Jun 29 - Mexican stamp called offensive to blacks

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL This Guy Is Becoming The Realest Athlete In The Last 20yrs{Abdul-Rauf}
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
They need to stop makin stamps and make taco...black people built damn near 80% of this country and still get treated like sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #22
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
Everybody needs to chill out.

You think I got pissed when The Fresh Prince referred to the gardener as being hispanic? fu*k no, because its pointless to get mad over sh*t, there will always be peeps like that no matter what the race.

Dont let a machine speak for every man.
 06-29-2005, 04:55 PM         #23
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrsmizzle said:
They need to stop makin stamps and make taco...black people built damn near 80% of this country and still get treated like sh*t.
taco? Plural or singular? lmfao....when dissing someone try being more intelligent about it....Indians build most of the country btw.
 06-29-2005, 04:57 PM         #24
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Celph Titled said:
Everybody needs to chill out.

You think I got pissed when The Fresh Prince referred to the gardener as being hispanic? fu*k no, because its pointless to get mad over sh*t, there will always be peeps like that no matter what the race.

I hear you.
 06-29-2005, 04:59 PM         #25
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all realize this is just media exaggerations made up to cause trouble between people of color. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, we all needa stick together, fu*k the bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #26
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Celph Titled said:
Truest sh*t i've read in this whole thread.
 11 years ago '05        #27
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
 demon9991 said:
taco? Plural or singular? lmfao....when dissing someone try being more intelligent about it....Indians build most of the country btw.
first off man indians built india be more intelligent.. slaves built damn near 80% of this country...
 11 years ago '04        #28
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
I'm Mexican and I feel a great shame in that stamp.
That Game comment was pointless. Mexico is a corrupt country just like most hispanic countries and why do you guys think that their is no such thing as a dark skinned Mexican b/c there is.
Stay on topic and quit saying Mexicans need to go back to making tacos. People that sterotype ethincities tend to be called racist.
 06-29-2005, 05:04 PM         #29
TechN9ne21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess Mexico is still mad about gettin they a.ss BEAT by the US. Wonder when the white hatin stamp will be released. Damn, Mexico is good for one thing... Their food. fu*k them and anyone else who disrespects any race that resides in the US.

Last edited by TechN9ne21; 06-29-2005 at 05:06 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #30
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
 Lesane said:
You all realize this is just media exaggerations made up to cause trouble between people of color. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, we all needa stick together, fu*k the bullsh*t.
I feel you to the fullest man but before we can come together.. we black people need to come together...and then we can fall in with the rest of the world and unite...but when the man from Mexico made that statement Mexican people takin jobs that blacks wont do wasnt ness he could have stated that a differ way...and now this stamp sh*t whether its real or not just show you we dont get no type of respect
 06-29-2005, 05:13 PM         #31
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TechN9ne21 said:
Damn, Mexico is good for one thing... Their food. fu*k them and anyone else who disrespects any race that resides in the US.
HA! You Might Wanna Re-Think That Food Part.You Know The Old Rumor On Them k!lling Dogs For Meat Now.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Instigator 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 Mrsmizzle said:
I feel you to the fullest man but before we can come together.. we black people need to come together...and then we can fall in with the rest of the world and unite...but when the man from Mexico made that statement Mexican people takin jobs that blacks wont do wasnt ness he could have stated that a differ way...and now this stamp sh*t whether its real or not just show you we dont get no type of respect
I'm glad most of the people on the board are showing respect to the mexican people saying all their good for is tacos imigrating to the U.S. taco meat thats made from dog etc. Then you wonder how you get respect when people make those kind of comments.

Last edited by Instigator; 06-29-2005 at 05:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #33
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,246 | Props total: 3775 3775
why dont some of u guys open ur eyes a little bit

theres still racism all over the world.
 11 years ago '05        #34
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 11 11
 Sk9 said:
$6.50?? Gotdamn!!!! What tha hell are they mailing??
its 60 cents, dumbass.....
 06-29-2005, 05:58 PM         #35
lildisciple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO i aint racist or anything but this sh*t is funny .......... oo mannn i know this girl who is mexican she gotta cop me some of these

Last edited by lildisciple; 06-29-2005 at 06:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #36
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
 NahLij said:
man, fu*k them Messcan[Mess Can] Papi Chulo Taco Bell Mida Mida muthafu*kaz.
my family(parents & up, all kids born in U.S.) is from Honduras and the people there know Messcans is some bi*ches. they racist fu*ks who think they better than people & sh*t. yeah if they so much better, why they leave where they from to come here? gate hoppin fu*kers.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im cool wit mexicans...every race...except them n*ggas that dont speak english and try to talk sh*t about u wit their lame a.ss friends who were so broke they had to move up here...
 11 years ago '04        #37
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 SKEME said:
I aint Racist but one thing i do know is that Blacks brought the Aids virus to the U.S and blacks also got everyone involved in drugs .Ive heard white folks say the Blacks are the ones ruining this world ,that they bring nothing but negative vibes to this country.
ur gonna be gettin some hate soon as i can give it then ur gonna suck my d!ck bi*ch
 06-29-2005, 06:05 PM         #38
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrsmizzle said:
first off man indians built india be more intelligent.. slaves built damn near 80% of this country...
o-m-f-g....this thread is officially over.
 11 years ago '04        #39
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingbee1979 said:
Im Mexican... the cartoon has been around for years... I dont necessary agree wit the stamp...but I think people are blowing it out of proportion again....
ur not black so how can u say if it's blown out of proportion or not?
 11 years ago '04        #40
LitO 
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 88 88
sh*t Is Not Even That Serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
38 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
20 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
642 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The Batman: Joe Manganiello Starts Research For Deathstroke Role In B..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy