most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #141
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
 thcnme said:
Listen up minorities. "My" feeling is that the US and Mexican government have a plan to incorporate Mexican-Americans as the #1 minority in the US. Why? Because the US cannot legally terminate the daily infiltration of Mexican immigrants to the US. So since they cannot be stopped and the US needs Mexico as an ally, the immigrants are allowed to continue their influx without interaction from the government. It is totally political. Need justification? Just look at any label. I guarantee it will consist of english and spanish. Need further justification? Look at the latest census. Even Asians now supersede blacks in population while the hispanic - mostly Mexican are now the number 1 minority in the US. So...the Mexican government's attempt at portraying blacks as scum is coming to light with the fact that they have the US approval to help them in their attempt at keeping blacks as the lowest rated minority in this country.
actually African-Americans are the second largest minority, but not really accepted
 07-21-2005, 07:38 PM         #142
droslipper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huh... You real funny dog...

Anyhow,
Let's not lose sight of the fact that minorities started the game by spotting the majority quite a few years of advancement... And that the majority used that lead to further advance themselves... Pick up any year's issue of Forbes that has the billionaires listed... Kind of lop-sided ain't it...

They say 90% of the wealth is held by 10% of the population... Of that 10% you really think minorities are represented...

But ok White Pac, talk tough... I wish someone would try and slit my throat! A Mexican, White, Black, Asian, Cambodian, Zimboweain, Somethin somethin, English, Arab, Rabbit, Marsian, Artist, Fartist or f*g**t a.ss Boxden cats that go right to talking sh*t... Cuz I'll split a motherfu*ka's head real quit...

This race-war that you say i'm trying to promote was around before I was born, and will probably be around after i'm gone... All I can do is try and make somethin out of my life that'll bring some shine to my people, so that Mexicans aren't always characterized as holding rusty knives...

bi*ch!!!!

Oh yeah, and hate all ya'll like... What's new... It would actually be a pun in this thread wouldn't it... Ha!

Whyte_Pac said:
REAL ENEMY? KID I HOPE A MEXICAN SLITS UR THROAT WITH A RUSTY KNIFE bi*ch, THEN U WONT PROMOTE RACE WARS ANYMORE
 07-21-2005, 07:51 PM         #143
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG we back on this sh*t again, smh
 07-21-2005, 08:02 PM         #144
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate when they call a hispanic, a ????, but that stands for..

Spanish
People
In
Charge

anyways..i hate when both races get to trash talkin to one another,this sh*t got to stop already...because of these reasons there have been wars whether it be by color or tribe affiliation....grow the fu*k up!!

America is a diverse nation and it will always be,no matter what.....we all should get along..remember if u took every non-white person out what do u have??...trash messed up nation..TRUTH

Latinos and Blacks need to unite as one and we will not only make the nation great but we might actually have power and make this nation for a better world....
 11 years ago '04        #145
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Why do y'all gotta hate so much on the freakin' mexicans? What possibly have they done to you? You hate them because their gangs are possibly 100 times stronger than African American gangs ?? Or maybe because you saw a Mexican family immigrating from their country a couple years ago and they already have a crib, cars and stuff without even having a green card, while you were born in the U.S and sh*t but you still gotta walk home and still living in a dirty shed? Goddamn, get along!

:rolleyes:

It all started by a frakin' post stamp and y'all bring up sh*t from the past and history from three thousand years ago, arguing about which civilization was the better one, the aztecs or the africans but in reality both helped the world for its advancement in many different reasons.

You guys think you're arguing about your rights, whether you're black or mexicans and blaming people of being racist, but the real racist fu*ks are YOU, by calling mexicans beaners or greasers and making fun of them crossing the border and stuff. They don't come to take away your job. They also got a right to live don't they and if they can't make that living they want in their country, well they gotta go somewhere else to make it happen.
 07-22-2005, 12:11 AM         #146
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the statement made by Vicente Fox is considered a racist statement but these stamps are not and the media is making a big deal out of nothing

these stamps have been around for years and they arent meant to be racist because there are black people in all hispanic countries including Mexico
 07-22-2005, 07:40 AM         #147
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is no better.

Last edited by seeyoubreezn; 07-22-2005 at 07:41 AM..
 07-22-2005, 07:51 AM         #148
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

You youngsters ask your parents about this restaurant.
 07-22-2005, 07:54 AM         #149
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Or what about this.
 07-22-2005, 09:33 AM         #150
tavodlr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that fr3sh g was funny.mexicans aren't afraid of blacks.don't you remember blacks were suing the mexican mafia for getting beat in l.a county two years ago.
 07-22-2005, 09:53 AM         #151
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this whole thing is a joke just to get people all excited just like this thread is doing
everybodys rasict in thier own way. Whether its all tha time or sometime. A white person sees a mexican lookin at something in a shop...they think they're gonna steal it. A Black person comes up to a white lady and she thinks that tha dude's gonna rob her. It's other peoples mistakes that make prejudice what it is. I really think this stamp is a publicity stunt to put focus (bad or good) on Mexico, the only people that actually do anything with Mexico is China...and thats to sell weed to China and get Opium in return. The stamp is not outright racism its just a really politically incorrect joke, to bring some veiw to Mexico.
 07-22-2005, 10:41 AM         #152
capodecina 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black ppl think everything is offensive unless it comes from another black person.
 07-22-2005, 11:16 AM         #153
droslipper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This might help people understand the character more, and hopefully people see that the sh*t ain't racist...

Memin Pinguin was created by Yolanda Vargas Dulche, a woman with a long career in comics that created classic titles like Lagrimas y Risas and Ruby. Her stories were more like soap operas and melodramas, aimed at the working class, which consumed comics by the millions back in the 40's and 50's.

Memín Pinguín was first published in the magazine Pepin back in 1945. Vargas Dulche had just returned from Cuba, and inspired in the kids she saw there she wrote a story and asked artist Alberto Cabrera to design him. He was a poor kid, dumb and clumsy, that spoke with a cuban accent. He lived with his mother, which looks a lot like Aunt Jemima. He had a couple of friends and got into a lot of trouble. He was teased because of his accent and color, but he was part of the gang. It was a very tender comic book, sweet and innocent. I read it as a child and flipped through an old issue a couple of years ago and I don't think the book was racist; quite the opposite, I think it had a message of integration and acceptance, it criticized racism and, like all of Vargas Dulche´s stories, tried to teach strong family values.

Cabrera was in charge of the art until 1972, when Sixto Valencia took over. Memon Pinguin was very popular with both artists and for a long time his books sold millions of copies on a weekly basis. It's probably the most famous and popular mexican comic book, alongside Gabriel Vargas' La Familia Burron and Kaliman. The book has been in print almost constantly since then. It was relaunched in 2002, reprinting Sixto Valencia's stories, with a print run of 120 thousand copies. For the last 10 or 20 years it has been published by Editorial Vid, which is owned and run by Vargas Dulche's sons.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy