online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Apr 2 - Teen That Attacked Kaylee Gaines 'wants to apologize' as Victim Wakes From Coma

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '23        #1
3497 page views
143 comments

Edward Boxden 
Props total: 1110 1 K  Slaps total: 38 38
Apr 2 - Teen That Attacked Kaylee Gaines 'wants to apologize' as Victim Wakes From Coma

Apparently there's speculation that DeClue and her sister were being bullied previously by Gaines, so this could just be retaliation from previous sh1t... either way kids can be evil a$$holes sometimes but it doesn't have to ever go this far, sad sh1t all around smh

YT

The Missouri teen accused of bashing Kaylee Gain’s head into the pavement in a viral after-school beatdown is prepared to apologize for the horrific attack, according to her family.

The suspect, who has now been identified as 15-year-old Maurnice DeClue, has been charged with assault for allegedly leaving Gain with a skull fracture and brain bleed in the March 8 attack near Hazelwood East High School in Spanish Lake.

Kaylee Gaines

DeClue was “dismayed to hear” that Gain was in a coma for so long and “wants to apologize” to her peer, her parents Consuela and Ronald DeClue told KSDK in a phone call.

On Monday, a lawyer for Gain’s family said the teen showed “signs of significant cognitive improvement.” However, she was repeatedly repeating herself over and over after waking from the coma.

She also has no recollection of the shocking brawl, attorney Bryan Kaemmerer said.

Gain’s family said they want DeClue charged as an adult “given the particularly violent nature of this assault, and also taking into account the devastating injuries that Kaylee has incurred,” according to the news outlet.

Authorities had not publicly identified DeClue before now, but her family issued an open letter late last week “to address the misconceptions surrounding Maurnice’s character,” KSDK reported.

They cited her honor roll status and proficiency in four languages, and pointed out that she played volleyball and violin in the school orchestra.

“I just feel for my daughter. She’s not a troublemaker, she’s not a bully,” DeClue’s mom told the outlet.

“Maurnice was not the aggressor. This had manifested over a three-month period. My daughter was focused on her education, and I don’t know… maybe they thought she was a nerd,” she added.

Consuela, 66, said investigators have compiled copies of Instagram messages that included threats to her daughter.

“My daughter said she blacked out during the fight. I didn’t know she was being bullied. I would have pulled her out of school,” she told KSDK.

Consuela also reacted to an erroneous claim by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey, who incorrectly assumed no guards were present at the school — and wrongly tried to link their absence and the fight to the school board’s embrace of a diversity, equity and inclusion program.

“You know, I never even heard about it,” she told the outlet about DEI. “This is not about racism. This is about two girls having a fight.”

Gain’s family has taken back previous criticism of their daughter’s alleged attacker for posting insensitive statements about the brawl on social media.

The family has since learned that the posts — including jokes that the beatdown would qualify her to “join MMA or WWE” — were shared by someone pretending to be the accused, Kaemmerer said Monday.

https://nypost.com/2024/0 .. apologize/amp/
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
143 comments

3 weeks ago '15        #2
Honzou 
Props total: 5927 5 K  Slaps total: 249 249
FDB

emoji
+19   

3 weeks ago '22        #3
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 22478 22 K  Slaps total: 6816 6 K
Play stupid games
emoji
+10   

3 weeks ago '11        #4
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33267 33 K  Slaps total: 5733 5 K
A scrap is one thing. But when a person is on the ground, you don't go bashing their head into the pavement , or keep wailing on someone who's down and/or unconscious. Seen it happen too many times.
+45   

3 weeks ago '04        #5
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 73966 73 K  Slaps total: 5618 5 K
Teens can be extra cruel to the point someone blows up and goes off.

We don't know the real story but hope they all recover and learn from this.

To smash someones head into the pavement like that is wild tho... especially over some trivial bullsh1t.

🔗

emoji
she's really lucky this one is getting better tho because at the very least that could've been a manslaughter charge right there.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-02-2024 at 11:55 PM..
+21   

3 weeks ago '22        #6
nehetti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2090 2 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 LordBlanco said 🔗
↪🔗
Damn, this is my first time seeing this video. I think parents should teach restraint while teaching self defense. IDGAF if you were allegedly bullied for 3 months, nearly ki1ling someone is taking it too far.
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #7
TreZ 
Props total: 16409 16 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
 LordBlanco said 🔗
Teens can be extra cruel to the point someone blows up and goes off.

We don't know the real story but hope they all recover and learn from this.

To smash someones head into the pavement like that is wild tho... especially over some trivial bullsh1t.

↪🔗

emoji
she's really lucky this one is getting better tho because at the very least that could've been a manslaughter charge right there.
never slam someones head to the pavement
emoji
fu#king coward sh1t
+6   

3 weeks ago '21        #8
Aztec King 
Props total: 29011 29 K  Slaps total: 10646 10 K
Too late,

she going to adult jail.

They gonna make an example out of her. I read about that school and how they blaming the school for pushing the Democrat agenda. She better hope she don't get a Republican judge or it's over

3 weeks ago '06        #9
TreZ 
Props total: 16409 16 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
 Aztec King said 🔗
Too late,

she going to adult jail.

They gonna make an example out of her. I read about that school and how they blaming the school for pushing the Democrat agenda. She better hope she don't get a Republican judge or it's over
lol its over once they see the video and the head slams.
+8   

3 weeks ago '23        #10
NeroNalu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 10276 10 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
Nah, she doesn't need to apologize, she was defending herself, the girl in the coma, had her mother drive this white girl and her black friend over to jump the black girl, the white girl hit the black girl first and the black girl defended herself, also the white girls mother should be charged for encouraging her daughter who's a minor to attack a black child.
So this was a perfect example of FAFO.

Last edited by NeroNalu; 04-03-2024 at 12:38 AM..
+58   

3 weeks ago '23        #11
Dripset 
Props total: 4687 4 K  Slaps total: 2352 2 K
fu#k that hoodrat bi#ch, throw her under the jail

3 weeks ago '13        #12
A Fake Creative 
Props total: 17164 17 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
 Dripset said 🔗
fu#k that hoodrat bi#ch, throw her under the jail
By hoodrat u mean the aggressor who sought out , initiated and brought a friend to jump an honor student?

Yea u right that Lil hoodrat thought she was about to be the new catch me outside girl

Now she the come out a coma girl
+20   

3 weeks ago '23        #13
Dripset 
 A Fake Creative said 🔗
By hoodrat u mean the aggressor who sought out , initiated and brought a friend to jump an honor student?

Yea u right that Lil hoodrat thought she was about to be the new catch me outside girl

Now she the come out a coma girl
Banging someone’s head on concrete?? Yah nah, I’ve had blind rage before but I never took it to that level. If you can’t control yourself in the moment you a low iq specimen that we need to filter out or society

3 weeks ago '23        #14
 Dripset said 🔗
Banging someoneís head on concrete?? Yah nah, Iíve had blind rage before but I never took it to that level. If you canít control yourself in the moment you a low iq specimen that we need to filter out or society
These anti black racist are never late.
+30   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46947 46 K  Slaps total: 14439 14 K
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
A scrap is one thing. But when a person is on the ground, you don't go bashing their head into the pavement , or keep wailing on someone who's down and/or unconscious. Seen it happen too many times.
In any instances, whether it's a spouse, bully or boss; they keep poking at you and you remain silent and keep taking it, you're going to explode and people get hurt. It's super simple. Stop fu#king with people!
+22   

3 weeks ago '15        #16
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46947 46 K  Slaps total: 14439 14 K
 Dripset said 🔗
Banging someone’s head on concrete?? Yah nah, I’ve had blind rage before but I never took it to that level. If you can’t control yourself in the moment you a low iq specimen that we need to filter out or society
You said you had blind rage but could control yourself. So you're lying! It's as simple as that!

Last edited by AmillionMo; 04-03-2024 at 08:40 AM..
+16   

3 weeks ago '18        #17
Most Palone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59897 59 K  Slaps total: 3943 3 K
Why apologize?

If someone pulled up to jump me and get their head cracked oh well

Lucky you didn’t get shot

Now unflavored Americans will boohoo but wasn’t boohooing when they tried to jump the other girl

Go boohoo off a cliff somewhere
+27   

3 weeks ago '10        #18
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37516 37 K  Slaps total: 3046 3 K
The big buck bi#ch needs to be in jail

3 weeks ago '06        #19
burtbeezy 
Props total: 2951 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 NeroNalu said 🔗
They never stop bro they just want black people to shut up and take it, and say sh1t like it's just words , or act like we don't get what racial undertone is . Why you think they are fighting so hard to be able to say the n word
+18   

3 weeks ago '23        #20
 burtbeezy said 🔗
They never stop bro they just want black people to shut up and take it, and say sh1t like it's just words , or act like we don't get what racial undertone is . Why you think they are fighting so hard to be able to say the n word
Agreed, this black child who's a honor roll student, was bullied for three years by this delinquent white girl who was known for doing this in the school and outside the school, she had it coming.

Last edited by NeroNalu; 04-03-2024 at 01:53 AM..
+14   

3 weeks ago '23        #21
Dripset 
 NeroNalu said 🔗
fu#k that white girl too but the other girl just kept fighting when others trying to break it up, didn’t even check up on her smh. If I had ever banged someone’s head on the concrete I would immediately stopped and checked if that person was alive. Last thing a reasonable and smart person would want to do is accidentally ki1l someone

Last edited by Dripset; 04-03-2024 at 01:34 AM..

3 weeks ago '23        #22
Dripset 
 AmillionMo said 🔗
You said you had blond rage but could control yourself. So you're lying! It's as simple as that!
Goofy you never been a situation that could give blind rage

3 weeks ago '04        #23
mac58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 39141 39 K  Slaps total: 11705 11 K
 Honzou said 🔗
FDB

emoji
animal response to animal behavior

3 weeks ago '23        #24
 Dripset said 🔗
fu#k that white girl too but the other girl just kept fighting when others trying to break it up, didnít even check up on her smh. If I had ever banged someoneís head on the concrete I would immediately stopped and checked if that person was alive. Last thing a reasonable and smart person would want to do is accidentally ki1l someone
Miss me with that bullsh1t, you called this black child who's an honor roll student and never known for being anything but a sweet young girl, a anti black racist epithet, a hoodrat, so since that's what type of time you on, suck a d1ck with sh1t on it and logoff, you anti black racist, white supremacist, neo n@zi, dog brothel s3x touring piece of sh1t.
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
+9   

3 weeks ago '05        #25
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42401 42 K  Slaps total: 12575 12 K
 NeroNalu said 🔗
girl in the coma, had her mother drive this white girl and her black friend over to jump the black girl.
why tho?
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+6515
logo Blew A 20 Is Trending🚨 😂😂😂😂㈳..
223 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Doja cat performing wet v@gina
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan garcia says he will be stepping away for a while, pitbull next, fe..
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+875
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish