online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

A giant ant-man corpse in dead pool movie

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '22        #1
3798 page views
45 comments

Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 82846 82 K  Slaps total: 88278 88 K
icon A giant ant-man corpse in dead pool movie

+22   

icon
best
icon
worst
45 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62775 62 K  Slaps total: 9045 9 K
wow......
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10982 10 K  Slaps total: 577 577
its a multiverse movie merging the fox sh1t with the MCU your gonna see alot of crazy sh1t

Last edited by HiRolliN; 04-23-2024 at 03:09 PM..
+32   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 105120 105 K  Slaps total: 11793 11 K
This movie is going to be insane and if they do it right they might revive Marvel. Xmen 97 is ki1ling it. Marvel just has to realize that they need to cater to comic fans and give hardcore fans a not, the general public will just go along. .
+32   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 
 DUCEDUCE said 🔗
This movie is going to be insane and if they do it right they might revive Marvel. Xmen 97 is ki1ling it. Marvel just has to realize that they need to cater to comic fans and give hardcore fans a not, the general public will just go along. .
this is literally suppose to reset the MCU story wise from what there talking about and going forward be very heavily comic book accurate
+9   

4 weeks ago '21        #6
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12217 12 K  Slaps total: 4305 4 K
I'm that universe the giant ant man corpse has been dead for centuries and the main bad guys of that universe live inside the Boyd. Ita called like pym island or some sh1t
+9   

4 weeks ago '21        #7
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12217 12 K  Slaps total: 4305 4 K
 HiRolliN said 🔗
this is literally suppose to reset the MCU story wise from what there talking about and going forward be very heavily comic book accurate
Don't think it's a mcu reset more of a fox marvel ki1ler (erasing fox) if they reset the mcu it would ruin everything. Every movie in the mcu up until now would be irrelevant don't see that happening
+9   

4 weeks ago '22        #8
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11088 11 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
That’s actually very spooky. I love it.
+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 29949 29 K  Slaps total: 3577 3 K
It was the first thing I noticed in the trailer. No one was really talking about it tho and in the last scene where they are jumping in a portal you can see them jumping from inside the eye socket.

I am hoping Wesley snipes Blade would pop up in there and the 4th wall Merc would talk about him and that 7th heaven chick fu#king up Blade trinity.
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #10
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 146616 146 K  Slaps total: 8324 8 K
Dope.
+5   

4 weeks ago '22        #11
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13806 13 K  Slaps total: 9129 9 K
 DUCEDUCE said 🔗
Unfortunately they haven't got the memo because they're taking a MASSIVE fu#king leap backwards by making Shalla-Bal the Silver Surfer in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #12
HiRolliN 
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Don't think it's a mcu reset more of a fox marvel ki1ler (erasing fox) if they reset the mcu it would ruin everything. Every movie in the mcu up until now would be irrelevant don't see that happening
fiege already said its a reset there gonna purge what doesnt work and keep what does work thats why were getting good sh1t like xmen 97
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 28040 28 K  Slaps total: 2896 2 K
 DUCEDUCE said 🔗
That's what the did for most of the Infinity Saga and it made it the most successful film franchise in history. Not sure why they decided to flip the script.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 105120 105 K  Slaps total: 11793 11 K
 WHATEVERMAN said 🔗
That's what the did for most of the Infinity Saga and it made it the most successful film franchise in history. Not sure why they decided to flip the script.
Someone was saying Chadwick passing away really changed everything for Marvel, then captain marvel being so hated, and then Spiderman was their only viable character
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
DeadleeThreat 
Props total: 6528 6 K  Slaps total: 962 962
 Jeffrey in 813 said 🔗
Unfortunately they haven't got the memo because they're taking a MASSIVE fu#king leap backwards by making Shalla-Bal the Silver Surfer in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.
America for you. They make every super powerful hero a women and the super powerful male hero’s get reduced to comic relief or they’re weakened significantly.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Al Simmonz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9855 9 K  Slaps total: 682 682
MCU we finally back baby!!!
emoji
emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #17
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 8943 8 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
 DUCEDUCE said 🔗
Not possible
+1   

4 weeks ago '22        #18
RedFishBlueFish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6333 6 K  Slaps total: 1063 1 K
Old man logans storyline is next level

If they even include a quarter of what went down in the comics they got another Billie Goat and a chance to revive Marvel from the fu#kery
+4   

4 weeks ago '07        #19
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152396 152 K  Slaps total: 18738 18 K
Isn't that in, i think... the Old Man Logan comic?

Whichever one where Mysterio gets Wolverine to murder teh X-men, and then he goes to California and becomes a farmer. I noticed in the trailer, he didn't pop his claws too.... in that same comic, he didn't pop his claw in decades. He also travelled cross country with someone (i can't recall who), just like in this trailer. In the comic, Thor was dead too and his Hammer was at some waterfall. Some kid had antman's tech and used it to prevent access or allow access to a bridge. If you didn't pay him, he'd call millions of ants to eat you.
@🔗 You read that one?
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #20
killacar 
Props total: 26876 26 K  Slaps total: 1579 1 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said 🔗
Heard they were more than likely using her first basically to die then bring in SS proper, but we will see I guess
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #21
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10366 10 K  Slaps total: 3659 3 K
I wasn't interested in the movie so I never watched the trailer. Now imma watch the trailer
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #22
messiallah 
Props total: 1170 1 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 HiRolliN said 🔗
its a multiverse movie merging the fox sh1t with the MCU your gonna see alot of crazy sh1t
This is Disney’s only chance to save MCU. I loved marvel before Disney, I loved what FOX was doing with Marvel, I loved what Netflix was doing with Marvel and I’ll take Sony as well. But Disney went and injected that DEI gender equality homo sh1t. So imo this is their chance to redeem themselves. They better not fu#k up the Mutant (X-Men) Universe with that bullsh1t man.

FYI: I just learned you can’t say the “Ef-Ay-Gee” word on this site so I had to edit and replace it with the word Homo. WTF? Since when? Yeah, this site is LIB as fu#k.

Make Boxden Great Again!

Last edited by messiallah; 04-23-2024 at 07:39 PM..

4 weeks ago '22        #23
nehetti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2292 2 K  Slaps total: 340 340
This is releasing two weeks before Borderlands and Aliens: Romulus releases a week after Borderlands . I know Borderlands is going to be a flop, but this is going to make it worse.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #24
Jary Soak 
Props total: 2830 2 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 marcchrome said 🔗
wow......
What a cheap way to see this

God I hate spoilers

4 weeks ago '04        #25
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62775 62 K  Slaps total: 9045 9 K
 messiallah said 🔗
This is Disney’s only chance to save MCU. I loved marvel before Disney, I loved what FOX was doing with Marvel, I loved what Netflix was doing with Marvel and I’ll take Sony as well. But Disney went and injected that DEI gender equality homo sh1t. So imo this is their chance to redeem themselves. They better not fu#k up the Mutant (X-Men) Universe with that bullsh1t man.

FYI: I just learned you can’t say the “Ef-Ay-Gee” word on this site so I had to edit and replace it with the word Homo. WTF? Since when? Yeah, this site is LIB as fu#k.

Make Boxden Great Again!
to save MCU????? they were successful with almost every film........ what is there to save....??? yeah gotg 3 was corn and some of there streaming series... but they have made billions off the franchise.... you are doing too much....

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Speeding BBL Bandit
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3414
Video inside The dangers of buying seasoned meat at grocery stores
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2510
audio inside Moneybagg Yo - Air Ball (Big30 Diss Reply)
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+319
Article inside Alfonso Ribeiro Says His ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’ Role Ended His Act..
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies