ras Freeman 
Props total: 885 885  Slaps total: 139 139
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
emoji

emoji

Looks like you the one trying to convince people of something
+21   

4 days ago '12        #12
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 70797 70 K  Slaps total: 24245 24 K
 Ras Freeman said 🔗
Looks like you the one trying to convince people of something
Nope... Drake lost
emoji

I'm just saying Drake made the better diss tracks... We're allowed to have different opinions
emoji

4 days ago '05        #13
donnie_d3 
Props total: 1442 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
Nope... Drake lost
emoji

I'm just saying Drake made the better diss tracks... We're allowed to have different opinions
emoji
Agree to disagree. Not only did Kendrick out rap him, but out dissed and out strategized him as well. But well said. Everybody don't have to have the same opinion and the respect can remain intact.
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '10        #14
Chiyosuke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40522 40 K  Slaps total: 2359 2 K
Saw this on YT bout a week ago. I'm still tryna figure out what bruh was cutting off of Dame's bald a$s head.

Oh and he's right, btw.
emoji
+8   

4 days ago '06        #15
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22167 22 K  Slaps total: 4493 4 K
emoji

Mostly agree, but best rap battle of all time?

4 days ago '07        #16
LaVay 
Props total: 9603 9 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
 Solitary Genius said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji

Audrey's Angels
emoji

Nah but that n1gga behind him DEFINITELY is a hater.

Why u so happy to see a n1gga POSSIBLY take an L.

Talmbout "I can't wait to see Drake's numbers from now on" with a big a$s smile on his face n1gga look like he pushin 60 what the fu#k??
+2   

4 days ago '17        #17
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78850 78 K  Slaps total: 27181 27 K
Dame might be the most bias voice out there. Bro probably saying this just because he knows Drake has been cool with Hov
emoji

Not saying he’s wrong but considering his word to be some sort of gospel is crazy.

Also this whole idea of latching onto other people opinions to justify yours is mad corny.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '20        #18
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 131745 131 K  Slaps total: 41060 41 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
emoji

emoji

Nah, they just post it because they know it bothers people like you

4 days ago '13        #19
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 81567 81 K  Slaps total: 6326 6 K
Drake said the song is hot, that he’s too famous to touch kids, and told lies that his main mouthpiece admitted as such, all said in a tone zapped of energy while Kendrick inserts himself into his singles’ records one by one and the entire globe dances to a song about him being a ped0phile, the worst label you can give a man

What we’re seeing is just factual lol
+2   

4 days ago '21        #20
GraveDigger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6319 6 K  Slaps total: 5120 5 K
Kendrick trash.

Dave Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 days ago '04        #21
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 29444 29 K  Slaps total: 8093 8 K
Ain’t better than hit ‘em up 2pac VS Big
+1   

4 days ago '04        #22
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62652 62 K  Slaps total: 9014 9 K
 Solitary Genius said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji

Audrey's Angels
emoji

He Spoke facts..........

4 days ago '12        #23
BangEm904 
Props total: 39207 39 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
Kendrick got him but what i respect bout drake is that he’ll get in the ring
emoji

He just got smoked by a better rapper/better artist. It is what it is, he’ll be aight
+8   

4 days ago '18        #24
noon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2955 2 K  Slaps total: 150 150
Really was a great battle. It played out like a movie. So many crazy twists lol. That Family Matters/Meet the Grahams night is historical.
+13   

4 days ago '17        #25
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 21435 21 K  Slaps total: 1913 1 K
Yeah. I respect both for giving us bars on bars. But Kendrick is diabolical at this sh1t. Definitely wanna see who the next contender will be
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+10321
When Someone Leaves A Blicky Out In The Open
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+7316
Remember this video of Diddy and cassie?
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+12812
Video inside Oh Nah Issa WRAP For PUFF!! Turn to CNN RIGHT NOW!!!
951 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+485
Video inside Married With Children Animated Series?!?!!?!?
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies