online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

most addictive thing?

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '23        #1
2571 page views
90 comments

RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5493 5 K  Slaps total: 2364 2 K
most addictive thing?

whats the most addictive thing u ever experienced?

for me its pr0n and coffee

i don't watch pr0n anymore but i watched it for a long time..

there were some days where i'd pretty much watch pr0n for hours and i'd look up and it would be dark outside

i'd be like "wow, even if i just played a video game i would feel more accomplished than i do now"

with coffee i was drinking an average of 2 double shot espressos per day and when i didn't have them, i'd be on the floor with a pounding headache

if i drink coffee now its just a little.. i'm not addicted, i can go through days or weeks with no caffeine, thank the Lord
+14   

icon
best
icon
worst
90 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 35634 35 K  Slaps total: 4024 4 K
A 24 hour pr0n marathon is crazy n1gga

What type of pr0n was you watching
+57   

1 month ago '23        #3
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12309 12 K  Slaps total: 2444 2 K
 bxdiplomat said 🔗
A 24 hour pr0n marathon is crazy n1gga

What type of pr0n was you watching
He was under the influence of meth or cocaine.
+32   

1 month ago '23        #4
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 ThesOne said 🔗
if i was, i prob would've mentioned them as the actual thread is about addictive things

waiting for u weirdos to actually say what u've experienced as addictive as opposed to just focusing on me

1 month ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 141991 141 K  Slaps total: 21431 21 K
the addiction i can't escape is electricity, i've got caught slipping a couple times with outages and i was ashamed at how unprepared i was to simply exist without electrical currents powering electrical devices

that said, the next is easily music, if music was illegal, i would risk my life to listen while conspiring to make, play/perform, host performances and distribute music

if music was forever removed from my life, i'm done yo, frfr, so maybe its my ears i'm addicted to because i cannot imagine a life without sound, you can have the eyes, i need the ears

that's the addiction i'm cool with

the internet is the addiction i'm not cool with, but it has fed my music addiction like nothing else, from keeping up to discovering new sh1t to finding old gems

i work hard to limit my time online, but truth be told, i can't really imagine life right now without it

emoji
+20   

1 month ago '23        #6
 RivaL SchooLs said 🔗
if i was, i prob would've mentioned them as the actual thread is about addictive things

waiting for u weirdos to actually say what u've experienced as addictive as opposed to just focusing on me
emoji

You have a pr0n addiction but weíre the weirdos?!?!

emoji
+10   

1 month ago '23        #7
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 ThesOne said 🔗
emoji

You have a pr0n addiction but weíre the weirdos?!?!

emoji
can u read?

i clearly said i don't watch it anymore

1 month ago '23        #8
 yola said 🔗
the addiction i can't escape is electricity, i've got caught slipping a couple times with outages and i was ashamed at how unprepared i was to simply exist without electrical currents powering electrical devices

that said, the next is easily music, if music was illegal, i would risk my life to listen while conspiring to make, play/perform, host performances and distribute music

if music was forever removed from my life, i'm done yo, frfr, so maybe its my ears i'm addicted to because i cannot imagine a life without sound, you can have the eyes, i need the ears

that's the addiction i'm cool with

the internet is the addiction i'm not cool with, but it has fed my music addiction like nothing else, from keeping up to discovering new sh1t to finding old gems

i work hard to limit my time online, but truth be told, i can't really imagine life right now without it

emoji
emoji

Music is NOT an addiction fam. Experts don't recognize music addiction as a mental health diagnosis.
+5   

1 month ago '23        #9
 RivaL SchooLs said 🔗
can u read?

i clearly said i don't watch it anymore
emoji

Yea, sure you donít. Iíll play along.

1 month ago '07        #10
 ThesOne said 🔗
Music is NOT an addiction fam. Experts don't recognize music addiction as a mental health diagnosis.
explain what qualifies as an addiction to you or an "expert", whatever the fu#k that means

1 month ago '06        #11
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 35634 35 K  Slaps total: 4024 4 K
 ThesOne said 🔗
He could have gone to a s3x party and lived out his dreams

But he was in the basement breaking down the same four s3x positions like game tape.
+10   

1 month ago '23        #12
El Torero 
Props total: 13672 13 K  Slaps total: 4659 4 K
The sweet high of victory.
+5   

1 month ago '09        #13
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 102024 102 K  Slaps total: 10610 10 K
smoking.

damn man sh1t fu#king sucks but it relaxes me so much.
+11   

1 month ago '23        #14
 yola said 🔗
explain what qualifies as an addiction to you or an "expert", whatever the fu#k that means
The term "addiction" in the context of music is not recognized in the clinical sense because listening to music does not involve the consumption of a substance that leads to physical dependency or withdrawal symptoms.

Music is a powerful emotional tool and for some people, itís a coping mechanism. When the habit of listening to music interferes with daily responsibilities it might be considered problematic, but itís not an addiction.

emoji
+3   

1 month ago '23        #15
 bxdiplomat said 🔗
He could have gone to a s3x party and lived out his dreams

But he was in the basement breaking down the same four s3x positions like game tape.
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
black tesla 
Props total: 10158 10 K  Slaps total: 730 730
To me honest. Spending time with a female friend that can suck d1ck well.

emoji

Edit: Oh sh1t....I forgot to add weed to that
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #17
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144329 144 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
No idea how you could watch pr0n all day and lose the time unless it's like parody movies and reality shows or something beyond fu#king. Like you bust a nut and move on usually. That's unique.

I don't like the smell of coffee and just like when I first started smoking bud, all the bud smokers wanted you to try their high too. I've tasted coffee, cappuccino and sh1t and it just tastes like dirty water to me.

I smoked bud for 30 years but ain't smoke none since I been back from Florida which has been weeks. I don't crave it. Drank the same amount of time but don't remember my last drink it's been a min. Never did no hard drugs.

Started black and milds back when weed was illegal. I would put weed in it to walk around outside to smoke and eventually started smoking them sh1ts. Tobacco was hard to get away from. I would crave it even with my throat and chest fu#ked up waking up from smoking the night before. Don't crave it anymore.

And sugar. That's the final fight right there boy. I used to drink a 2 liter at least every 2 days. It's cheap, easy to get, is in everything that is processed.

When you crave carbs you're craving sugar. Best thing you can do is get it naturally and with the fiber that it comes with to prevent sugar spikes. That's the everyday struggle now. Wanting cereal but not having it for over a decade. That's wild if you look at it. Every time I go to the market I gotta ignore sh1t like pies and cakes and sh1t yo. Sugar is a bi#ch.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #18
 ThesOne said 🔗
The term "addiction" in the context of music is not recognized in the clinical sense because listening to music does not involve the consumption of a substance that leads to physical dependency or withdrawal symptoms.
you didn't answer the question and you didn't contribute to the conversation

you simply repeated yourself like a troll parrot

you must be great at parties
emoji

1 month ago '23        #19
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
No idea how you could watch pr0n all day and lose the time unless it's like parody movies and reality shows or something beyond fu#king. Like you bust a nut and move on usually. That's unique.

I don't like the smell of coffee and just like when I first started smoking bud, all the bud smokers wanted you to try their high too. I've tasted coffee, cappuccino and sh1t and it just tastes like dirty water to me.

I smoked bud for 30 years but ain't smoke none since I been back from Florida which has been weeks. I don't crave it. Drank the same amount of time but don't remember my last drink it's been a min. Never did no hard drugs.

Started black and milds back when weed was illegal. I would put weed in it to walk around outside to smoke and eventually started smoking them sh1ts. Tobacco was hard to get away from. I would crave it even with my throat and chest fu#ked up waking up from smoking the night before. Don't crave it anymore.

And sugar. That's the final fight right there boy. I used to drink a 2 liter at least every 2 days. It's cheap, easy to get, is in everything that is processed.

When you crave carbs you're craving sugar. Best thing you can do is get it naturally and with the fiber that it comes with to prevent sugar spikes. That's the everyday struggle now. Wanting cereal but not having it for over a decade. That's wild if you look at it. Every time I go to the market I gotta ignore sh1t like pies and cakes and sh1t yo. Sugar is a bi#ch.
Iím addicted to sugar too.
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '23        #20
 yola said 🔗
you didn't answer the question and you didn't contribute to the conversation

you simply repeated yourself like a troll parrot

you must be great at parties
emoji
emoji

Typical to go ad hominem when you experience cognitive dissonance.

1 month ago '22        #21
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 16413 16 K  Slaps total: 14746 14 K
Money is my addiction. It rules everything in my life down my very soul. There's only one thing in the world that can truly affect my emotions and that's the loss of money or missing an opportunity to make money. To keep it all the way 100, my mom dying would have less impact on me than losing money. Also, I keep my relationship cool my mom, because of what I'm going to inherit when she passes, so there's a financial agenda in play there.

The second addiction is s3x, but I put money as first, because I look at money as fuel to open up opportunities to have more s3x.
+7   

1 month ago '23        #22
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗
Money is my addiction. It rules everything in my life down my very soul. There's only one thing in the world that can truly affect my emotions and that's the loss of money or missing an opportunity to make money. To keep it all the way 100, my mom dying would have less impact on me than losing money. Also, I keep my relationship cool my mom, because of what I'm going to inherit when she passes, so there's a financial agenda in play there.

The second addiction is s3x, but I put money as first, because I look at money as fuel to open up opportunities to have more s3x.
All of your relationships are tr@nsactional so thatís why your mom expiring wouldnít affect you at all.
+9   

1 month ago '07        #23
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 8673 8 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
n1gga said he watched from sun up to sun down
emoji
by gawwddd
+8   

1 month ago '09        #24
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59064 59 K  Slaps total: 10424 10 K
Chunky white bi#ches

Good menudo without hominy

Blanton’s bourbon

1738 remy

Salata

Eggs

Tuna steak

JBP

Last edited by 59fifty; 03-02-2024 at 01:18 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '24        #25
Mixbag 
Props total: 6051 6 K  Slaps total: 1724 1 K
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗

White dude do you rap cuz if you don’t do it

That aura of yours is crazy

Jesus
emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+359
Video inside Apr 15 - Ohio Uber driver k*lled by 81 year old man
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Apr 14 - Brazil-US travelers will need to show bank statements to visit countr..
121 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside nigerian bodybuilder shot and k*lled by his wife
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
4/15 fat lash season starts
481 comments
2 days ago