online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

2Pac’s “HIT ‘EM UP” is officially the biggest diss track of all time

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 days ago '22        #1
1251 page views
83 comments

50sTaxWriteOff  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 12445 12 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
icon 2Pac’s “HIT ‘EM UP” is officially the biggest diss track of all time

IG

emoji
+27   

icon
best
icon
worst
83 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '22        #2
HIPHOPCOP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36211 36 K  Slaps total: 8825 8 K
I believe it

That track always gets plays even by young folks

Technically it should be considered the first

DRILL RECORD
+12   

4 days ago '13        #3
darkkingtrey 
Props total: 4206 4 K  Slaps total: 120 120
emoji

4 days ago '19        #4
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65109 65 K  Slaps total: 10207 10 K
lol...no sh1t...Pac's stans worldwide = mostly white...loads of white people just love themselves some violence (history proves i'm not lying)...and especially get hard over Black on Black violence, which is a direct result of their own...

Think I'm lying? Pac has about a good 60+ songs easily better than hit em up...and which is the most popular and constantly brought up among that crowd?

Over the last year to two years, we also haven't seen any major hip hop deaths...nobody curious on why all of a sudden rap had no more number 1s? Exhausted the death and pu$$y poppin music, then its biggest supporters turn around, point at it and call it heinous and it got 'boring'...

Last month or so, we have a battle royale with one big main card, and the interest is back again...interestingly predictable.

I expect those wearing the sh0e for it to fit and for them to slap...and I welcome u exposing urselves...

4 days ago '22        #5
50sTaxWriteOff  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
lol...no sh1t...Pac's stans worldwide = mostly white...loads of white people just love themselves some violence (history proves i'm not lying)...and especially get hard over Black on Black violence, which is a direct result of their own...

Think I'm lying? Pac has about a good 60+ songs easily better than hit em up...and which is the most popular and constantly brought up among that crowd?

Over the last year to two years, we also haven't seen any major hip hop deaths...nobody curious on why all of a sudden rap had no more number 1s? Exhausted the death and pu$$y poppin music, then its biggest supporters turn around, point at it and call it heinous and it got 'boring'...

Last month or so, we have a battle royale with one big main card, and the interest is back again...interestingly predictable.

I expect those wearing the sh0e for it to fit and for them to slap...and I welcome u exposing urselves...
So it’s white peoples fault is what you’re saying?
emoji
+11   

4 days ago '24        #6
nTheKnickOfTime 
Props total: 810 810  Slaps total: 678 678
#FamilyMatters

4 days ago '19        #7
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65109 65 K  Slaps total: 10207 10 K
 50sTaxWriteOff said 🔗
So it’s white peoples fault is what you’re saying?
emoji
That Pac's much better songs aren't anywhere nearly as popular and that they're mostly drawn to his story because of the violent end and complex life he lived over his poetry and passion on the mic? Yeah...that's exactly what i'm saying...

It has certainly helped his legacy overall and that's a great thing for the estate...but won't kid myself why....things like what OP posted is evident of this...

oh, and most things that are wrong with the world today...yes, mostly have white people as the root cause of it...

4 days ago '22        #8
 nTheKnickOfTime said 🔗
#FamilyMatters
emoji

4 days ago '22        #9
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
That Pac's much better songs aren't anywhere nearly as popular and that they're mostly drawn to his story because of the violent end and complex life he lived over his poetry and passion on the mic? Yeah...that's exactly what i'm saying...

It has certainly helped his legacy overall and that's a great thing for the estate...but won't kid myself why....things like what OP posted is evident of this...

oh, and most things that are wrong with the world today...yes, mostly have white people as the root cause of it...
So you’re making a generalization about an entire race based on what exactly?

There’s a word for that
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '04        #10
ddash 
Props total: 134345 134 K  Slaps total: 9493 9 K
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗

But Hit em up is not his most streamed song.It just says it is the 1st Diss to reach that number.

But whats new people love beef and drama.The kenny and drake beef broke the internet and it was well over 1000 threads in 3 weeks on here prolly.But That track will alway be dope and popular until the end of time.
+5   

4 days ago '05        #11
messiallah 
Props total: 1170 1 K  Slaps total: 387 387
Hit ‘Em Up has been and always will be the greatest diss. This is not even discussion worthy. The disrespect level in that song is on 1000
+10   

4 days ago '13        #12
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 204809 204 K  Slaps total: 83067 83 K
Without a doubt, top 3...no less(ether, no vaseline)

emoji
+6   

4 days ago '22        #13
 messiallah said 🔗
Hit ‘Em Up has been and always will be the greatest diss. This is not even discussion worthy. The disrespect level in that song is on 1000
The disrespect is outrageous...

I don't think it can get any more disrespectful
+4   

4 days ago '19        #14
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 189968 189 K  Slaps total: 51342 51 K
Most overrated diss track of all time

The beginning of the song is the most quotable

emoji

4 days ago '22        #15
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Most overrated diss track of all time

The beginning of the song is the most quotable

emoji
Men lie

Women lie

Numbers don’t
emoji
+2   

4 days ago '21        #16
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 98224 98 K  Slaps total: 11435 11 K
Questlove In shambles
emoji
+3   

4 days ago '22        #17
 Playboy69 said 🔗
Questlove In shambles
emoji
emoji
+3   

4 days ago '15        #18
TrapGod 
Props total: 9617 9 K  Slaps total: 1143 1 K
Hit ‘em Up, Ether and Real Muthaphuckkin Gz the best diss songs of all time to me. No Vaseline up there too but Play wit Yo bi#ch by Dolph my favorite

Last edited by TrapGod; 05-14-2024 at 12:56 PM..
+8   

4 days ago '20        #19
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74257 74 K  Slaps total: 5995 5 K
 50sTaxWriteOff said 🔗
So you’re making a generalization about an entire race based on what exactly?

There’s a word for that
He made an interesting point tho. That’s why you’re European and dedicated your life to stanning peddlers of black trauma like 50 cent

4 days ago '23        #20
Fredro Starr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11529 11 K  Slaps total: 1964 1 K
Its a bald god anthem and we RIDE on our ENEMIES

emoji

4 days ago '22        #21
FaceFckDatHoe 
Props total: 8072 8 K  Slaps total: 1918 1 K
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗

Lol this guy went off the deep end. Old head ny folk are so triggered by 2pac. That east coast bias. Stupid fu#k thinks racism is the reason a diss track is so popular. Mental midget mentality

4 days ago '22        #22
 POWER RAPS said 🔗
He made an interesting point tho. That’s why you’re European and dedicated your life to stanning peddlers of black trauma like 50 cent
Strange take, but OK

4 days ago '04        #23
bw5011 
Props total: 3374 3 K  Slaps total: 875 875
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗

He hurt your feelings and the feelings of your hometown heroes. It's okay maybe puffy will give you a hug or something.
+1   

4 days ago '15        #24
Boxdennewestgoo 
Props total: 12495 12 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
He started it on straight savage sh1t, told facts bout Biggie sleepin on his couch and jockin his style then the outro where he just talking sh1t you can hear his anger and pain.
+4   

4 days ago '14        #25
JFlameNoMercy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 12394 12 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K
Hit Em Up is mid

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7320
Remember this video of Diddy and cassie?
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+10216
When Someone Leaves A Blicky Out In The Open
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+12813
Video inside Oh Nah Issa WRAP For PUFF!! Turn to CNN RIGHT NOW!!!
951 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+475
Video inside Married With Children Animated Series?!?!!?!?
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies