online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Punisher at a routine traffic stop in MD w/ Glock, SIG, machine guns & silencers

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
4732 page views
108 comments

shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 93525 93 K  Slaps total: 9851 9 K
icon The Punisher at a routine traffic stop in MD w/ Glock, SIG, machine guns & silencers

TikTok
+43   

icon
best
icon
worst
108 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30 OP
sh1t definitely don't line up all the way but he handled the stop like a g. Cept for all that wild hand waving with a loaded pistol on his vest.

The cops were so bewildered I'm sure he got off with a warning if nothing flagged.

Last edited by shooter; 03-01-2024 at 04:00 AM..

2 months ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 190638 190 K  Slaps total: 224303 224 K

2 months ago '20        #4
Camel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6467 6 K  Slaps total: 700 700
Bro said " I got seven Mac 11s about eight .38 nine nines, Mac 10s
Man this sh1t never end"
+145   

2 months ago '18        #5
 Camel said 🔗
Man this sh1t never end"
My boy driving around the outskirts of Baltimore 100% drill ready, down to the machine guns, silencers, mask and vest talking bout Im late to teach a cla$s at the range.

Maybe he was though.
+35   

2 months ago '20        #6
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107459 107 K  Slaps total: 6475 6 K
Reservado
+8   

2 months ago '16        #7
King757 
Props total: 216 216  Slaps total: 45 45
 Camel said 🔗
Man this sh1t never end"
Good sh1t rip biggie
+16   

2 months ago '22        #8
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 47538 47 K  Slaps total: 5341 5 K
 Camel said 🔗
Man this sh1t never end"
 King757 said 🔗
Good sh1t rip biggie
emoji
+17   

2 months ago '18        #9
 shooter said 🔗
↪🔗
Has another pistol on his hip with 1 in the chamber. That's crazy.

🔗

🔗

Last edited by shooter; 03-01-2024 at 04:56 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 141994 141 K  Slaps total: 21431 21 K
the cop was chill because the driver was charming and they were both black

if you think those cops wouldn't get busy just because he's armed you haven't been paying attention

if you think that situation would go down the same way with two white cops, then you should go get and spend money to pay these cops salaries

no matter which way you spin it, the person sitting down inside the car is at a extreme disadvantage against two armed people standing outside the car

all the cops have to do is back up and dump through the back window
+46   

2 months ago '10        #11
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 23344 23 K  Slaps total: 3196 3 K
Dude makes traffic stop videos all the time
+9   

2 months ago '18        #12
 yola said 🔗
the cop was chill because the driver was charming and they were both black

if you think those cops wouldn't get busy just because he's armed you haven't been paying attention

if you think that situation would go down the same way with two white cops, then you should go get and spend money to pay these cops salaries

no matter which way you spin it, the person sitting down inside the car is at a extreme disadvantage against two armed people standing outside the car

all the cops have to do is back up and dump through the back window
Back up and shoot thru the window while being recorded by a face tracking dash cam?

If the stop turned violent for any reason, he would be taking 1 of them to hell with him. All parties involved were glad that everyone was on the up & up.

Regardless of what bro is on, this was a textbook way to handle a stop, other than all of his hand gestures.

Last edited by shooter; 03-01-2024 at 05:06 AM..
+9   

2 months ago '22        #13
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 8802 8 K  Slaps total: 2596 2 K
 shooter said 🔗
↪🔗
This dude is a fu#king dumbass.
He learned nothing from Philando Castile

2 months ago '22        #14
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11810 11 K  Slaps total: 4627 4 K
 Jayvinci said 🔗
Yeah I'm bewildered by this video. As a black man I would never do this.
+19   

2 months ago '22        #15
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 8802 8 K  Slaps total: 2596 2 K
 zerogate said 🔗
Dude don't understand you can die on that vid, cops can be found guilty, family can be awarded millions but you'll be dead.
+18   

2 months ago '10        #16
eashawty 
Props total: 35739 35 K  Slaps total: 2231 2 K
That sh1t aint even a big deal he legal
+4   

2 months ago '18        #17
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 97251 97 K  Slaps total: 32132 32 K
Yea this guy makes videos all the time with these police stops for attention. He’s carries like 8 guns , I’m like dude we get it ur black and u r strapped with multiple weapons. He makes himself look hot doing dumb sh1t.
+18   

2 months ago '18        #18
 Jayvinci said 🔗
 zerogate said 🔗
In 2024, I feel like there's two very different mindsets that a black man in America can adopt during a traffic stop when they apply pressure.

(A) this is my country as much as it is anyone else's. I know my rights & deserve the same respect you'd give a white man in this same situation.

(B) my top priority is to make it home and I know that being a black man puts me under more scrutiny than anyone else out here so I'm gonna move extra careful to ensure my safety. If I have to endure some disrespect from an asshoIe cop so be it. The goal is to get home.

Most of us fall in one box or the other and when cops are flexing, you're forced to choose. In this situation, his hand wasn't forced. I'm not saying one route is better than the other either.

He also said he's former law enforcement and they often treat their own with more respect.

Last edited by shooter; 03-01-2024 at 05:48 AM..
+23   

2 months ago '18        #19
 MIDUFINGACEO said 🔗
Dude makes traffic stop videos all the time
Are they always this friendly?
+5   

2 months ago '04        #20
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 128048 128 K  Slaps total: 8349 8 K
 shooter said 🔗
In 2024, I feel like there's two very different mindsets that a black man in America can adopt during a traffic stop when they apply pressure.

(A) this is my country as much as it is anyone else's. I know my rights & deserve the same respect you'd give a white man in this same situation.

(B) my top priority is to make it home and I know that being a black man puts me under more scrutiny than anyone else out here so I'm gonna move extra careful to ensure my safety. If I uab to endure some disrespect from an asshoIe cop so be it. The goal is to get home.

Most of us fall in one box or the other and when cops are flexing, you're forced to choose. In this situation, his hand wasn't forced. I'm not saying one route is better than the other.

He also said he's former law enforcement and they often treat their own with more respect.
Facts
+5   

2 months ago '18        #21
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51707 51 K  Slaps total: 4871 4 K
that’s too much ****.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #22
nastynas 
Props total: 250 250  Slaps total: 43 43
 King757 said 🔗
Good sh1t rip biggie
funny how i read it hearing Fat Joe's 'Who got gunz'

🔗

+3   

2 months ago '14        #23
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61880 61 K  Slaps total: 4697 4 K
 shooter said 🔗

(B) my top priority is to make it home and I know that being a black man puts me under more scrutiny than anyone else out here so I'm gonna move extra careful to ensure my safety. If I have to endure some disrespect from an asshoIe cop so be it. The goal is to get home.

Most of us fall in one box or the other and when cops are flexing, you're forced to choose. In this situation, his hand wasn't forced. I'm not saying one route is better than the other either.

If he does this a lot they definitely recognized him.

But yeah honestly the vast majority of time all you have to do is act normal and you're fine. I think social media has been a blessing and a curse.

Its easier to show when cops are doing wrong, but it's got a lot of people thinking they have to act a damn fool during a routine traffic stop.

A lot of the sh1t people start doing is unnecessary.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #24
badboy600  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18737 18 K  Slaps total: 2105 2 K
Guntry got like 50 n1ggas giving ccl classes outta there. I got mine at the training point in Laurel. It's a older white guy and this thick a$s black girl doing classes.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 
Props total: 37902 37 K  Slaps total: 1811 1 K
 shooter said 🔗

I tried A when I was in college in Miami and it ruined my weekend. Now that Iím 40 with sh1t to lose, I choose B.
+8   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3513
Video inside Apr 15 - Ohio Uber driver k*lled by 81 year old man
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+856