online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Being a passport bro is all in your mind. Just travel and live “The world is yours!”

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '15        #1
3347 page views
87 comments

Zeek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5505 5 K  Slaps total: 4710 4 K
icon Being a passport bro is all in your mind. Just travel and live “The world is yours!”

YT
+8   

icon
best
icon
worst
87 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Dante Haversham  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 49729 49 K  Slaps total: 7117 7 K
The only people worried about "passport bros" are women and dudes who are content dealing with these dusty a$s American women. You gotta be some kind of ph@ggot to say some sh1t like "if you're lame here you're lame everywhere". These bozos completely miss the point and like h0es they try to blame men instead of focusing on the reason the men are deciding to look abroad. It has more to do with the selection of women here than it has to do with the men themselves. Weirdos.
+32   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #3
He Hate Me 
Props total: 76942 76 K  Slaps total: 7404 7 K
 WIG said 🔗
The only people worried about "passport bros" are women and dudes who are content dealing with these dusty a$s American women. You gotta be some kind of ph@ggot to say some sh1t like "if you're lame here you're lame everywhere". These bozos completely miss the point and like h0es they try to blame men instead of focusing on the reason the men are deciding to look abroad. It has more to do with the selection of women here than it has to do with the men themselves. Weirdos.
It ain’t even that deep fam

As long as you happy that’s all that matters.
+52   

2 months ago '17        #4
 He Hate Me said 🔗
It ain’t even that deep fam

As long as you happy that’s all that matters.
It is that deep. Or have you never been in a "passport bros" thread. Do you say the same thing when people are hating on them?

2 months ago '10        #5
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37419 37 K  Slaps total: 3041 3 K
Man once I get to one of these countries imma have a blast and a couple of kids no cap
+8   

2 months ago '17        #6
International1 
Props total: 27049 27 K  Slaps total: 1402 1 K
 Kofi said 🔗
Man once I get to one of these countries imma have a blast and a couple of kids no cap
Hit Phuket up before Pattaya…….. Bangkok should be last on your vacation list when you’re seasoned for Thailand. Land of smiles…….
And it ain’t just about the women…..it’s the food the beaches the tuk tuk’s the shopping and bargaining etc….
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #7
He Hate Me 
Props total: 76942 76 K  Slaps total: 7404 7 K
 WIG said 🔗
It is that deep. Or have you never been in a "passport bros" thread. Do you say the same thing when people are hating on them?
So men can have an opinion on something that men are doing.

Ppl gonna have opinions on any just like passport dudes have opinions on American women.

At the end of the day do what makes you happy trying to vindicate what you do not going to change my opinion on passports bros fam.
+10   

2 months ago '16        #8
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 98155 98 K  Slaps total: 8859 8 K
 WIG said 🔗
Most of us learn to tune out ho babble is all dude is saying.

Life is too short to be worried about idiots judging your every move.

Last edited by 00010111; 03-03-2024 at 11:24 AM..
+15   

2 months ago '22        #9
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 5400 5 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
 WIG said 🔗
The reason you have the selection of women you have is because of MEN, you fu#king idiot. Hence why the DR is so fu#ked up. Dudes brought that simp a$s bullsh1t to the island and ruined it for the next guy.

That's what you're not seeing. Women are only going to do what they are allowed to do. If men allow them to act like tramps, then that's exactly what's going to happen. You fail to see that. You fail to see men did NOTHING to stop the media from pumping out feminist bullsh1t in the 80's - 90's. Why?

Because most men are followers. They will follow anything that gets them laid. Its always been that way, and it will always be that way.

2 months ago '17        #10
Jdmficial 
Props total: 3799 3 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 Kofi said 🔗
This is why the price needs to be raised. Clowns like this. Bro keep your degenerate behavior in your ghetto clown. Don’t go giving black men a bad name, smh

2 months ago '17        #11
 DiamondsNPipes said 🔗
The reason you have the selection of women you have is because of MEN, you fu#king idiot. Hence why the DR is so fu#ked up. Dudes brought that simp a$s bullsh1t to the island and ruined it for the next guy.

That's what you're not seeing. Women are only going to do what they are allowed to do. If men allow them to act like tramps, then that's exactly what's going to happen. You fail to see that. You fail to see men did NOTHING to stop the media from pumping out feminist bullsh1t in the 80's - 90's. Why?

Because most men are followers. They will follow anything that gets them laid. Its always been that way, and it will always be that way.
So men aren't supposed to be able to go to other countries and sleep with women? We have free will. Women are the reason women act like tramps, not men. Women in this country are trash, especially Black women. That's a cultural thing passed on by women, not men. Who do you think is out here raising beta males and h0es? That's why you can go to another country and encounter a better stock of women. Women in other countries know from birth what's expected of them and follow the rules. Men didn't stop the rise of feminist talk shows because they couldn't. Anytime a man got up to say something he was shunned because men like you would walk around blaming other men for what women choose to do. And don't call me a fu#king idiot. I don't know you and wasn't talking to you but if what I said triggered you, you must fall into the category of men I was speaking on.

2 months ago '05        #12
freeg4 
Props total: 846 846  Slaps total: 332 332
Let me just say this. In 2024 the internet has given all kinds of people from all different walks of life a platform and an identity. What y’all call passport bros today we called a mark, a sucka, and a lame. And if you’re all those things here in the states what makes you think women from other countries are any different in that if they see a come up or an opportunity to use a man they will do it too and even worse than an American woman because you don’t know their background or how these women were raised. There is a benefit of being raised in the hood around ghetto sh1t because you learn game from the streets and it’s even better being raised in those environments and learning game but not succumbing or falling into the stereotypes that plagues that particular upbringing. But most these days were not raised around that so they were always considered unattractive by most American women standards so they go to the gym get fit and get some money and think that’s gonna enhance their interactions with women when that is the farthest thing from the truth. You can’t buy natural game and charisma.

Last edited by freeg4; 03-03-2024 at 11:04 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '11        #13
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 77305 77 K  Slaps total: 7287 7 K
 projectd06 said 🔗
Let's not try and make It seem like this passport bros sh1t is about traveling and meeting local women, it's traveling specifically to buy some a$s and I'm not knocking it but don't be trying to make It what it isnt.
emoji
man that’s where I’m at with this sh1t too. If a n1gga bust his a$s working and wants to fly to the 3rd world to take advantage of the conversion rate and trick on cheap pu$$y, then by all means. But it is Incredibly funny to your boy how n1ggas defend this behavior by sayin they’re forced into it by the local h0es for having standards.
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #14
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 39082 39 K  Slaps total: 4343 4 K
ya'll way too concerned with other mens d1cks sh1t is. feminine,
emoji
+9   

2 months ago '15        #15
Hellmatic 
Props total: 96921 96 K  Slaps total: 8404 8 K
 projectd06 said 🔗
Let's not try and make It seem like this passport bros sh1t is about traveling and meeting local women, it's traveling specifically to buy some a$s and I'm not knocking it but don't be trying to make It what it isnt.
This. It's why they catch a lot of heat, and they all go to the same s3x tourism places. If you just happen to go see the big Ben in the day and go to the club at night to have a good time and just happen to bag something. And you just out there going to the beaches having fun and checking out attractions while bagging bi#ches on the way that's different.

These n1ggas going to sosua (DR), columbia paying bi#ches cause they can't bag in the states then coming back to the states miserable a week later. Wondering why they can't bag here

Props to this dude if women are just a passing thought on his travels and he's really just exploring the world to see all the beauty it has to offer
+4   

2 months ago '22        #16
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 10302 10 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K
“Don’t buy pssy over here, buy it over there!!”

emoji
+3   

2 months ago '16        #17
Teknicks 
Props total: 56658 56 K  Slaps total: 10514 10 K
 Broseph Stalin said 🔗
emoji
man that’s where I’m at with this sh1t too. If a n1gga bust his a$s working and wants to fly to the 3rd world to take advantage of the conversion rate and trick on cheap pu$$y, then by all means. But it is Incredibly funny to your boy how n1ggas defend this behavior by sayin they’re forced into it by the local h0es for having standards.
These dudes lie and that's the lame part.

1. You're buying pu$$y and/ or getting used by local women

2. The women in those countries are not magically better they are just different. But a ring on a 3rd world chick and watch her change overnight.

3. There are great women in America, if you can't find them, that's on you
+6   

2 months ago '19        #18
crawlingtulip 
Props total: 2979 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
I always wondered how the local men feel about videos like this.

2 months ago '24        #19
Mixbag 
Props total: 6343 6 K  Slaps total: 1773 1 K
 WIG said 🔗
Two things can be true and it’s also true if you lame here you lame everywhere

From a fellow “passport bro”

emoji
+2   

2 months ago '21        #20
GraveDigger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6269 6 K  Slaps total: 5098 5 K
Nias fukkin lady boys again?
@🔗 aka @🔗. Lol

2 months ago '11        #21
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 77305 77 K  Slaps total: 7287 7 K
 Teknicks said 🔗
These dudes lie and that's the lame part.

1. You're buying pu$$y and/ or getting used by local women

2. The women in those countries are not magically better they are just different. But a ring on a 3rd world chick and watch her change overnight.

3. There are great women in America, if you can't find them, that's on you
One of the first and last travel vlogs I watched during the pandemic gave the lame a$s game away. n1gga was in Thailand with a bi#ch walking around the city holding hands and taking her out to restaurants on some “she loves me so much cause I’m black American” and finally at the end reveals he was paying her like 50 USD per day to basically act as his girlfriend and gave her extra on the nights she did anything s3xual for him, which again, if n1ggas wanna pay for pu$$y then do your thing BY ALL MEANS,
emoji
but the sh1t that really got me and had me like
emoji
is if you were gonna pay the h0e for s3x anyway, why not just have her fall thru the room late night do your thing, tell the moneys on the nightstand, kick her out and use the rest of the travel time to do dope sh1t and explore cool spots, fu#k you wine and dining a how all the locals recognize as a literal prostitute ????

It occurred to me alot of n1ggas really doing this sh1t because again it’s cheaper to trick overseas, and I think there’s something to do with the fact western h0es are more vocal about their leverage in the dating market. Like they hate the idea that a bi#ch on onlyfans feeds her herself and pays her bills through s3x work, but will proudly walk around hand in hand in Sousa with a bi#ch who does the same thing.

emoji
anyway, to each his own.
+8   

2 months ago '23        #22
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26543 26 K  Slaps total: 4229 4 K
Huh.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #23
jlem 
Props total: 22305 22 K  Slaps total: 659 659
 International1 said 🔗
Hit Phuket up before Pattaya…….. Bangkok should be last on your vacation list when you’re seasoned for Thailand. Land of smiles…….
And it ain’t just about the women…..it’s the food the beaches the tuk tuk’s the shopping and bargaining etc….
Yep! I loved these spots during my Navy days. Great food and beaches. Women were nice as well. Not just the working girls either.

emoji
+2   

2 months ago '22        #24
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 30228 30 K  Slaps total: 19099 19 K
 WIG said 🔗
That's Kool

Why do they have to overly broadcast
Their failures

They have the same characteristics as
The females they complain about

Seem like they want attention more than females

2 months ago '17        #25
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗
That's Kool

Why do they have to overly broadcast
Their failures

They have the same characteristics as
The females they complain about

Seem like they want attention more than females
We live in a culture that broadcasts everything. Y'all are on a website that broadcasts celebrity gossip everyday with people writing dissertations on this sh1t. I don't see what the difference is.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
17 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3419
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
205 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8916
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
115 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1612
Apr 22 - Millennials Are Ready For a Four-Day Week
101 comments
20 hours ago
@news