online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Professor Griff with a Interesting Take On J Cole

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '16        #1
2497 page views
33 comments

LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x87
Props total: 100596 100 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
icon Professor Griff with a Interesting Take On J Cole

IG
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
33 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x87 OP
Props total: 100596 100 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
Hmmm
+1   

2 months ago '15        #3
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 32902 32 K  Slaps total: 9994 9 K
🔗

+8   

2 months ago '19        #4
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37800 37 K  Slaps total: 4114 4 K
I get what he saying. A lot of ppl not getting that it’s just competitive and taking it on some next sh1t. U can’t control how ppl receive and perceive information. Cole apologizing and retreating from the whole sh1t is him showing he don’t want no part of the extra mess
+12   

2 months ago '22        #5
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 123849 123 K  Slaps total: 32139 32 K
 Big Gurthy said 🔗
I get what he saying. A lot of ppl not getting that itís just competitive and taking it on some next sh1t. U canít control how ppl receive and perceive information. Cole apologizing and retreating from the whole sh1t is him showing he donít want no part of the extra mess
The way I see some of you cats defending Cole h0e a$s just further solidifies how "hip-hop" has been lost. Never at any point was hip-hop on some kumbaya sh1t... When Cole was challenging n1ggas and saying he would body any rapper, where were y'all then with these fake deep quotes? n1gga a h0e and been pump faking in his music. It is what it is but please stop clean it up for him.
+22   

2 months ago '13        #6
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 158783 158 K  Slaps total: 13894 13 K
Can’t lie I like Cole more than Drake

But if Drake did what Cole did
emoji

I understand both sides

Cole really ain’t the subject of Kendrick disses

Tho he probably shouldn’t have responded
+14   

2 months ago '19        #7
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37800 37 K  Slaps total: 4114 4 K
 Murderers said 🔗
The way I see some of you cats defending Cole h0e a$s just further solidifies how "hip-hop" has been lost. Never at any point was hip-hop on some kumbaya sh1t... When Cole was challenging n1ggas and saying he would body any rapper, where were y'all then with these fake deep quotes? n1gga a h0e and been pump faking in his music. It is what it is but please stop clean it up for him.
Did you watch griffís live Im repeating what he said
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #8
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 196384 196 K  Slaps total: 232444 232 K
it’s simple, Cole was seen as the #1 rapper last couple years based off his feature run

Almost all of the verses doing that time was him claiming he was the best out right now and no one can’t f*ck with him when it comes to rapping

As soon as someone challenged him he folded, all them verses were lies, folded on the spot and apologized
emoji

2 months ago '24        #9
The Machine 
Props total: 748 748  Slaps total: 189 189
emoji

2 months ago '16        #10
milo 
Props total: 2842 2 K  Slaps total: 1241 1 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
itís simple, Cole was seen as the #1 rapper last couple years based off his feature run

Almost all of the verses doing that time was him claiming he was the best out right now and no one canít f*ck with him when it comes to rapping

As soon as someone challenged him he folded, all them verses were lies, folded on the spot and apologized
emoji
Nobody who actually pays attention or has half a brain thinks j Cole has ever been number 1Ö.
+4   

2 months ago '06        #11
The Scenario  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20420 20 K  Slaps total: 1565 1 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
itís simple, Cole was seen as the #1 rapper last couple years based off his feature run

Almost all of the verses doing that time was him claiming he was the best out right now and no one canít f*ck with him when it comes to rapping

emoji
True dat. And I like Cole. I thought he wanted the smoke.

2 months ago '24        #12
Mixbag 
Props total: 9101 9 K  Slaps total: 2433 2 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Facts

2 months ago '24        #13
Mixbag 
Props total: 9101 9 K  Slaps total: 2433 2 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗

emoji
Cole ainít never been number one let a a lone number 2 any year of our great lord

That n1gga is gassed as fu#k and always has been
+1   

2 months ago '16        #14
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 147945 147 K  Slaps total: 6206 6 K
Yeahnafukallat. Cole was raised on hip hop he knew wat time it was. If you wasn’t wittit shouldn’ve responded. All tho he couldn’t just stand on what you put out. This is hip hop wasn’t knobody gonna die over this sh1t. He thinkin it’s the 90s when it’s far from it. Now he gotta live with this. All these people makin excuses for the man when he the one gotta stand on his own 10 toes. This ain’t no real beef at least from Cole. That was some tofu sh1t. Seitan type sh1t. He really fu#ked up and I don’t feel not one bit of sorry for his ass.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #15
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 109703 109 K  Slaps total: 19288 19 K
 Mixbag said 🔗
Cole ain’t never been number one let a a lone number 2 any year of our great lord

That n1gga is gassed as fu#k and always has been
My n1gga over there in a gucci shroud talkin bout year of my lord
+1   

2 months ago '06        #16
datVAkid 
Props total: 47272 47 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K
 Big Gurthy said 🔗
I get what he saying. A lot of ppl not getting that itís just competitive and taking it on some next sh1t. U canít control how ppl receive and perceive information. Cole apologizing and retreating from the whole sh1t is him showing he donít want no part of the extra mess
Thing is you cant make a man understand something that 100 feet a way when he can only see 10 feet in front of him
+6   

2 months ago '06        #17
datVAkid 
Props total: 47272 47 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Actually the origins of hip hop was on some kumbaya sh1t. it was used to unify the gangs of new york and drop the crime rate dramatically...

You do know people grow and mature, right?
+6   

2 months ago '18        #18
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43230 43 K  Slaps total: 4666 4 K
yea I'm not watching this long a$s sh1t.

but yea, Cole a h0e for life.. and I fu#k wit him, album straight flames.

but he a h0e forever

should just retire, cuz never again should he spit a bar about being the best at nothing.

n1ggas lost sleep after dropping that diss fearing what Kenny was cooking.

he just gave kendrick the stamp of immortality.

2 months ago '17        #19
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84950 84 K  Slaps total: 12440 12 K
 dakidjahsiah said 🔗
yea I'm not watching this long a$s sh1t.

but yea, Cole a h0e for life.. and I fu#k wit him, album straight flames.

but he a h0e forever

should just retire, cuz never again should he spit a bar about being the best at nothing.

n1ggas lost sleep after dropping that diss fearing what Kenny was cooking.

he just gave kendrick the stamp of immortality.
My aunty is a man now
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '18        #20
Kid Astronaut 
Props total: 3592 3 K  Slaps total: 664 664
 Murderers said 🔗
n1gga you're a cornball, hip hop was started in the Bronx by Dj Kool Herc in order to stop the gang violence in the neighborhood by partying and dancing together instead of beefing.

Hip hop was created in order to bring PEACE, not BEEF.

Cole did something you could never do and that's keep it real and choose peace over more frivolous beef with n1ggas.

2 months ago '13        #21
kingrayden 
Props total: 4865 4 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
Nobody is talking about the fact that for some reason, J. Cole thought it was necessary to talk about guns and street beef!

That’s where he messed up at, Nobody is talking about the fact that for some reason, J. Cole thought it was necessary to talk about guns and street beef and expose himself or not understanding an important part in hip-hop.

I guess he let Nas down twice.

2 months ago '19        #22
Hungsolow 
Props total: 14610 14 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
 LordChaos said 🔗
↪🔗
This guy takes so long to say one thing

emoji

2 months ago '06        #23
snaxxx 
Props total: 12203 12 K  Slaps total: 1908 1 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Exactly ! Also where was all this spiritual sh1t when he was dissing Kanye and them .
+1   

2 months ago '19        #24
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 192288 192 K  Slaps total: 52243 52 K
 datVAkid said 🔗
Actually the origins of hip hop was on some kumbaya sh1t. it was used to unify the gangs of new york and drop the crime rate dramatically...

You do know people grow and mature, right?
Unify the gangs into dj battling, b boy battling and mc battling

Hip hop always been competitive

2 months ago '19        #25
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 192288 192 K  Slaps total: 52243 52 K
 Kid Astronaut said 🔗
n1gga you're a cornball, hip hop was started in the Bronx by Dj Kool Herc in order to stop the gang violence in the neighborhood by partying and dancing together instead of beefing.

Hip hop was created in order to bring PEACE, not BEEF.

Cole did something you could never do and that's keep it real and choose peace over more frivolous beef with n1ggas.
Why are you clowns confusing competition with beef

Do you have to have beef with someone to play basketball 1 on 1 ?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside s*xyy Red and HBK singing ďs*xy BoyĒ
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1238
logo Negro League statistics will be integrated into the MLB database beginning..
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+567
Breaking: New Drake Reference track "Ratchet Happy Birthday"
350 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+193
I'm not surprised this happened in Detroit