online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

OG Anunoby to command four years, $160 million in free agency?

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 weeks ago '24        #1
970 page views
57 comments

Sh33d  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5733 5 K  Slaps total: 279 279
OG Anunoby to command four years, $160 million in free agency?

The Knicks simply can’t afford to make the deal for OG Anunoby, then watch him walk to another team. “He will try to break the bank there,” the Eastern Conference GM said. “Why not? They can’t afford to lose him. Not a max deal or anything, but I think from his side, it is going to look more like $40 million per year, something like four years and $160 million.”
 https://heavy.com/sports/ .. ract-injuries/

icon
best
icon
worst
57 comments

3 weeks ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 191620 191 K  Slaps total: 226085 226 K
Ja
Bane
OG
GG
JJJ
emoji

3 weeks ago '05        #3
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8767 8 K  Slaps total: 854 854
That actually sounds like a reasonable deal
+2   

3 weeks ago '24        #4
nTheKnickOfTime 
Props total: 382 382  Slaps total: 202 202
Could've got that

But with his injuries , fu#ked his value up

85 million 5 year type of deal

3 weeks ago '11        #5
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 22658 22 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
Too many teams need a great wing defender theyre not going to be able to lowball him.
+4   

3 weeks ago '20        #6
Meme01 
Props total: 5199 5 K  Slaps total: 753 753
40 Ms for a roleplayer? Hell nah.
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #7
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 15009 15 K  Slaps total: 5141 5 K
 nTheKnickOfTime said 🔗
Could've got that

But with his injuries , fu#ked his value up

85 million 5 year type of deal
Hahahaha ya homie OG getting 30+ not from nyk no problem somebody will. Us raps fans told you New Yorkers how he was going to be injured and ask for top money. He's getting 30+ for sure or he would opt in but he's not opting in his contract for 28mil, he wants more than 30. Masai knew this and knew he wasn't worth it

3 weeks ago '12        #8
dakid4b 
Props total: 4838 4 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
 Meme01 said 🔗
casual spotted
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 63689 63 K  Slaps total: 14269 14 K
Luol Deng 2.0
+6   

3 weeks ago '22        #10
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43268 43 K  Slaps total: 3342 3 K
OG telling the Knicks to back up the brinks or else... I'm sure his agent has heard from at least one team saying they might wanna throw him a bag. Cant create a bidding war if there are no other bidders
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #11
dakid4b 
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
OG telling the Knicks to back up the brinks or else... I'm sure his agent has heard from at least one team saying they might wanna throw him a bag. Cant create a bidding war if there are no other bidders
but he already told them he would take a discount, and his agent is leon rose son
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
InfamousJ 
Props total: 9792 9 K  Slaps total: 2202 2 K
Damn. When did role players at best start commanding 40 mil a yr?? I'd let him walk for that price
+6   

3 weeks ago '09        #13
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 116025 116 K  Slaps total: 7864 7 K
 Meme01 said 🔗
sh1t, Toby Harris makes that.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #14
dakid4b 
 InfamousJ said 🔗
Damn. When did role players at best start commanding 40 mil a yr?? I'd let him walk for that price
it happened when those players are the ones who put teams over the hump to win chips. this has never changed just the money has gone up as the pool gets bigger

3 weeks ago '20        #15
Meme01 
 dakid4b said 🔗
casual spotted
OG is not a star. You don't give non-stars 40 Ms a year. Any GM that does that is a ret@rd. You only give that money to bonafide 1st options.
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
InfamousJ 
 dakid4b said 🔗
casual spotted
Casual my ass. That's dead on. If anything your the casual playboy. All u get from him is defense and even that is questionable at times. 40 mil?? Lol nah. Good luck in your future endeavors OG
+4   

3 weeks ago '20        #17
Meme01 
 ahmadou1 said 🔗
Yeah. I'll be happy for the black man if he get it. But he's gonna become the most hated player on the Knicks when he doesn't have the production of a 40M a year type of player.
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #18
InfamousJ 
 dakid4b said 🔗
it happened when those players are the ones who put teams over the hump to win chips. this has never changed just the money has gone up as the pool gets bigger
That's the point. There not worth that much money. You can't clear out one side give OG the ball and say go get us a basket. If u aren't capable of that you don't deserve anything close to 40 mil. You deserve role player money. 10 to 15 mil a yr tops. That's part of teams issues already is paying a bunch of bums star money and fu#king up there salary caps for several years. No thanks
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 15009 15 K  Slaps total: 5141 5 K
 InfamousJ said 🔗
That's the point. There not worth that much money. You can't clear out one side give OG the ball and say go get us a basket. If u aren't capable of that you don't deserve anything close to 40 mil. You deserve role player money. 10 to 15 mil a yr tops. That's part of teams issues already is paying a bunch of bums star money and fu#king up there salary caps for several years. No thanks
Ny an expensive as city to live in and put up with fan pressure and hassle
Dudes getting 35mil+ he's got all the leverage

3 weeks ago '18        #20
InfamousJ 
 ahmadou1 said 🔗
True and he's overpaid. I guarantee you the Sixers wish they had never resigned him for that. His production doesn't justify it
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #21
dakid4b 
 Meme01 said 🔗
OG is not a star. You don't give non-stars 40 Ms a year. Any GM that does that is a ret@rd. You only give that money to bonafide 1st options.
not true at all. these are the players that help the superstars finally win. bonafide first options get super max money like what decade are you living in. OG will not come any where near a max or super max contract. i guess the defending champs are idiots for giving a max contract to MPJ or the celtics for having a role player making 35m this year , damn i wonder if these teams are regretting these contracts. i wonder if the timber wolves are idiots for paying mcdaniels all that money when based on the math he has the most valuable contract in the nba. you sir dont know what your talking about

3 weeks ago '12        #22
dakid4b 
 InfamousJ said 🔗
not true at all. these are the players that help the superstars finally win. bonafide first options get super max money like what decade are you living in. OG will not come any where near a max or super max contract. i guess the defending champs are idiots for giving a max contract to MPJ or the celtics for having a role player making 35m this year , damn i wonder if these teams are regretting these contracts. i wonder if the timber wolves are idiots for paying mcdaniels all that money when based on the math he has the most valuable contract in the nba. you sir dont know what your talking about

3 weeks ago '18        #23
InfamousJ 
 Armstrong 102 said 🔗
Ny an expensive as city to live in and put up with fan pressure and hassle
Dudes getting 35mil+ he's got all the leverage
I'm not arguing he probably will get it because today's NBA salaries for non stars is way overpriced. I'm saying if they pay him that and don't win it or at least make the finals and keep it close the GM won't have his job long. I wouldn't give him anything close to that. His a$s could walk
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Don Snow 
Props total: 55739 55 K  Slaps total: 12369 12 K
emoji
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #25
InfamousJ 
 dakid4b said 🔗
Bruh wtf are u talking about? It was only 3 or 4 yrs ago that 40 mil a yr was max money. You a real young dude I can tell
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+6520
logo Blew A 20 Is Trending🚨 😂😂😂😂㈳..
223 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+879
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Doja cat performing wet v@gina
70 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan garcia says he will be stepping away for a while, pitbull next, fe..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports