online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Welp The Lead Attorney breaks down Fedz vs Diddy lawsuit

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '22        #1
1545 page views
19 comments

Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 59411 59 K  Slaps total: 13304 13 K
icon Welp The Lead Attorney breaks down Fedz vs Diddy lawsuit

YT Live

emoji
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
19 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
ARosary 
Props total: 34095 34 K  Slaps total: 3274 3 K
Just wish Lead Attorney wasn't so long winded in his vids (know he trying get paid tho), but he is very detailed in breakdowns.

Interested to hear Nate the Lawyer speak on this.
+8   

2 months ago '04        #3
collegeboy58 
Props total: 37982 37 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
 ARosary said 🔗
Just wish Lead Attorney wasn't so long winded in his vids (know he trying get paid tho), but he is very detailed in breakdowns.

Interested to hear Nate the Lawyer speak on this.
I fu#k with Lead (pause). It’s best to wait then watch on 1.5x/1.75x. I watched the Fani/Nathan Wade situation. Pure jokes.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #4
badboy600  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18784 18 K  Slaps total: 2105 2 K
Dumba$s Op. There is no Feds vs Diddy. There's a disgruntled keyboard player vs Diddy.
+11   

2 months ago '10        #5
ARosary 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I fu#k with Lead (pause). It’s best to wait then watch on 1.5x/1.75x. I watched the Fani/Nathan Wade situation. Pure jokes.
Damn never thought speed it up, especially since he talks slow as is.

Him, Nate, & the chic they got gave some very knowledgeable & unique perspectives to this case, sh1t a lot of us without legal experience representing may not even be aware of.

The story is getting deeper though & seems like this Gabe Banks, prominent attorney, put the gag out to Nathan & they're frat brothers according to him....Gabe's wife is also Fani's Chief of Staff.

The kid Nathan gotta be public enemy number 2 in Atlanta right now. That ain't a man nobody can trust, & makes him look that much more foolish he got played by a white woman & he a married man.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #6
collegeboy58 
 ARosary said 🔗
Damn never thought speed it up, especially since he talks slow as is.

Him, Nate, & the chic they got gave some very knowledgeable & unique perspectives to this case, sh1t a lot of us without legal experience representing may not even be aware of.

The story is getting deeper though & seems like this Gabe Banks, prominent attorney, put the gag out to Nathan & they're frat brothers according to him....Gabe's wife is also Fani's Chief of Staff.

The kid Nathan gotta be public enemy number 2 in Atlanta right now. That ain't a man nobody can trust, & makes him look that much more foolish he got played by a white woman & he a married man.
I think you mean Terrance Bradley…he’s the one that apparently gave the text messages to Ashleigh Merchant (white female attorney). He’s about to lose his law license. Trump’s attorneys made a solid case as to why Fani should be off the case and Fani’s lawyer completely fu#ked up the closing arguments.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #7
ARosary 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I think you mean Terrance Bradley…he’s the one that apparently gave the text messages to Ashleigh Merchant (white female attorney). He’s about to lose his law license. Trump’s attorneys made a solid case as to why Fani should be off the case and Fani’s lawyer completely fu#ked up the closing arguments.
Yeah included too many characters, meant Terrence
+2   

2 months ago '17        #8
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 90499 90 K  Slaps total: 11168 11 K
 badboy600 said 🔗
Dumba$s Op. There is no Feds vs Diddy. There's a disgruntled keyboard player vs Diddy.
If what you’re saying is true and this dude is just a disgruntled money hungry clout chaser, the same with Cassie and everyone else who had sued or is currently suing him for weirdo activities. Why has one person in the industry stood up and defended him?

When MJ was accused of being with kids a lot of industry people came forward and defended him. Even now people still defend him and it’s been decades after his death.

People defended Justin Bieber for telling racist jokes and the dude did it on camera!

Yet with Diddy, radio silence. All of the artists and people he has worked with and not a single one has even tweeted “yo the allegations against Diddy are Bullsh1t. He’s a good guy who doesn’t get down like that.”

Are all of these people fake friends or is Diddy a real s3xual deviant?
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '07        #9
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 120622 120 K  Slaps total: 11360 11 K
Still no criminal charges filed
+4   

2 months ago '12        #10
Steelgrip 
Props total: 34589 34 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
 GodBody said 🔗
If what you’re saying is true and this dude is just a disgruntled money hungry clout chaser, the same with Cassie and everyone else who had sued or is currently suing him for weirdo activities. Why has one person in the industry stood up and defended him?

When MJ was accused of being with kids a lot of industry people came forward and defended him. Even now people still defend him and it’s been decades after his death.

People defended Justin Bieber for telling racist jokes and the dude did it on camera!

Yet with Diddy, radio silence. All of the artists and people he has worked with and not a single one has even tweeted “yo the allegations against Diddy are Bullsh1t. He’s a good guy who doesn’t get down like that.”

Facts. I haven't seen Meek say "we ain't on that" he just keeps denying he was involved in giving butt
emoji
+8   

2 months ago '04        #11
tnice 
Props total: 43889 43 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Attorney here hope you guys are doing well
+4   

2 months ago '17        #12
 Steelgrip said 🔗
Facts. I haven't seen Meek say "we ain't on that" he just keeps denying he was involved in giving butt
emoji
I’m saying though
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
 GodBody said 🔗

From what I was told and this is form like a 4th hand person but I know they know people close to him. He has told everyone to avoid even mentioning him positively or otherwise regarding anything about the cases. Thats why there's been complete radio silence from even his closest allies.
You gotta ask your self where we are as a society that an unemployed model and a glorified session pianist can put together some fairy tales and file lawsuits and the whole world will just discredit a black mans 40 years of hard work and hustle and just dismiss him as a serial abuse without a shred of proof

2 months ago '17        #14
 badboy600 said 🔗
From what I was told and this is form like a 4th hand person but I know they know people close to him. He has told everyone to avoid even mentioning him positively or otherwise regarding anything about the cases. Thats why there's been complete radio silence from even his closest allies.
You gotta ask your self where we are as a society that an unemployed model and a glorified session pianist can put together some fairy tales and file lawsuits and the whole world will just discredit a black mans 40 years of hard work and hustle and just dismiss him as a serial abuse without a shred of proof
I hear you. I hear you......I hear you. But this feels like cap. Respectfully. And miss me with the "discredit the Black man" narrative. Especially when Puff has always been accused of exploiting and robbing Black artists. So we're not going to turn that n1gga into MLK or Nelson Mandela now. Even the people that are coming forward are all Black!

Theres not a single non Black person calling Puff out, saying that he did them wrong. Not one.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #15
 GodBody said 🔗
I hear you. I hear you......I hear you. But this feels like cap. Respectfully. And miss me with the "discredit the Black man" narrative. Especially when Puff has always been accused of exploiting and robbing Black artists. So we're not going to turn that n1gga into MLK or Nelson Mandela now. Even the people that are coming forward are all Black!

Theres not a single non Black person calling Puff out, saying that he did them wrong. Not one.
The exploitation accusation is just referenced is a perfect example of all of these things that are happening with him now. The origin of it is of course the Lox infamous hot 97 interview. Even though they have Even admitted Puff did nothing wrong the lie has become bigger than the truth.

Let me ask you something. How many black people were given opportunities through badboy, Sean John and Revolt? I'm not even talking about artists, just lawyers accountants marketers Producers designers security studio engineers. Thousands bruh. I know a few of them. When you pa$s that many people there a gonna be a few that feel like they didn't get a fair shake. Some keep it moving some cry on IG for weeks and start gofundmes for lawsuits
+1   

2 months ago '16        #16
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 107530 107 K  Slaps total: 19030 19 K
 GodBody said 🔗

I think the first reason is people kno he ain't sh1t and wouldn't defend them

Second off I believe that everybody kno somebody with alot of power after him

2 months ago '17        #17
 badboy600 said 🔗
The exploitation accusation is just referenced is a perfect example of all of these things that are happening with him now. The origin of it is of course the Lox infamous hot 97 interview. Even though they have Even admitted Puff did nothing wrong the lie has become bigger than the truth.

Let me ask you something. How many black people were given opportunities through badboy, Sean John and Revolt? I'm not even talking about artists, just lawyers accountants marketers Producers designers security studio engineers. Thousands bruh. I know a few of them. When you pa$s that many people there a gonna be a few that feel like they didn't get a fair shake. Some keep it moving some cry on IG for weeks and start gofundmes for lawsuits
I hear you but I personally worked with BadBoy Artists who have said the exact same thing about Puff "I learned a lot from him, I thank him for the opportunity but I would never allow anyone close to me to work with him". I've legitimately heard that from two very well-known former Bad Boy artists, who shall remain nameless.

Now for the record, I will unbiasedly admit that no other Producer/Executive and Label owner has done more for NYC artists to be mainstream than Puff. This includes Jayz whose only signee from NY was Memphis Bleek. Diddy has without question been the biggest at commercializing Hip Hop music from NYC and I stand on that statement.

That said I also can not ignore what has been consistently said about him both in Public and Private over the years. Surely not everyone is lying. That's all I'm saying.

Just like Vince McMahon. Dude was/is the greatest wrestling promoter the world has ever seen and most probably ever will see. But he was also accused of doing really foul sh1t over decades by multiple people. So again either everyone is lying on him or there is something there.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #18
I do think a lot of this he brought on himself. Dude is 55 out here in the clubs fighting rappers running around with city girls still trying to be on the scene. sh1t like that puts a target on your back. Jay Birdman Dr Dre even J.prince saw the writing on the wall. The spot light is for the young n1ggas.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #19
collegeboy58 
 ARosary said 🔗
Yeah included too many characters, meant Terrence
🔗

According to the filing, Cindi Lee Yeager, Co-Chief Deputy District Attorney for Cobb County, said Willis and Wade began dating in 2019 or around that time. Yeager also stated that Terrence Bradley, Nathan Wade's former law partner, possessed personal knowledge about their relationship before November 2021.

"Ms. Yeager watched Mr. Bradley’s testimony before the Court and became concerned as a result of the fact that what Mr. Bradley testified to on the witness stand was directly contrary to what Mr. Bradley had told Ms. Yeager in person," the filing says.

Yeager's testimony contradicts Bradley's recent statement, where he claimed he did not know when the two began dating, adding that he told her the two met and started dating around the time of the 2019 Municipal Court Continuing Legal Education Conference.
Apparently dude (Terrance) told somebody else about Fani and Nathan lol.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #20
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
Props total: 59411 59 K  Slaps total: 13304 13 K
 tnice said 🔗
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Attorney here hope you guys are doing well
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17212
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
240 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3711
Video inside Drake/OVO Ps5 Game “Metro Drumming” has been released!
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+468
Video inside The handyman to Nicole Brown, Glen Rodgers, was a serial k*ller
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish