online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Kendrick at the house of blues line went over y'all's heads

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '12        #1
2086 page views
27 comments

sycomiko  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10195 10 K  Slaps total: 3060 3 K
icon Kendrick at the house of blues line went over y'all's heads

Drake a savage for bringing this up. I was there so I caught it asap and noticed no one else has brought it up. The YouTube video doesn't even have any new comments. Before Kendrick blew up Dr. Dre used to go to his shows and sit in the crowd which I thought was dope. Being a TDE fan in LA was lit during this time. Mind you, this was a surprise. He didn't know any of them dude was gonna show up and crash his show. Hence, why Kendrick is breaking down crying in awe.

YT

I went to a few Kendrick shows back in the day and I guess this presents me with an opportunity to show y'all Dre was really at his shows as a fan. It's dark but you can hear his voice when I shook his hand.

YT

As a day 1 fan I gotta admit Kendrick has disappointed me with this "beef."

Honorable mention because Drake was spitting some real sh1t on this track that people didn't even see what was coming. Pretty good time for hip hop fans

YT

"Givin n1ggas hits on some don't even mention it.. just get me back whenever... Or don't or don't. It is what it is I guess..."

If that's not success then I don't know what is.

Edit: that 3rd verse hitting different right now
emoji

Last edited by sycomiko; 04-20-2024 at 11:43 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
27 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
wettems35 
Props total: 5837 5 K  Slaps total: 385 385
I was at the section 80 concert at the house of Blues. ASAP Rocky performed first.

Jay Rock and school boy came out. I think AB soul did a track.

If I recall correctly, Busta came out too. Then dre was on the balcony and he stood up when they mentioned he was in the building.

That's the best concert I've been to for sure
+15   

1 month ago '12        #3
sycomiko  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 wettems35 said 🔗
I was at the section 80 concert at the house of Blues. ASAP Rocky performed first.

If I recall correctly, Busta came out too. Then dre was on the balcony and he stood up when they mentioned he was in the building.

Ya Dre went to as least 3 shows if I remember correctly. Those were my golden years. You can hear how excited I was to meet Dre. Unfortunately I grew up and haven't had that fire in years. Props to Drake for bringing me back
emoji

I'm like.. REALLY impressed with how Drake brought that up. I thought it was esoteric. Like, you had to be there kinda to know it. Drake really been doing homework on these ninjas for a long time now
emoji

Last edited by sycomiko; 04-20-2024 at 11:37 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '09        #4
wettems35 
Props total: 5837 5 K  Slaps total: 385 385
 sycomiko said 🔗
Ya Dre went to as least 3 shows if I remember correctly. Those were my golden years. You can hear how excited I was to meet Dre. Unfortunately I grew up and haven't had that fire in years. Props to Drake for bringing me back
emoji
I feel the same way bro.

There's something about those 15-25 year range that people get fully immersed in music. You're growing and the music around you is the music that will be your favorite for the rest of your life IMO.

It makes sense when older people always sh1t on the younger generation's music. I've learned to appreciate some current music but it ain't the same
+11   

1 month ago '12        #5
 wettems35 said 🔗
I feel the same way bro.

There's something about those 15-25 year range that people get fully immersed in music. You're growing and the music around you is the music that will be your favorite for the rest of your life IMO.

It makes sense when older people always sh1t on the younger generation's music. I've learned to appreciate some current music but it ain't the same
Ya man. That's life. Stay up fam
emoji
+5   

1 month ago '15        #6
He Hate Me 
Props total: 78344 78 K  Slaps total: 7608 7 K
He disappointed you how?

Cause he didn’t respond fast enough?

This era hilarious
emoji
+16   

1 month ago '15        #7
06roll  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2435 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
What's this thread for champ?
+5   

1 month ago '15        #8
MULVTTX 
Props total: 32311 32 K  Slaps total: 2113 2 K
 06roll said 🔗
emoji

Not everybody needs to voice their thoughts
+2   

1 month ago '12        #9
 06roll said 🔗
For anyone who's interested in opening it and finding out why Drake said what he said instead of going in threads and being a hating phahgot
emoji
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '21        #10
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 8258 8 K  Slaps total: 2410 2 K
 He Hate Me said 🔗
He disappointed you how?

Cause he didn’t respond fast enough?

This era hilarious
emoji
He Definitely not like us. fu#k it...the world of music delusional and fake plus run by the internet so say Drake won then. The internet ain't real and it ain't foe real people. Imma stay on my side yall can have the bullsh1t

1 month ago '20        #11
Chern 
Props total: 3666 3 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 sycomiko said 🔗
Drake a savage for bringing this up. I was there so I caught it asap and noticed no one else has brought it up. The YouTube video doesn't even have any new comments. Before Kendrick blew up Dr. Dre used to go to his shows and sit in the crowd which I thought was dope. Being a TDE fan in LA was lit during this time. Mind you, this was a surprise. He didn't know any of them dude was gonna show up and crash his show. Hence, why Kendrick is breaking down crying in awe.

↪🔗

I went to a few Kendrick shows back in the day and I guess this presents me with an opportunity to show y'all Dre was really at his shows as a fan. It's dark but you can hear his voice when I shook his hand.

↪🔗

Honorable mention because Drake was spitting some real sh1t on this track that people didn't even see what was coming. Pretty good time for hip hop fans

↪🔗

"Givin n1ggas hits on some don't even mention it.. just get me back whenever... Or don't or don't. It is what it is I guess..."

emoji
cool you got that experience but not sure it went over that many heads did it?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
Real 
Props total: 52500 52 K  Slaps total: 8462 8 K
Damn. Drake really got us reminiscing over when it was just all good with my n1gga K Dot.
emoji

+3   

1 month ago '16        #13
PaidNFullMMM 
Props total: 1897 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 sycomiko said 🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

emoji
It was at the Music Box. Which is now The Fonda where Snoop passed the torch.

1 month ago '09        #14
slayer2020 
Props total: 13415 13 K  Slaps total: 3644 3 K
 JRob1125 said 🔗
Kendrick being silent is not out of character at all, and y'all know that.....the "what's taking so long" sh1t is Drake controlling narrative.....just like he did with Meek and of course his stans are running with it.....completely ignoring Drake taking 3 weeks to respond to Like That

I gotta give it to Drake though......he's master at doing this and the track is dope. This is the hungriest he's sounded in damn 10 years. They might've woke a sleeping giant
Stop supporting dweeb Drake:
🔗

He has a full corporate machine behind him, writing his trash fake black lyrics, posting on popular rap site, promoting misappropriation of rap. He is inauthentic and you all are pushing this Canadian’s trash. He is an actor. Stop it. You are ki1ling rap. You are ki1ling black art in this country. You should be ashamed.

“And…end scene”.
🔗

1 month ago '14        #15
JFlameNoMercy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 12464 12 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
 06roll said 🔗
Unnecessary glazing

1 month ago '07        #16
kakish 
Props total: 8000 8 K  Slaps total: 1373 1 K
 wettems35 said 🔗

My guy. My auntie worked for the limo company that drove Interscope and she gave us VIP tickets me and my boy sat right in the front of the balcony and security comes up and move us like yo this is reserved and we were kinda feeling like they was bullsh1tting cause the seats arenít assigned and no one was there half way through the show we was like wtf : we Kendrick announced Dre coming out k was like aight Dr. Dre can get my seat. Was gonna go say whatís up but every one was so I just hit em with the salute 🫡 . Ya boy got a head nod back so I know when we in the studio one day he gonna remember me
+2   

1 month ago '22        #17
KillaNipZayKiss 
Props total: 5457 5 K  Slaps total: 3093 3 K
 slayer2020 said 🔗
Stop supporting dweeb Drake:

He has a full corporate machine behind him, writing his trash fake black lyrics, posting on popular rap site, promoting misappropriation of rap. He is inauthentic and you all are pushing this Canadianís trash. He is an actor. Stop it. You are ki1ling rap. You are ki1ling black art in this country. You should be ashamed.

ďAndÖend sceneĒ.
And you think the lazy pandering midget is keeping the black artform alive?

1 month ago '22        #18
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 32790 32 K  Slaps total: 20620 20 K
🔗

1 month ago '18        #19
CertainSoul 
Props total: 3353 3 K  Slaps total: 647 647
Interesting sh1t OP. You know stans cant be objective so there gonna be a lot of hurt people in here, but dope sh1t.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #20
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62177 62 K  Slaps total: 9287 9 K
 wettems35 said 🔗

That sh1t sound fire. Iím jealous.

1 month ago '17        #21
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34983 34 K  Slaps total: 10565 10 K
 sycomiko said 🔗
emoji

I'm like.. REALLY impressed with how Drake brought that up. I thought it was esoteric. Like, you had to be there kinda to know it. Drake really been doing homework on these ninjas for a long time now
emoji
Wtf are you talking about??

Everyone knew this happened.

The clip went viral, and if you was listening to Section 80 and knew about Kendrick you seen the clip as well.

Old a$s n1ggas forgot WSHH was the go to website.

1 month ago '15        #22
TheTrollPole 
Props total: 12839 12 K  Slaps total: 1395 1 K
 Real said 🔗
Damn. Drake really got us reminiscing over when it was just all good with my n1gga K Dot.
emoji

+1   

1 month ago '09        #23
slayer2020 
Props total: 13415 13 K  Slaps total: 3644 3 K
 ki1laNipZayKiss said 🔗
And you think the lazy pandering midget is keeping the black artform alive?
Yes.

1 month ago '19        #24
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 32875 32 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
How has Kendrick "let you down" when he hasnt even rapped since "Like That"?
Hasnt posted, talked, or been seen anywhere.

Because Drake and his media team of boggers and Tic Tokers are heavy online?
Those Drake songs hit that hard for you?

Damn
emoji

1 month ago '22        #25
KillaNipZayKiss 
Props total: 5457 5 K  Slaps total: 3093 3 K
 slayer2020 said 🔗
Yes.
Elaborate please

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Article inside Yikes...Grown men really log on YouTube and beg for money from their ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17548
Video inside This is really why Red Lobster flatlined
118 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+6026
Video inside The Breakfast Club Just Asked T.I. About A Rapper Gettin Pissed On.
89 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9924
logo Negro League statistics will be integrated into the MLB database beginning..
78 comments
20 hours ago
@sports