most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2005, 08:20 PM         #121
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
1.) if mexico is SSSSOOOO fu*kin beautiful why american dont jump the fence to go there? why mexican jump fences to come the states?

2.) my beaner you wwwwaaayyy out of wack for ever mentioning mexico and africa in the same sentence Africa is the continent where the first man ever existed. Where kings and queens thrived.

3.) what thrived in mexico a can of hormel chilli beans?

4.)your right mexico dont neesd blacks... like america dont need you wetback beanie bean rabbit producing border hopping tequila sippers... since Mexico is "this and that" take your a.ss back off there

5.) i think i'll go to del taco and spit in some mexican bi*ch face just for you making such a stupid response
womp, womp. Africa is where kings and queens hailed from, yet they went from royalty to being a 3rd world country with povery at it's highest, and also being the cradle of Aids. Contrary to what you say, Mexico is wealthier then most countries within the African continent, don't believe me? [code]
Poorest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 East Timor $ 500
2 Somalia $ 500
3 Sierra Leone $ 500
4 Malawi $ 600
5 Tanzania $ 600
6 Burundi $ 600
7 Congo, Republic of the $ 700
8 Congo, Democratic Republic of the $ 700
9 Comoros $ 700
10 Eritrea $ 700
11 Ethiopia $ 700
12 Afghanistan $ 700
13 Niger $ 800
14 Yemen $ 800
15 Madagascar $ 800
16 Guinea-Bissau $ 800
17 Zambia $ 800
18 Kiribati $ 800
19 Nigeria $ 900
20 Mali $ 900[/code]
Now if you can count, tell me how many of those countries are located in Africa???
 07-01-2005, 08:32 PM         #122
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was blown outta proportion and i just realized that there are alotta ignorant-racist mother fu*kers on this board.. DAMN!
 11 years ago '05        #123
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 7 7
who cares about all dat shyt the point still remains is that the have a stamp that is atlocated towards the blacks with there stereotypical big lips and other such bullshyt....
 07-02-2005, 01:51 PM         #124
incrediblepiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolo at mexico, us just needs to start sending bounty hunters to the boarder and just start firing on them aliens
 07-02-2005, 01:53 PM         #125
incrediblepiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Identity_crisis said:
womp, womp. Africa is where kings and queens hailed from, yet they went from royalty to being a 3rd world country with povery at it's highest, and also being the cradle of Aids. Contrary to what you say, Mexico is wealthier then most countries within the African continent, don't believe me? [code]
Poorest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 East Timor $ 500
2 Somalia $ 500
3 Sierra Leone $ 500
4 Malawi $ 600
5 Tanzania $ 600
6 Burundi $ 600
7 Congo, Republic of the $ 700
8 Congo, Democratic Republic of the $ 700
9 Comoros $ 700
10 Eritrea $ 700
11 Ethiopia $ 700
12 Afghanistan $ 700
13 Niger $ 800
14 Yemen $ 800
15 Madagascar $ 800
16 Guinea-Bissau $ 800
17 Zambia $ 800
18 Kiribati $ 800
19 Nigeria $ 900
20 Mali $ 900[/code]
Now if you can count, tell me how many of those countries are located in Africa???

ur a idiot, any body knows that the europeans, r*ped africa for all is wealth and prosperity. I suggest you read about the kush and nubian empires then stfu greaseball
 07-02-2005, 03:31 PM         #126
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people on this board keep amazing me.....
 11 years ago '04        #127
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
the prejudice on this board needs to stop
that figure looks more like an animal than a human and is racist in it's creation.
end of story.
 07-02-2005, 08:58 PM         #128
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet bush did this blame bush and the whites
 07-02-2005, 09:02 PM         #129
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mexicans think they are better than black people.......they always thought that......thats fu*ked up that they are getting away with this...
 07-02-2005, 10:33 PM         #130
droslipper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how the U.S. Government is suddenly on black people side...

I'm Mexican... Brown and Proud... I'll say it, THE STAMP IS OFFENSIVE... All I can think of is, "What does Mexico really know about Jim Crow, Caricatures, and discriminating black people"... Let's not lose sight of the real enemy...!!!
 11 years ago '04        #131
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
They just mad they women got manly faces.
 11 years ago '04        #132
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
 48601 said:
1.) if mexico is SSSSOOOO fu*kin beautiful why american dont jump the fence to go there? why mexican jump fences to come the states?

2.) my beaner you wwwwaaayyy out of wack for ever mentioning mexico and africa in the same sentence Africa is the continent where the first man ever existed. Where kings and queens thrived.

3.) what thrived in mexico a can of hormel chilli beans?

4.)your right mexico dont neesd blacks... like america dont need you wetback beanie bean rabbit producing border hopping tequila sippers... since Mexico is "this and that" take your a.ss back off there

5.) i think i'll go to del taco and spit in some mexican bi*ch face just for you making such a stupid response
uhhhh

What thrived in Mexico? Have you heard of the Aztecs, Mayas? And all those great indian peoples..? The capital Aztec city was one of the greatest cities in the world in it's time..
 11 years ago '05        #133
danny|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$34,614 | Props total: 1189 1189
 TeflonDon said:
who cares its mexico....or i call it gods blindspot...
hahaha damn right forget those dirty mexicans...tryin 2 hate on us
 11 years ago '04        #134
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Afekz said:
Bill Cosby has got one hell of a point.

