online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

candace owens talks about losing respect for jay z and kanyes pr0n addiction

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '10        #1
3110 page views
74 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x125
Props total: 188658 188 K  Slaps total: 19223 19 K
candace owens talks about losing respect for jay z and kanyes pr0n addiction

i never gave this broad any attention but this was interesting

+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
74 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 128053 128 K  Slaps total: 8350 8 K
Huh?
+17   

2 months ago '16        #3
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24563 24 K  Slaps total: 7932 7 K
Sheís right. I was really disappointed in Vultures 1. Amazing music. But what is this guy talking about? He took a huge step back conceptually.

And I did fall back into pr0n the other day. Not blaming Ye. Iíve had this pr0n addiction since childhood.

Also, I do believe puritanical extrapolations of scripture from tr@nslations to ideology are harmful.

Itís not what a man puts in him that defiles him, but what comes out of him.

Candice Owens reminds me of Drake. They both have a lot to critique about them, but we canít talk about it, because people are too busy tearing down their admirable qualities.

Drake is an amazing song writer and Candace is a sophisticated speaker.

But white rap fans donít like black artists becoming too successful. Thatís why u hear cowards like Charlemagne and the weird dude he hangs out with run with the narrative that Ye is a bad rapper but a great producer even tho Ye outperformed Jay on Throne and every rapper that gets next to him. Ye ki1led Kendrick on LA. Ye is arguably the best rapper ever because of his decision to focus on simplicity, impact, marketing, and collaboration in his music.

But when u do the right thing like Ye, and Drake, white ppl and their boot lickers are going to attempt to tear u down like they did to Little Africa.

2 months ago '24        #4
Not Here  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 740 740  Slaps total: 87 87
 MrNobody said 🔗
Sheís right. I was really disappointed in Vultures 1. Amazing music. But what is this guy talking about? He took a huge step back conceptually.

And I did fall back into pr0n the other day. Not blaming Ye. Iíve had this pr0n addiction since childhood.

Also, I do believe puritanical extrapolations of scripture from tr@nslations to ideology are harmful.

Candice Owens reminds me of Drake. They both have a lot to critique about them, but we canít talk about it, because people are too busy tearing down their admirable qualities.

But white rap fans donít like black artists becoming too successful. Thatís why u hear cowards like Charlemagne and the weird dude he hangs out with run with the narrative that Ye is a bad rapper but a great producer even tho Ye outperformed Jay on Throne and every rapper that gets next to him. Ye ki1led Kendrick on LA. Ye is arguably the best rapper ever because of his decision to focus on simplicity, impact, marketing, and collaboration in his music.

But when u do the right thing like Ye, and Drake, white ppl and their boot lickers are going to attempt to tear u down like they did to Little Africa.
One n1gga donít write so how is he a ďgreat songwriterĒ?

Arguably the best rapper ever? Lmao, you wonít know who the best is because the best donít sell out their a$$holes or get signed to g@y a$s major record labels! The best never get a chance or heard! You are a victim of a rigged system and most of yíall too dumb or donít care because the n1gga you support looks like you or is from around your way!

Didnít watch Candace Owens, sheís a ****!
+24   

2 months ago '05        #5
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37089 37 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
What a great boxden thread title
emoji

Sounds like they have a joint pr0n addiction that candice once respected, but now is losing respect for it?

"candace owens talks about losing respect for jay z and kanyes pr0n addiction"

emoji
+28   

2 months ago '22        #6
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 59242 59 K  Slaps total: 13274 13 K
the brown face of wisupremacy
emoji
+17   

2 months ago '16        #7
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 107487 107 K  Slaps total: 19025 19 K
bi#ch say she lost respect for Jay z...pretty sure Jay can care less
+20   

1 month ago '14        #8
kaylikestofly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6367 6 K  Slaps total: 3712 3 K
fu#k this bi#ch
+9   

1 month ago '18        #9
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144349 144 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
Didn't watch but I looked at Jay differently a long time ago. He didn't switch up, I guess I did.

+9   

1 month ago '04        #10
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 7875 7 K  Slaps total: 565 565
In today’s news: a$$hole sh1ts.
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '23        #11
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17870 17 K  Slaps total: 3576 3 K
 MrNobody said 🔗

+2   

1 month ago '22        #12
CaseyMasey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 5846 5 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
Candace continues to be bad af.

emoji

1 month ago '19        #13
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 58511 58 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
 bqstudios said 🔗
What a great boxden thread title
emoji

Sounds like they have a joint pr0n addiction that candice once respected, but now is losing respect for it?

"candace owens talks about losing respect for jay z and kanyes pr0n addiction"

emoji
fu#king Jay Z started watching softcore pr0n and I can't look at him the same way as when he was on that gonzo sh1t

1 month ago '04        #14
Rashad69 
Props total: 14932 14 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
 trill jackson said 🔗
i never gave this broad any attention
dont start now
+4   

1 month ago '08        #15
halftime 
Props total: 32884 32 K  Slaps total: 4296 4 K
2 pac cares if don’t nobody else cares.
+10   

1 month ago '17        #16
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 134690 134 K  Slaps total: 36320 36 K
Posting this bi#ch for what.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #17
blackninja 
Props total: 37583 37 K  Slaps total: 3843 3 K
 kaylikestofly said 🔗
fu#k this bi#ch
This right here 2X.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #18
Jwin 
Props total: 4899 4 K  Slaps total: 643 643
 trill jackson said 🔗
i never gave this broad any attention but this was interesting

↪🔗
She plays the game just like Jay-Z though. Plus I bet she gobbles pink d1ck like a Turkey behind closed doors. She was the corny black chick that was treated like an outcast among the community in high school.

Last edited by Jwin; 03-02-2024 at 05:08 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '22        #19
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 190639 190 K  Slaps total: 224304 224 K
 MrNobody said 🔗
She’s right. I was really disappointed in Vultures 1. Amazing music. But what is this guy talking about? He took a huge step back conceptually.

And I did fall back into pr0n the other day. Not blaming Ye. I’ve had this pr0n addiction since childhood.

It’s not what a man puts in him that defiles him, but what comes out of him.

Candice Owens reminds me of Drake. They both have a lot to critique about them, but we can’t talk about it, because people are too busy tearing down their admirable qualities.

But white rap fans don’t like black artists becoming too successful. That’s why u hear cowards like Charlemagne and the weird dude he hangs out with run with the narrative that Ye is a bad rapper but a great producer even tho Ye outperformed Jay on Throne and every rapper that gets next to him. Ye ki1led Kendrick on LA. Ye is arguably the best rapper ever because of his decision to focus on simplicity, impact, marketing, and collaboration in his music.

that’s the new Gen of listeners for u, if u watch some of the reactions to Kanye albums all they care about is if the beat is bangin, Vultures had great beats but no lyrics to sink ur teeth into

As long as u got a fire beat the song is gonna hit, people gotta start putting more focus in wut they are actually saying in the songs and maybe that will get these rappers to actually rap about things and not just make sure they have a fire beat with half a$s lyrics
emoji

1 month ago '18        #20
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 93527 93 K  Slaps total: 9851 9 K
Because we live in the days of peak capitalism most of the people who have the ingredients to be leaders (intelligence, balls, charisma...) are currently choosing using those ski1ls to enrich themselves so, you really can't trust them.

But for some odd reason I believed Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens do want to be better humans.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #21
HH080 
Props total: 30365 30 K  Slaps total: 2719 2 K
 LostTenets said 🔗
Posting this bi#ch for what.
Bout to be another "she makes a point" type following on here smh
+1   

1 month ago '19        #22
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21462 21 K  Slaps total: 13332 13 K
 halftime said 🔗
2 pac cares if donít nobody else cares.
Deez nuts care if donít nobody else care.

1 month ago '11        #23
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 226204 226 K  Slaps total: 29593 29 K
I wasn’t happy to see hov and B with Hillary, but i still don’t understand what drove her to Kanye

1 month ago '15        #24
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 30712 30 K  Slaps total: 7489 7 K
Real talk women love pr0n too, they just better at hiding it. Also the reason a lot of men cheat isn’t cause they’re always trying to find love somewhere else… It’s cause sometimes you can bang a random chick a lot different than you bang your girlfriend/wife. After a while, your girlfriend/wife ain’t gonna get down and nasty the same way a random girl would.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #25
Trueballer718 
Props total: 9454 9 K  Slaps total: 1900 1 K
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-4121
Article inside WELL DAMN...TikTok User Who Was Reporting On DIDDY & Jay-Z FREAK Offs..
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-217
Video inside WACK100 GOES Off On RICK ROSS "U Want Ur Car Shot Up Again, Lose Liquor..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+357
Video inside Apr 15 - Ohio Uber driver k*lled by 81 year old man
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
4/15 fat lash season starts
482 comments