online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

$100 Test may save your life. Stay healthy.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

4 months ago '16        #51
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 29998 29 K  Slaps total: 3046 3 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
What sucks about taking a stand and doing your own research on stuf like this is that when you now go to your doctor with this info he/she's gonna now try to dissuade you from taking this test or start questioning you asking why and sh1t. Now you gotta explain to this person what she/he was supposed to know and propose as part of her job
Then u need a new doctor.

Easy to change doctors these days if u got decent healthcare coverage.

No reason to stick with a doctor who doesn't give a fu#k, when there are plenty that do. Just gotta do research and pay attention to reviews from the health boards.

4 months ago '15        #52
blr6 
Props total: 958 958  Slaps total: 85 85
 Hellmatic said 🔗
What sucks about taking a stand and doing your own research on stuf like this is that when you now go to your doctor with this info he/she's gonna now try to dissuade you from taking this test or start questioning you asking why and sh1t. Now you gotta explain to this person what she/he was supposed to know and propose as part of her job
Don’t ask “can you”, but STATE “I’m requesting a _________”. You pay for insurance and they are to serve you. We don’t ask them, we state, respectfully and kindly. We don’t have to explain anything. IF they ask why, it’s simply “due to personal requests”.

4 months ago '06        #53
Be Easy 
Props total: 32738 32 K  Slaps total: 3694 3 K
 Megaman said 🔗
Doctors are just highly trained drug sales people for corporate pharmaceutical companies.

I know a lot of them are pissed that they spent 8 years in college/med school only to have to push the pfizer injections to earn a living, and kill all of their patients.
anything involving sales is the upsell

doctors are no different

4 months ago '04        #54
Skilllz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44530 44 K  Slaps total: 4129 4 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Yo that's some real sh1t.

I realized most of these doctors don't know sh1t. It's scary times bro. This is supreme facts. Insurance, big pharma, & docs is a wild circle in its own.

3 months ago '09        #55
Saints-R-Us 
Props total: 1662 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
 ItAlY2BkLyN said 🔗
Props OP. This is the type of content that we need. Thanks for enriching the community.
emoji

yea but fu#k them. They don't get to dictate your healthcare. Too many people just follow orders. More people need to stand up and say "bi#ch I didn't ask you if I should get this test. I said I want you to order it"
Many ppl may not be aware that docs can order anything you want but if there isn't proper justification for it, then the insurance wont cover it. Furthermore, often times the insurance company dictates which tests to order first.

3 months ago '24        #56
Who you 
Props total: 796 796  Slaps total: 504 504
You should also get your brain checked out. Look up a Dr. named Daniel Amen. He deals with a lot of cognitive memory issues.

Last edited by Who you; 04-03-2024 at 10:17 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #57
Jax 
Props total: 5540 5 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 INGOBERNABLES said 🔗
I went to the doc in January and I came in letting him know what he needed and he made me feel dumb most of the time and acted like he had something better to do. I haven’t been back but I should see someone else.
Most of these doctors are dumbasses. They have a God complex. The only ones deserving to be called Doctor are the surgeons. Its hard to find a good doctor who actually listens and takes your concerns into consideration. Most of these quacks are know it alls who really dont know sh1t. They take a one size fits all approach to their patients. And you cant trust reviews on Google or Yelp. Its a shame.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #58
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73145 73 K  Slaps total: 4548 4 K
Why you gotta lie to get a test done
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2511
Jun 20 - Japan Dumps $63Billion Worth US Bonds In 2024