most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2005, 06:26 PM         #41
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious enough to me a whole country is racist thats a problem
 06-29-2005, 06:31 PM         #42
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dakid187 said:
whole? Pretty bold statement.
 11 years ago '04        #43
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
 Dakid187 said:

huh?.. last time i checked the 'whole country' doesnt agree on which stampz to put out fam...

millions of people did not contribute in making that stamp, yet your calling them ALL- as a 'whole'.. racist :thefu*k:

The mexican president sh*t... was serious.
This.... is some 4th grade type of bullsh*t where certain activist are making it seem bigger than it is to get their name out..
 06-29-2005, 06:33 PM         #44
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people: if your ancestors hadn't gone through so much suffering back then, would ya'll consider this racist?

(serious question)

don't give any stupid or sarcastic/a**hole comments.

Last edited by HearingDeafOne; 06-29-2005 at 06:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #45
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 8 8
 SKEME said:
I aint Racist but one thing i do know is that Blacks brought the Aids virus to the U.S and blacks also got everyone involved in drugs .Ive heard white folks say the Blacks are the ones ruining this world ,that they bring nothing but negative vibes to this country.
1st off aids was invented to k!ll off black people, nobody knows who brought aids to the U.S. it shouldn't have been invented, so the sh*t backfired, just like the samething with drugs, and black people are not the 1's who are flying drugs over here to being with. make sure you know what you are talking about before you speak
 11 years ago '04        #46
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 18 18
 MegaTON said:
ur not black so how can u say if it's blown out of proportion or not?

because I can.... this is just separating everyone..... its not like blacks or whites or anyone else have never made a racist comment.... Damn, like homeboy said...I know plenty of Black mexicans... so its not like there arent black people in mexico....
Im coo wit anyone whos coo wit me and i dont judge people on what leaders of there "so called country" says...
I maybe be Mexican But Im american born... I sure as hell dont like to be judged on what Mexico says or does....
 06-29-2005, 06:58 PM         #47
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEALZNI said:
Cant U See That sh*t Or Are U Blind? Is It Just Me Or Is This One Problem Just A Part Of My Other 999?? A White Mans Plot To Succesfuly Tak Eover The World, Pilage The Village, N r*pe Our Own Girls..propaganda And Bullsh*t Is His Business Agenda

Lets Turn The Minority Against Each Other, And Let Them Eat Away At Each Other..lets Turn Brother Agaisnt Brother Sister Against Sister..neighbor Against Neighbor

what the fu*k are you talking about.. the white didn't or say nothing it's them damn beaners
 06-29-2005, 07:19 PM         #48
The Sorrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word son sh*t mad hard for mahself
because da kid look latin,mexican
but the kid righ here dont talk like em
or even get on dat sh*t
me mahself owe da black community so much
so much more than i can even repay back in a lifetime
im Nicaraguan (central america born in da U.S.)
and theres black folks and Asain too
So da kid feels good and brushes Dis Off
 11 years ago '05        #49
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
lol smh at kid trying 2 pull off i call it Gods Blindspot as his words...u got that off a song forgat which 1 though..
 11 years ago '04        #50
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
So If The U.S. started printing stamps with "We Support The War" that automatically means all U.S. citizens support the war?

Theres A Lot Of Things That Every Race Does That Makes That Race Look Bad, So Everyone One Could Sit There And Say Negative sh*t About Each Other. Honestly I Have Better Things To Do Then That.

Im Was Born In The U.S. So That Makes Me "Mexican/American", But You Woulnd't Believe How Much Hate/Racism I Get From Them "Beaners".

Bottom Line Racism Isnt Cool Reguardless On Any Level.
 11 years ago '05        #51
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 86 86
demon9991 guess u fell asleep during history class..the slave trade is what fueled the industrial revolution in the the us and in europe..whats the easiest way to make the most profit free labor thats how america go rich so quick they aint pay slaves to pick cotton or tobacco..so next time u post y dont u sound a little more educated patna
 06-29-2005, 07:30 PM         #52
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
1st off aids was invented to k!ll off black people, nobody knows who brought aids to the U.S. it shouldn't have been invented, so the sh*t backfired

I like how people on this board believe in things such as this knowing damn well they can't prove it at all.

Most people on this board believe EVERYONE is against black people... Why?
 11 years ago '04        #53
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
this is quickly becoming an annoying a.ss conspiracy thread.
 06-29-2005, 07:39 PM         #54
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
demon9991 guess u fell asleep during history class..the slave trade is what fueled the industrial revolution in the the us and in europe..whats the easiest way to make the most profit free labor thats how america go rich so quick they aint pay slaves to pick cotton or tobacco..so next time u post y dont u sound a little more educated patna
Um yea I knew that, African slaves did effect development in Mexico but not 80% of it. I knew that too.

Overall my point is this - You see ignorant post and people throughout the world if you want to joke about "beaner" this "wetback" that it's cool with me, don't get heated when it reverses role. I've got all types of friends from just about every ethnic group, even seeing these black folks type all these verbal attacks I'm not gonna lash out on my black friend or call the dude names n sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #55
e117v1 
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 0 0
....when I see this stamp i think thats fu*ked, but sh*t isnt as bad as someone getting beatdown for being black, so i'll put this stamp in my "that was some ignorant sh*t from the GOVERMENT" file of my brain, then I continue to read the RACIST a.ss post about mexicans because mexicans are being RACIST, translation "the revolving door"..then I start to think about that movie "Crash"....then I read some dumb dude say "Indians built most of India"....to a reply of someone saying that THIS county was built by Indians....wtf?!...so that reminded me the eligability of MOST of these post.....then i turn to this........so i think ..aah fu*k it im done.....
.....................what do both articles have in common?

Last edited by e117v1; 06-29-2005 at 07:53 PM..
 06-29-2005, 08:11 PM         #56
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im mexican
that stamp is racist
so was tha taco bell dog lol
 06-29-2005, 08:18 PM         #57
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
huh?.. last time i checked the 'whole country' doesnt agree on which stampz to put out fam...

millions of people did not contribute in making that stamp, yet your calling them ALL- as a 'whole'.. racist :thefu*k:

The mexican president sh*t... was serious.
This.... is some 4th grade type of bullsh*t where certain activist are making it seem bigger than it is to get their name out..
ya the whole country they support there president
 11 years ago '04        #58
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
honestly, i see the racism, its fu*ked up...but if i hadn't seen the article i woulda thought monkey first, then realized it was supposed to be a blk person, its so outrageous that its almost hard to see.....
 11 years ago '05        #59
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said:
Overall my point is this - You see ignorant post and people throughout the world if you want to joke about "beaner" this "wetback" that it's cool with me, don't get heated when it reverses role. I've got all types of friends from just about every ethnic group, even seeing these black folks type all these verbal attacks I'm not gonna lash out on my black friend or call the dude names n sh*t.
Thats true too man but i dont think most people attackin the whole Mexican race just like a few ignorant black people, make people of other races look at black people a certain way, the same happens in every race.
 11 years ago '05        #60
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Lesane said:
You all realize this is just media exaggerations made up to cause trouble between people of color. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, we all needa stick together, fu*k the bullsh*t.
^^^ Grown a.ss man right here, sees the world with open eyes, and a broadend perspective.

I'm Mexican, 100%, Born in Mexico, and YES i did jump the border. I do not mow lawns, or make mexican food. I major in English, I attend UCLA. I work in computer programming in my off time.

For all you PEOPLE, who come on here with some, "^^^ Whats does you going to college have to do with anything," sh*t.

Then you really REALLY, need to get off Boxden, and read a book

Peace.

Last edited by Afekz; 06-29-2005 at 08:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy