online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '04        #1
1754 page views
25 comments

bigjoshi2002  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 14345 14 K  Slaps total: 3675 3 K
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM?

Dis reminds me of Peter Shue speaking about Madonna. I'm not co-signing the validity of this or tha use of tha word "tea" and "juicy". The full interview is going to drop in a day or two.

YT

Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM For DECADES!?

WHOA! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM For DECADES!? Exclusive Interview!

Thumbnail images are satire created by adobe photoshop and artificial intelligence artwork.

Thanks to Nives Gadoni for coming on to do this interview, if you would like to be involved as a writer etc in the production of her new series then contact her on Instagram -

/ intlmadame

Excerpt from Fox News
Sean 'Diddy' Combs can't 'settle' with feds amid s*x tr*fficking probe: former FBI agent

Diddy settled Cassie's civil lawsuit the day after she filed it
Hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs won't be able to buy his way out of trouble if the federal s*x-tr*fficking probe against him uncovers any crimes, according to a former investigator.

Two of the Bad Boy Records founder's mansions were raided last week after a series of damning civil lawsuits accused him of tr*fficking s*x, g*ns and dr*gs and other bad behavior. He settled the first lawsuit, from R&B singer Cassie, his ex-girlfriend whose real name is Casandra Ventura, a day after she filed it.

But after she came forward, so did at least three women and a man, including a female who would have been under 18 at the time of her alleged s*x a*sault.

"You can pay off folks in civil lawsuits to make them go away," said Nicole Parker, a former FBI agent. "But that doesn’t work in a sound criminal investigation – especially on a federal level when it comes to s3x trafficking allegations."

icon
best
icon
worst
25 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 205115 205 K  Slaps total: 83120 83 K
No he lied to homeland talking about he just landed
emoji

Then they snatched the "drug mule" who switched and said nah he left country
emoji

Run puff runnnnn

emoji

1 month ago '16        #3
kamal1978 
Props total: 16916 16 K  Slaps total: 8085 8 K
Free diddy

no diddy
+1   

1 month ago '20        #4
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109106 109 K  Slaps total: 6588 6 K
Diddy DO IT?

emoji

10 part series executive produced by Curtis Jackson

1 month ago '22        #5
OmegaAT 
Props total: 11195 11 K  Slaps total: 312 312
Ye said he was a Fed
emoji

🔗

+5   

1 month ago '05        #6
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 28363 28 K  Slaps total: 8523 8 K
🔗

in one of these clips he said he knew diddy was a fed.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #7
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 48005 48 K  Slaps total: 7740 7 K
That would be givin the diddler too much unwarranted credit but yes every "don" is allowed to be one by the feds no matter how much u want to idolize them
+3   

1 month ago '21        #8
Roach Gutz 
Props total: 2586 2 K  Slaps total: 240 240
The Diddler is hell
+1   

1 month ago '14        #9
K Robinson 
Props total: 16473 16 K  Slaps total: 3394 3 K
Wouldn't surprise me, now the Feds have all the dirt Diddy had on mfs.

That was the deal...
+7   

1 month ago '15        #10
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119216 119 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
They probably went to his house to hide evidence, not confiscate it.
+5   

1 month ago '22        #11
Big Freaky 
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
A lot of Informants/Agents are involved in the music/entertainment industry.

Also some of your favorite rappers may even own Private Prison stocks even though they rap about activities that can land people in prison.

Y'all just now getting hip to this?

emoji

Last edited by Big Freaky; 04-23-2024 at 12:57 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 62204 62 K  Slaps total: 13970 13 K
emoji

+3   

1 month ago '19        #13
Megaman 
Props total: 13465 13 K  Slaps total: 11526 11 K
 bigjoshi2002 said 🔗
Dis reminds me of Peter Shue speaking about Madonna. I'm not co-signing the validity of this or tha use of tha word "tea" and "juicy". The full interview is going to drop in a day or two.

↪🔗

Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM For DECADES!?

WHOA! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT HIM For DECADES!? Exclusive Interview!

Thumbnail images are satire created by adobe photoshop and artificial intelligence artwork.

Thanks to Nives Gadoni for coming on to do this interview, if you would like to be involved as a writer etc in the production of her new series then contact her on Instagram -

/ intlmadame

Excerpt from Fox News
Sean 'Diddy' Combs can't 'settle' with feds amid s*x tr*fficking probe: former FBI agent

Diddy settled Cassie's civil lawsuit the day after she filed it
Hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs won't be able to buy his way out of trouble if the federal s*x-tr*fficking probe against him uncovers any crimes, according to a former investigator.

Two of the Bad Boy Records founder's mansions were raided last week after a series of damning civil lawsuits accused him of tr*fficking s*x, g*ns and dr*gs and other bad behavior. He settled the first lawsuit, from R&B singer Cassie, his ex-girlfriend whose real name is Casandra Ventura, a day after she filed it.

But after she came forward, so did at least three women and a man, including a female who would have been under 18 at the time of her alleged s*x a*sault.

"You can pay off folks in civil lawsuits to make them go away," said Nicole Parker, a former FBI agent. "But that doesn’t work in a sound criminal investigation – especially on a federal level when it comes to s3x trafficking allegations."
Puffy was a running a honeypot for the feds and the entire operation came to a halt, got exposed because Adam Shiff was doing sh1t with kids at a party at the LA house.

That's when the Feds came in and took/destroyed all the evidence.

1 month ago '04        #14
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 38600 38 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
She better chill , it's a cold world
+2   

1 month ago '17        #15
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77388 77 K  Slaps total: 6527 6 K
being an informant doesnt give you a golden ticket to commit crimes

If a person is one its because they have pending federal charges
usually a stipulation is to commit no more crimes or the previous charges will be charged

they get you because they make you plead guilty to the previous charges and hold that over you

so if he was an informant he should be in jail based on the old charges
+3   

1 month ago '22        #16
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11206 11 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
Not interested in this wh0re selling her book.

But, if Diddy is a fed asset then who has he got locked up? Shyne doesn’t count.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 85612 85 K  Slaps total: 16392 16 K
Madams are always busted
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #18
skillahmang 
Props total: 85612 85 K  Slaps total: 16392 16 K
 lovetalkgames said 🔗
not interested in this wh0re selling her book.

But, if diddy is a fed asset then who has he got locked up? Shyne doesn’t count.
bmf
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 56561 56 K  Slaps total: 36578 36 K
 ChoAssUp said 🔗
They probably went to his house to hide evidence, not confiscate it.
So, they go there making a big scene, rather than going there quietly and disposing of everything?

Y'all n1ggas just live for conspiracy and celebrity gossip. The juicier the better, and a powerful cabal of white folks pulling strings from the shadows .... y'all love that sh1t more than pu$$y.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #20
Jalen H0es  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17184 17 K  Slaps total: 3443 3 K
 K Robinson said 🔗
Wouldn't surprise me, now the Feds have all the dirt Diddy had on mfs.

That was the deal...
At worst, they lock him up for a few days before trial, hire some security guards to look the other way, Turn off security cameras, and set up the "crime scene" to look however they want before letting him walk away safely to Bali to chill with Russell Simmons.

#EpsteinDidntDie
+1   

1 month ago '20        #21
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56952 56 K  Slaps total: 4245 4 K
I’m not going believe nothing based on Faux News

Especially not where slander is concerned

1 month ago '18        #22
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 98985 98 K  Slaps total: 10490 10 K
 Megaman said 🔗
Puffy was a running a honeypot for the feds and the entire operation came to a halt, got exposed because Adam Shiff was doing sh1t with kids at a party at the LA house.

That's when the Feds came in and took/destroyed all the evidence.

Where you get that from.

1 month ago '15        #23
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119216 119 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
 SuperP@WGHunter said 🔗
So, they go there making a big scene, rather than going there quietly and disposing of everything?

Y'all n1ggas just live for conspiracy and celebrity gossip. The juicier the better, and a powerful cabal of white folks pulling strings from the shadows .... y'all love that sh1t more than pu$$y.
I don't care nearly as much as you think, but I don't think what I said is out of the realm of possibility. If some of the things that have been claimed to have happened actually occurred at those parties, you don't think that some of those powerful people that participated in those extracurriculars don't want that sh1t to get out? These gov't agencies aren't exactly trustworthy and free of corruption. It's just a thought...chill out.

1 month ago '17        #24
YAYO101 
Props total: 65927 65 K  Slaps total: 3771 3 K

emoji
+1   

1 month ago '20        #25
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 42765 42 K  Slaps total: 3074 3 K
 Big Freaky said 🔗
A lot of Informants/Agents are involved in the music/entertainment industry.

Also some of your favorite rappers may even own Private Prison stocks even though they rap about activities that can land people on prison.

Y'all just now getting hip to this?

emoji

I mean I definitely was deada$s when I said if I ever got on I would own stock in a few Prisons and kevlar,teflon,copper,nickel,tungsten,malt liqour Etc

Nothing wrong with that in all honesty
Criminals will still exist no matter how benevolent I might be...
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3920
Video inside Does height matter?
47 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+8616
logo Rickea Jackson the baddest thang in the WNBA
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-2413
Image(s) inside They were really friends before the beef hit the streets and took a tu..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1019
Rick Ross Responds To 50 Cent Clownin' Him For His Grape Bars
167 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop