online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the “elites”

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '10        #1
5243 page views
98 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130
Props total: 191239 191 K  Slaps total: 19456 19 K
Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the “elites”

+42   

icon
best
icon
worst
98 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
SwooshWonder 
Props total: 20904 20 K  Slaps total: 2094 2 K
Oh yeah, them folks in the govt/media responsible for programming, propaganda, etc sicced the goons on Dave before he went to Africa

Idk what they did to him before, during and after his "exile". All I know is that he's in the mainstream media again because he has been compromised, very simple concept to understand

Compromised as in cloned or just heavy "correcting"/reprogramming, one can't be sure
+22   

1 month ago '05        #3
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 161761 161 K  Slaps total: 17357 17 K
 SwooshWonder said 🔗
Oh yeah, them folks in the govt/media responsible for programming, propaganda, etc sicced the goons on Dave before he went to Africa

Idk what they did to him before, during and after his "exile". All I know is that he's in the mainstream media again because he has been compromised, very simple concept to understand

Compromised as in cloned or just heavy "correcting"/reprogramming, one can't be sure
If that were the case he would have continued to do the chappelle show and he would have sold out after..he continued to be himself..he didn't come back trying to tell us to do drugs and drink...he didn't put out skits to depict us in a bad light

I just feel IF for some reason he was "reprogrammed" or "cloned" (which I don't believe is being done to any one) they would do negative things..not continue to do good..that doesn't make sense
+36   

1 month ago '10        #4
SwooshWonder 
 kriskross00 said 🔗
If that were the case he would have continued to do the chappelle show and he would have sold out after..he continued to be himself..he didn't come back trying to tell us to do drugs and drink...he didn't put out skits to depict us in a bad light

I just feel IF for some reason he was "reprogrammed" or "cloned" (which I don't believe is being done to any one) they would do negative things..not continue to do good..that doesn't make sense
Faulty logic

Every entertainer/politician/figurehead in mainstream media has their role to play in the grand scheme of forming public perception and shaping society with programming, whether they are perceived negatively or not

Dave being more toned down after his return is not of his own will or due to "growth". He is playing nicely with the elites this time as controlled opposition in modern times

1 month ago '05        #5
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 161761 161 K  Slaps total: 17357 17 K
 SwooshWonder said 🔗
Faulty logic

Every entertainer/politician/figurehead in mainstream media has their role to play in the grand scheme of forming public perception and shaping society with programming, whether they are perceived negatively or not

Dave being more toned down after his return is not of his own will or due to "growth". He is playing nicely with the elites this time
Not by talkin sh1t on tr@nnys and sh1t..I don't agree..it don't add up
+8   

1 month ago '11        #6
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80094 80 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
 SwooshWonder said 🔗
Faulty logic

Dave being more toned down after his return is not of his own will or due to "growth". He is playing nicely with the elites this time as controlled opposition in modern times
"toned down"? discussing the "space j3ws" is toned down?
emoji
gathering during the pandemic just to sh1t on comedy central and pressure them into giving him rights to his show.

Yall are real crazy. I see why Dave stopped calling Jim Bruer weirdo a$s lol
+25   

1 month ago '10        #7
SwooshWonder 
 Tony Franks said 🔗
emoji
gathering during the pandemic just to sh1t on comedy central and pressure them into giving him rights to his show.

That's just the game
emoji

You don't abandon those inner circles and then reappear like everythings all good without doing something for them my brother

Best believe Dave got the memo

1 month ago '17        #8
sjuelz 
Props total: 20096 20 K  Slaps total: 2828 2 K
jim brewer
emoji
+5   

1 month ago '11        #9
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80094 80 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
 SwooshWonder said 🔗
That's just the game
emoji

You don't abandon those inner circles and then reappear like everythings all good without doing something for them my brother

Best believe Dave got the memo
u acting like he popped back up as the golden boy. He is in no movies or shows. He just does standup and his friends podcasts. Are you saying they woulda ki1led him before letting him just quit the game?
+3   

1 month ago '10        #10
SwooshWonder 
 Tony Franks said 🔗
u acting like he popped back up as the golden boy. He is in no movies or shows. He just does standup and his friends podcasts. Are you saying they woulda ki1led him before letting him just quit the game?
He does mostly behind the scene work now upon his return to the industry

Nobody has to die, intimidation is much more effective. Using fear to rule is supreme

I'm not explicitly saying Dave is a "bad" guy, just that he's found a way to work in the industry without his livelihood being endangered. He's not toeing any line, he's IN line

1 month ago '20        #11
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12950 12 K  Slaps total: 4258 4 K
He high
+1   

1 month ago '17        #12
dymepimpin 
Props total: 744 744  Slaps total: 164 164
Did Dave say if they were wearing small hats or not? lmao
+8   

1 month ago '18        #13
A Cold Game  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40985 40 K  Slaps total: 4884 4 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
Not by talkin sh1t on tr@nnys and sh1t..I don't agree..it don't add up
 Tony Franks said 🔗
emoji

I’m with yall …

But one could argue that the “elite” want to keep people divided … Dave’s content has done a good job of that since his return.

He also joked about j3ws a few times only to go unpunished … I thought that was odd.

But like I said… I’m with yall …

I’m not sure what Dave was doing before he went to Africa that warranted “correcting”
+4   

1 month ago '16        #14
jasirdad 
Props total: 489 489  Slaps total: 33 33
I think cloning is true.
+3   

1 month ago '11        #15
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 65286 65 K  Slaps total: 12732 12 K
@11:22

🔗

+5   

1 month ago '04        #16
collegeboy58 
Props total: 38798 38 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
I might be tripping and I remember a story about Dave saying Oprah, Bill Cosby, maybe somebody else came to visit him pretty much saying the Chappelle Show was a bad look for black folk.

EDIT: I found a post about it from 2005

Dec 18, 2005
According to this website, the cancellaton of Dave Chappelle's hit show on Comedy Central may have been the doing of some of the most powerful black people in America. Including Louis Farrahkan, Bill Cosby, and the one that scares me the most, Oprah Winfrey.

Thoughts?
↪🔗

I think most people thought it was BS
+6   

1 month ago '23        #17
Vibez 
Props total: 3691 3 K  Slaps total: 719 719
There's a reason he didnt tr@nsition further after the Chappell Show.
Yall better ask Key n Peele what they did to suddenly start producing movies with no issues... acting all tame now
+6   

1 month ago '10        #18
SwooshWonder 
Another thought:

What are the most glaring differences between the Chappelles Show and Key & Peele? (Not very familiar with it) What about Daves show earned him this visit?

And how and why were they able to succeed when he was not?

Is it just a matter of content?? Or something completely left field
+2   

1 month ago '17        #19
Its 
Props total: 70090 70 K  Slaps total: 5791 5 K
Katt Williams brought this up some years back, and they started saying he was on crack too
+9   

1 month ago '22        #20
BeenGVD 
Props total: 5516 5 K  Slaps total: 1329 1 K
 SwooshWonder said 🔗
Faulty logic

Y’all conspiracy nuts got a answer for everything
emoji
+9   

1 month ago '11        #21
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 114235 114 K  Slaps total: 18924 18 K
didn't he have a read out of what happen i thought i seen it on here one time

them peoples want order and if you get out of order you get warned and if you don't following a warning its a spanking or unalive set up moment

Dave Chappelle seen the powerful at work and it got him in line
+4   

1 month ago '10        #22
SwooshWonder 
 BeenGVD said 🔗
Y’all conspiracy nuts got a answer for everything
emoji
Because there is an answer for everything???
emoji
Root cause analysis

Theres loads of eye-opening material on programming/conditioning/mind control/society shaping if you care enough to find & read them

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 04-18-2024 at 09:01 PM..

1 month ago '22        #23
K Durants Brush 
Props total: 4773 4 K  Slaps total: 237 237
 SwooshWonder said 🔗

I always felt the same type of thing happened to Tyler The Creator.

One minute he was on Cherry Bomb calling people fA99ots and sh1t then the next thing you know... He was one. It was just weird how that tr@nsition happened but it did.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #24
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 56561 56 K  Slaps total: 36578 36 K
Y'all n1ggas got inferiority complexes.

"Elites". FOH.
+2   

1 month ago '22        #25
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11206 11 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
The fact he hasn’t said anything even mildly challenging in years
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3824
Video inside Does height matter?
47 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+8616
logo Rickea Jackson the baddest thang in the WNBA
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-2313
Image(s) inside They were really friends before the beef hit the streets and took a tu..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+407
Video inside May 25 - Trump Booed on stage today
101 comments
20 hours ago
@news