online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

proof that women be choosing in brazil

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc & Hot Takes

2 months ago '19        #1
4322 page views
64 comments

Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 18189 18 K  Slaps total: 15162 15 K
proof that women be choosing in brazil

some random broad just approached this guy, i cant believe it !!!

@6:45

she did the papa pimp on him

YT

icon
best
icon
worst
64 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 142118 142 K  Slaps total: 21456 21 K
emoji

@6:20 he juicy sneezes

@6:30 she exits the bike path, briefly looks left for pedestrians, doesn't register him and says nothing

@6:45 he deliberately turns hard left, lightly says hello and she doesn't react, so he walks over to her and says "hello, everything good?"

if dude wouldn't kept walking she wouldn't've cared

dude is walking around filming pickups

she asked him what he does the other half of the year and he deflected

this is a straight up Papa Pimp sh1t
+63   

2 months ago '17        #3
Acebit 
Props total: 15754 15 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
Women be choosing EVERYWHERE! Lol
+39   

1 month ago '18        #4
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 94035 94 K  Slaps total: 9930 9 K
If you are black American man or woman, travel. Not on no passport bro sh1t. Just as a free human who has access to the whole planet.

You'll understand your place in the world much better.

The reason I say black American is because black people coming from other countries haven't been brainwashed into believing they are inferior. That's the difference...

The US is DEEPLY financially invested in keeping your confidence and self esteem low. Travel is the easiest way to change that and when it's changed, it can never be taken from you.

Last edited by shooter; 03-05-2024 at 05:29 AM..
+90   

1 month ago '20        #5
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 47720 47 K  Slaps total: 17931 17 K
rio is a nice place to get robbed or set up

emoji
+23   

1 month ago '18        #6
 UncleSpo said 🔗

emoji
So is miami & la.

Don't flash. Use common sense & a sprinkle of street smarts in all 3 spots and you'll be fine.
+30   

1 month ago '20        #7
 shooter said 🔗
So is miami & la.

Don't flash. Use common sense & a sprinkle of street smarts in all 3 spots and you'll be fine.
i dont kno porteguese
+8   

1 month ago '22        #8
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 9542 9 K  Slaps total: 2390 2 K
Colorful Friendships Ayee... Yea I'm using that sh1t!!
emoji
+11   

1 month ago '17        #9
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 104188 104 K  Slaps total: 9355 9 K
 UncleSpo said 🔗
i dont kno porteguese
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '05        #10
hustlehard365 
Props total: 4791 4 K  Slaps total: 450 450
Women always choose. When you understand women fu#k who they want and men fu#k who they can dating is much easier.
+19   

1 month ago '19        #11
slicktheruler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6897 6 K  Slaps total: 441 441
 shooter said 🔗
If you are black American man or woman, travel. Not on no passport bro sh1t. Just as a free human who has access to the whole planet.

The reason I say black American is because black people coming from other countries haven't been brainwashed into believing they are inferior. That's the difference...

The US is DEEPLY financially invested in keeping your confidence and self esteem low. Travel is the easiest way to change that and when it's changed, it can never be taken from you.
Facts!
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '16        #12
potorico1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18227 18 K  Slaps total: 1860 1 K
 yola said 🔗
:

this is a straight up Papa Pimp shi

If there was no mention of "my own bidness" or about somebody having "sum pretty eyes"

emoji
it ain't official doe.
+10   

1 month ago '18        #13
 UncleSpo said 🔗
i dont kno porteguese
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
emoji
Problem solving ski1ls seem kinda low...

Do you know how to use a phone? Whatsapp & Google tr@nslate both tr@nslate for you.

On Google you can download the map of the city and the language pack so that even if you don't have data/WiFi you can use maps to get around (walking, bike, car/moped) and you the tr@nslate app to communicate.

You could also learn most of the basic every day Portuguese terms you'd use in a week or two.

Also most in Rio know at least a little English and love getting an opportunity to practice it... so if you have a little Portuguese, and they have a little English, you communicate easily. That's part of the fun.

emoji
+11   

1 month ago '20        #14
 shooter said 🔗

Do you know how to use a phone? Whatsapp & Google tr@nslate both tr@nslate for you.

On Google you can download the map of the city and the language pack so that even if you don't have data/WiFi you can use maps to get around (walking, bike, car/moped) and you the tr@nslate app to communicate.

You could also learn most of the basic every day Portuguese terms you'd use in a week or two.

Also most in Rio know at least a little English and love getting an opportunity to practice it... so if you have a little Portuguese, and they have a little English, you communicate easily. That's part of the fun.

emoji
I'm not pulling out my z fold in 3rd world countries ,

If people in america be asking me what kinda phone is that imagine down there ..might as well wear a Cuban link chain

1 month ago '06        #15
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10121 10 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
 Acebit said 🔗
Women be choosing EVERYWHERE! Lol
Facts
+3   

1 month ago '06        #16
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10121 10 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
 shooter said 🔗

I don't feel inferior to nobody , No race and never did. And that was before I started traveling. I always thought I was the sh1t..my team was the sh1t. Black American men was the sh1t. And I am pretty sure a lot of black men feel this way.

You bugging if you think this.

Last edited by NOCCOWT; 03-05-2024 at 11:21 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '17        #17
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 104188 104 K  Slaps total: 9355 9 K
 shooter said 🔗

emoji
I been to alot of hoods in America. No cellphone with with Google on it helped me make it out safely

emoji

Wouldn't trust an iPhone or galaxy to stop a bullet

1 month ago '06        #18
lilRick954 
Props total: 991 991  Slaps total: 66 66
When you realize that there are men out there that get zero play from women. Threads like these get created.

It's a cold world. Work on yourself and gain some confidence.
+15   

1 month ago '18        #19
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
I been to alot of hoods in America. No cellphone with with Google on it helped me make it out safely

emoji

Wouldn't trust an iPhone or galaxy to stop a bullet
Things Meek Milly would tweet off a perc.

1 month ago '18        #20
 NOCCOWT said 🔗
I don't feel inferior to nobody , prNo race and never did. And that was before I started traveling. I always thought I was the sh1t..my team was the sh1t. Black American men was the sh1t. And I am pretty sure a lot of black men feel this way.

You bugging if you think this.
If that's true for you, you are in the extreme minority. I feel that way. Lots of people do but still. Extreme minority...

You can look around the community and see signs of low self esteem, low self confidence and mental/ spiritual abuse all around you, if you're aware. In fact I'd say that NOT recognizing it is dangerous. & I'm not just referring to hip-hop or hood related situations.

I'm referring to what's happening in low income communities all the way up to our representatives in Congress, the Supreme Court and corporate America.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #21
 UncleSpo said 🔗
I'm not pulling out my z fold in 3rd world countries ,

If people in america be asking me what kinda phone is that imagine down there ..might as well wear a Cuban link chain
That phone is trash. If a nga on a moped took it from you in rio, he's doing you a favor.

Also a basic local android phone & SIM card is like $25.

Ok bro... I'm kinda tired of solving basic sh1t for a move you're never gonna make. I feel like a special ed teacher prepping u for tomorrows trip to the zoo. "Do not forget your bag lunch and your helmet".

1 month ago '18        #22
 yola said 🔗
emoji

@6:20 he juicy sneezes
I've never heard this term but let's retire it today.
+10   

1 month ago '17        #23
sjuelz 
Props total: 18312 18 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K
 UncleSpo said 🔗

emoji
people dont get robbed and set up in the us?
+3   

1 month ago '04        #24
NeXPhazE 
Props total: 1767 1 K  Slaps total: 303 303
 UncleSpo said 🔗

emoji
Spoken like an idiot thats never been there. I've lived there for 6 months and its one of the safest cities I've ever been to for Americans.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #25
varun313 
Props total: 14841 14 K  Slaps total: 1841 1 K
 shooter said 🔗

This is interesting to hear bro like just from what you seen traveling to other countries and the US. What are the differenced in how black people are treated upfront and also through the marketing as you say the US tries to deflate the self esteem?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17211
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
238 comments