online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

✅️850CreditCircle: How to Remove Late Pmts from Credit Report

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '21        #1
1897 page views
33 comments

Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 14815 14 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
icon ✅️850CreditCircle: How to Remove Late Pmts from Credit Report

850's, I'm back with some free game

emoji

fu#k them, always us

Follow the page

IG

IG
850CreditCircle
 https://www.instagram.com .. Rzc3hwbXpibnE4

Last edited by Losantana16x4; 03-02-2024 at 08:08 PM..
+20   

icon
best
icon
worst
33 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
KingJerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 33854 33 K  Slaps total: 4638 4 K
Interesting. Will keep this i mind if i ever need it
+4   

2 months ago '19        #3
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 58556 58 K  Slaps total: 6857 6 K
I have one late payment in 15 years because my credit cards disability insurance took like 3 months to kick in because they lost my paperwork.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #4
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
I have one late payment in 15 years because my credit cards disability insurance took like 3 months to kick in because they lost my paperwork.
Let us know the results, champ!
+1   

2 months ago '05        #5
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42341 42 K  Slaps total: 12557 12 K
lords work
+1   

2 months ago '21        #6
 HARBINGER said 🔗
lords work
emoji

2 months ago '18        #7
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25642 25 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K
If you’re really late they will have the receipts. This is the right way to go about it though. It’s a shot in the dark.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #8
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 34510 34 K  Slaps total: 15627 15 K
If you send Any Dispute Template letter or AI Letter to any Credit bureau, they will automatically Flag it...Stop listening to Tictoc Financial advice, you will end up Screwing yourself!
+8   

2 months ago '21        #9
 KingJerz said 🔗
Interesting. Will keep this i mind if i ever need it
 HARBINGER said 🔗
lords work
 Losantana16x4 said 🔗
emoji
 back1 said 🔗
If you’re really late they will have the receipts. This is the right way to go about it though. It’s a shot in the dark.
If you send Any Dispute Template letter or AI Letter to any of the three Credit bureaus, they will automatically Flag it...Stop listening to Tictoc Financial advice, you will end up Screwing yourself!

The Credit agencies been using a Very Sophisticated algorithm for Decades that detects Templates...They will Flag your Disputes automatically if submitted online...They will actually Read your disputes that are Handwritten and sent by Mail...I just Gave y'all some Real GAME!

emoji
+13   

2 months ago '20        #10
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24077 24 K  Slaps total: 3331 3 K
I dispute everything on my credit. If I owe or not. They got 30days. I never sent in a template or anything just went to their sight and disputed the chit.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #11
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
If you send Any Dispute Template letter or AI Letter to any of the three Credit bureaus, they will automatically Flag it...Stop listening to Tictoc Financial advice, you will end up Screwing yourself!

The Credit agencies been using a Very Sophisticated algorithm for Decades that detects Templates...They will Flag your Disputes automatically if submitted online...They will actually Read your disputes that are Handwritten and sent by Mail...I just Gave y'all some Real GAME!

emoji
Shampoo, we only take advice from those verified in the og 850 thread. Drop your score there for verification

↪🔗

2 months ago '21        #12
 Bighempin said 🔗
I dispute everything on my credit. If I owe or not. They got 30days. I never sent in a template or anything just went to their sight and disputed the chit.
Just did so with identityguard for my client who forgot to cancel his subscription for the 2nd year. Got it reversed

+4   

2 months ago '22        #13
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 11148 11 K  Slaps total: 4096 4 K
 back1 said 🔗
if you have one late payment. your best bet is a goodwill letter to the original creditor....that letter in the op is nonsense....i even send direct emails to the ceo for whatever creditor it is....if you have multiple late payments you're better off just disputing the entire account with the 3 bureaus and test your luck....so many "credit experts" dont know sh1t about credit...especially credit law and how to set up pre litigation

2 months ago '11        #14
bridouble 
Props total: 16035 16 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said 🔗
if you have one late payment. your best bet is a goodwill letter to the original creditor....that letter in the op is nonsense....i even send direct emails to the ceo for whatever creditor it is....if you have multiple late payments you're better off just disputing the entire account with the 3 bureaus and test your luck....so many "credit experts" dont know sh1t about credit...especially credit law and how to set up pre litigation
Ironically you sound like “credit experts” you’re speaking down on

2 months ago '22        #15
Yousabitchtoo 
 bridouble said 🔗
Ironically you sound like “credit experts” you’re speaking down on
im not speaking down on the ones that actually know their sh1t...99% of credit experts don't know sh1t about credit thats my point...i know a lot ....thats the difference

2 months ago '14        #16
gt1 
Props total: 2872 2 K  Slaps total: 335 335
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
I thought late payments drop off after sometime?

2 months ago '21        #17
 Yousabi#chtoo said 🔗
im not speaking down on the ones that actually know their sh1t...99% of credit experts don't know sh1t about credit thats my point...i know a lot ....thats the difference
The letter has worked for me and my clients. I have been doing this for so long, free game is better than hoarding.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #18
xbigelx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5941 5 K  Slaps total: 510 510
How much you charge for full repair?

2 months ago '22        #19
Yousabitchtoo 
 Losantana16x4 said 🔗
The letter has worked for me and my clients. I have been doing this for so long, free game is better than hoarding.
a goodwill letter to the original creditor is always better than disputing a late payment with the bureaus and thats not even up for debate....if its a closed account with multiple late payments you dispute with the bureaus.....if you have multiple late payments on an open account that letter isnt doing sh1t if you send it to the original creditor...i dont hoard info either and have been doing this 15 years...how many credit cons have you attended? are you attending the one in vegas this year? how do you look for pre lit opportunities and what consumer attorney do you work with?

2 months ago '06        #20
waytoomuch 
Props total: 22418 22 K  Slaps total: 11329 11 K
s**t if ur late on a credit card payment by a day or even a week, can it fuk up ur credit?

i called up a credit card company i was like a few days late for and the rep said it wouldnt fuk it up. i think he said if i didn't pay it for an entire billing cycle, then it would probably be reported. but i still wasn't sure n aint really believe em all the way

2 months ago '22        #21
Yousabitchtoo 
 waytoomuch said 🔗
s**t if ur late on a credit card payment by a day or even a week, can it fuk up ur credit?

i called up a credit card company i was like a few days late for and the rep said it wouldnt fuk it up. i think he said if i didn't pay it for an entire billing cycle, then it would probably be reported. but i still wasn't sure n aint really believe em all the way
has to be over 30 days late to be reported late....where most people fu#k up when paying after the grace period but before the 30 day mark is not paying the late fee..if you just go ahead and make the minimum payment and not the late fee as well you will be hit with a 30 day late due to the late fee being marked as past due
+1   

2 months ago '04        #22
mateo 
Props total: 1751 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
Just recognize these vantagescores mean very little when it comes to mortgages. Lenders use a multitude of different FICO calculations (FICO8,FICO9,FICO10, etc) , about 15 total. Credit cards look at a certain FICO, auto at another, and mortgage lenders at others. I’ve seen an entire 90 point difference between what CreditKarma, Amex, Discover, and Citi claim vs a mortgage broker with a hard pull.

What could be even more important is what’s in your LexisNexis report…

Last edited by mateo; 03-03-2024 at 12:22 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '22        #23
Yousabitchtoo 
 mateo said 🔗
Just recognize these vantagescores mean very little when it comes to mortgages. Lenders use a multitude of different FICO calculations (FICO8,FICO9,FICO10, etc) , about 15 total. Credit cards look at a certain FICO, auto at another, and mortgage lenders at others. I’ve seen an entire 90 point difference between what CreditKarma, Amex, Discover, and Citi claim vs a mortgage broker with a hard pull.

What could be even more important is what’s in your LexisNexis report…
More than just Lexis Nexis. Innovice, sagestream,ARS,lci, factor trust, Chex systems, tenant data svcs, core logic,clarity just to name a few. Theres a ton of these secondary bureaus.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #24
 Losantana16x4 said 🔗
Shampoo, we only take advice from those verified in the og 850 thread. Drop your score there for verification

↪🔗
emoji
Drop my Score for what...To prevent Y'all from making a Stupid Mistake???
If y'all wanna follow foolish TicToc advice, Gone head...If you want to actually research what I said then Gone head!
All I said is what NOT to do, opposed to telling y'all how to do something Foolish that will actually screw you Over!

If you think that The 3 Credit Agencies havent put systems in Place in order to Combat Bots, Templates and Fraud, then you's a Plum Fool and need to get off of Tictoc and download some E-Books about Credit...

2 months ago '21        #25
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
emoji
Drop my Score for what...To prevent Y'all from making a Stupid Mistake???
If y'all wanna follow foolish TicToc advice, Gone head...If you want to actually research what I said then Gone head!
All I said is what NOT to do, opposed to telling y'all how to do something Foolish that will actually screw you Over!

If you think that The 3 Credit Agencies havent put systems in Place in order to Combat Bots, Templates and Fraud, then you's a Plum Fool and need to get off of Tictoc and download some E-Books about Credit...
All legal documents are Templates. Take you time with that

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+379
Video inside Drake/OVO Ps5 Game “Metro Drumming” has been released!
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+998
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
349 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1727
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
240 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop