Jun 29 - Super Head Reveals Some Details From Her Book ""Confessions of a Video Vixen"

most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Cardi B chased Nicki into a state of maturity and self respect
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Adam Silver Planning To Get Rid Of One & Done Rule
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Mike Epps clowning the female vulture Woah Vicky
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
49 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-08-2005, 07:04 AM         #61
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what videos is this girl in, i've never seen her in any videos.


Last edited by tantalizing_t2; 07-08-2005 at 07:04 AM..
 07-08-2005, 07:28 AM         #62
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant be mad at the chick, first for the girl to even fu*k that many industry n*ggas speak for itself the bi*ch must be bad at what she do. n*ggas talk so obviously they telling each other yo u gotta fu*k this bi*ch her head is sick and what not. these n*ggas showered her with gifts u noticed how shaq just deposited the money to her im pretty sure she wasnt asking these n*ggas for sh*t they just basically didnt know how to act cause she must be a good fu*k. these n*ggas got her used to a lifestyle and now that she got out the game she gotta support herself cause she not fu*king with them n*ggas and getting the sh*t she was so what betta way to get money than to just talk about her life. sh*t i would do the same sh*t get your paper
 07-08-2005, 07:56 AM         #63
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
i knew Kobe was right!
Here are to nice humorous articles about your boy.....Kobeeeyotch Bryant



 07-08-2005, 08:00 AM         #64
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastpointvet said:
u cant be mad at the chick, first for the girl to even fu*k that many industry n*ggas speak for itself the bi*ch must be bad at what she do. n*ggas talk so obviously they telling each other yo u gotta fu*k this bi*ch her head is sick and what not. these n*ggas showered her with gifts u noticed how shaq just deposited the money to her im pretty sure she wasnt asking these n*ggas for sh*t they just basically didnt know how to act cause she must be a good fu*k. these n*ggas got her used to a lifestyle and now that she got out the game she gotta support herself cause she not fu*king with them n*ggas and getting the sh*t she was so what betta way to get money than to just talk about her life. sh*t i would do the same sh*t get your paper
I dont know sh*t seems mad Fishy to me. Anybody think the bi*ch could be straight up lying. Shaq just deposits $10,000.00 in to her bank account and she aint soliciting money??? Just sounds so outlandish
 07-08-2005, 08:12 AM         #65
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Powermoves said:
I dont know sh*t seems mad Fishy to me. Anybody think the bi*ch could be straight up lying. Shaq just deposits $10,000.00 in to her bank account and she aint soliciting money??? Just sounds so outlandish


but how much lot does shaq have? shaq is like a piggy bank thats like the same as us giving her 2 dollars. im sure u didnt say shaq i sucked your d!ck real good can i have some money. just being around industry n*ggas u will see how they trick off on girls just cause.
 07-08-2005, 09:21 AM         #66
eastpointvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody up in ny, did they play the rest of the tapes today?
 07-08-2005, 09:30 AM         #67
crunkynmunky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastpointvet said:
somebody up in ny, did they play the rest of the tapes today?
the same sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #68
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 58 58

[pic - click to view]

 07-08-2005, 12:27 PM         #69
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:

[pic - click to view]

:hang: big mouth hoe talkin all kinds of sh*t.......
 12 years ago '04        #70
BigJay.inc 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,329 | Props total: 13869 13869
the title should have been:

Confessions of a Video Chicken


Last edited by BigJay.inc; 07-08-2005 at 12:31 PM..
 07-08-2005, 12:42 PM         #71
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Steffans says she got around to Whitney Houston's husband, Bobby Brown, in late 2002. Steffans says she never saw him do drugs. But she worried for his mental health during a frantic encounter where "he told me he was a member of Al Qaeda and that President Bush was looking for him."
LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
 07-08-2005, 02:09 PM         #72
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastpointvet said:
but how much lot does shaq have? shaq is like a piggy bank thats like the same as us giving her 2 dollars. im sure u didnt say shaq i sucked your d!ck real good can i have some money. just being around industry n*ggas u will see how they trick off on girls just cause.

Naw dude what I'm saying is......no matter who you are you cant just deposit information into someones account. You gotta have a deposit slip and know their bank account number!!!
I'm just saying it all seems fishy because she writes it as if she is all surprised that he deposited 10 g's in her bank account.
Well how did shaq know what bank and what account number to deposit the money in???? She should clue us into how she got that info to Shaq and how that converasation went down and let's just see if this chick is soliciting payment or not????
 07-08-2005, 02:30 PM         #73
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes not hot
 07-08-2005, 02:38 PM         #74
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
WHAT U IN VEGAS PLAYING A MACHINE???
lol! you fu*kin fool my n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #75
FriscoBoss 
space
avatar space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
Looks like an excellent bathroom read
 12 years ago '04        #76
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 280 280
This hoe aint nothin special lookin. Many girls in the hood are more appealing. What are these stars on?
 07-08-2005, 04:40 PM         #77
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she is doing her thang.........she making money by fu*king rich men.......she doing the best she think she can do by sucking and fu*king puff and irv and shaq.......

and if they didnt want no one to tell their business, they shouldnt have fu*ked with her
 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM         #78
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thas one hustlin a.ss bi*ch...she get my respect
 07-08-2005, 04:51 PM         #79
te_money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do anybody got a pic of this bi*ch
i cant remember how she look
if so pm it to me please
 07-08-2005, 04:52 PM         #80
te_money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn nevermind the bi*ch got her own site........lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside If I Ever Fall In Love | 💖
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther trailer
224 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
#nation:
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy