online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

15-y/o kidnapping victim, was tragically shot dead by police while running towards them

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '23        #1
4261 page views
124 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x201
Props total: 126171 126 K  Slaps total: 10045 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
icon 15-y/o kidnapping victim, was tragically shot dead by police while running towards them

+33   

icon
best
icon
worst
124 comments

3 weeks ago '23        #2
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x201 OP
Props total: 126171 126 K  Slaps total: 10045 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
Newly released video from law enforcement shows the moment California cops fatally shot an unarmed 15-year-old girl who was reported missing.

The harrowing footage released Monday shows Savannah Graziano slowly approaching officers along the 15 Freeway in Hesperia, Calif. on Sept. 27, 2022, one day after witnessing her father, Anthony John Graziano, 45, murder her mother, Tracy Martinez, ABC7 reported.

Moments later, gunfire erupts and Savannah is shot down in the crossfire.

“Stop shooting her! He’s in the car! Stop! She’s OK! He’s in the car! … Stop!” the deputy can be heard yelling.

Officers from San Bernadino County were seen pulling Graziano’s truck over just before he fired shots at them using a semiautomatic weapon, officials said.

The truck was tailed for about 70 miles until Graziano attempted to take it up an embankment.

The teen can be seen getting out of the vehicle, as an officer says over the radio, “The girl’s out, the female juvie is out. She’s out on the passenger side.”

The deputies were not wearing body cameras at the time of the incident, but audio footage from a nearby officer was released of Savannah getting out of the car.

“Passenger, get out! Come here! Come to me! Come, come, come … walk, walk, walk,” he says.

Moments later, she is shot down by cops.

Investigators previously believed the teen was somewhere else at the time of her mother’s murder and was later kidnapped by her father.

Graziano shot Martinez multiple times, ki1ling her. Before her death, Martinez was able to identify him as her attacker.

At the time of the ordeal, San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus said it looked like the teen was wearing “tactical gear” when she exited the vehicle.

However, aerial footage does not confirm that.

One deputy was injured by shrapnel during the incident, Dicus said at the time.

Savannah was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Her father was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Post has reached out to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department for comment.

↪🔗
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #3
Scheme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29651 29 K  Slaps total: 2119 2 K
low brain powered cops and trigger happy, all that shooting was not necessary. you got to be aware of your situation around you, they just wat to pop their gun and this proves the training issue with cops. r.i.p.
+107   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '15        #4
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 141515 141 K  Slaps total: 8005 8 K
fu#k all cops. How fu#kin stupid can you be? The fu#k they let off like that for?? Like I don’t understand.

I said before and I’ll say it again, they need a UCMJ equivalent fast.
+77   

3 weeks ago '06        #5
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54433 54 K  Slaps total: 3685 3 K
Trigger happy officers ?
emoji
No fu#king way
+42   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
HH080 
Props total: 30489 30 K  Slaps total: 2738 2 K
Scary a$s police
+30   

3 weeks ago '14        #7
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 24552 24 K  Slaps total: 1255 1 K
I cant wrap my mind around this

lil girl was kidnapped and the cops arrive on the scene - they know they are there to rescue a girl - so why are you shooting at the van?

The level of stupidity is off the charts

RIP and what a shock for her parents

(Seeing the last name, I wonder if this is a "blue lives matter" household)
+64   

3 weeks ago '11        #8
RileyEsco 
Props total: 91854 91 K  Slaps total: 741 741
A fu#ked up story. Feel so bad for that poor girl.

First, her father snaps for whatever reason and ki1ls her mother. Kidnaps her, and is almost rescued; but is ki1led by would be rescuers, cause of typical a$s ineptness.

May she R.I.P.
+74   

3 weeks ago '06        #9
Lord Booker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12033 12 K  Slaps total: 1459 1 K
 NYSTATEOFMIND said 🔗
I cant wrap my mind around this

lil girl was kidnapped and the cops arrive on the scene - they know they are there to rescue a girl - so why are you shooting at the van?

The level of stupidity is off the charts

RIP and what a shock for her parents

(Seeing the last name, I wonder if this is a "blue lives matter" household)
They started shooting at the truck because the father who kidnapped the girl started shooting at the cops from the truck.

With that said, the cops were way too trigger happy but at the end of the day it's all the piece of sh1t fathers fault. ki1led his daughters mother and then got himself and his daughter ki1led a few hours later.

Humans are trash
+26   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8862 8 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
 Tobinmont said 🔗
fu#k all cops. How fu#kin stupid can you be? The fu#k they let off like that for?? Like I donít understand.

I said before and Iíll say it again, they need a UCMJ equivalent fast.
they need a fully civilian board that has no relation to ANY law enforcement in their lives
+21   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46947 46 K  Slaps total: 14440 14 K
Moral of the story, don't fu#king get kidnapped. Either you'll die by the assailants or the cops. sh1t happened in Miami a few years back when robbers kidnapped a UPS worker and his vehicle. Cops shot the sh1t out of the kidnapped dude...

Last edited by AmillionMo; 04-03-2024 at 12:15 PM..
+21   

3 weeks ago '16        #12
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 147499 147 K  Slaps total: 10053 10 K
Complete lack of tactical awareness, way too trigger happy. Most cops are not trained for these scenarios. What's more upsetting is their lack of tr@nsparency after the fact, coupled with their attempts to blame the victim for her own death.
+24   

3 weeks ago '04        #13
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 52946 52 K  Slaps total: 5859 5 K
 HH080 said 🔗
Scary a$s police
This... You get pulled over pray nothing goes sideways. That's when you put that pac song on. Scary a$s gangs
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
deezydee2323 
Props total: 7927 7 K  Slaps total: 1703 1 K
fu#k 12

Policemen need higher qualifications! fu#kn ret@rds become cops so EZ ! Stupid low IQ MFs / suppose to protect n serve — impossible !
+13   

3 weeks ago '05        #15
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10853 10 K  Slaps total: 566 566
damn thats fu#ked up mother dead, piece of sh1t father dead and the daughter dead
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '21        #16
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 7474 7 K  Slaps total: 2146 2 K
Just audio....fu#k ....outta

HERE
+10   

3 weeks ago '23        #17
Yopa 
Props total: 16765 16 K  Slaps total: 6484 6 K
The main question should be why did law enforcement take so long to release the video . The girls mom needs a hefty settlement upwards $25 milly

Last edited by Yopa; 04-02-2024 at 02:29 PM..

3 weeks ago '05        #18
xclusive2k5 
Props total: 4202 4 K  Slaps total: 619 619
Terrible

RIP to the young girl sh1t is despicable
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 124773 124 K  Slaps total: 19139 19 K
They murdered that poor girl, for following their instructions, then lied and said that she assaulted them and caused her own death. The triggerman should be facing a manslaughter charge and all the cops that lied for him should be facing obstruction of justice charges

It is crazy that people aren't more upset about these cops getting away with this for all this time this happened in 2022 and they've been lying on this girl's grave ever since
+23   

3 weeks ago '08        #20
Lot17 
Props total: 10093 10 K  Slaps total: 1823 1 K
Lawsuit
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #21
SamDaHammer 
Props total: 8971 8 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Moral of the story, don't fu#king get kidnapped. Either you'll die by the assailants or the cops. sh1t happened in Miami a few years back when robbers kidnapped a UPS worker and his vehicle. Cops shot the shot out of the kidnapped dude...
I remember when that happened sh1t was crazy
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #22
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 52908 52 K  Slaps total: 4025 4 K
 deezydee2323 said 🔗
fu#k 12

Policemen need higher qualifications! fu#kn ret@rds become cops so EZ ! Stupid low IQ MFs / suppose to protect n serve ó impossible !
Cops are almost completely useless (as we saw in Uvalde) smh rip that poor girl.
+5   

3 weeks ago '20        #23
 Boogersugar said 🔗
They murdered that poor girl, for following their instructions, then lied and said that she assaulted them and caused her own death. The triggerman should be facing a manslaughter charge and all the cops that lied for him should be facing obstruction of justice charges

It is crazy that people aren't more upset about these cops getting away with this for all this time this happened in 2022 and they've been lying on this girl's grave ever since
Damn smdh

3 weeks ago '20        #24
 Yopa said 🔗
Theain question should be why did law enforcement take so long to release the video . The girls mom needs a hefty settlement upwards $25 milly
The mom was ki1led by the dad. Not sure who’s left to collect. Let’s start by locking those mf up

That’s enraging to watch

Last edited by gogosunday; 04-02-2024 at 02:23 PM..
+9   

3 weeks ago '20        #25
Meme01 
Props total: 5199 5 K  Slaps total: 753 753
 Yopa said 🔗
Theain question should be why did law enforcement take so long to release the video . The girls mom needs a hefty settlement upwards $25 milly
n1gga. the momma dead.
+7   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1613
Doja cat performing wet v@gina
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now