He's trying to lead by example, because he know people will follow him, it's a proven fact.

We have a perfect example on this board: Half the peeps who post on this board, have in their signatures

THE ILLUMINATI // HOT BOYZ ILLUMINATI // or something similar to that.

And why? Because someone started PM'ing these sigs around to people sayin, "Become a member of the illuminati, put this in your sig," and then what? 98% of the stupid fu*ks who received this message put it in theirs sigs.

And out of the 98% who put it in their signatures, 99.999% have absolutely NO IDEA what the Illuminati is.
LOL so true cats on this board repping the antichrist network and dont even know it.
 11 years ago '04        #135
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 582 582
 droslipper said:
I like how the U.S. Government is suddenly on black people side...

I'm Mexican... Brown and Proud... I'll say it, THE STAMP IS OFFENSIVE... All I can think of is, "What does Mexico really know about Jim Crow, Caricatures, and discriminating black people"... Let's not lose sight of the real enemy...!!!
are you saying its white peoples fault because Mexico made the stamp?? Im white...but I know down here Mexicans and Blacks dont really get along...I see more blacks vs mexican f!ghts then any others...so yes..Mexicans can be racist too....
 07-06-2005, 10:36 AM         #136
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well wat i got to say bout htis is nothin becuz me im not a racist bastard bcuz i was raised in south central(jus blaks and mexicans)
 07-06-2005, 11:02 AM         #137
Whyte_Pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 droslipper said:
.. Let's not lose sight of the real enemy...!!!

REAL ENEMY? KID I HOPE A MEXICAN SLITS UR THROAT WITH A RUSTY KNIFE bi*ch, THEN U WONT PROMOTE RACE WARS ANYMORE
 07-06-2005, 11:29 AM         #138
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Well since Mexico is so GREAT why do they hide in porta-potie toilets to sneak into the U.S.??

But oh yea how could I forget, Mexican's need money to feed their family's right? :thumbsdow :sleepy:

The Mexican population here is so much larger than the African population. And Mexico's economy is SO much better than Africa's. So since Africa is so damn "Poor" they are still there.

So it seems as though they are living there for some reason. Maybe because they actually have a homeland that they are actually proid of. :applause:

Looks like the reason Mexican's leave Mexico isn't quite about the money now is it? :finger:
If you was smart enough, you would know that just because a countries economy is running fine, doesn't mean everyone will be well off(if that was the case the u.s would be made of all Middle incomed family). Now why are Africans still in Africa rather then migrating here? Do you have no idea of Geography??? How far away is Africa from the U.S??? How close is Mexico to the U.S??? Put two and two together moron, Africans don't chose to stay in Africa, they are forced. Looks like the reason Africans don't leave Africa isn't quite about "Pride" now is it
 incrediblepiff said:
ur a idiot, any body knows that the europeans, r*ped africa for all is wealth and prosperity. I suggest you read about the kush and nubian empires then stfu greaseball
Stop blaming the white man for everything. How long ago was this??? Thought so, Africa is in the situation they are today because of civil war, and because they still are tribes out there, do you not know the conflict that happens between tribes in Africa? Oh wait, nevermind, you problaby think since they both share the same race then everything should be fine correct? Not only is civil war fu*king up Africa, but their corrupt goverment is also fu*king it up. The exploitation they've gone through is not even half the reason Africa is as sh*tty as it is today, many nations have gone through exploitations, yet those nations within the African continent seem to be the only ones that stayed behind while the rest of the world keeps moving, Uhmm, Yeah your problaby right it is the White Mans fault :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #139
thcnme 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 2 2
Listen up minorities. "My" feeling is that the US and Mexican government have a plan to incorporate Mexican-Americans as the #1 minority in the US. Why? Because the US cannot legally terminate the daily infiltration of Mexican immigrants to the US. So since they cannot be stopped and the US needs Mexico as an ally, the immigrants are allowed to continue their influx without interaction from the government. It is totally political. Need justification? Just look at any label. I guarantee it will consist of english and spanish. Need further justification? Look at the latest census. Even Asians now supersede blacks in population while the hispanic - mostly Mexican are now the number 1 minority in the US. So...the Mexican government's attempt at portraying blacks as scum is coming to light with the fact that they have the US approval to help them in their attempt at keeping blacks as the lowest rated minority in this country.
 11 years ago '05        #140
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,915 | Props total: 2411 2411
What thrived in Mexico? Have you heard of the Aztecs, Mayas? And all those great indian peoples..? The capital Aztec city was one of the greatest cities in the world in it's time..
Those were the Indians..not these dirty spics walking around here now.. they just breeded w/ tha spaniards n created these dirty mexicans

Africa civilizations>>>>>>>Mexico civilization
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy