online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bride-to-be, 25, posts her own obituary,tells fiancé 2 go enjoy life afta passing away.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '23        #1
4424 page views
80 comments

Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 44702 44 K  Slaps total: 11768 11 K
Bride-to-be, 25, posts her own obituary,tells fiancé 2 go enjoy life afta passing away.

By Social Links for Katherine Donlevy
Published Feb. 28, 2024, 7:49 p.m. ET

A 25-year-old British woman urged her young fiancé to “go enjoy life” in a heartbreaking LinkedIn post that was shared after she lost her battle with cancer.

Daniella Thackray, of Leeds, announced her own death in the pre-written final message to her loved ones, who shared it on her behalf Friday following her death from a rare and aggressive form of bile duct cancer known as cholangiocarcinoma.

“Although we can’t control what happens to us, we can control how we react. I chose not to mourn the life I was losing despite being so devastated, but to instead enjoy every moment I had left,” the young woman wrote.

“As I have always said and believed you should enjoy the little things in life and cherish every moment! Romanticise your life! Do whatever makes you happy and don’t let anyone take the joy of life away from you.”

The heartwrenching post — which racked up nearly 40,000 likes — was accompanied by a black-and-white image of Thackray walking along the beach with her dog Leo, whom she cheered as someone who was “definitely brought into my life to help brighten my darkest days.”

She also included a poignant quote by A.A. Milne in “Winnie the Pooh”: “If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart … I’ll always be with you.”

Though lengthy, the post offered a simple message: that Thackray’s short life was filled with happiness despite her struggle with the vicious disease that caused her to miss out on major life milestones and plans.

“I LOVED my life. Everything I had achieved was what I wanted. I loved my job, my fiancé, my family, my friends and my dog, and the house we were going to buy and the future we were making for ourselves,” Thackray wrote

“So thank you everyone for making my life so magical. Remember what I said about enjoying the little things.”

Thackray ended her final message to her fiancé, to whom she celebrated her engagement just one month earlier.

“And lastly to my dear, beautiful Tom, I love you and always will. Thank you for supporting me and bringing so much love and happiness into my life. Go enjoy your life now, you deserve it,” she wrote.

Thackray announced her cancer battle in a July post, sharing that she had undergone liver resection and gallbladder surgery.

She requested book and television recommendations as she recovered, and included pictures of herself in a hospital bed with the support of Tom.

Cholangiocarcinoma is a rare form of cancer that on average affects fewer than 6 in 100,000 people around the world, according to the National Cancer Institute.

How the young woman contracted the disease is a mystery — she emphasized she was a very healthy and active individual whose disease “was not caused by anything in my control.”

Thackray expressed hope that research on the disease advances by leaps and bounds following her death “so that more lives can be saved.”

https://www.malangpost.ne .. res-thousands/
+101   

icon
best
icon
worst
80 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Jdog168  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 17995 17 K  Slaps total: 434 434
Life just ain’t fair sometimes man.
emoji
+151   

2 months ago '16        #3
Don Snow 
Props total: 55616 55 K  Slaps total: 12357 12 K
emoji

God bless
+55   

2 months ago '20        #4
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 38355 38 K  Slaps total: 4225 4 K
emoji
+5   

2 months ago '23        #5
Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66 OP
 jdog168 said 🔗
life just ain’t fair sometimes man.
emoji
rip
+10   

2 months ago '17        #6
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 87757 87 K  Slaps total: 17723 17 K
I don't know what's worse. Getting snuffed out. Or knowing that it's going down everyday until it finally goes down.

Rest in peace ma'am.
+66   

2 months ago '23        #7
 Willy Boban said 🔗
I don't know what's worse. Getting snuffed out. Or knowing that it's going down everyday until it finally goes down.

Rest in peace ma'am.
Cole world
+4   

2 months ago '12        #8
SE Texas713 
Props total: 7134 7 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 Willy Boban said 🔗

Rest in peace ma'am.
Easy to me. Think about all the sh1t you get to do if you know you have weeks/months to live. I’m going all out doing sh1t with no consequence because I know my demise is coming.

Imagine going to the store or doing something you done a million times and boom it’s lights out. Fam and friends would be in shock and devastated
+27   

2 months ago '15        #9
Hellmatic 
Props total: 96752 96 K  Slaps total: 8386 8 K
emoji
+10   

2 months ago '23        #10
emoji
+7   

2 months ago '15        #11
Boxdennewestgoo 
Props total: 10971 10 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
God bless her soul and that man and her family.
+17   

2 months ago '23        #12
Megatron 
Props total: 223 223  Slaps total: 30 30
sh1t almost makes me wanna cry. fu#king sad man.

1 day we all here will meet the end, scary to think about.
+29   

2 months ago '22        #13
Candidnigga 
Props total: 51725 51 K  Slaps total: 4826 4 K
No words
+2   

2 months ago '18        #14
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 133021 133 K  Slaps total: 26975 26 K
 Jdog168 said 🔗
Life just ain’t fair sometimes man.
emoji
Life is short, that's why you better enjoy and stop putting sh1t off thinking you got forever.

Don't let anybody stop you from doing what you wanna do. Do it and enjoy, tomorrow not promised. I've had friends that died back when I was 18 and 19. They never go to do the things they wanted to do, because they died so young.
+16   

2 months ago '15        #15
Tripsev 
Props total: 13142 13 K  Slaps total: 5769 5 K
Trash culture. Y tf does the whole world need to know?

2 months ago '17        #16
Most Cancer should have been cured decades ago.

500 billion has been raised since I don't know when.

And nobody has found the cure yet.

emoji
+28   

2 months ago '15        #17
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 117875 117 K  Slaps total: 6091 6 K
Whoa...

emoji
+3   

2 months ago '06        #18
Hit Em' Up 
Props total: 10396 10 K  Slaps total: 1565 1 K
She understands life. It’s comes and goes you’re just a visitor here. She accepted her fate. One day you will have to as well. She in tune with her own spirituality
+19   

2 months ago '17        #19
 SE Texas713 said 🔗
Easy to me. Think about all the sh1t you get to do if you know you have weeks/months to live. I’m going all out doing sh1t with no consequence because I know my demise is coming.

Imagine going to the store or doing something you done a million times and boom it’s lights out. Fam and friends would be in shock and devastated
Nice comment.

Now would you tell your friends and fam if you knew that you were going out soon?. Or would you just let it ride and get your affairs in order and not worry them.

Because I don't know how I would handle that.

Real talk

emoji
+4   

2 months ago '23        #20
El Torero 
Props total: 13672 13 K  Slaps total: 4659 4 K
 Tripsev said 🔗
Trash culture. Y tf does the whole world need to know?
Shut the fu#k up.
+9   

2 months ago '13        #21
Route03X 
Props total: 20194 20 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K
I watched bits of a show/documentary on PBS some weeks back about a nun with cancer in L.A enjoying her last days/months before she died.

When it got to those last days where she was bed ridden it was bad
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '22        #22
Swamp Hog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7578 7 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
n1ggas in here cryin n sh1t b:

2 months ago '06        #23
waytoomuch 
Props total: 22418 22 K  Slaps total: 11329 11 K
this s**t sux. but cancer is reversible. if i was her i would go all out. start takin ivermectin, start takin animal medicine, eat herbs, drink soursop, consume some pure baking soda in some tea. u got nothin 2 lose. she's talkin about just livin her life. she probably livin her life eatin @ restaurants still eatin foods w/sugar, high fructose corn syrup n just feedin her cancer bein defeated.

y just sit there n let the grim reaper come get u? change ya whole diet and lifestyle. go around the world n find a cure. it's only so much american doctors know where their modern medicine indoctrination. like if u got a disease, it's up 2 u to solve it.

2 months ago '05        #24
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134
Props total: 78002 78 K  Slaps total: 21390 21 K
damn thats horrible.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #25
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134
Props total: 78002 78 K  Slaps total: 21390 21 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
this s**t sux. but cancer is reversible. if i was her i would go all out. start takin ivermectin, start takin animal medicine, eat herbs, drink soursop, consume some pure baking soda in some tea. u got nothin 2 lose. she's talkin about just livin her life. she probably livin her life eatin @ restaurants still eatin foods w/sugar, high fructose corn syrup n just feedin her cancer bein defeated.

y just sit there n let the grim reaper come get u? change ya whole diet and lifestyle. go around the world n find a cure. it's only so much american doctors know where their modern medicine indoctrination. like if u got a disease, it's up 2 u to solve it.
n1gga what?
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17213