online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Caitlin Clark just destroyed Michael Che on SNL

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '12        #1
5166 page views
102 comments

Kwestluv91 
Props total: 17296 17 K  Slaps total: 4008 4 K
Caitlin Clark just destroyed Michael Che on SNL

YT
+66   

icon
best
icon
worst
102 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x198
Props total: 294325 294 K  Slaps total: 22065 22 K
Andrew Schultz finally made it to SNL
+51   

1 month ago '18        #3
Infamous1 
Props total: 33644 33 K  Slaps total: 7847 7 K
i cant stop thinking how manly of features Clark has in her face, we sure shes all woman?

1 month ago '17        #4
YAYO101 
Props total: 65911 65 K  Slaps total: 3769 3 K
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
emoji
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '22        #5
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195835 195 K  Slaps total: 231471 231 K

1 month ago '22        #6
nehetti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2292 2 K  Slaps total: 340 340
Caitlyn Clark looks a little like Robert Deniro when he was in his 20's/30's.

+29   

1 month ago '09        #7
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 104027 104 K  Slaps total: 27962 27 K
 Infamous1 said 🔗
i cant stop thinking how manly of features Clark has in her face, we sure shes all woman?
You're low-key complimenting her ski1l

emoji
+4   

1 month ago '16        #8
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 29552 29 K  Slaps total: 3011 3 K
That apron finna be worth some bread on the low tho
+17   

1 month ago '13        #9
3nl1ght3ned  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20532 20 K  Slaps total: 12866 12 K
Pretty much every comment so far is on some negative sh1t.
emoji
+41   

1 month ago '05        #10
audiodiitons 
Props total: 1693 1 K  Slaps total: 348 348
 Infamous1 said 🔗
She's just badly in need of a hairstylist and/or haircut.
I don't know if she stubbornly against a different style, or no one is forceful enough to offer aid and assistance.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #11
Most Palone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60412 60 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84577 84 K  Slaps total: 12349 12 K
 Infamous1 said 🔗
It get wet don't it?
+5   

1 month ago '18        #13
Hollywood 
Props total: 6197 6 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
 Infamous1 said 🔗
Study Skeletal Structures or you might end up smashing a n1gga by complete accident. Especially if you live in LA, SF, NYC, ATL, MIA.

Her forehead is larger with a way gentler slope and not curved, that is the natural shape of a man's skeleton.

Compared to

Her forehead has more in common with CaitlynN Jenner than J. Lo.

You even see an Adams Apple imprint on her throat. Its not crazy large, but Adams Apple Shaving is a big surgery today for tr@nsgenders.
A tracheal shave is a surgical procedure that's often performed on an outpatient basis, under general anesthesia. It's done to reduce the size of the laryngeal prominence, which is located on top of the thyroid gland in the middle of the throat. The laryngeal prominence is more commonly referred to as an Adam's apple.Nov 24, 2020
Even when they have a big forehead, the curve/slope is still drastically undeniable.

EDIT: You see the BX Stormfront (White Boy) crew is mad that I can use my eyes and brain. If u look at the slap list its mostly everyone who was also Supported the Vax, Russia V Ukraine, and Israel V Palestine. Lol Coincidence huh?

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-14-2024 at 09:55 AM..

1 month ago '20        #14
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24711 24 K  Slaps total: 3448 3 K
 Hollywood said 🔗
Study Skeletal Structures or you might end up smashing a n1gga by complete accident. Especially if you live in LA, SF, NYC, ATL, MIA.

Her forehead is larger with a way gentler slope and not curved, that is the natural shape of a man's skeleton.

Compared to

Even when they have a big forehead, the curve/slope is still drastically undeniable.

I don't get how n1ggas are tricked into sleeping wit dudes... y'all don't finger bang chick's anymore? That's how you know know if stank or not. n1ggas out here fingerings moist b00tyholes? How you know a dude ain't a dude when it's time to get freaky? Now just off looks I can get a man being fooled. But time for penertration no way I'm being tricked.

Last edited by Bighempin; 04-14-2024 at 06:08 AM..
+20   

1 month ago '22        #15
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 82885 82 K  Slaps total: 88333 88 K
 Hollywood said 🔗

Compared to

You even see an Adams Apple imprint on her throat. Its not crazy large, but Adams Apple Shaving is a big surgery today for tr@nsgenders.

Just not true women with their fathers jawline seem to be more attractive

1 month ago '18        #16
Hollywood 
 Bighempin said 🔗
I don't get how n1ggas are tricked into sleeping wit dudes... y'all don't finger bang chick's anymore? That's who you know know if stank or not. n1ggas or here fingerings moidt b00tyholes? How you know a dude ain't a dude when it's time to get freaky? Now just off looks I can get a man being fooled. But time for penertration no way in being tricked.
Wrong. They got some tr@nnies with a bag longer than all of BX combined walking LA and NYC. They get the complete surgery and have usable private parts as well. The Doctors have already figured our entire anatomy down to a cellular level and how to manipulate it. Adding a pocket that gets wet for a world cla$s top notch doctor is simple in 2024. They are literally gene editing super human soldiers, adding a v@gina or a pen1s is not as complex as things like CRISPR

Press Enter said 🔗
Just not true women with their fathers jawline seem to be more attractive
A womans jaw inherited from her father will still overall resemble a womans jaw. It wont just be one manly a$s jaw popping out something crazy on the rest of her skull and everything else is female.

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-14-2024 at 04:01 AM..

1 month ago '22        #17
 Hollywood said 🔗
Wrong. They got some tr@nnies with a bag longer than all of BX combined walking LA and NYC. They get the complete surgery and have usable private parts as well. The Doctors have already figured our entire anatomy down to a cellular level and how to manipulate it. Adding a pocket that gets wet for a world cla$s top notch doctor is simple in 2024. They are literally gene editing super human soldiers, adding a v@gina or a pen1s is not as complex as things like CRISPR

A womans jaw inherited from her father will still overall resemble a womans jaw. It wont just be one manly a$s jaw popping out something crazy on the rest of her skull and everything else is female.
Yikes
+1   

1 month ago '18        #18
Hollywood 
 Press Enter said 🔗
Yikes
Bro. Im not even lying. Eddie Winslow dates tr@nnies who look like your average IG model. And it be whole a$s n1ggas. I met two of them hanging out with some college friends who are actresses in Hollywood now. They immediately started asking me what I thought about one in particular and I said "shoulders and back wayyyy too muscularly defined for me her body looks out of place for her face" and they both were shocked but entertained.
Later on I go back to the crib with one of the actresses who was like a childhood friend (known her fam and her since 16), she immediately tells me she was happy I didnt fall for the tr@nny and told me how mad n1ggas in LA be dating him and he is in 3 relationships with celebrities, Eddie Winslow being one of them.

sh1t blew my mind how far that surgery has came. I think they got something like the Kim K Makeover for tr@nnies now which is like Adams Apple Shaving, Hormones, Adding/Removing Private Part, Hair Laser, breast implants, and BBL. Its a whole package for the low to do it now, they done bundled the sh1t into a nice neat marketing kit.

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-14-2024 at 04:22 AM..

1 month ago '16        #19
Ldogg310v2 
 Hollywood said 🔗

Have u seen Brock lesners daughter? Just saying bruh.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #20
Hollywood 
 Ldogg310v2 said 🔗
Have u seen Brock lesners daughter? Just saying bruh.
Have you seen eyes wide shut?

1 month ago '17        #21
Bradydidit1109  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13406 13 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 3nl1ght3ned said 🔗
Pretty much every comment so far is on some negative sh1t.
emoji
Canít people just laugh at jokes lol itís SNL
+10   

1 month ago '16        #22
Ldogg310v2 
 Hollywood said 🔗
Have you seen eyes wide shut?
Your name and that question bruh
emoji
+6   

1 month ago '04        #23
Hystwise 
Props total: 2078 2 K  Slaps total: 96 96
Good to see Caitlin and Angel, Paige, JuJu and all of them getting they recognition and attention. There was a time when women couldn't formally play sports. Happy for these kids. These players are getting better and better as a whole and are having the chance to show their personalities which will make a better product and more money
+10   

1 month ago '18        #24
Hollywood 
 Ldogg310v2 said 🔗
Your name and that question bruh
emoji
come back we always need new talent in Hollywood....

emoji

Last edited by Hollywood; 04-14-2024 at 04:46 AM..

1 month ago '22        #25
 Hollywood said 🔗
Bro. Im not even lying. Eddie Winslow dates tr@nnies who look like your average IG model. And it be whole a$s n1ggas. I met two of them hanging out with some college friends who are actresses in Hollywood now. They immediately started asking me what I thought about one in particular and I said "shoulders and back wayyyy too muscularly defined for me her body looks out of place for her face" and they both were shocked but entertained.
Later on I go back to the crib with one of the actresses who was like a childhood friend (known her fam and her since 16), she immediately tells me she was happy I didnt fall for the tr@nny and told me how mad n1ggas in LA be dating him and he is in 3 relationships with celebrities, Eddie Winslow being one of them.

sh1t blew my mind how far that surgery has came. I think they got something like the Kim K Makeover for tr@nnies now which is like Adams Apple Shaving, Hormones, Adding/Removing Private Part, Hair Laser, breast implants, and BBL. Its a whole package for the low to do it now, they done bundled the sh1t into a nice neat marketing kit.
Eddie went out sad

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+12423
Video inside Ex Husband Responds To Single Mom Who Baked Herself A Cake For Her Birt..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Shilo Sanders declares bankruptcy over $11 Million judgement
94 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How a Woman can set you back 🐢
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1194
Image(s) inside Drake Thought YG Was His Mans!!!
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop