online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Angel Reese Hate Is Getting Out Of Control

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #1
1997 page views
104 comments

Chiraq Kxng  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 827 827  Slaps total: 404 404
Angel Reese Hate Is Getting Out Of Control

There’s no reason why the sista should be a villain all because she took down Caitlin Clark last season for an NCAA championship?!

Crazy how an entire nation can come on Angel for being great in her own right

YT
+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
104 comments

2 weeks ago '11        #2
Gamemusic 
Props total: 25159 25 K  Slaps total: 2240 2 K
Facts. Caitlin taunted everybody and it was cool, then when someone does it back to her and beats her for the championship, that makes them a villain? Anyone with two eyes can see what's going on.
emoji
+50   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 128127 128 K  Slaps total: 8943 8 K
Mannnnnn she shouldn’t of played the victim card in the press conference

Love angel but that wasn’t the move. Coulda spoke on that stuff later
+47   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82786 82 K  Slaps total: 12070 12 K
 Gamemusic said 🔗
Facts. Caitlin taunted everybody and it was cool, then when someone does it back to her and beats her for the championship, that makes them a villain? Anyone with two eyes can see what's going on.
emoji
You had a year to analyze and rewatch what made her a villian.. and you still can't see it?
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
KingKobraAtlant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4217 4 K  Slaps total: 856 856
 Dash said 🔗

Facts!!! She even kept that same energy in the press conference by saying, I'm not gonna change. If you can't take the heat, don't bring it.
+15   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
J.BEEZY 
Props total: 15806 15 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
 Dash said 🔗

This
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
louielou 
Props total: 8766 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
I wonder why
emoji
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #8
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 42996 42 K  Slaps total: 14688 14 K
If you push dark energy into the world it will come back to you

Clark did the taunt to van Lith who is her FRIEND they play fiba together and won gold

Reese did the taunt, followed Clark around the court, then acted crazy on social media , embraced being a villain and embraced creating racial division

Cant play gangster then cry when people test your gangster

Chick is soft and she showed the whole world she’s not really like that when she broke down it was all an act for attention yall really thought she was tough lol
+29   

2 weeks ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 140911 140 K  Slaps total: 27566 27 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗

Clark did the taunt to van Lith who is her FRIEND they play fiba together and won gold

Reese did the taunt, followed Clark around the court, then acted crazy on social media , embraced being a villain and embraced creating racial division

Chick is soft and she showed the whole world she’s not really like that when she broke down it was all an act for attention yall really thought she was tough lol
van lith told Taylor Rooks she didn’t do it to her
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 12534 12 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗

Everything you’re saying, I agree with. But it’s so important to remember how fast she blew up. Most people (I know I’m not) are not built for fame. She went from relatively unknown to millions of people following her, and hating her. And being trashed by every single sports outlet.

Most of us can deal with a bunch of sh1t talk on the court. We can deal with a few people not liking us. But no matter how tough we are, can we agree that at 21 years old, none of us could conceptualize feeling like the entire world hates us? And getting that confirmation every single day when you get on IG or turn on ESPN?
+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #11
 BraveSoleXIII said 🔗
Everything you’re saying, I agree with. But it’s so important to remember how fast she blew up. Most people (I know I’m not) are not built for fame. She went from relatively unknown to millions of people following her, and hating her. And being trashed by every single sports outlet.

Most of us can deal with a bunch of sh1t talk on the court. We can deal with a few people not liking us. But no matter how tough we are, can we agree that at 21 years old, none of us could conceptualize feeling like the entire world hates us? And getting that confirmation every single day when you get on IG or turn on ESPN?
We all have a conscious she knew what she was doing she knew her antics would get clicks to that would lead to short term money / getting social media praise from ignorant folk

Now look at Clark and juju their games speak for themselves and they will have long term corporate money
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
BraveSoleXIII 
 loveeveryday said 🔗
We all have a conscious she knew what she was doing she knew her antics would get clicks to that would lead to short term money / getting social media praise from ignorant folk

Now look at Clark and juju their games speak for themselves and they will have long term corporate money
Yea I know. People act like Angel ain’t drop 18pts 20rebs in that last game. Like HVL wasn’t the one getting lit the fu#k up all night and contributing absolutely nothing offensively.

Like I said. Some of us think we’re ready for game, but none of us can conceptualize what she’s been through. Maybe it’s one of those situations where, yea, she was cool being the victim. But once death threats, r@pe threats, racist comments start flowing by the thousands, man most of us wouldn’t want to play that game anymore.

You can’t actually sit here and fault someone for seeing the magnitude of the bullsh1t and being like aight, I’d like to get off this ride. This sh1t is not fun.

Also, Caitlyn is undeniable. But I can’t listen to anyone who denies that race hasn’t played a single bit of a roll in this whole story. It’s so blatant.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #13
Sphynx 
Props total: 143436 143 K  Slaps total: 33370 33 K
I ain’t even click on that sh1t. Got hotep hot take written all over it. Everybody don’t need to have a think piece about this sh1t

2 weeks ago '24        #14
Mixbag 
Props total: 6242 6 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗

Aint sh1t gangster about cc nor Iowa lil dude shut up

If that dark energy bullsh1t was true you and the rest of the racist Dwight’s would be in the 9th chamber of hell

fu#king goof
+2   

2 weeks ago '24        #15
Mixbag 
Why does bx act like Reese taunting Iowa put them h0es in a coma or made them commit su1cide or some sh1t
emoji
+6   

2 weeks ago '21        #16
 BraveSoleXIII said 🔗
Yea I know. People act like Angel ain’t drop 18pts 20rebs in that last game. Like HVL wasn’t the one getting lit the fu#k up all night and contributing absolutely nothing offensively.

Like I said. Some of us think we’re ready for game, but none of us can conceptualize what she’s been through. Maybe it’s one of those situations where, yea, she was cool being the victim. But once death threats, r@pe threats, racist comments start flowing by the thousands, man most of us wouldn’t want to play that game anymore.

You can’t actually sit here and fault someone for seeing the magnitude of the bullsh1t and being like aight, I’d like to get off this ride. This sh1t is not fun.

Also, Caitlyn is undeniable. But I can’t listen to anyone who denies that race hasn’t played a single bit of a roll in this whole story. It’s so blatant.
Cant paint a bullseye on you than cry when people start shooting at you
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #17
 Mixbag said 🔗
Aint sh1t gangster about cc nor Iowa lil dude shut up

If that dark energy bullsh1t was true you and the rest of the racist Dwight’s would be in the 9th chamber of hell

fu#king goof
McDonald’s is hiring
Get help

2 weeks ago '22        #18
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 9542 9 K  Slaps total: 2390 2 K
 Dash said 🔗

Shoulda just took it like a G and cried in the car frfr!! Never let your enemies see that they got the best of you!!

+6   

2 weeks ago '24        #19
Mixbag 
 loveeveryday said 🔗
McDonald’s is hiring
Get help
Yea I hear you how many sambos does it take to screw in a light bulb ?
emoji

2 weeks ago '16        #20
BraveSoleXIII 
 loveeveryday said 🔗
Cant paint a bullseye on you than cry when people start shooting at you
Aight man. I feel you. Completely disagree with your perspective. But I feel you.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 183825 183 K  Slaps total: 48424 48 K
Nobody will care about female jimmer after she gets embarrassed by uconn

All these clowns won’t even watch the wnba this summer

2 weeks ago '16        #22
BraveSoleXIII 
 Dash said 🔗

Im a fan. And I agree. But at the end of the day, I think women like to be seen crying. It invokes sympathy. sh1t. When my lady cries, it disarms me and makes me just walk away from whatever we’re arguing about. Because I see that words aren’t working anymore, so I’ll just go take a walk while you figure out how to articulate yourself with words.

But yea. She did it because she wanted the threats and negative press to stop. Which I don’t blame her for.
+3   

2 weeks ago '21        #23
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23193 23 K  Slaps total: 10937 10 K
Imagine yourself as a kid in high school and saying when i grow up i hope im discussing womans basketball and the drama in it.
Fukin clowns

2 weeks ago '21        #24
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Nobody will care about female jimmer after she gets embarrassed by uconn

All these clowns won’t even watch the wnba this summer
I thought y’all was lsu fans
Now y’all UConn fans
Then after that y’all will be South Carolina fans

Goatin Clark got y’all stressed

emoji
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 183825 183 K  Slaps total: 48424 48 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗
I thought y’all was lsu fans
Now y’all UConn fans
Then after that y’all will be South Carolina fans

Goatin Clark got y’all stressed

emoji
You only d1ckriding her once a month out the year after d1ckriding jordan poole all season

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17212
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
240 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+379
Video inside Drake/OVO Ps5 Game “Metro Drumming” has been released!
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+999
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
349 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop