online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Stellar Blade Suffers From High Input Lag

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '12        #1
373 page views
7 comments

Bazileus 
Props total: 15837 15 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
Stellar Blade Suffers From High Input Lag

developer Shift Up addressed the issue on the official Stellar Blade Twitter/X account. As per their recommendation, those who find controls to be slow to respond should enable Game Mode on their displays. They added that doing so will make the response more immediate.

Digital Foundry’s Alexander Battaglia noted that Unreal Engine has a curious history of high input latency on PlayStation consoles for no good reason. He mentioned that a delay of 230 ms would be “particularly poor”, even for a game that runs at 30 fps. As per him, it’s on the development team at Shift Up to fix this issue.

Unfortunately, it appears that the developer either isn’t aware of the issue or doesn’t find it to be as such, given its recommendation of enabling Game mode on TVs. Modern HDMI controls automatically switch the display’s picture mode to one that is best suited to the device it is connected to.
 https://twistedvoxel.com/ .. e-mode-on-tvs/

icon
best
icon
worst
7 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 285009 285 K  Slaps total: 27467 27 K
I'm just not feeling this like I thought I would. The game just felt bland.
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #3
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 229725 229 K  Slaps total: 13696 13 K
I personally didn't have an issue, beat the demo without dying it was fun. I played a ton of sekiro and am pretty good at souls games/action joints tho so
emoji

I thought it was a little too easy but the. again i'm guessing that's the opening area + i loved the music. Games cool to me
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #4
P-Hill 
Props total: 43611 43 K  Slaps total: 2726 2 K
I didn't notice the lag - once I got the hang of the parrying and dodging, game felt good -

3 weeks ago '06        #5
xastey 
Props total: 14856 14 K  Slaps total: 838 838
So is that why I felt sh1t was sluggish/missing timing.

Makes sense cause I definitely thought someone was off but also thought I was just trash since I don't normally play these type of games other than DmC series

3 weeks ago '04        #6
CrAkKedOuT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27366 27 K  Slaps total: 4729 4 K
It's not lag, she has physical weight and so do her weapons. Physics are in play for everything, not just her bossums and cheeks.

3 weeks ago '20        #7
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x280
Props total: 146422 146 K  Slaps total: 31413 31 K

3 weeks ago '20        #8
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 183093 183 K  Slaps total: 15029 15 K
🔗

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-1610
Image(s) inside Shaniqua got her cdl
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Doja cat performing wet v@gina
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+896
Video inside People are shocked at what Nigeria looks like
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Welp Harlem high school soccer game canceled after migrants refuse to..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news