Jun 29 - Mexican stamp called offensive to blacks

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '05        #26
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said
taco? Plural or singular? lmfao....when dissing someone try being more intelligent about it....Indians build most of the country btw.
first off man indians built india be more intelligent.. slaves built damn near 80% of this country...

14 years ago '04        #27
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
I'm Mexican and I feel a great shame in that stamp.
That Game comment was pointless. Mexico is a corrupt country just like most hispanic countries and why do you guys think that their is no such thing as a dark skinned Mexican b/c there is.
Stay on topic and quit saying Mexicans need to go back to making tacos. People that sterotype ethincities tend to be called racist.

06-29-2005, 06:04 PM         #28
TechN9ne21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess Mexico is still mad about gettin they a*s BEAT by the US. Wonder when the white hatin stamp will be released. Damn, Mexico is good for one thing... Their food. fu*k them and anyone else who disrespects any race that resides in the US.

Last edited by TechN9ne21; 06-29-2005 at 06:06 PM..

14 years ago '05        #29
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
 Lesane said
You all realize this is just media exaggerations made up to cause trouble between people of color. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, we all needa stick together, fu*k the bullsh*t.
I feel you to the fullest man but before we can come together.. we black people need to come together...and then we can fall in with the rest of the world and unite...but when the man from Mexico made that statement Mexican people takin jobs that blacks wont do wasnt ness he could have stated that a differ way...and now this stamp sh*t whether its real or not just show you we dont get no type of respect

06-29-2005, 06:13 PM         #30
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TechN9ne21 said
Damn, Mexico is good for one thing... Their food. fu*k them and anyone else who disrespects any race that resides in the US.
HA! You Might Wanna Re-Think That Food Part.You Know The Old Rumor On Them k*lling Dogs For Meat Now.

14 years ago '04        #31
Instigator 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 173 173
 Mrsmizzle said
I feel you to the fullest man but before we can come together.. we black people need to come together...and then we can fall in with the rest of the world and unite...but when the man from Mexico made that statement Mexican people takin jobs that blacks wont do wasnt ness he could have stated that a differ way...and now this stamp sh*t whether its real or not just show you we dont get no type of respect
I'm glad most of the people on the board are showing respect to the mexican people saying all their good for is tacos imigrating to the U.S. taco meat thats made from dog etc. Then you wonder how you get respect when people make those kind of comments.

Last edited by Instigator; 06-29-2005 at 06:23 PM..

14 years ago '04        #32
refuze 381 heat pts381
space
space
$19,965 | Props total: 25919 25919
why dont some of u guys open ur eyes a little bit

theres still racism all over the world.

14 years ago '05        #33
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,301 | Props total: 60 60
 Sk9 said
$6.50?? Gotdamn!!!! What tha hell are they mailing??
its 60 cents, dumbass.....

06-29-2005, 06:58 PM         #34
lildisciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO i aint racist or anything but this sh*t is funny .......... oo mannn i know this girl who is mexican she gotta cop me some of these

Last edited by lildisciple; 06-29-2005 at 07:00 PM..

14 years ago '04        #35
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 296 296
 NahLij said
man, fu*k them Messcan[Mess Can] Papi Chulo Taco Bell Mida Mida muthafu*kaz.
my family(parents & up, all kids born in U.S.) is from Honduras and the people there know Messcans is some bi*ches. they racist fu*ks who think they better than people & sh*t. yeah if they so much better, why they leave where they from to come here? gate hoppin fu*kers.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im cool wit mexicans...every race...except them n*ggas that dont speak english and try to talk sh*t about u wit their lame a*s friends who were so broke they had to move up here...

14 years ago '04        #36
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 SKEME said
I aint Racist but one thing i do know is that Blacks brought the Aids virus to the U.S and blacks also got everyone involved in drugs .Ive heard white folks say the Blacks are the ones ruining this world ,that they bring nothing but negative vibes to this country.
ur gonna be gettin some hate soon as i can give it then ur gonna suck my d*ck bi*ch

06-29-2005, 07:05 PM         #37
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrsmizzle said
first off man indians built india be more intelligent.. slaves built damn near 80% of this country...
o-m-f-g....this thread is officially over.

14 years ago '04        #38
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingbee1979 said
Im Mexican... the cartoon has been around for years... I dont necessary agree wit the stamp...but I think people are blowing it out of proportion again....
ur not black so how can u say if it's blown out of proportion or not?

14 years ago '04        #39
LitO 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 377 377
sh*t Is Not Even That Serious.

06-29-2005, 07:26 PM         #40
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious enough to me a whole country is racist thats a problem

06-29-2005, 07:31 PM         #41
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dakid187 said
whole? Pretty bold statement.

14 years ago '04        #42
LitO 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 377 377
 Dakid187 said

huh?.. last time i checked the 'whole country' doesnt agree on which stampz to put out fam...

millions of people did not contribute in making that stamp, yet your calling them ALL- as a 'whole'.. racist :thefu*k:

The mexican president sh*t... was serious.
This.... is some 4th grade type of bullsh*t where certain activist are making it seem bigger than it is to get their name out..

06-29-2005, 07:33 PM         #43
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people: if your ancestors hadn't gone through so much suffering back then, would ya'll consider this racist?

(serious question)

don't give any stupid or sarcastic/a**hole comments.

Last edited by HearingDeafOne; 06-29-2005 at 07:34 PM..

14 years ago '04        #44
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 852 852
 SKEME said
I aint Racist but one thing i do know is that Blacks brought the Aids virus to the U.S and blacks also got everyone involved in drugs .Ive heard white folks say the Blacks are the ones ruining this world ,that they bring nothing but negative vibes to this country.
1st off aids was invented to k*ll off black people, nobody knows who brought aids to the U.S. it shouldn't have been invented, so the sh*t backfired, just like the samething with drugs, and black people are not the 1's who are flying drugs over here to being with. make sure you know what you are talking about before you speak

14 years ago '04        #45
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 278 278
 MegaTON said
ur not black so how can u say if it's blown out of proportion or not?

because I can.... this is just separating everyone..... its not like blacks or whites or anyone else have never made a racist comment.... Damn, like homeboy said...I know plenty of Black mexicans... so its not like there arent black people in mexico....
Im coo wit anyone whos coo wit me and i dont judge people on what leaders of there "so called country" says...
I maybe be Mexican But Im american born... I sure as hell dont like to be judged on what Mexico says or does....

06-29-2005, 07:58 PM         #46
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEALZNI said
Cant U See That sh*t Or Are U Blind? Is It Just Me Or Is This One Problem Just A Part Of My Other 999?? A White Mans Plot To Succesfuly Tak Eover The World, Pilage The Village, N r*pe Our Own Girls..propaganda And Bullsh*t Is His Business Agenda

Lets Turn The Minority Against Each Other, And Let Them Eat Away At Each Other..lets Turn Brother Agaisnt Brother Sister Against Sister..neighbor Against Neighbor

what the fu*k are you talking about.. the white didn't or say nothing it's them damn beaners

06-29-2005, 08:19 PM         #47
The Sorrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word son sh*t mad hard for mahself
because da kid look latin,mexican
but the kid righ here dont talk like em
or even get on dat sh*t
me mahself owe da black community so much
so much more than i can even repay back in a lifetime
im Nicaraguan (central america born in da U.S.)
and theres black folks and Asain too
So da kid feels good and brushes Dis Off

14 years ago '05        #48
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 4 4
lol smh at kid trying 2 pull off i call it Gods Blindspot as his words...u got that off a song forgat which 1 though..

14 years ago '04        #49
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
So If The U.S. started printing stamps with "We Support The War" that automatically means all U.S. citizens support the war?

Theres A Lot Of Things That Every Race Does That Makes That Race Look Bad, So Everyone One Could Sit There And Say Negative sh*t About Each Other. Honestly I Have Better Things To Do Then That.

Im Was Born In The U.S. So That Makes Me "Mexican/American", But You Woulnd't Believe How Much Hate/Racism I Get From Them "Beaners".

Bottom Line Racism Isnt Cool Reguardless On Any Level.

14 years ago '05        #50
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 1391 1391
demon9991 guess u fell asleep during history class..the slave trade is what fueled the industrial revolution in the the us and in europe..whats the easiest way to make the most profit free labor thats how america go rich so quick they aint pay slaves to pick cotton or tobacco..so next time u post y dont u sound a little more educated patna

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  61
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
380 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  43
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
17 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+155online now  35
Image(s) inside Who granny is this
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  32
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
348 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy