online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I blame the th0tties section, but I'll still be in there for research purposes

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '24        #1
2654 page views
54 comments

50 Dollars 
Props total: 1486 1 K  Slaps total: 44 44
I blame the th0tties section, but I'll still be in there for research purposes

YT
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
54 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #2
EmpTClip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4457 4 K  Slaps total: 552 552
Wanted a close up of that poop schute lol

I don't understand how she didn't feel bro all up on her(kinda stagey feel to it)

th0tties section should be shut down y'all give these h0es too much damn attention and importance

🔗

always best to take that approach when it comes to online "models" or women in general stop paying so much damn attention and lusting over them

if y'all would quit paying them so much attention they would chase after you to seek it out smh

emoji
+10   

1 month ago '14        #3
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 208539 208 K  Slaps total: 48614 48 K
🔗

+8   

1 month ago '24        #4
50 Dollars  OP
Props total: 1486 1 K  Slaps total: 44 44
 strungout said 🔗
↪🔗
Damn homie takin L's in every isle in Walmart, even took an L on his way out
emoji
+16   

1 month ago '06        #5
damn_ryght 
Props total: 48522 48 K  Slaps total: 7170 7 K
How did the creep not notice the lady recording him?

The camera was straight up directed at him.

Anyways another bx member caught creepin
emoji
+5   

1 month ago '04        #6
Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8025 8 K  Slaps total: 1502 1 K
As much as these h0es put online.... why do you even need to do that???
emoji
+21   

1 month ago '18        #7
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10663 10 K  Slaps total: 1336 1 K
Just become a gynecologist and get paid to be into pu$$y.
+9   

1 month ago '18        #8
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 136853 136 K  Slaps total: 28040 28 K
That's hella bold and stupid lol

Fam got a problem if he doing that out in public like that. He need to go himself some help

Mental Illness is deep in these streets
+6   

1 month ago '20        #9
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 57401 57 K  Slaps total: 4265 4 K
 Orndorf2 said 🔗
I knew a kid who’s dad was a gynecologist he had to drink to deal with the horrors he saw at work
+18   

1 month ago '09        #10
kellica  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3532 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
Someone needs to put Papa Pimp on the Summer Jam screen.
+9   

1 month ago '17        #11
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77475 77 K  Slaps total: 6537 6 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
I knew a kid who’s dad was a gynecologist he had to drink to deal with the horrors he saw at work
I knew an xray tech that showed me their forum where they share crazy sh1t they find in people

at the years end they do a tally/review
you'd be surprised how many guys go the the ER every year with hot wheels cars in their pee holes

X ray techs see all the weird sh1t that comes in a hospital
+5   

1 month ago '05        #12
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9507 9 K  Slaps total: 1326 1 K
 50 Dollars said 🔗
Damn homie takin L's in every isle in Walmart, even took an L on his way out
emoji

emoji

Edit: video op posted is some pathetic virgin type sh1t…

I can respect Pappapimp or whatever his name is, even though he misses every shot he takes, he gonna hit a 3 pointer sooner or later, playing the numbers game always pays off

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 04-20-2024 at 07:04 AM..
+6   

1 month ago '05        #13
hbk83 
Props total: 29787 29 K  Slaps total: 6346 6 K
Mfu#kers are crazy. These videos pop up everywhere ped0s recording people in public. I’ll beat the fu#k out of one of these dudes if I catch them recording my family.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #14
Thisizdray 
Props total: 22522 22 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
 strungout said 🔗
↪🔗
Damn it’s a lot of African and Hispanic immigrants in atl now.

I respect papapimp for attempting cold approaches. It’s better then the pathetic men in the th0tties section pretending to “be in it raw” stalking internet h0es.

1 month ago '04        #15
collegeboy58 
Props total: 38824 38 K  Slaps total: 1846 1 K

+14   

1 month ago '15        #16
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 7442 7 K  Slaps total: 813 813
All he had to do is approach her and he proly coulda got the number, she wasnt anything special

1 month ago '15        #17
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 148563 148 K  Slaps total: 8428 8 K
 dubsax said 🔗
I knew an xray tech that showed me their forum where they share crazy sh1t they find in people

at the years end they do a tally/review
you'd be surprised how many guys go the the ER every year with hot wheels cars in their pee holes

X ray techs see all the weird sh1t that comes in a hospital

What? Hot wheel cars in your pee hole? Son that’s not even anatomically possible.

1 month ago '21        #18
WindyCitySavage  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22667 22 K  Slaps total: 2549 2 K
 Orndorf2 said 🔗
That sh1t will turn you off of pu$$y

The average patient is like 65 years old with some wild foul sh1t going on down there
+3   

1 month ago '23        #19
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5840 5 K  Slaps total: 2549 2 K
leave him alone.. he just wanted to see that musty beaver

emoji

why was the woman recording him in the first place tho?

Last edited by RivaL SchooLs; 04-20-2024 at 08:28 AM..

1 month ago '21        #20
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12610 12 K  Slaps total: 4505 4 K
Although he's a pervert he did nothing illegal and was let go asap

1 month ago '04        #21
tnice 
Props total: 45123 45 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
down bad
+2   

1 month ago '04        #22
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 16089 16 K  Slaps total: 9911 9 K
Notice every single thread where a white or non black person takes a L someway somehow somebody finds a way to sneak and bring up black people and insert black people into the thread.

Notice how nobody brought up asians, latinos, or any other race but someway somehow they bring up black people in every single thread where a white person is taking a L.

Also notice how they either cape for the white person, justify the white person's degenerate actions, or say some soft sh1t without condemning the white person or saying how the white person should be punished.

strungout said 🔗
↪🔗
A white degenerate is caught recording under a woman's dress and these white/non black dudes pretending to be black is in here posting a black dude's youtube video where he's going around hollering at girls. Now what the fu#k do a dude going around hollering at girls gotta do with a white degenerate 1ncel sneaking pictures up women's skirt?

EmpTClip said 🔗
I don't understand how she didn't feel bro all up on her(kinda stagey feel to it)
Also notice every time a white person take a L these white/non black dudes claim that it's staged because they don't want people seeing white people taking Ls. And they don't want to condemn white people's degeneracy.

Noble Meanz said 🔗
All he had to do is approach her and he proly coulda got the number, she wasnt anything special
He wouldn't of got her number. He been getting dissed all his life and he knew he would've got dissed for the millionth time. And she was special enough for this degenerate 1ncel to sneak a picture up her skirt. You're a 1ncel defending another 1ncel. And you mad he got caught.
 FireBeats said 🔗
That's hella bold and stupid lol

Fam got a problem if he doing that out in public like that. He need to go himself some help

Mental Illness is deep in these streets
Notice how this dude is saying some soft sh1t like this towards a white degenerate 1ncel taking pictures up women's skirt. He call him "fam". Then he say "He need some help". Notice he never condemns him or say nothing harsh or negative about him. And notice he don't say he need to go to jail/prison but he says he need to get some help. No his a$s need to go to jail/prison and stay there.

WindyCitySavage said 🔗
That sh1t will turn you off of pu$$y
The average patient is like 65 years old with some wild foul sh1t going on down there
 hbk83 said 🔗
Mfu#kers are crazy. These videos pop up everywhere ped0s recording people in public. I’ll beat the fu#k out of one of these dudes if I catch them recording my family.
 dubsax said 🔗
 Orndorf2 said 🔗
 gogosunday said 🔗
 Tobinmont said 🔗
What? Hot wheel cars in your pee hole? Son that’s not even anatomically possible.

Look at these dudes derailing to try to start another topic so they won't have to condemn the white degenerate 1ncel in the OP

Thisizdray said 🔗
Damn it’s a lot of African and Hispanic immigrants in atl now.

I respect papapimp for attempting cold approaches. It’s better then the pathetic men in the th0tties section pretending to “be in it raw” stalking internet h0es.
Look at this dude bringing up black people by saying african. Remember every thread where a white/non black person takes a L these dudes gotta find a way to bring up and mention black, african, etc... It never fails. They think they slick but I peep them every single time.

RivaL SchooLs said 🔗
leave him alone.. he just wanted to see that musty beaver

emoji

why was the woman recording him in the first place tho?
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Although he's a pervert he did nothing illegal and was let go asap
Look at these white degenerate 1ncels defending their fellow white degenerate 1ncel brethren. This is why there's so much degeneracy in the white community. These degenerates defend and justify the degenerate white culture. This is why there's so much crime in the white community which is destroying the white community. White degenerates are justifying white 1ncels shooting up elementary schools. White degenerates are justifying all of the violent white video games and violent white movies. White degenerates are justifying all of white degeneracy in the pr0n industry. White degenerates are justifying all of the white devil worshiping music. These white degenerates will justify any and all degeneracy as long as the people engaging in the degeneracy is white/non black. This is destroying the white community.

Last edited by lilshun; 04-20-2024 at 09:52 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '23        #23
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5840 5 K  Slaps total: 2549 2 K
 lilshun said 🔗
Notice every single thread where a white or non black person takes a L someway somehow somebody finds a way to sneak and bring up black people and insert black people into the thread.

Notice how nobody brought up asians, latinos, or any other race but someway somehow they bring up black people in every single thread where a white person is taking a L.

Also notice how they either cape for the white person, justify the white person's degenerate actions, or say some soft sh1t without condemning the white person or saying how the white person should be punished.

A white degenerate is caught recording under a woman's dress and these white/non black dudes pretending to be black is in here posting a black dude's youtube video where he's going around hollering at girls. Now what the fu#k do a dude going around hollering at girls gotta do with a white degenerate 1ncel sneaking pictures up women's skirt?

Also notice every time a white person take a L these white/non black dudes claim that it's staged because they don't want people seeing white people taking Ls. And they don't want to condemn white people's degeneracy.

Notice how this dude is saying some soft sh1t like this towards a white degenerate 1ncel taking pictures up women's skirt. He call him "fam". Then he say "He need some help". Notice he never condemns him or say nothing harsh or negative about him. And notice he don't say he need to go to jail/prison but he says he need to get some help. No his a$s need to go to jail/prison and stay there.

Look at these dudes derailing to try to start another topic so they won't have to condemn the white degenerate 1ncel in the OP

Look at this dude bringing up black people by saying african. Remember every thread where a white/non black person takes a L these dudes gotta find a way to bring up and mention black, african, etc... It never fails. They think they slick but I peep them every single time.

Look at these white degenerate 1ncels defending their fellow white degenerate 1ncel brethren. This is why there's so much degeneracy in the white community. These degenerates defend and justify the degenerate white culture. This is why there's so much crime in the white community which is destroying the white community. White degenerates are justifying white 1ncels shooting up elementary schools. White degenerates are justifying all of the violent white video games and violent white movies. White degenerates are justifying all of white degeneracy in the pr0n industry. White degenerates are justifying all of the white devil worshiping music. These white degenerates will justify any and all degeneracy as long as the people engaging in the degeneracy is white/non black. This is destroying the white community.
say ur opinion, cuz i really don't care what u think lol.. but don't be quoting me with 15 different people, weirdo.. you're blocked

1 month ago '21        #24
Thtgiraffeneck 
 lilshun said 🔗

Calling him a pervert is defending him? Also he didn't break the law if you don't like the law then fight to get it changed I didn't defend this man at all simply stayed the law and your hatred for white people is so bad that you had to force your own idiotic agenda in what I said. Tell me how I defended this man? Also you where the first one here to bring up race? In the closet white lover

1 month ago '21        #25
Thtgiraffeneck 
 RivaL SchooLs said 🔗
say ur opinion, cuz i really don't care what u think lol.. but don't be quoting me with 15 different people, weirdo.. you're blocked
I called that man a pervert and he literally said I defended him dudes a delusional racist. One of those black panthers that wake up with white people on their mind. He's the other one seeing color here.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside s*xyy Red and HBK singing “s*xy Boy”
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+567
Breaking: New Drake Reference track "Ratchet Happy Birthday"
350 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1216
logo Negro League statistics will be integrated into the MLB database beginning..
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+194
I'm not surprised this happened in Detroit
87 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish