online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

#Throwbacc... BBL Drizzy 👃 looking anxious in Compton while dissing Local Kenny 🅱️

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 weeks ago '23        #1
3425 page views
73 comments

Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 26034 26 K  Slaps total: 16816 16 K
icon #Throwbacc... BBL Drizzy 👃 looking anxious in Compton while dissing Local Kenny 🅱️

YT
The boy was so scared he didn't even wear a watch.

icon
best
icon
worst
73 comments

4 weeks ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 204926 204 K  Slaps total: 83082 83 K
I never knew this was bout dot
emoji

Anybody have a clue why these boys hate eachother??

emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 98657 98 K  Slaps total: 10473 10 K
Song was hard.

Any big artist complaining about drake gotta realize they all played a part in helping him sell the character that let him become what he is today. Drake helped all them sell their characters too though so...

Last edited by shooter; 04-23-2024 at 09:29 PM..
+71   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 119602 119 K  Slaps total: 13515 13 K
 Kahlua said 🔗
↪🔗
that might be because Game told him that he was being plotted on.

Game rapped about it in the song
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 117787 117 K  Slaps total: 44154 44 K
Game really made a whole song sucking d1ck man a goofy
emoji

Bonus didn’t know that was a johnny juliano beat. Dude was fire on the website soundclick. They had some fire beats on there im no producer but that site was ahead of its time. And juliano should’ve been bigger.
+8   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x281
Props total: 147373 147 K  Slaps total: 31988 31 K
Game a real n1gga for closing that back door
+12   

4 weeks ago '07        #7
varun313 
Props total: 15043 15 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
Can someone tell me how this beef with drake n Kendrick even started?

Something about the poetic justice song like around then it started?

4 weeks ago '10        #8
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17780 17 K  Slaps total: 7338 7 K
 Kahlua said 🔗
↪🔗
He aint gotta wear a watch cause everybody already know what time it is with drizzy.

4 weeks ago '17        #9
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 181570 181 K  Slaps total: 55612 55 K
 shooter said 🔗
Song was hard.

Any big artist complaining about drake gotta realize they all played a part in helping him sell the character that let him become what he is today. Drake helped all them sell their characters too though so...

Drake was doing songs with folks who were already dealin wit sh1t in the street tho, or like Kendrick, wasn’t trying to SELL a character that needed a co-sign

And there wasn’t anyone Drake really BROUGHT to the world. I dont think anyone on a song with Drake needed him

But Drake started to portray some kind of street kid. So he got on songs wit street dudes. Future, Rick Ross, 21, etc were all poppin without him
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 175536 175 K  Slaps total: 16142 16 K
The song was hot but the video was always cringe to me. Game doing his best to impress Drake and Drake doing his best to fit in.
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78938 78 K  Slaps total: 27238 27 K
This song still so hard
emoji
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78938 78 K  Slaps total: 27238 27 K
 varun313 said 🔗
Can someone tell me how this beef with drake n Kendrick even started?

Something about the poetic justice song like around then it started?
The control verse? Idk.
+2   

4 weeks ago '23        #13
Fredro Starr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11635 11 K  Slaps total: 1977 1 K
 Kahlua said 🔗
↪🔗
He knew dem wolves were going to rob him on PIE ROO
emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 181570 181 K  Slaps total: 55612 55 K
Idk if he was scared

But you could definitely tell he was out of his element. Being around dawgs in the streets like that. That type of energy is tough and “different” to be around if u not from it

Some n1ggas will go in the projects, and get nervous even when nobody even on that type of sh1t. I took one of my homeboys to the hood in VA, and n1gga rolled up like “what’s good yall!!” Gave him dap and he said some sh1t like “aye y’all better stay strapped” and showed us a 40 cal, laughin” he my homeboy dap and dude was scared smh

Like bruh, he ain’t on that bullsh1t. The hood energy ain’t for everybody. n1ggas gettin loud, yellin down the street, kids cussin, bi#ches havin attitudes, n1ggas walkin wit hoodies on….. lol visitors be in fight or flight mode the whole time

And don’t tell them “aye let’s walk to the corner store”. Lol

Trust me, if you ain’t from the hood or projects, n1ggas can EASILY sense it. And that’s what Drake looks like here. Out of his element
+10   

4 weeks ago '07        #15
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 8943 8 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
Song was hard.

Couldnt have said this any better.. EXACTLY

4 weeks ago '08        #16
I_make_beatz 
Props total: 5079 5 K  Slaps total: 671 671
You are out of your mind^^^^ Drake was that stimulus package in the early 2010s. You were guaranteed to get a classic verse, a hook, and if he sang it was going triple play at least. Give Drake his props. We all called him a hero until we needed him to be a villain. Drake has elevated to the industry’s Dark Knight status. The Underground still appreciates Drake and the impact he had on the rap game:

The Best I ever had
The Winner (unreleased you should release it with a video and bring back the Bizness that would ki1l the Haters and show that you Music is Timeless)
Aston Martin Music
I’m on 1
Say Something
All the Wayne and Baby collabos

Say Something
Every Girl
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Drake was doing songs with folks who were already dealin wit sh1t in the street tho, or like Kendrick, wasn’t trying to SELL a character that needed a co-sign

And there wasn’t anyone Drake really BROUGHT to the world. I dont think anyone on a song with Drake needed him

But Drake started to portray some kind of street kid. So he got on songs wit street dudes. Future, Rick Ross, 21, etc were all poppin without him
You are too fanned out.

Future, 21, Ross, Migos, Drake are characters played by talented young men.
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '13        #18
3nl1ght3ned  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20229 20 K  Slaps total: 12592 12 K
He looked comfortable to me
emoji

Gettin tired of these goofy ahh threads about drizzy, why haven't we got a response from kendrick yet?
emoji

4 weeks ago '10        #19
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 178700 178 K  Slaps total: 30368 30 K
🔗

Drake the year b4
emoji

He still looked like Frankenstein

emoji
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
 I_make_beatz said 🔗
Give Drake his props. We all called him a hero until we needed him to be a villain.
A real person wrote this?
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '13        #21
3nl1ght3ned  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20229 20 K  Slaps total: 12592 12 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Idk if he was scared

But you could definitely tell he was out of his element. Being around dawgs in the streets like that. That type of energy is tough and “different” to be around if u not from it

Some n1ggas will go in the projects, and get nervous even when nobody even on that type of sh1t. I took one of my homeboys to the hood in VA, and n1gga rolled up like “what’s good yall!!” Gave him dap and he said some sh1t like “aye y’all better stay strapped” and showed us a 40 cal, laughin” he my homeboy dap and dude was scared smh

Like bruh, he ain’t on that bullsh1t. The hood energy ain’t for everybody. n1ggas gettin loud, yellin down the street, kids cussin, bi#ches havin attitudes, n1ggas walkin wit hoodies on….. lol visitors be in fight or flight mode the whole time

Trust me, if you ain’t from the hood or projects, n1ggas can EASILY sense it. And that’s what Drake looks like here. Out of his element
n1gga he literally looks normal are we watching the same sh1t?
emoji
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
International1 
Props total: 27276 27 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Idk if he was scared

I took wifey to the Land a few years ago and we’re racing down the street to hurry up to the airport coming from my momma crib with the hugs n goodbyes. My OG pulls in front of us in the middle of the street to tell me he heard I was in town and couldn’t miss me before I left. Had the Glock on em telling me he got beef and he love me. Wifey Nervous and curious but she from Hawaii so she don’t understand the element smh.
I never understand the Drake love, like why people don’t see through the suburban facade?

4 weeks ago '15        #23
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 146601 146 K  Slaps total: 8323 8 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗

You can tell he’s a fish out water in this video. This was before he started to believe his fu#k sh1t he’s on today. Like look at him. His whole vibe is uncomfortable. I believe that sh1t Wack said about having to go get him because he left and wouldn’t get out the truck.
emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #24
lovebrazilgirl 
Props total: 1132 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305
🔗

4 weeks ago '15        #25
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 146601 146 K  Slaps total: 8323 8 K
 OnlyFactz100 said 🔗
The song was hot but the video was always cringe to me. Game doing his best to impress Drake and Drake doing his best to fit in.
Can see it in the entire video.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3017
Article inside Alfonso Ribeiro Says His ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’ Role Ended His Act..
105 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Speeding BBL Bandit
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2413
audio inside Moneybagg Yo - Air Ball (Big30 Diss Reply)
110 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-166
Video inside Shrimp the cousin of a c*ckroach
115 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish