online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

nigerian bodybuilder shot and ki1led by his wife

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '19        #1
6538 page views
118 comments

Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 18403 18 K  Slaps total: 15368 15 K
nigerian bodybuilder shot and ki1led by his wife

IG
IG

Bodybuilder father-of-two, 26, dies after being shot four times by his wife during an argument inside their Houston apartment

Michael Chidozie, 26, was gunned down by his wife Keaiirra Shavoiyae Chidozie, 28, in the Houston area

He lingered 18 days in hospital before dying of spinal injury complications

His wife was charged with assault but it has not been upgraded to murder since his death

A bodybuilder has died weeks after he was gunned down by his wife in the middle of an argument in front of their children.

Michael Chidozie, 26, died last week after his wife Keaiirra Shavoiyae Chidozie, 28, shot him four times in their home in Houston on March 21, police said.

He was rushed to Ben Taub Hospital after police found him with gunshot wounds and his wife in a panic holding their two kids, aged three and two.

Chidozie lingered on life support as his family prayed for his recovery, but he suffered a devastating spinal injury and died of complications 18 days later.

Keaiirra was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after the shooting, and her charges have not been upgraded since his death.

She claimed to have shot Chidozie in self-defense as she feared for her life during the argument when he followed her into their bedroom.

It's unclear what the argument was over.

The argument began elsewhere in the house before she went to the bedroom, where she picked up a pistol and shot him.

Chidozie was shot once in the arm, once in the chest, and twice in his torso and left to die on the bedroom floor.

Police found Keaiirra with the children in a nearby parking lot after witnesses called police to say she was frantically running around asking for help.

Friends said they never saw the couple be violent towards each other and were shocked that an argument escalated to something deadly.

Chidozie's family are trying to raise $70,000 to bring his body back to Nigeria for burial, as it was his dream to one day return to his homeland.

'His passing has left a profound void in the lives of all who knew and loved him. He was a devoted father, a cherished son, and a dear friend to many,' they said.

'Chidozie's kind heart, infectious laughter, and unwavering love for his family will forever be remembered and cherished by all who were fortunate enough to know him.'

Keaiirra was released on bail and is set to next face court on May 23. Their children are being cared for by other family.

https://www.dailymail.co. .. t-Houston.html

+8   

icon
best
icon
worst
118 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
PolygodJr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18605 18 K  Slaps total: 2760 2 K
bruh must've been cheating
emoji
i would've looking at that

1 month ago '14        #3
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 208208 208 K  Slaps total: 48539 48 K
looks like he was up on the gram doing the most.And an arguement ensued. At the same time social media was probably a large part of his livelihood as well. rip to dude
+35   

1 month ago '09        #4
2nd2none 
Props total: 12912 12 K  Slaps total: 1594 1 K
Know you work out chest and your back all nice
But the twelve gauge'll have your six pack on ice
+94   

1 month ago '23        #5
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19499 19 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
 2nd2none said 🔗
emoji
emoji
+36   

1 month ago '16        #6
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 99580 99 K  Slaps total: 8941 8 K
Maybe because of what I experienced coming up but an older woman with a younger man is always a serious red flag to me.

RIP.
+40   

1 month ago '21        #7
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 50523 50 K  Slaps total: 6740 6 K

1 month ago '09        #8
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 70534 70 K  Slaps total: 4956 4 K
Why hasn't it been upgraded to murder yet?
+28   

1 month ago '05        #9
donnie_d3 
Props total: 1443 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
I watched a documentary on Netflix not too long ago with a similar premise. A bodybuilder's old lady took a sawed off shotgun to him. In that case, the joker was raging on roids and beating on her often. He also was cheating on her and getting ready to leave her as well. This sounds eerily similar to that story.
emoji

Check it

🔗

+17   

1 month ago '15        #10
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 146604 146 K  Slaps total: 8324 8 K
 2nd2none said 🔗
Jada!!
+20   

1 month ago '17        #11
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78940 78 K  Slaps total: 27239 27 K
 thegoldenhero said 🔗
Why hasn't it been upgraded to murder yet?
Because murder involves premeditation.

1 month ago '09        #12
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 70534 70 K  Slaps total: 4956 4 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
Because murder involves premeditation.
I thought it would fall under 2nd degree murder or something but i am not gonna front like I know the law like that I stay on the sidewalk.
+22   

1 month ago '18        #13
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x213
Props total: 117258 117 K  Slaps total: 32255 32 K
“n1ggas think they He-Man/
POW POW the end”

1 month ago '22        #14
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195143 195 K  Slaps total: 230593 230 K

1 month ago '04        #15
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 131466 131 K  Slaps total: 9162 9 K
That’s sad man. I feel bad for the kids.
+25   

1 month ago '15        #16
Hellmatic 
Props total: 98662 98 K  Slaps total: 8520 8 K
 2nd2none said 🔗
Unless you're Sergio Oliva

🔗

+24   

1 month ago '10        #17
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27770 27 K  Slaps total: 2109 2 K
 nocomment said 🔗
↪🔗
rip
+2   

1 month ago '21        #18
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 44970 44 K  Slaps total: 15287 15 K
He definitely in hell too

emoji

Cant be tha posting your body like that online for the world to see and expect to see the pearly gates

emoji

1 month ago '17        #19
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78940 78 K  Slaps total: 27239 27 K
 thegoldenhero said 🔗
I thought it would fall under 2nd degree murder or something but i am not gonna front like I know the law like that I stay on the sidewalk.
It’s complicated and differs by state. In some cases and some states the lack of a premeditated plan could still qualify as 2nd degree murder but they would still have to prove that despite a lack of a pre-meditated plot that her plan IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT was to take his life.

Also besides all that. The fact that she is claiming self defense and the fact that he didn’t die u til 18 days later make a murder charge super hard to hand out in this situation.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #20
TheDirector217 
Props total: 3175 3 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Unless you're Sergio Oliva

↪🔗
That's BONKERS.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #21
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48105 48 K  Slaps total: 14825 14 K
Let me tell y'all a story. My wife punched me in the face before, scratched me up, pushed me, etc. non of the sh1t hurt tho and I never hit her. She tried to say I abused her after I entered the bathroom with her and I had my forearm up while she was scratching me. I told her if I abused you, you assaulted me. This was years ago...last year, we get into it about some weak sh1t cause arguments are always sh1t you barely remember later on. Anyway, I left out the bedroom with her and she slammed the door hard AF. Whole house shook. Of course that's disrespectful, especially if our kid is trying to sleep. So I go back in the room and straddle her on the bed, hold her wrist so she couldn't hit me and asked her why is she doing that sh1t and she knows I can fu#k her up? She asks me what's wrong with me like she ain't do sh1t so I told her it's her that's what's wrong with me. I get up and leave the room, what does she do? Slam the door even harder, BOOOOOM! I enter the room again and walk over to her and ask her why the fu#k does she keep slamming the door and that not the quality of a good mother if the kid is trying to sleep. She calls the police on me, I call on her. Police get there, I go to jail. There wasnt even a filing on me cause they know I didn't do sh1t. I vowed not to ever put myself in that situation again. Moral of the story is control your emotions when your wife disrespects you because in their minds, you automatically hit them if you follow them when they're mad. Dude didn't deserve to lose his life while she plays the victim. Then she grabs the kids like she's so afraid. My wife woke my kid up and tried to do the same thing and the sh1t was so weird to see. If you got a gun in the house, secure it around an upset woman or leave the house asap if she's upset and don't comeback until she's forreal calm. They will ki1l you just like some of these dudes ki1l their girls. Don't fu#k around with anger! That Nigerian bi#ch needs to go to jail for life cause I bet he never touched her.

Last edited by AmillionMo; 04-17-2024 at 06:08 AM..
+37   

1 month ago '23        #22
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 27739 27 K  Slaps total: 3110 3 K
 2nd2none said 🔗
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
“n1ggas think they He-Man/
POW POW the end”
 loveeveryday said 🔗
He definitely in hell too

emoji

Cant be tha posting your body like that online for the world to see and expect to see the pearly gates

emoji

Y’all be weirdly disrespectful when the victim is a man.
emoji
+8   

1 month ago '15        #23
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 32902 32 K  Slaps total: 9988 9 K
 Amarula said 🔗

+15   

1 month ago '18        #24
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x213
Props total: 117258 117 K  Slaps total: 32255 32 K
 v3mp said 🔗
Y’all be weirdly disrespectful when the victim is a man.
emoji
Mine wasn’t even disrespect it was the first thing I thought when I saw the thread

RIP

1 month ago '23        #25
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 27739 27 K  Slaps total: 3110 3 K
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
Mine wasn’t even disrespect it was the first thing I thought when I saw the thread

RIP

+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Speeding BBL Bandit
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3014
Article inside Alfonso Ribeiro Says His ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’ Role Ended His Act..
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+2414
audio inside Moneybagg Yo - Air Ball (Big30 Diss Reply)
110 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+326
Video inside The dangers of buying seasoned meat at grocery stores
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish