online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built different

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #1
1427 page views
55 comments

Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133336 133 K  Slaps total: 41380 41 K
KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built different

YT
+37   

icon
best
icon
worst
55 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Fantastic 
Props total: 17738 17 K  Slaps total: 6714 6 K
The way he can almost mumble rap is pretty amazing. Looks healthier, maybe he’s off the coke since he had to do a bid.
+9   

1 month ago '16        #3
WoodPipe 
Props total: 74534 74 K  Slaps total: 15366 15 K
Sounds like old Kodak

He pretty much made this song before and still went back to jail
emoji

Dude gotta stay sober
🔗

+6   

1 month ago '15        #4
mourinho1 
Props total: 7182 7 K  Slaps total: 2511 2 K
depressing...
+4   

1 month ago '20        #5
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 7040 7 K  Slaps total: 676 676
this hard asffff! trench baby frfr hope bro bounces back properly and stay off them hard drugs.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #6
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 85555 85 K  Slaps total: 22970 22 K
emoji
+2   

1 month ago '22        #7
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 5615 5 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
 b4dizzzzzzzle said 🔗
this hard asffff! trench baby frfr hope bro bounces back properly and stay off them hard drugs.
This sh1t is garbage and remedial as fu#k. Boring and forgettable wouldn't even justify this bullsh1t. Why do you muthafu#kas love a ret@rd???

I think ya'll like seeing this ugly muthafu#ka rap because it make ya'll think ya'll got a shot at being successful in life. It makes ya'll feel good to see ugly-ret@rded muthafu#kas win because ya'll truly think you're better than him in other ways.

1 month ago '17        #8
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 37517 37 K  Slaps total: 3065 3 K
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗
This sh1t is garbage and remedial as fu#k. Boring and forgettable wouldn't even justify this bullsh1t. Why do you muthafu#kas love a ret@rd???

I think ya'll like seeing this ugly muthafu#ka rap because it make ya'll think ya'll got a shot at being successful in life. It makes ya'll feel good to see ugly-ret@rded muthafu#kas win because ya'll truly think you're better than him in other ways.
its the underdog effect... they saw him come out of nowhere, get big and fizzle, now they cheer for him to get back.

I'm with you though because nothing he stands for should be celebrated..
I mean he isn't a rolemodel for anything except crashing out... or being relatable for what NOT to do...

But most people think we're lames if we call it out for what it is.

Last edited by THExTAKEOVER; 04-12-2024 at 02:12 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '20        #9
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 7040 7 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗

bruh it's authentic to his current mindstate he been through the ringer with them percs he's on his crescendo watch 5 songs down the line the triumphant return to the lively life-celebrating music.
+6   

1 month ago '14        #10
westsidedon 
Props total: 16624 16 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
Yea this bi#ch go..
+6   

1 month ago '15        #11
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 84998 84 K  Slaps total: 11985 11 K
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗

There’s many of us that aren’t from or around beautiful. So of course ugly is something we recognize with. Ugly, beautiful, both also in the eye of the beholder and can have different meanings..
So simmer down Mr. Perfect.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #12
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗

Tracks like this is what hiphop is......
He is speaking his truth, his life, he is using the art form to tell his story....
+9   

1 month ago '15        #13
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56094 56 K  Slaps total: 5837 5 K
This is the real Kodak that I remember from years ago.

He was hungry back then.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #14
 Villain said 🔗
This is the real Kodak that I remember from years ago.

He was hungry back then.
Facts
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #15
 westsidedon said 🔗
Yea this bi#ch go..
Word
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #16
 mourinho1 said 🔗
depressing...
Real
+2   

1 month ago '15        #17
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33434 33 K  Slaps total: 9992 9 K
Bill.
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '22        #18
DiamondsNPipes 
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
Tracks like this is what hiphop is......
He is speaking his truth, his life, he is using the art form to tell his story....
fu#k his story. dude is a fu#king junkie ret@rd that ya'll love because you don't feel inferior to him in any way.

1 month ago '22        #19
DiamondsNPipes 
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
There’s many of us that aren’t from or around beautiful. So of course ugly is something we recognize with. Ugly, beautiful, both also in the eye of the beholder and can have different meanings..
So simmer down Mr. Perfect.
At least you're honest about loving things that aren't a threat to the way you view yourself....Mr. bi#ch ass

1 month ago '07        #20
Ledgend X 
Props total: 3134 3 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
↪🔗
🔗

I'll leave this here
+9   

1 month ago '22        #21
DiamondsNPipes 
 b4dizzzzzzzle said 🔗
bruh it's authentic to his current mindstate he been through the ringer with them percs he's on his crescendo watch 5 songs down the line the triumphant return to the lively life-celebrating music.
Ain't nothing this muthafu#ka doing is memorable in any kind of fu#king way. This sh1t sucks. Its the fact that he's so ugly and imperfect that draws ya'll into what he does. He beeeeeeeeeeen fell off years ago and he's not coming back unless someone starts writing hits for him. Ya'll love these flunkies that can't handle fame and think he's doing something special by rapping about ret@rdED sh1t. Nothing he says is inspirational or about uplifting yourself. Ya'll love losers man.

1 month ago '22        #22
DiamondsNPipes 
 THExTAKEOVER said 🔗
its the undergod effect... they saw him come out of nowhere and fizzle, now they cheer for him to get back.

I mean he isn't a rolemodel for anything except crashing out... or being relatable for what NOT to do...

n1gga been fell off years ago but I just realized today why people love this un-creative muthafu#ka. He's symbolic of their imperfections. He's not threatening to him so they constantly root for him no matter how much retarted half a$s bogus bullsh1t he puts out. They love watching this jigaboo a$s sh1t and its very telling. The black man don't want power thinking this muthafu#ka is somebody that should deserve any kind of admiration. n1ggas is weak and can't even see the walls are closing in on them getting behind stupid sh1t like that n1gga. No way a Kodak black should be relevant today.

1 month ago '24        #23
Mixbag 
Props total: 8851 8 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗

THExTAKEOVER said 🔗
its the undergod effect... they saw him come out of nowhere and fizzle, now they cheer for him to get back.

I bet you two n1ggas jcole fans…
+1   

1 month ago '15        #24
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119216 119 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
Yes!! This sh1t is raw. The hook is catchy and he spitting that real. Looks slimmer too, and he sounds coherent. Man I pray he stays on this trajectory!
+4   

1 month ago '16        #25
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 61126 61 K  Slaps total: 10388 10 K
 Ledgend X said 🔗
↪🔗
I'll leave this here
Yeah i thought I heard this before, but lately it seem like original tracks like to hide from me so I just accept that I'm probably tweekin
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3527
Video inside Does height matter?
44 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-2322
Image(s) inside They were really friends before the beef hit the streets and took a tu..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8615
logo Rickea Jackson the baddest thang in the WNBA
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+10114
Rick Ross Responds To 50 Cent Clownin' Him For His Grape Bars