Jun 29 - Mexican stamp called offensive to blacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
were all going to hell together anyway so who gives a fuk
 11 years ago '05        #82
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 Fr3sH G said:
We Aint Sweating Mexico...That's Why We Beating They a.ss In Cali.They Scared Of Black Folks,sh*t They Turned Down Game When He Tryed To Go To Mexico For A Concert and He Had AK On Him and They Told Him To Send Back To L.A. If He Want To Come To Mexico and He Said fu*k'em.
i thought the Esses run Cali...bloods and Mexican Mafia
 11 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 228 228
wtf is up with mexicans and blacks.....all the chicos/chicas i kno are cool as fu*k...what did we do to them?
 11 years ago '04        #84
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 GST said:
wtf is up with mexicans and blacks.....all the chicos/chicas i kno are cool as fu*k...what did we do to them?
Just cause their goverment is doing wrong doesn't mean all of them agree or back them up.
 06-30-2005, 10:03 AM         #85
DEMDUDES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k mexicans..they k!ll me 2..they b tryna run full court games in my hood in the summer time..n*ggas b deep tho..mind you this is up in Harlem, Rievrbank State park for any local dudes who know wut im talkin bout..its a funny site..They all b brothers 2 ...livin in 2 bedroom..dem baby makin un safe s3x havin welfare recieving losers..thats wut they r... YO QUIERO TACO BELL...and im out 1
 06-30-2005, 10:06 AM         #86
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEMDUDES said:
fu*k mexicans..they k!ll me 2..they b tryna run full court games in my hood in the summer time..n*ggas b deep tho..mind you this is up in Harlem, Rievrbank State park for any local dudes who know wut im talkin bout..its a funny site..They all b brothers 2 ...livin in 2 bedroom..dem baby makin un safe s3x havin welfare recieving losers..thats wut they r... YO QUIERO TACO BELL...and im out 1
lmfao....I didn't understand a word you said, Bill Cosby has a point.
 06-30-2005, 10:15 AM         #87
SALVADOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1)mexicans living and mexico are somewhat racist, because they don't give a fu*k about anyone else not only blacks, they don't care about blacks or jews or chinese people. all you motherfu*kers need to realize that, just like japonese living in japan dont care about blacks or hispanics, the point is people who live in other countries not in the usa could care less, about other people. they have their own problems, and am sick and tired of blacks always saying minorities should stick together, who cares about the usa i don't live in the usa so i don't give a sh*t what happens there to other "MINORITIES", i got other problems to think about, alll you clowns acting like the usa is mother of all countries please, for any dumb fu*ks who think that if the usa is the best country in the world to me that is depressing.
2) not every mexican wants to live in the usa, or should i say ex-mexico, cause california used to be part of mexico. there is billions of people around the world who don't care about blacks , or hispanics or canada or the usa. get it throught your sh*t heads. therefore who cares about a stupid stamp about some black kid, and i used to read that comic book when i was little and i never felt that it was racist or anything.
3) mexico is way more beautiful than most countries you all motherfu*kers come from in fact mexico is greater than all africa combined. blacks should stop dissing mexico cause mexico does not need blacks, like the usa.
4) finally i think i am going to read my old copies of memin
 06-30-2005, 10:30 AM         #88
LADY Y.G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
We Aint Sweating Mexico...That's Why We Beating They a.ss In Cali.They Scared Of Black Folks,sh*t They Turned Down Game When He Tryed To Go To Mexico For A Concert and He Had AK On Him and They Told Him To Send Back To L.A. If He Want To Come To Mexico and He Said fu*k'em.

FIRST OFF AIN'T NOBODY SCARED OF BLACK PEOPLE....SO WHAT IF THEY TURNED GAME DOWN I LIKE GAME MAYBE THEY DON'T THATS THEIR PROBLEM BUT THAT AIN'T NO REASON TO GET ALL IGNORANT...I'M MEXICAN AN MY MANS BLACK I THINK IT'S IGNORANT ON THEIR PART AND IGNORANT I GENERAL TO ACT THAT WAY ABOUT sh*t. BUT PEOPLE AIN'T GONNA STOP THE HATE NOT UNTIL IT k!llS ONE OF THEIR OWN....THATS WHEN MOTHA fu*kAS WANNA GET SENSITIVE AND sh*t...EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE THE fu*k UP...I DON'T AGREE WIT IT BUT fu*k IT THATS THEM BEIN' IGNORANT!!
I AIN'T LIKE THAT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FROM ME TO ALL HISPANICS AND BLACKS!!!

Last edited by LADY Y.G; 06-30-2005 at 10:33 AM..
 06-30-2005, 11:00 AM         #89
DEMDUDES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
lmfao....I didn't understand a word you said, Bill Cosby has a point.
wut dont u understand..u mexican son??
i understand..ur still readin beginning books to learn how to read..i get it..i think i saw u on the train yesterday drinkin a beer tryna figure out how to read your beginning how 2 read book..stay off the courts..aint no mexicans in the league
baby makin mutha fuuuuuucka..wit yall large heads..pause
 11 years ago '04        #90
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 15 15
 SKEME said:
I aint Racist but one thing i do know is that Blacks brought the Aids virus to the U.S and blacks also got everyone involved in drugs .Ive heard white folks say the Blacks are the ones ruining this world ,that they bring nothing but negative vibes to this country.

Blacks got everyone involved in drugs???. Wha about the people growing/cultivating it/bringing it in?? They surely wasn't black... believe that
 11 years ago '04        #91
e117v1 
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 0 0
 DEMDUDES said:
wut dont u understand..u mexican son??
i understand..ur still readin beginning books to learn how to read..i get it..i think i saw u on the train yesterday drinkin a beer tryna figure out how to read your beginning how 2 read book..stay off the courts..aint no mexicans in the league
baby makin mutha fuuuuuucka..wit yall large heads..pause
lol.....again....

...on a real more relevant note
....this is the real problem

Last edited by e117v1; 06-30-2005 at 11:33 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
mr_underground|m 1514 heat pts1514
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 12764 12764
i'm not offended....i could care less about stamps i'm not going to stop what i'm doing to agrue and be mad
 11 years ago '04        #93
peto 
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 5 5
Damn Thats Racist!
 06-30-2005, 11:43 AM         #94
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhhh fu*k Em!
 11 years ago '04        #95
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
A lot of you need to chill with this racist sh*t blacks and latins.

Im from Mexican descent. I don't rock anything with the Mexico flag. I wasn't born there so i feel there is no need for me to rock it. I was born in the us, and i rarely wear anything witha US flag.

As much as I may have in common with Mexicans born in Mexico, I probably have a lot more things that we don't share in common.

There is a big difference between us just the plain facts. I Used to have a sh*t load of hate for "Beaners", but its stupid for me to waste my energy on hate towards anyone.

I have met a lot of "Beaners" in my lifetime (Residing in Cali & Texas) and yes some are arragant, some come here for hand outs...but at the smae time some are extremly humble, some truly come for employment.

Like some say it all boils down to respect, you give it its mutual. Some only give respect when respect is given, but someone has to give respect first, and i am usually that person and if its returned then sh*ts all good, you dont im not like fu*k you, because i know within time if you get to know me you will learn to respect me.
 11 years ago '04        #96
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 21 21
fu*k that stamp!!!
 11 years ago '04        #97
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
On the same note, i have met very few black people, but its crazy because everyone i have met gives me mad respect, so i can only give mad respect back.

RESPECT Will Get You A Far In Life Because It Eases Tension & Ultimately Makes Things Go Smoother For Everyone.

Go Listen To Louis Logic's "Ugly Truth"
Ill Up It For Anyone Who Wants It.

What Happened TO The Unity We Had When Everyone Was Spamming The White Supremisit web sites?
 11 years ago '04        #98
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Respect is Everything

Dont resort to racism, thats what the man wants you to do. That way we k!ll each other off
 06-30-2005, 01:56 PM         #99
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg....dats a monkey...his name is penguin some sh*t.... i know its fu*ked up....last time when fox said that sh*t it was taken outta context...but this i dont see any explanation for this.... thats some fu*ked up sh*t, but when i see or hear racism sh*t, i dont even sweat it, ppl dont know no better, i choose not to stoop to their lovel coz that doesnt make you anymore or less ignorant than they are....
 06-30-2005, 02:51 PM         #100
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
EXCUSES AND BLACKS NEVER MADE 80%, IF U THINK ABOUT IT......
ALSO IM IN THE MOOD FOR SUM BBQ RIBS, u racist fu*k!!!!!!!
im in the mood to go tijuana today and fu*k a $5 Tecate hottie,eat some beans,drink tequila,roll a blunt off some flour taco bread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago