online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Best Take on the Drake Vs Kendrick beef: Big Daddy Kane the fans ruined it

icon

more
top in section
icon Speeding BBL Bandit  @wild'ish
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '15        #1
2538 page views
116 comments

TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13594 13 K  Slaps total: 4289 4 K
icon Best Take on the Drake Vs Kendrick beef: Big Daddy Kane the fans ruined it

I’m glad they actually have somebody with a working brain that sees the real. The weirdo fans and conspiracies ruined the life of the beef sucked the energy n realness of it.
+88   

icon
best
icon
worst
116 comments

6 days ago '04        #2
King Kusanagi 
Props total: 18238 18 K  Slaps total: 540 540
Facts, that's how I felt about it. The amount of bias, lies and d1ck-eating was overwhelming. It's almost like n1ggas was getting paid for that sh1t...
+68   

6 days ago '16        #3
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 90894 90 K  Slaps total: 6738 6 K
this was posted yesterday but it deserved to be posted again……….

this battle woulda been cool if it weren’t for the rabid stans on both sides…….

now when it’s all said and done and people start looking back there’s a real chance that batsh1t fan behavior might be the first thing people think of……
+33   

6 days ago '15        #4
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 King Kusanagi said 🔗
Facts, that's how I felt about it. The amount of bias, lies and d1ck-eating was overwhelming. It's almost like n1ggas was getting paid for that sh1t...
That Not like us record not even that hot the mixing is bad sh1t was a throw away mustard track lol sh1t sound like a Madden song bruh. n1gga d1ck eating for life some of the rappers from the west Thts clout chasin is disgusting as well. This wasn’t no Lox vs rocafella or Gunit vs ja sh1t at all nothing close

emoji
+21   

5 days ago '11        #5
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 74256 74 K  Slaps total: 7581 7 K
The artists caused the fans reaction by the inclusive, personal sh1t leaning more true than not on both sides...

Couple that with technology/social media...

It was the inevitable, plus these folks ain't even fans of music, they are idolators, and the zeal for everything other than the music exposed that...

No one was looking for great songs, just how scathing the personal sh1t was... They just had to wait for the songs to get the Intel/info...

These new n1ggas are weird, the n1ggas who raised em, possibly weirder...

Outro!
+15   

5 days ago '10        #6
MrNetw0rk 
Props total: 1270 1 K  Slaps total: 287 287
Pay attention hip hop had fell off the last two years, low numbers and tickets sales. Country was taking over. It’s funny how they only care about our culture when we destroying each other. All this was manufactured by label execs.
+15   

5 days ago '15        #7
 smokeytheblunt2 said 🔗
this was posted yesterday but it deserved to be posted again……….

this battle woulda been cool if it weren’t for the rabid stans on both sides…….

now when it’s all said and done and people start looking back there’s a real chance that batsh1t fan behavior might be the first thing people think of……
That’s the first thing I felt after the second round of diss songs came out. It’s like ok Kendrick wins cuz he has 8 diss songs ready to go at any moment lol. Tht sh1t doesn’t dictate a beef lol and alotta info wasn’t even real info
+2   

5 days ago '20        #8
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x281
Props total: 147360 147 K  Slaps total: 31986 31 K
Yeah brah I wanted to hear bars all I heard was gossip
+4   

5 days ago '15        #9
 5ive04our said 🔗
emoji

And the IG c0ck gobbling of Kendrick I cnt bruh

This n1gga better sell a million every album the way they d1ck suckin em. But he won’t Lmaoo these fans now a days so short attention spanned lol once these songs die out they won’t listen to em again n probly listen to some Drake during the summer lol
+8   

5 days ago '07        #10
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 37782 37 K  Slaps total: 7880 7 K
Fact, every grown person feels the same way
+12   

5 days ago '16        #11
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 90894 90 K  Slaps total: 6738 6 K
 TheChosen1 said 🔗
That’s the first thing I felt after the second round of diss songs came out. It’s like ok Kendrick wins cuz he has 8 diss songs ready to go at any moment lol. Tht sh1t doesn’t dictate a beef lol and alotta info wasn’t even real info
real sh1t, I don’t know and don’t care, going in I didn’t really listen to either of them but coming out of it they both have a song each that I’m a huge fan of(Family Matters and Not Like Us)………
+1   

5 days ago '23        #12
Push a TEEE 
Props total: 16600 16 K  Slaps total: 2287 2 K
 TheChosen1 said 🔗
emoji

And the IG c0ck gobbling of Kendrick I cnt bruh

This n1gga better sell a million every album the way they d1ck suckin em. But he won’t Lmaoo these fans now a days so short attention spanned lol once these songs die out they won’t listen to em again n probly listen to some Drake during the summer lol
This doesn’t make sense

Kendrick is probably the second highest selling rap artist of this generation after drake lol

You talking about him like his albums go double wood or something

n1gga had the highest grossing hiphop tour in history with MMATBS… then drake topped that with his last tour
+4   

5 days ago '15        #13
 Push a TEEE said 🔗
This doesn’t make sense

Kendrick is probably the second highest selling rap artist of this generation after drake lol

You talking about him like his albums go double wood or something

n1gga had the highest grossing hiphop tour in history with MMATBS… then drake topped that with his last tour
Kanye and Drake sell more 2 times then Kendrick on average

I don’t hate Kendrick my n1gga kdot that n1gga and he really the last one left out of the mainstream mainstream tht cars about lyrics bars and stories in songs on some sh1t. I fu#k wit everything Kendrick has put out. He’s not a bum

But the last album Mr moral
Sold 296 k first week that’s his most recent album and
Kendricks
last hit to me before this beef the Drake beef caused him his most success without it the momentum was declining

N95 and that sh1t was a Dud it came n went silent hill was his second single tht ain’t pop even though tht was one of the best songs on the album and die hard tht didn’t pop like tht either.
+4   

5 days ago '13        #14
Macc 
Props total: 4945 4 K  Slaps total: 615 615
Yeah.. The fans wrote all that sh1t and gave them all the angles... I think its always the dirty a$s fans fault.. Everything

Maybe the fans should just ignore everything the artists do from now on and keep all their opinions and money to themselves.

And no more personal bars in battles! Thats gossip! n1ggas should've kept it PG. Yea... Rap about anything but the person you are battling.

Im sure all artists hate fans too..

Musty ass, broke ass, dumb a$s fans..

Man... Yall n1ggas sound stupid and mad.

I enjoyed the battle and I'm over it but you hatin a$s n1ggas who claim it was so unbearable are the main 1's in here discussing it STILL.

emoji
+15   

5 days ago '11        #15
bigt31 
Props total: 956 956  Slaps total: 322 322
naw the beef was lit yall trippin
+5   

5 days ago '23        #16
Push a TEEE 
Props total: 16600 16 K  Slaps total: 2287 2 K
 TheChosen1 said 🔗
Kanye and Drake sell more 2 times then Kendrick on average

I don’t hate Kendrick my n1gga kdot that n1gga and he really the last one left out of the mainstream mainstream tht cars about lyrics bars and stories in songs on some sh1t. I fu#k wit everything Kendrick has put out. He’s not a bum

But the last album Mr moral
Sold 296 k first week that’s his most recent album and
Kendricks
last hit to me before this beef the Drake beef caused him his most success without it the momentum was declining

N95 and that sh1t was a Dud it came n went silent hill was his second single tht ain’t pop even though tht was one of the best songs on the album and die hard tht didn’t pop like tht either.
296k 1st week in 2024 is absolutely amazing lol…

I said he’s second to only drake

Vultures sold 153k first week..

Again Kendrick was never hurting in that department and that’s the reason why you see so many Stans on the internet or in comments…

Saying “oh he better sell a million form all the Stans I’ve seen” just doesn’t make sense
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '04        #17
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 131173 131 K  Slaps total: 9155 9 K
all the old heads been annoying as shyt lately

Gillie
BDK
Ed Lover
Questlove

Go sit the fukk down somewhere. Why is he even concerned about the fans involvement anyway, that ain’t the point
+6   

5 days ago '22        #18
ManBoyUNFDBL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 22394 22 K  Slaps total: 2748 2 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
“You raised a horrible fu#king person” isn’t gossip…

…”I heard one of those kids might be Dave Free’s” is.

Blame the colonizer.
+6   

5 days ago '14        #19
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 77827 77 K  Slaps total: 3273 3 K
 MrNetw0rk said 🔗
Pay attention hip hop had fell off the last two years, low numbers and tickets sales. Country was taking over. It’s funny how they only care about our culture when we destroying each other. All this was manufactured by label execs.
From the local Chinese restaurant in Toronto to the record label (singular), I guarantee when the smoke settles, the actual culture
emoji
will benefit the least.
+4   

5 days ago '15        #20
 Push a TEEE said 🔗
296k 1st week in 2024 is absolutely amazing lol…

I said he’s second to only drake

Vultures sold 153k first week..

Again Kendrick was never hurting in that department and that’s the reason why you see so many Stans on the internet or in comments…

Saying “oh he better sell a million form all the Stans I’ve seen” just doesn’t make sense
Nahh bruh the d1ck suckin the latched onto Kendrick with if it’s not 1 mill ion wanna hear it. And new Kanye the one with no promo off bipolar meds and puttin albums on tidal n stem exclusively. His numbers are bad cuz he isn’t even puttin the sh1t through the proper platforms to be different.

One thing I can give Kendrick is he loves what he loves in his music. He doesn’t search or fight for a hit at all Thts rare for mainstream artist in 2024. And I’m tlking besides this Kendrick drake beef sh1t cuz I dnt look at tht as him as an artist I look at it as he’s always looked at Drake as competition
+1   

5 days ago '13        #21
3nl1ght3ned  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20156 20 K  Slaps total: 12540 12 K
Facts some of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, the amount of straight up c0ck gobblin.
emoji
Had to put some of the closest homies on ignore list I couldn't take the kendrick glazing.
emoji
+4   

5 days ago '20        #22
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74323 74 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
People in here that were super invested complaining
emoji
+7   

5 days ago '20        #23
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x281
Props total: 147360 147 K  Slaps total: 31986 31 K
 ManBoyUNFDBL said 🔗
“You raised a horrible fu#king person” isn’t gossip…

…”I heard one of those kids might be Dave Free’s” is.

Blame the colonizer.
Still waiting on the daughter fam
+2   

5 days ago '15        #24
 Macc said 🔗
Yeah.. The fans wrote all that sh1t and gave them all the angles... I think its always the dirty a$s fans fault.. Everything

Maybe the fans should just ignore everything the artists do from now on and keep all their opinions and money to themselves.

And no more personal bars in battles! Thats gossip! n1ggas should've kept it PG. Yea... Rap about anything but the person you are battling.

Im sure all artists hate fans too..

Musty ass, broke ass, dumb a$s fans..

Man... Yall n1ggas sound stupid and mad.

I enjoyed the battle and I'm over it but you hatin a$s n1ggas who claim it was so unbearable are the main 1's in here discussing it STILL.

emoji
And your the n1gga who engaged in the d1ck suckery as a grown a$s man Thts grew up to watch real beefs Jeezy vs Gucci,pac vs biggie, hell 50 vs ja, nas vs Jay

The d1ck suckin in this beef was outrageous it started out good but ended in a d1ck suckin feast

5 days ago '20        #25
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74323 74 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
 3nl1ght3ned said 🔗
Facts some of you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, the amount of straight up c0ck gobblin.
emoji
Had to put some of the closest homies on ignore list I couldn't take the kendrick glazing.
emoji
Hypocrite and a s3x worker
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2510
Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan podcast sounding like a crazy person
165 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+12110
Realizing your mother used you as a tools for her means to an end
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+179
logo May 18 | 🇸🇦 Ring of Fire🔥: 🇬🇧 F..
1596 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Nearly All Popeyes Locations in Central Georgia Abruptly Close
100 comments
1 day ago
@news