online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Shaniqua got her cdl

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '22        #1
3065 page views
70 comments

Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 82907 82 K  Slaps total: 88356 88 K
icon Shaniqua got her cdl

icon
best
icon
worst
70 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
zone3cp 
Props total: 265422 265 K  Slaps total: 27032 27 K
Her big foot a$s making more bread than you already OP. Pop jokes about her but meanwhile u broke stay in the Bronx.

Boxden aint paying you bi#ch… its not gonna get u a whip nor out your mom’s crib.

+55   

1 month ago '19        #3
Tuff 
Props total: 5455 5 K  Slaps total: 807 807
wtf that bi#ch sh0es like a size 14: or 15 in men’s she going to need a good job to get all them special or bigger sh0e sizes
+11   

1 month ago '15        #4
mrwoodside 
Props total: 19362 19 K  Slaps total: 2758 2 K
Aint no way her feet that big lol
+21   

1 month ago '22        #5
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 18688 18 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
Those sh0es don't look like they fit her.

But maybe they were given to her and she just trying to grind and get it out the mud.

She gets my respect and I hope she goes the distance like Pretty Boy Floyd when it comes to that bag chase.
emoji
+39   

1 month ago '04        #6
zone3cp 
Props total: 265422 265 K  Slaps total: 27032 27 K
 LordGimmeASine said 🔗
Those sh0es don't look like they fit her.

But maybe they were given to her and she just trying to grind and get it out the mud.

She gets my respect and I hope she goes the distance like Pretty Boy Floyd when it comes to that bag chase.
emoji
She obviously didn't have the proper footwear to walk through the warehouse or wherever they came from before entering the office and somebody had to loan her some.

Might had to pa$s a pallet jack. Test or something to finish her CDL test
+12   

1 month ago '14        #7
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 208420 208 K  Slaps total: 48555 48 K
i know a lot of people who got their cdl and never looked back.
emoji

Last edited by strungout; 04-22-2024 at 09:38 PM..
+12   

1 month ago '08        #8
LevelHeaded 
Props total: 4534 4 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 strungout said 🔗
emoji

thats crazy, im in a tech role now and was really pondering what career/trade i can tr@nsition into if i wanted to leave tech. cdl sounds like a good option, also real estate license as well
+7   

1 month ago '04        #9
collegeboy58 
Props total: 38796 38 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 strungout said 🔗
emoji

I think people oversimplify what truck driving really is. Full disclosure, I donít drive trucks so my opinion is basically a summation of what others have said. They say that the game has changed and new drivers are taking loads at sh1tty rates, fu#king it up for everybody.
+6   

1 month ago '12        #10
BangEm904 
Props total: 39324 39 K  Slaps total: 2252 2 K
The damn trucks on her feet
+17   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '22        #11
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 54447 54 K  Slaps total: 5862 5 K
 strungout said 🔗
emoji

I do as well, a close friend and of mine did 8/9 years old a drug charge and he got out a few years back and he’s all driving all around the state with his with his CDL in his pocket.

emoji
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195860 195 K  Slaps total: 231514 231 K
🔗

emoji

1 month ago '04        #13
GoAirplane 
Props total: 2088 2 K  Slaps total: 293 293
*in Neopolitan Dynamite voice*

1 month ago '20        #14
GarykingOftheD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24688 24 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
sh1t, let that girl grind it out in those banana boats until that 1st check. Everybody starts out in need at the time of hire ��

+9   

1 month ago '17        #15
sweetermanz 
Props total: 9575 9 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
 LevelHeaded said 🔗
thats crazy, im in a tech role now and was really pondering what career/trade i can tr@nsition into if i wanted to leave tech. cdl sounds like a good option, also real estate license as well
For me I started and still do music business but I was in tech for a while (to help fund music and life) and hated every second of it.

A good tr@nsition is supply chain and logistics. Pays decent, low stress and youíre at a desk all day so you can work on your own business while getting paid. Just need to know excel and how to use the various software.
+4   

1 month ago '08        #16
LevelHeaded 
 sweetermanz said 🔗
For me I started and still do music business but I was in tech for a while (to help fund music and life) and hated every second of it.

A good tr@nsition is supply chain and logistics. Pays decent, low stress and youíre at a desk all day so you can work on your own business while getting paid. Just need to know excel and how to use the various software.
i dont mind tech, i actually like certain aspects of it. just seems to be hard getting into certain field, like cyber security for instance seems way too hard to get your foot in the door, they suggest doing home labs but its very discouraging to be working for a job you may never get.

i actually work in warehouse but i wouldnt want to be any of the operations manager, their job seems alot harder and alot more to worry about

1 month ago '21        #17
Imheretolaugh 
Props total: 13614 13 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I think people oversimplify what truck driving really is. Full disclosure, I donít drive trucks so my opinion is basically a summation of what others have said. They say that the game has changed and new drivers are taking loads at sh1tty rates, fu#king it up for everybody.
dry van/drop hook dead unless u on dedicated. there are other avenues in the trade to make bread. but that OTR sh1t weak af now. never did OTR, never will.
+4   

1 month ago '08        #18
LevelHeaded 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
true, its a different game now for sure. i had a conversation with a bus driver before and i dont remember the specifics but it seems like its just really hard to become a full time hire with a company which is where the real money is at

1 month ago '13        #19
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 31974 31 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
 sweetermanz said 🔗

I may want to tr@nsition to that, I'm work remotely for a bank and I'm tryna leave this sh1t lol. Any good companies you can recommend?

1 month ago '16        #20
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 14511 14 K  Slaps total: 2901 2 K
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I can vouch the trucking game is in the dumps if you own a truck just starting out. But company drivers make a good living 💯

I drive at night and itís difficult being on a lonely country road in the dark trying to find a podcast to keep your mind going.

But the pay is double what any normal job pays weekly!!
+5   

1 month ago '10        #21
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39147 39 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
bx members healthy enough to keep a DOT medical cert? y'all ain't been to the doctor in over a decade.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #22
gunshot225 
Props total: 24013 24 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
Dude be on Facebook 24/7
emoji
+6   

1 month ago '18        #23
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4710 4 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
Baggio I'm poppin a bottle of expensive crushed grapes when I find out you are no longer alive
Cheers!
+1   

1 month ago '23        #24
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x208
Props total: 135018 135 K  Slaps total: 10547 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter

+1   

1 month ago '06        #25
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57407 57 K  Slaps total: 14837 14 K
she really put on her mans kicks because it matched her hair color

emoji

props to her and i wish much success

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+10130
Rick Ross Responds To 50 Cent Clownin' Him For His Grape Bars
159 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3430
Video inside Does height matter?
42 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-2516
Image(s) inside They were really friends before the beef hit the streets and took a tu..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1615
logo Sheeshhhh, anyone know who Lamar Odoms barber is?
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports