online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Candace Owen's baby shower pic is going viral

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '22        #226
Madblack1 
Props total: 11128 11 K  Slaps total: 5897 5 K
She's an Oreo

This isnt anything i didnt know...bi#ch would have been stomped out if she grew up around me lol

Get this house n1gga out my face
+5   

3 months ago '14        #227
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 74706 74 K  Slaps total: 19818 19 K
 A-L-P said
They just repeat buzz words uncritically.

If a black person says something they disagree with during a discussion involving race, it automatically gets thrown into the “victim mentality” box.
Yes, black people are victims. Literally have been enslaved/treated less than human longer than we have been free. Of course, we are victims. If they really want us to turn up and become oppressors like they were, it’ll get ugly and that’s what they’re afraid of
+7   

3 months ago '07        #228
swiftkid21 
Props total: 10578 10 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
Still smashing

3 months ago '14        #229
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 25424 25 K  Slaps total: 1291 1 K
When the token black friend has a baby shower
+3   

3 months ago '17        #230
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26796 26 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
Sad part is she clearly knew what she was doing having herself in the back. bi#ch is a mental case.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #231
javvi 
Props total: 839 839  Slaps total: 83 83
Let it Snow Let It Snow

3 months ago '16        #232
javvi 
Props total: 839 839  Slaps total: 83 83
please delete

Last edited by javvi; 04-15-2024 at 08:18 AM..

3 months ago '07        #233
Pistol Peter 
Props total: 27572 27 K  Slaps total: 1873 1 K
wow not even
emoji
family members?
+3   

3 months ago '11        #234
0ddJoB 
Props total: 17147 17 K  Slaps total: 9194 9 K
 Fatt Kidd said
This old and taken out of context

emoji

/thread
And they slap the pics that got non white ppl in them. Lmao

3 months ago '17        #235
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 76423 76 K  Slaps total: 16117 16 K
 Vercetti said
A certain culture shaming like they always do and then wonder why they never get ahead….

What you want her to be surrounded with? Women with tarantula eye lashes , raptor claws, weaves and or bonnets and pyjamas
emoji

Foh

This is a nice photo of her and like minded friends/associates
+2   

3 months ago '17        #236
Panem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5358 5 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
 Dick2Gutta said
bi#ch in the back of her own baby shower in order to get all the mayo in smh mammys gone mammy.. I tried to give this female a chance but let the brads deal with her.

Happily assimilated under the illusion of inclusion.. part of that go along get along gang
Man nothing but real talk I been thinking to cut the bi#ch some slack but damn the fu#k is going on. Funny thing is my phone sometimes puts the screen on black n white only or grey tint. If you see the picture then it is even more confronting.
+4   

3 months ago '18        #237
Smurfseagal 
Props total: 3051 3 K  Slaps total: 117 117
 Ascension said

+7   

3 months ago '15        #238
kaydot901 
Props total: 8022 8 K  Slaps total: 375 375
 Dick2Gutta said
bi#ch in the back of her own baby shower in order to get all the mayo in smh mammys gone mammy.. I tried to give this female a chance but let the brads deal with her.

Happily assimilated under the illusion of inclusion.. part of that go along get along gang
Them bi#ches can't wait to have a sleepover & she winds up unalived by her friends husbands.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #239
sjuelz 
Props total: 22994 22 K  Slaps total: 3089 3 K
 Hellmatic said
Looks like a kanye concert

emoji

Where Dr. Umar at to make sense of this?
Looks like a Drake concert
+2   

3 months ago '15        #240
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 35603 35 K  Slaps total: 3022 3 K
"I guess I haven't been to enough black churches."
+4   

3 months ago '20        #241
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 53342 53 K  Slaps total: 9985 9 K
She'll never be white
+1   

3 months ago '20        #242
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 84553 84 K  Slaps total: 14665 14 K
 PaperBoy said
those probably are her closets friends or colleagues and people who've helped her get to where she is today.

And apparently everyone that shows up at a shower is required to be related now?? Other people's friends are allowed to come but be classy and a lot of black folks compare being classy to being corny. Ok cool bye

Last thing I would want for my lady to have at her babies shower is s3xy redd playing in the background. bi#ches coming to the shower smelling like weed and weave glue. And bad a$s untrained kids running around can't sit steal touching sh1t wasting food and throwing sh1t. fu#k that. She made the right move.

She's having a daughter that isn't a damn wedding reception
The fact that he fu#ked up and said "closet friends" and then you doubled down with "closets friends" is fu#kin hilarious to me
+3   

3 months ago '20        #243
 kaydot901 said
Them bi#ches can't wait to have a sleepover & she winds up unalived by her friends husbands.
Justice for Tamla Horsford
+4   

3 months ago '11        #244
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37049 37 K  Slaps total: 2463 2 K
 4FIF said
Eewww not one bit of seasoning in the whole picture
Ain't NO WAY a Carribbean guest woulda enjoyed that food
+2   

3 months ago '18        #245
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10275 10 K  Slaps total: 2277 2 K
 SuperP@WGHunter said
I disagree.

Black men.

To be more specific, young black men.

Most black men start to chill the fu#k out eventually as they age, but at that 'I got something to prove age' - the worst motherfu#kers to be around...

...and this is coming from a black man, who has sworn off dealing with black women on a s3xual/romantic level.
I definitely get what your saying and I can see your point but for me it's black women. If a man comes at me wrong I can slap the sh1t out of him but if I did the same to a woman talking sh1t I'm the bad guy. In this society, especially now, you can't hold women accountable for anything

3 months ago '22        #246
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 19965 19 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 kaydot901 said
Just like the story of a black woman who had a sleepover at some Caucasians house and ended up dead from supposedly falling off the patio that night
emoji

Those types always think mayo is right and get their reality check
+3   

3 months ago '21        #247
King Am I  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24989 24 K  Slaps total: 11004 11 K
 Chozen said
Justice for Tamla Horsford
That's the only thing you bi#ch a$s coward n1ggas can do in society is type and tweet Justice for Tamla Horsford.

You have no leverage or power of any kind in society.

Y'all are still on your knees begging Caucasians for acceptance, equality, inclusion and validation instead of having a ruling class mentality and mindset.

Y'all don't have the savagery required to eliminate white supremacy or systemic racism.

Begging, complaining, crying, genuflecting, kowtowing, marching, pandering, protesting, ranting and raving, tweeting or whining doesn't put the fear of God in these racist pieces of sh1ts in society. It only makes y'all look weak as fu#k. SMH

3 months ago '20        #248
 King Am I said
That's the only thing you bi#ch a$s coward n1ggas can do in society is type and tweet Justice for Tamla Horsford.

Y'all are still on your knees begging Caucasians for acceptance, equality, inclusion and validation instead of having a ruling class mentality and mindset.

Y'all don't have the savagery required to eliminate white supremacy or systemic racism.

Begging, complaining, crying, genuflecting, kowtowing, marching, pandering, protesting, ranting and raving, tweeting or whining doesn't put the fear of God in these racist pieces of sh1ts in society. It only makes y'all weak as fu#k. SMH
All facts. No notes.

3 months ago '17        #249
Here4theday 
Props total: 21124 21 K  Slaps total: 2665 2 K
 King Am I said

Begging, complaining, crying, genuflecting, kowtowing, marching, pandering, protesting, ranting and raving, tweeting or whining doesn't put the fear of God in these racist pieces of sh1ts in society. It only makes y'all look weak as fu#k. SMH
Go get ‘em.

Let me know when y’all ready to mobilize for real.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7843
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
760 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+3425
Image(s) inside I asked ChatGPT Kamala or Trump...
98 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2122
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
32 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Diddy Has A 50 Foot Bed In His Backyard
20 comments