online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

So LeBron and KD both going home in the first round

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 months ago '24        #26
Mixbag 
Props total: 10288 10 K  Slaps total: 2799 2 K
 TheAntiSimp said
MJ
Kobe
Steph

They all pretty much had dynasties
With the teams that drafted them

I just hope Ant man stays in Minnesota
I hope he doesnít it cold in Minnesota

Plus fu#k Minnesota

3 months ago '06        #27
bud10 
Props total: 5733 5 K  Slaps total: 322 322
 TheAntiSimp said
MJ
Kobe
Steph

hornets drafted kobe. (Wild he demanded that he play in LA before he even got drafted). And tried to leave on a couple other occasions. Yet bron alwyas gets called arrogant and entitled
emoji

3 months ago '18        #28
antisocial100 
Props total: 29851 29 K  Slaps total: 7623 7 K
 DonC said
KD is a veteran now...at 35, basically there isn't much left in the tank. Is career/legacy is set....

You fans are spoiled thinking it's normal for great players to still be great past 32/33 yrs of age....
No itís called advancements in technology, the game , and humans in general. Itís like saying weíre spoiled to think a car should have a navigation or last longer cause cars 50 years ago didnít have such things

3 months ago '22        #29
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 36800 36 K  Slaps total: 22608 22 K
 bud10 said
hornets drafted kobe. (Wild he demanded that he play in LA before he even got drafted). And tried to leave on a couple other occasions. Yet bron alwyas gets called arrogant and entitled
emoji
Jerry West traded for Kobe

And there was a understanding he was going
To play for the Lakers or Celtics

3 months ago '22        #30
 Shalomny said
The NBA WANTS to move on from the KD, steph , Lebron era. They want to get these new stars some shine and get the fans useto them in the playoffs. I mean how much longer can Lebron carry the league in ratings .. they need these new kids to become household names
That's a lie
All their marketing goes into Lebron James

They actually prefer LeBron dominating the
League, they have done everything in their power to carry LeBron James
+1   

3 months ago '22        #31
 antisocial100 said
No itís called advancements in technology, the game , and humans in general. Itís like saying weíre spoiled to think a car should have a navigation or last longer cause cars 50 years ago didnít have such things
KD game hasn't declined (my opinion)00000

It's just sad and funny this stacked team
Is getting a early fishing trip
+4   

3 months ago '05        #32
micseles 
Props total: 24085 24 K  Slaps total: 2453 2 K
 TheAntiSimp said

It's definitely declined. It kind of goes to what dude said. Dudes like Steph, Bron and KD and actively writing what the new version of a late career decline looks like. Folk who grew up in the 80's or 90's are used to seeing stars barely able to walk and struggle to put up 20ppg by age 35. These n1ggas putting up 30 a game like they did when they were 25 but the IMPACT is where you see the decline.

Bron can't sustain that effort on both sides of the ball that used to completely disrupt a game's flow like he once was able to. Mr. Does it all, can't do it all the time anymore.

KD's efficiency and timely buckets don't do what they used to. JVG used to call dude "the human momentum buster" for a reason. His first step and ability to get by defenders off the dribble is almost completely gone too.

Steph still has impact but the rest of the league has caught up to Gstate's scheme and they hit the 3 ball just as well if not better than Gstate now so alot of what Steph does gets neutralized.

I think all 3 will be able to put up 25-30 until they die but what you're seeing now in terms of the impact their current best has on winning is gonna keep dwindling.
+5   

3 months ago '20        #33
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 52849 52 K  Slaps total: 20639 20 K
Thats what KD get for picking the suns over the heat

3 months ago '18        #34
antisocial100 
Props total: 29851 29 K  Slaps total: 7623 7 K
 TheAntiSimp said

Heís another Paul George type dude , that warriors arc he had just gave him breathing room. KD doesnít have that dog him in to lead a team, most of these dudes donít , itís just that their the best on the team

3 months ago '06        #35
bud10 
 TheAntiSimp said
Jerry West traded for Kobe

And there was a understanding he was going
To play for the Lakers or Celtics
same jerry west was quoted saying that kobe was gonna leave LA for memphis in '04...also asked for a trade in 07. same season he lost a 3-1 series lead and quit on them in game 7 vs the suns. but anyway lol.........

there's literally articles about that whole situation (google is your friend lol).

His agent at the time (arn tellum) said "That is an impossibility,Ē Bryantís agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. ďThere are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and thatís the only team heís playing for.Ē"

Kings were interested too (14th pick). but they got an ultimatum from bean as well.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '05        #36
Switchc2390 
Props total: 17259 17 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
 bud10 said
Why n1ggas always bring that bs narrative about dude team hopping. He played for 3 fuccin teams in 21 years lol, literally played out every single contract he had. that aint no damn team hopping.

You mustve meant KD wit that team hopping statement:
OKC
GS
BK
PHX

4 teams since '07 and aint won sh1t lol

its wild how hoping lebron loses is the narrative and the other team (nuggets) being a gat team ain't even a thought lol
LeBron innovated creating the stacked team when he didn't feel his teammates were good.

1st time: Cleveland to Miami, pairing up with two of the biggest stars from the east conference and putting them on one team with himself so that other teams were weaker and they also had a Big 3. Made it much easier to get to the conference finals.

2nd time: Miami to Cleveland, he sees Wade getting older and knows he can craft the narrative of coming home. In reality, he thought a younger Kyrie and Kevin Love was the better basketball opportunity and creating another Big 3 pairing a few stars together.

3rd time: Cleveland to LA, Kyrie gone, Kevin Love getting older, he didn't have AD yet but knew he could get him over to LA and it was the better basketball decision.

I'll admit the LA one wasn't that bad, but LeBron always wanted to go to stacked teams. He isn't as bad as what Durant did, but I still maintain that players didn't do that because they knew how bad the optics were, and also nobody else really had the opportunity. The cap spiked at literally the perfect time because of the NBA/TV deal which gave teams a little bit more cap. Durant would have never been able to sign in GS otherwise.

3 months ago '04        #37
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 39395 39 K  Slaps total: 4207 4 K
 VIMAN said
Time for the KD bron team up

emoji
emoji
Might as well at this point
+2   

3 months ago '06        #38
bud10 
 Switchc2390 said
LeBron innovated creating the stacked team when he didn't feel his teammates were good.

1st time: Cleveland to Miami, pairing up with two of the biggest stars from the east conference and putting them on one team with himself so that other teams were weaker and they also had a Big 3. Made it much easier to get to the conference finals.

2nd time: Miami to Cleveland, he sees Wade getting older and knows he can craft the narrative of coming home. In reality, he thought a younger Kyrie and Kevin Love was the better basketball opportunity and creating another Big 3 pairing a few stars together.

3rd time: Cleveland to LA, Kyrie gone, Kevin Love getting older, he didn't have AD yet but knew he could get him over to LA and it was the better basketball decision.

I'll admit the LA one wasn't that bad, but LeBron always wanted to go to stacked teams. He isn't as bad as what Durant did, but I still maintain that players didn't do that because they knew how bad the optics were, and also nobody else really had the opportunity. The cap spiked at literally the perfect time because of the NBA/TV deal which gave teams a little bit more cap. Durant would have never been able to sign in GS otherwise.
he was already getting to the conference finals before Miami w/ way less talent. Boston was the first big whether folks want to admit it or not. Both teams were built in similar ways (trade/sign and trade)

I do wish he wouldnt have left cleveland at all though . Hated that move.
Had he won 4 rings all with the cavs, majority of the hate wouldn't be happening.
+2   

3 months ago '06        #39
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23657 23 K  Slaps total: 12039 12 K
 TheAntiSimp said
MJ
Kobe
Steph

2Pac Cares said
I was such a KD fan. He was on his way to top 15 status. Crazy how far he's fallen since 2018.

LeBron? He just ruined the league with all that team hopping sh1t. Lol, it's still funny he played for and left the Cavs twice.
what is it with u cats always wantin black players to stay loyal 2 their first plantation n massa???
emoji
let these damn players have their freedom papers.
emoji
if a homie wants to move around, let him go where he pleases if he earned that right. this is the real reason u maphukkaz hate bron. he was the 1st to leave the plantation and caused an uprising n rebellion of players callin their own destiny

3 months ago '06        #40
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23657 23 K  Slaps total: 12039 12 K
 Switchc2390 said
bulls**t. how the fuk do u blame bron for that when him, bosh, n wade all decided to play 2gether? doesn't wade or bosh get any blame 4 the "innovation." y single out bron 4 "innovating" the s**t??
emoji
2nd, there would be no need for them 2 form in the 1st place if there wasn't a big 3 celtics in the east. so yall gotta cut that out. the heatles formed to take on the other big 3 celtics. bron, wade, or bosh on separate teams wasn't gonna beat a healthy big 3 boston. it's funny how yall leave that out.

cleveland never had a superteam either. after miami all of his team have been regular.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #41
WoodPipe 
Props total: 76128 76 K  Slaps total: 15649 15 K
 VIMAN said

emoji
emoji
Sounds like another first round exit
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '15        #42
He Hate Me 
Props total: 80487 80 K  Slaps total: 7834 7 K
 MONEY WORLD said
KD is falling into irrelvance. He's had one of the oddest careers ever. I've never seen anything quite like it.
Vince Carter?

Tracy McGrady?

Allen Iverson?

He just got 2 rings

3 months ago '04        #43
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22173 22 K  Slaps total: 1776 1 K
 VIMAN said

emoji
emoji
Melo attempted to be a role player on Lebronís Lakers team for one seasonÖ

Ömy memory says Lebron averaged 30 points per game, played bout 55 games out of 82, and Lakers missed playoffs.

emoji

Lebron an all-time great.

All that joining different teams crap only thing that damages his legacy.

3 months ago '22        #44
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 18421 18 K  Slaps total: 16680 16 K
 He Hate Me said
Vince Carter?

Tracy McGrady?

Allen Iverson?

He just got 2 rings
None of them were as highly regarded as KD. KD was supposed to always be in that same conversation as Bron and Steph as the most iconic players in the nba and now he's barely mentioned at all.
+1   

3 months ago '23        #45
Yopa 
Props total: 23048 23 K  Slaps total: 9536 9 K
 2Pac Cares said
I was such a KD fan. He was on his way to top 15 status. Crazy how far he's fallen since 2018.

LeBron? He just ruined the league with all that team hopping sh1t. Lol, it's still funny he played for and left the Cavs twice.
Blame Draymond sir

3 months ago '22        #46
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 66219 66 K  Slaps total: 14896 14 K

3 months ago '15        #47
He Hate Me 
Props total: 80487 80 K  Slaps total: 7834 7 K
 MONEY WORLD said
None of them were as highly regarded as KD. KD was supposed to always be in that same conversation as Bron and Steph as the most iconic players in the nba and now he's barely mentioned at all.
AI was definitely look at as the guy and could be argue the face of the NBA at one point over Shaq and Kobe.

3 months ago '16        #48
EastSideSlim 
Props total: 4095 4 K  Slaps total: 715 715
Lakers winning tomorrow night
+2   

3 months ago '06        #49
kip99 
Props total: 23562 23 K  Slaps total: 2623 2 K
 TheAntiSimp said

and you still at home hating lol

3 months ago '15        #50
Clippyclipp 
Props total: 9721 9 K  Slaps total: 1505 1 K
 Dustea said
He's only been on 3 teams in 20 years... Lmao. Wtf u talking about.
4 teams you have to count the cavs twice
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+479
Video inside Cam'ron was approaching Big Pun status if he aint turn it around
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Inside The Chilling murder Of Grace Millane At The Hands Of Her Tinder..
62 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
97 comments
2 days ago
@news