online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Millionaire who made himself homeless to prove he could make $1MILLION in 12 months

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '11        #1
5761 page views
126 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 227999 227 K  Slaps total: 29698 29 K
icon Millionaire who made himself homeless to prove he could make $1MILLION in 12 months

-Millionaire Mike Black embarked on a daring social experiment, intentionally becoming homeless to prove he could make $1 million in a year
-However, concerns about his health led him to end the challenge early after facing the harsh realities of homelessness and his own health issues
-Despite falling short of his financial goal, Black said his journey showcased the power of determination and the importance of health and family

A millionaire who deliberately made himself broke and homeless in a bizarre social experiment designed to rack up YouTube hits has suddenly quit his challenge after concerns over his health.

Mike Black had planned to essentially start over from nothing, while proving to himself that he would be able to make $1 million in the space of just 12 months.

Black had been an entrepreneur his entire life, but in July 2020 decided to walk away from everything giving up his car, house and all of his money.

I knew a lot of people who lost everything during the pandemic and they got really depressed. I even had a friend that lost a $10 million business overnight', Black explained in a YouTube video.

Black wanted to help his friends rebuild their lives and prove that luck or money was not necessary to become a millionaire - just hard work.

YT

But Black ended his challenge after it took a toll on his health.

'I have officially decided to end the project early. Now as much as it hurts me to do this, especially with just two months left, I feel like it's the right thing to do,' he announced on YouTube.

'I've been dealing with a lot of things personally, and recently something's happened that has really pushed me over the edge.

'My personal health has declined to the point where I really need to start taking care of it. Throughout the entire project, we haven't shared it with you, but I've been in and out of the doctor's office.'

Black explained how he also suffered from two autoimmune diseases which caused 'chronic fatigue' and another that attacked his joints.

'A lot of what's come to light for me is what truly matters, health and gratitude,' he said.

Black's idea was the 'Million Dollar Comeback Challenge' that would see him start from nothing, only to build a new business, growing it to be worth one million dollars in the space of a year.

But the challenge was far harder than Black could ever have anticipated.

From the very first day as a homeless man he experienced how rough life was out on the streets and contemplated sleeping on a bench.

People refused to give him water and he was unable to find a place to stay the night.

Eventually, a man with an RV allowed him to stay for several nights in his van.

Black started off small and managed to make his first $300 by selling furniture online.

'One of the best things to sell are tables,' Black explained. 'I started taking ads on Craigslist in the free section, putting it on Facebook Marketplace and selling it for a profit.

'I acted as the middleman, handling all the logistics between the buyer and the seller.'

By the fifth day of the challenge he had made enough money to buy himself a computer.

Almost two weeks in, he was able to secure his own office space and after just over one month, Black finally had his own place to rent.

Three months into the challenge, Black's entrepreneurial spirit appeared to shine through having set himself up as a social media manager, managing to land clients - while even coming up with his own brand of coffee.

'Look at where we're at right now. We're not making millions of dollars but look at this gonna be living potentially in a mansion rent free. I'm getting on calls with big tech companies pitching them on running their social media. I'm starting a coffee brand I have a coffee dude in Austin now,' Black said.

'I mean everything's going in the right direction. Three months ago I was homeless!'

Four months into the challenge, on day 138, Black learned that his father was officially diagnosed with stage four colon cancer and had just started chemo which led Black to question the entire project - but he continued.

'Health and Family were much more important than the challenge so I decided to stop the whole project.'

Black ended the challenge having completed 10 months, with just 60 days left to run. He had managed to make a grand total of $64,000.

Despite failing to make the million dollars he had aimed for, Black says it was still a successful experiment after demonstrating how it was possible to rebuild his life through the power of determination.

'We should always remember to help those in need because it could be the opportunity that they need,' Black said.

https://www.dailymail.co. .. xperiment.html

YT
+19   

icon
best
icon
worst
126 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
RonnieJr 
Props total: 252 252  Slaps total: 24 24
So if he stopped the challenge, how is he living if he previously gave up everything?
+45   

1 month ago '20        #3
RetroRello 
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
What a BS experiment.

He basically sugar coated his plan to set out to prove that homeless people simply aren't working hard enough to get out of their situation.

And he doesn't even fully start from the bottom to make that happen --and yet, still didn't complete the task.
emoji
+190   

1 month ago '16        #4
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 149028 149 K  Slaps total: 10190 10 K
Buddy spent 0 nights on the streets and quit the experiment because it was too hard.

+159   

1 month ago '17        #5
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 84450 84 K  Slaps total: 8030 8 K
He has knowledge, connections and a decent interest connection
And most important no kids.
+63   

1 month ago '18        #6
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101737 101 K  Slaps total: 22985 22 K
Man got a tough life lesson

Life is hard rather you are broke or rich and the only thing that softens the blows is money in the bank

With no money it makes it harder to overcome and most importantly keep going..64k in 10 months ain't bad though
+49   

1 month ago '16        #7
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 100158 100 K  Slaps total: 8985 8 K
He's too old to be this dumb.
+43   

1 month ago '18        #8
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10080 10 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
MF found out everybody ain't poor cause they lazy. sh1t ain't that easy
+74   

1 month ago '12        #9
daman729 
Props total: 165605 165 K  Slaps total: 6621 6 K
Booooooooooooy it sure is some stupid a$s folks out there.

emoji
emoji
+35   

1 month ago '09        #10
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 26814 26 K  Slaps total: 2498 2 K
 daman729 said 🔗

emoji
emoji
Youre silly, hes a milionaire so he is smart

money = best people

Hahaha edit for Gett slapped to oblivion - it was sarcasm

Last edited by rexplosive; 04-24-2024 at 02:14 PM..

1 month ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 147659 147 K  Slaps total: 8350 8 K
I like the experiment. The crux is that most ppl don't have the experience and knowledge to do what he did flipping the Craigslist sh1t. He came from something, where he knew possibilities. They come from nothing where they know nothing.
+38   

1 month ago '14        #12
4 O 4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15347 15 K  Slaps total: 645 645

+51   

1 month ago '18        #13
ANewSense 
Props total: 30634 30 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
Black ended the challenge having completed 10 months, with just 60 days left to run. He had managed to make a grand total of $64,000.
this is what I was curious about.
+13   

1 month ago '06        #14
Triple0 
Props total: 2242 2 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 RonnieJr said 🔗
So if he stopped the challenge, how is he living if he previously gave up everything?
probably got his old job back lol just because you give everything up doesn't mean you forget the ski1lset
+4   

1 month ago '16        #15
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 100158 100 K  Slaps total: 8985 8 K
 ANewSense said 🔗
this is what I was curious about.
64k is poverty and possibly homelessness on either coast.

Dude failed hard body.
+18   

1 month ago '18        #16
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101737 101 K  Slaps total: 22985 22 K
 00010111 said 🔗
64k is poverty and possibly homelessness on either coast.

Dude failed hard body.
Guess you don't know that is more then ALOT of Americans annual salary.....says alot about his hustle..but his idealisms of what is and what isn't right as far as opportunity are fu#ked off....and he directly proved himself
+22   

1 month ago '17        #17
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 105261 105 K  Slaps total: 9436 9 K
This bullsh1t is not an experiment
+13   

1 month ago '17        #18
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 28138 28 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
"For wh0ever exalts himself will be humbled, and wh0ever humbles himself will be exalted." - Matthew 23:12
+10   

1 month ago '23        #19
Tempus again 
Props total: 4108 4 K  Slaps total: 620 620
 daman729 said 🔗

emoji
emoji
And a lot of people who think like him are running the country
+17   

1 month ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 194269 194 K  Slaps total: 20931 20 K
Typical. sh1t got real and he pulled his white privilege card.
+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '22        #21
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 196381 196 K  Slaps total: 232439 232 K
🔗

1 month ago '16        #22
kamal1978 
Props total: 16917 16 K  Slaps total: 8085 8 K
It definitely shows, you don't need to be smart to be a millionaire

It's all about luck, connections and upbringing

Last edited by kamal1978; 04-24-2024 at 08:21 PM..
+15   

1 month ago '04        #23
virusrev 
Props total: 3487 3 K  Slaps total: 702 702
64,000 in 10 months ain’t bad. Props for putting his money where his mouth is and giving it a shot. Most people just cry life is too hard because it’s easier than actually trying.
+16   

1 month ago '24        #24
50 Dollars 
Props total: 1486 1 K  Slaps total: 44 44
emoji
+2   

1 month ago '18        #25
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 52204 52 K  Slaps total: 4912 4 K
cole world.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-3511
6 White Women Marry and Have Biracial Kids With 6 Out Of 8 Black Brothers
148 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+1209
logo Negro League statistics will be integrated into the MLB database beginning..
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside s*xyy Red and HBK singing “s*xy Boy”
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+634
Video inside The Breakfast Club Just Asked T.I. About A Rapper Gettin Pissed On.
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop