online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ya boy DJ Akademiks facing new lawsuit accusing him of r@pe, s3xual assault, & defamation

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

6 days ago '07        #1
8454 page views
312 comments

Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x231
Props total: 264199 264 K  Slaps total: 44920 44 K
icon Ya boy DJ Akademiks facing new lawsuit accusing him of r@pe, s3xual assault, & defamation

DJ Akademiks Sued for r@pe and Defamation

Fauziya Abashe claims she was assaulted multiple times at the internet personality's home, first by two men who drugged her, and then by Akademiks himself

BY JON BLISTEIN

DJ Akademiks is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of r@pe, s3xual assault, and defamation.

The lawsuit was filed by Fauziya “Ziya” Abashe, who dated the internet personality (real name Livingston Allen) after meeting him online in 2021. Abashe alleges that on July 16, 2022, Allen contacted her and invited her to his house in New Jersey, not suspecting any “ill intentions” even though they allegeldy hadn’t seen each other for almost a year.

When Abashe arrived, however, she was met by two men (identified as John Doe 1 and John Doe 2), whom she did not expect to be there. Abashe claims the two men drugged her drink and plied her with alcohol before assaulting and raping her on Allen’s pool deck.

Abashe says the drugs “impacted her memory and caused her to lose consciousness,” according to the suit. She claims she was later woken up at around 4 a.m. (July 17, 2022) in a bedroom by Allen, who was “pulling her hair, prying open her legs, and brutally raping her,” she claims. Abashe accuses Allen of penetrating her anally and v@ginally and says she was “begging” him to stop and “crying for most of this assault but losing her ability to move physically.”

The following day, according to the lawsuit, Abashe asked Allen for details about what happened the previous night. He allegedly showed her a trashcan that contained two c0ndom wrappers, which suggested to Abashe that, after the alleged pool deck attack, the two John Does had “taken her into another room in the house and continued to r@pe her brutally.” Abashe also claimed that Allen showed her surveillance footage of the alleged pool deck attack.

“According to Ms. Abashe, as she watched the video, she looked like she was just lying there lifeless, which did not sit right with her,” the suit reads.

According to text messages included in the lawsuit, later that day on July 17, Allen told Abashe to “get tested” and said he would do the same. Abashe said she found the statement “odd,” and the suit argues that the text was proof that Allen, “who had not slept with Ms. Abashe for over a year, engaged in unprotected s3xual intercourse” with her that night. (Allen did not reply to a request for comment for this article.)

After contacting her lawyer for advice, Abashe went to the police. The authorities first told her to visit a hospital for a r@pe kit, which she did; the kit purportedly led to the discovery of traces of Allen’s sperm, she claims. Abashe then spoke with the authorities in person and photographs were taken of bruises on Abashe’s arm, back, buttocks, and legs.

Abashe also sat for a “recorded wire call” with Allen, during which, she claimed, Allen “graphically recount[ed] and admit[ed] to having s3xual intercourse” with her, “even going so far as to describe her v@gina.”

This led the cops to obtain a warrant for the surveillance footage and other evidence. Abashe later claimed that Allen “disposed of several items (bed sheets, etc.) at the dumpster near his office. Presumably, Mr. Allen was attempting to destroy the evidence of Ms. Abashe’s r@pe.”

Despite taking her allegations to the police, Abashe “chose silence,” per the lawsuit, and ostensibly decided not to press charges. Her decision to bring the lawsuit comes after the allegations were brought to light at the end of 2023, after both she and Allen addressed the incident on social media.

Allen denied assaulting Abashe, and, in a Dec. 30, 2023 video, claimed he was asleep at home while the two John Does allegedly assaulted her on the pool deck. Acknowledging the surveillance footage of the alleged attack, Allen said, “She was getting trained by my two mens on my pool deck.” The suit alleges Allen “defamed” Abashe by “accusing her of voluntarily having an orgy with his friends at his home while maintaining that he never participated at all.”

The suit goes on to allege that Allen knew his statements in the video were “misleading and false, as he was in possession of text messages from Ms. Abashe, where she stated that she did not know what happened to her on July 16, 2022, and that it was Mr. Allen who informed her of the night’s events.”

In a statement, Abashe said, “I’m confident that justice will prevail and the veil will be removed so no other woman will have to endure what I did.”

Her lawyer, Tyrone Blackburn, added, “Litigation is always the last resort. After several unsuccessful attempts to privately resolve this case, Ms. Abashe was left no choice other than to file. Mr. Allen’s hubris will be his downfall.”

Last edited by Bkjj11; 05-14-2024 at 11:36 AM..
+29   

icon
best
icon
worst
312 comments

6 days ago '15        #2
Boxdennewestgoo 
Props total: 12497 12 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
Damn and this Drake media mouthpiece.

After reading the article. Looks like AK might be done. He’s independent so he may not suffer as much as a streamer with a deal but everyone gets a bag from somewhere. If there’s text saying she didn’t know what was going on and he admitted to it, that’s pretty much enough right there. Even if you already have a s3xual history with a shawty you never fu#k her when she’s drunk or unconscious.

Last edited by Boxdennewestgoo; 05-14-2024 at 11:44 AM..
+52   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '14        #3
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 71158 71 K  Slaps total: 18662 18 K
Uh oh. He’s compromised
+51   

6 days ago '15        #4
richmoneycash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42221 42 K  Slaps total: 2736 2 K
Sued for r@pe? So you tryna get money instead of sending him to jail?

emoji
+94   

6 days ago '07        #5
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x231 OP
 richmoneycash said 🔗

emoji
posted the story where thats addressed
+20   

6 days ago '16        #6
WoodPipe 
Props total: 74265 74 K  Slaps total: 15331 15 K
He’s outta here. Must be why his page went down yesterday
+28   

6 days ago '22        #7
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44530 44 K  Slaps total: 3406 3 K
Given the timing of everything yesterday.....

emoji
+29   

6 days ago '23        #8
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 25995 25 K  Slaps total: 16789 16 K
Free Big AK

6 days ago '10        #9
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38780 38 K  Slaps total: 3178 3 K
Downfall of Livingston
+5   

6 days ago '23        #10
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 25995 25 K  Slaps total: 16789 16 K
🔗

+7   

6 days ago '17        #11
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 82205 82 K  Slaps total: 34031 34 K
Yeah, I took one look at this bi#ch and I can tell she crazy, and a liar. Don't quote me or @ me, I don't care for your disagreeing opinion.

Proverbs 6:25-26
[25] Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; Neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
[26] For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: And the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 05-14-2024 at 11:45 AM..

6 days ago '15        #12
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 33035 33 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
I hate seeing headlines like this.
+26   

6 days ago '13        #13
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 204894 204 K  Slaps total: 83076 83 K
emoji

fu#k dat fat sloppy drunk, and thats ON ME

emoji
+13   

6 days ago '16        #14
IGotIt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19109 19 K  Slaps total: 875 875
Oh well..

🔗

+25   

6 days ago '20        #15
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74323 74 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said 🔗
Yeah, I took one look at this bi#ch and I can tell she crazy, and a liar. Don't quote me or @ me, I don't care for your disagreeing opinion.

Proverbs 6:25-26
[25] Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; Neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
[26] For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: And the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Him raping her was him hatefu#king nadeska is his mind
emoji
+27   

6 days ago '07        #16
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x231 OP
 Kahlua said 🔗
↪🔗
lmfao wtf

6 days ago '18        #17
HoopLife88 
Props total: 76604 76 K  Slaps total: 10682 10 K
O-V-h0e
+23   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '04        #18
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 131177 131 K  Slaps total: 9155 9 K

+31   

6 days ago '12        #19
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 232931 232 K  Slaps total: 13878 13 K
Typically don't post in these types of threads...but this sh1t was a bit odd...

Im not doubting, or agreeing her/him or any of that sh1t cause I don't know these folks and I only know what this article says.

my question is to the guys on here who know the law forreal, not the ones who are emotional about either side - but those who know the law forreal.

When this happens:

After contacting her lawyer for advice, Abashe went to the police. The authorities first told her to visit a hospital for a r@pe kit, which she did; the kit purportedly led to the discovery of traces of Allen’s sperm, she claims. Abashe then spoke with the authorities in person and photographs were taken of bruises on Abashe’s arm, back, buttocks, and legs.

Abashe also sat for a “recorded wire call” with Allen, during which, she claimed, Allen “graphically recount[ed] and admit[ed] to having s3xual intercourse” with her, “even going so far as to describe her v@gina.”
So she engaged the authorities, had a r@pe kit performed and verified his sperm was present in her + she was beaten the hell up and bruised....and then they just let her go and let him continue on living his life like it didn't happen.

At that point shouldn't the law step in to get a rapist off the street?

Also:

This led the cops to obtain a warrant for the surveillance footage and other evidence. Abashe later claimed that Allen “disposed of several items (bed sheets, etc.) at the dumpster near his office. Presumably, Mr. Allen was attempting to destroy the evidence of Ms. Abashe’s r@pe.”
This is obstruction of justice. Why did he skate here also?

This makes no sense.

Also for you Akademik supporters this is literally the same type of excuse/story Charlamagne kicked about his allegations and a lot of people didn't believe him. So does Ak get called a deviant like Charlamagne, or does he get the pa$s some folks chose to give Charlamagne? This gone be interesting
emoji
+51   

6 days ago '16        #20
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 109317 109 K  Slaps total: 19232 19 K
 richmoneycash said 🔗

emoji
Yea she could a got both
+7   

6 days ago '17        #21
 POWER RAPS said 🔗
Him raping her was him hatefu#king nadeska is his mind
emoji
Why would he need to r@pe a chick he used to date?

6 days ago '06        #22
LeMar G  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 99090 99 K  Slaps total: 10339 10 K

+37   

6 days ago '12        #23
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 65166 65 K  Slaps total: 10304 10 K
It was only a matter of time
+8   

6 days ago '17        #24
 OldBusiness said 🔗
Typically don't post in these types of threads...but this sh1t was a bit odd...

Im not doubting, or agreeing her/him or any of that sh1t cause I don't know these folks and I only know what this article says.

my question is to the guys on here who know the law forreal, not the ones who are emotional about either side - but those who know the law forreal.

When this happens:

So she engaged the authorities, had a r@pe kit performed and verified his sperm was present in her + she was beaten the hell up and bruised....and then they just let her go and let him continue on living his life like it didn't happen.

At that point shouldn't the law step in to get a rapist off the street?

Also:

This is obstruction of justice. Why did he skate here also?

This makes no sense.

Also for you Akademik supporters this is literally the same type of excuse/story Charlamagne kicked about his allegations and a lot of people didn't believe him. So does Ak get called a deviant like Charlamagne, or does he get the pa$s some folks chose to give Charlamagne? This gone be interesting
emoji
SHE claims his sperm was found, that doesn't mean it was. And even if it was, that doesn't prove that A) she was r@ped, B) she was r@ped by the two other guys, and C) that anything happened except possibly her wanting to set him up.
+4   

6 days ago '20        #25
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74323 74 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said 🔗
Why would he need to r@pe a chick he used to date?
Im not akademiks. Ask him
+10   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2510
Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan podcast sounding like a crazy person
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1227
Realizing your mother used you as a tools for her means to an end
113 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Nearly All Popeyes Locations in Central Georgia Abruptly Close
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
logo May 18 |TR/ESPN: 🇲🇽Emanuel Navarrete vs. 🇺..
159 comments
1 day ago
@sports