Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many popcorns does 'War of the Worlds' deserve?
Do Not See 70 7.16%
Disappointing 170 17.40%
Was Okay 255 26.10%
Really enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 265 27.12%
Amazing!! Will see again!! 217 22.21%
Voters: 977. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-30-2005, 10:54 PM         #321
clipperlover21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dakota was good in that movie
 12-31-2005, 09:48 AM         #322
typer007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol no offence but the endin to this movie was so naff, very annoyin, i fought sumit cool was gona happen, but no, food poisoning it was...

the probably did it outa tha hat or sumit, how to save the day

1. special alien k!lling acid rain -NO
2. food poisoning
3. umm..
4. food poisoning
5. lol come back later..
6. food poisoning

what were they thinking??
 01-04-2006, 10:53 AM         #323
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ending was dumb but by far not the stupidest the stupidest ending in ever in life was on sign what oh boy start knocking all the glasses of water on the alien to k!ll them what the hell was that a child could have came up with a better way to k!ll the aliens and for some reason the whole movie I was lookin for the aliens in this movie to die the same way but I guess they did put a lil twist on it oh and why did they come to earth in the first place the movie was sayin to exterminate but if they were hear putting spaceships there before we were around why would they wait millions of years when they could have just k!lled us off earlier and why when they put the damn spaceships they in the first place didn't the notice earths air and water were k!lling them do ya feel me
 01-04-2006, 03:40 PM         #324
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie was horrible, there was no story line at all. Within 10 minutes of the film, the aliens start to attack. Now why did the aliens attack? What was the reason for their sudden appearance on Earth? All those questions remain unanswered. Simply, the plot for this movie is "Run, everybody run! The aliens are coming!" Theres nothing more to it.
 11 years ago '05        #325
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,688 | Props total: 91 91
 cylla said:
This movie was horrible, there was no story line at all. Within 10 minutes of the film, the aliens start to attack. Now why did the aliens attack? What was the reason for their sudden appearance on Earth? All those questions remain unanswered. Simply, the plot for this movie is "Run, everybody run! The aliens are coming!" Theres nothing more to it.
What else were you expecting, Shakespeare? The movie is what it is, a summer movie with very good special effects, action and fun. The plot is what you just said aliens attack and everyone runs. If you are looking for some complicated, well thought out plot you picked the wrong movie.
 01-05-2006, 10:32 AM         #326
Young Chris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was pretty aiight. . didnt understand the end till some one explained it to me. . .i found that little girl soOo fukkin annoying
 01-05-2006, 05:54 PM         #327
zbreakz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
war of the worlds is a pretty razaz movie.. not very good. not intriguing enough i think. acting was partial core.
 01-05-2006, 06:16 PM         #328
Numark659 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i definatly feel that this movie was really cool, it was so much better in the end. like, they didn't die in some stupid way with the whole world f!ghting back and that was fu*kin cool. im i have to admit it did end very quickly and i should have gone longer but besides that it was sweet the movie would also been very good if it did not have tom in it
 11 years ago '05        #329
Dyslexic 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
 Numark659 said:
i definatly feel that this movie was really cool, it was so much better in the end. like, they didn't die in some stupid way with the whole world f!ghting back and that was fu*kin cool. im i have to admit it did end very quickly and i should have gone longer but besides that it was sweet the movie would also been very good if it did not have tom in it

they died huh. thats pretty fu*king cool. that bi*ch dakota fanning and that motherfu*ker tom cruise should die in life.
 11 years ago '05        #330
T.O. 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
The movie was cool til they showed THE REASON WHY THE ALIENS DIED. C'mon man. How simple can u get?
 01-06-2006, 06:01 AM         #331
Bratek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm only good film. I disappointed
 01-06-2006, 02:31 PM         #332
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Numark659 said:
i definatly feel that this movie was really cool, it was so much better in the end. like, they didn't die in some stupid way with the whole world f!ghting back and that was fu*kin cool.
Yea I know what you mean. An exciting climatic ending is much worse then a boring a.ss "they died from not being able to breath in the atmosphere" ending.
 01-07-2006, 12:50 AM         #333
Pic-Dienasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly thought it would be better. not tooo happy but the dvd can gwan if nothing else!
 01-07-2006, 06:34 PM         #334
Balla4Real$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The special effects were good but the ending disappointed me.
 01-14-2006, 09:07 PM         #335
Brad6570 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THe movie itself was impressive. Great effects, and kept your interest. They tried to develop the characters, but i feel as if it slowed down the movie itself, made it drag a little. The little girl annoyed me, and the ending made no sense unless you read the books....3/5
 01-17-2006, 05:52 PM         #336
smoothhustle26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked it the first time that i saw it. If u see it in the theater then you will like it because u can get into it, but if you watch it at home with no surround sound then it will probably be disappointing. I got surround sound so the sh*t was Good.

Holla atcha boy!
 01-20-2006, 12:13 AM         #337
renny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 stars - excellent movie, almost felt real, like something could come and wipe us out, I never seen the previews so I wasn't expecting anything, but it was good. Must see!
 11 years ago '06        #338
monz 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*t was ok :| was it just me or did it feel lkinda like armagedon dejavu

monz 1
 03-01-2006, 12:18 PM         #339
vasco87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt like at all. Steven could of done better
 11 years ago '06        #340
DUNDUN 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 3 3
Disappointing.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy