Jun 29 - Mexican stamp called offensive to blacks

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2005, 03:04 PM         #101
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
1st off aids was invented to k!ll off black people, nobody knows who brought aids to the U.S. it shouldn't have been invented, so the sh*t backfired, just like the samething with drugs, and black people are not the 1's who are flying drugs over here to being with. make sure you know what you are talking about before you speak

stayalert i been meaning to tell you this for mean minute.. that bi*ch you got in your avatar is UGLY then a mu'phuckckcka... the only way i can distinguish the diffrence between "it" being a n*gga or a bi*ch is the t*tties... if that's girl get her a make over doggie fa-rizzneal

stayalert get serious do you REALLY think that the people who invented AIDS were like *maybe we can contain the virus to ONLY africans and african americans* n*gga they knew what they was doing when they brought that sh*t here
 06-30-2005, 04:00 PM         #102
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo nahlij do me and other people from honduras in this board a favor and never mention honduras again,you sound so fu*king ignorant. and putting that your parents and kids where born here blah blah dont mean sh*t cause still one motherfu*ker from your family past or present
had to jump the same gate mexicans hop, i was born in the us my fam is from honduras but still dont change the fact that they where and still aliens unless your white you aint sh*t in this country

regarding the subject in hand is stupid to think the mexican goverment would allow such disrespecful images-i never dealt with mexicans so i dont know how they are but
if their goverment is allowing such stupid act then the people shoulndt be so far
 11 years ago '05        #103
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Bill Cosby has got one hell of a point.

He's trying to lead by example, because he know people will follow him, it's a proven fact.

We have a perfect example on this board: Half the peeps who post on this board, have in their signatures

THE ILLUMINATI // HOT BOYZ ILLUMINATI // or something similar to that.

And why? Because someone started PM'ing these sigs around to people sayin, "Become a member of the illuminati, put this in your sig," and then what? 98% of the stupid fu*ks who received this message put it in theirs sigs.

And out of the 98% who put it in their signatures, 99.999% have absolutely NO IDEA what the Illuminati is.
 06-30-2005, 04:05 PM         #104
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
afekz major props

ignorance is bliss-if they knew what illuminati stands for i dont think they would be claiming it.then again some of them are that stupid-we have sheep in the real world and obviously on the internet-just crazy to see people claim illuminati on message boards lol
hahahah stupid kids

major props duke spread the word ou maybe we can stop seeing this senseless claims of a group they know nothing about..check the knowledge korner thats where im mostly at-i think youll like it
 11 years ago '05        #105
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Word. I'm gonna post there more often when i get the chance to.

RealEyesRealizeRealLies.

Beautiful.
 11 years ago '04        #106
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
Its sad that sh*t like this was even put into existence bad enough we have to deal with white folks now this
 06-30-2005, 07:58 PM         #107
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SALVADOR said:
2) not every mexican wants to live in the usa, or should i say ex-mexico, cause california used to be part of mexico. there is billions of people around the world who don't care about blacks , or hispanics or canada or the usa. get it throught your sh*t heads. therefore who cares about a stupid stamp about some black kid, and i used to read that comic book when i was little and i never felt that it was racist or anything.
3) mexico is way more beautiful than most countries you all motherfu*kers come from in fact mexico is greater than all africa combined. blacks should stop dissing mexico cause mexico does not need blacks, like the usa.

1.) if mexico is SSSSOOOO fu*kin beautiful why american dont jump the fence to go there? why mexican jump fences to come the states?

2.) my beaner you wwwwaaayyy out of wack for ever mentioning mexico and africa in the same sentence Africa is the continent where the first man ever existed. Where kings and queens thrived.

3.) what thrived in mexico a can of hormel chilli beans?

4.)your right mexico dont neesd blacks... like america dont need you wetback beanie bean rabbit producing border hopping tequila sippers... since Mexico is "this and that" take your a.ss back off there

5.) i think i'll go to del taco and spit in some mexican bi*ch face just for you making such a stupid response
 06-30-2005, 08:06 PM         #108
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when are we blacks gonna let up?? whites and other races are made fun all the time and they dont bi*ch about it.
 11 years ago '04        #109
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
 I3Baller said:
omg....dats a monkey...his name is penguin some sh*t.... i know its fu*ked up....last time when fox said that sh*t it was taken outta context...but this i dont see any explanation for this.... thats some fu*ked up sh*t, but when i see or hear racism sh*t, i dont even sweat it, ppl dont know no better, i choose not to stoop to their lovel coz that doesnt make you anymore or less ignorant than they are....
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-30-2005 at 08:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #110
Instigator 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 Lake said:
when are we blacks gonna let up?? whites and other races are made fun all the time and they dont bi*ch about it.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #111
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
 Fr3sH G said:
We Aint Sweating Mexico...That's Why We Beating They a.ss In Cali.They Scared Of Black Folks,sh*t They Turned Down Game When He Tryed To Go To Mexico For A Concert and He Had AK On Him and They Told Him To Send Back To L.A. If He Want To Come To Mexico and He Said fu*k'em.

YAEH THEY SENT HIM BACK BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO JACK HIS a.ss AND BLAST HIM WITH HIS UNLOADED AK....................
 07-01-2005, 09:29 AM         #112
trigga_player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey look i am from Mexico, Nuevo Laredo, maybe you heard of it, president Bush just adressed it a few days Back. 67 homicides in a month.. well i gotta say is You Guys Have this totally wrong, if Only You Grew Up in Mexico You Would Understand, but in America you guys have Racism revolving around everything.So many multi ethnic ppl in the land of the free, no wonder racism exist with America. But thats not the case over here. My mom used to call me mimin pinguin also when i was small. .... Hey what about speedy gonzales.. thats racist..lol nah jk it's just a cartoon..
 07-01-2005, 11:20 AM         #113
a smelly bear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
We Aint Sweating Mexico...That's Why We Beating They a.ss In Cali.They Scared Of Black Folks,sh*t They Turned Down Game When He Tryed To Go To Mexico For A Concert and He Had AK On Him and They Told Him To Send Back To L.A. If He Want To Come To Mexico and He Said fu*k'em.
haha get the fu*k out with that sh*t, blacks are dyin in that mexican vs blacks ordeal down here, 3 mexicans just stabbed a n*gga to death about a month ago, and at that time, blacks wearin white tees were shot up.
 11 years ago '04        #114
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
is it jus me or is it funny that ppl see monkeys wit big lips on a spanish stamp and immediately see black ppl? and plus, what they sed about speedy gonzalez is rite, that sh*t is racist as hell but no1 complains about that do they? and yea...its mexico...fu*k them stupid motherfu*kers...the only successful mexican in america is that n*gga who makes the carpets and sh*t on pimp my ride...
 11 years ago '04        #115
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
 fkucdaw0rld said:
is it jus me or is it funny that ppl see monkeys wit big lips on a spanish stamp and immediately see black ppl? and plus, what they sed about speedy gonzalez is rite, that sh*t is racist as hell but no1 complains about that do they? and yea...its mexico...fu*k them stupid motherfu*kers...the only successful mexican in america is that n*gga who makes the carpets and sh*t on pimp my ride...
Bahhahahahahhahahahahahha

Im Mexican & I Find that Funny.

Anyways, thats totally not true, yet funny.
 11 years ago '04        #116
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 48601 said:
stayalert i been meaning to tell you this for mean minute.. that bi*ch you got in your avatar is UGLY then a mu'phuckckcka... the only way i can distinguish the diffrence between "it" being a n*gga or a bi*ch is the t*tties... if that's girl get her a make over doggie fa-rizzneal

stayalert get serious do you REALLY think that the people who invented AIDS were like *maybe we can contain the virus to ONLY africans and african americans* n*gga they knew what they was doing when they brought that sh*t here
Like i said 2 somebody else before u can call her what she want thats not my bi*ch, 2nd of i did not said nothing about the sh*t being contained in africa read the whole sh*t, i said that was there plan and the sh*t backfired damn n*gga read, 3rd of all nobody knows who brought the sh*t here i said that sh*t before n*gga read the fu*kin quotes.
 07-01-2005, 07:55 PM         #117
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
1.) if mexico is SSSSOOOO fu*kin beautiful why american dont jump the fence to go there? why mexican jump fences to come the states?

2.) my beaner you wwwwaaayyy out of wack for ever mentioning mexico and africa in the same sentence Africa is the continent where the first man ever existed. Where kings and queens thrived.

3.) what thrived in mexico a can of hormel chilli beans?

4.)your right mexico dont neesd blacks... like america dont need you wetback beanie bean rabbit producing border hopping tequila sippers... since Mexico is "this and that" take your a.ss back off there

5.) i think i'll go to del taco and spit in some mexican bi*ch face just for you making such a stupid response
this is exactly wat i mean, ignorance... its everywhere you wanna be...

1.) the come here to make money to feed their families.. :applause:
2.) people live in mexico and africa. I used them in a sentence...u mad? :finger:
3.) every country/continent has their resources and locations where tourist go.
4.) your ignorant fam. think of it, it can go both ways, why dont u go to africa and see ur kings and queenz. (you wouldnt like dat comment would you?)
5.) coz he said something someone else is gonna get spat on for his opinions?

People these days amaze me in so many ways...
 07-01-2005, 08:02 PM         #118
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
the only successful mexican in america is that n*gga who makes the carpets and sh*t on pimp my ride...
another person who amazes me,
 07-01-2005, 08:08 PM         #119
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We Aint Sweating Mexico...That's Why We Beating They a.ss In Cali.They Scared Of Black Folks
not true at all , mexicans run l.a. ... like in beef 2 the thing with b-real and ice cube
that stamp is some racist bullsh*t tho
 07-01-2005, 08:17 PM         #120
cjay73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all realize this is just media exaggerations made up to cause trouble between people of color. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, we all needa stick together, fu*k the bullsh*t.
real talk in the 2005
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy