online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Kids These Days Will Never Understand 🤣

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '23        #1
1729 page views
18 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199
Props total: 125717 125 K  Slaps total: 10027 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
icon Kids These Days Will Never Understand 🤣

+35   

icon
best
icon
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Lsulakersaints  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35326 35 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
That sh1t was always corny to me, but the ringback tones was worse, sh1t going down and I gotta listen to a whole verse. I had a homeboy back then who had the voice-mail where he acted like he was talking to you and then he'd say, I'm just playing leave a message, sh1t used to have me heated
+55   

2 months ago '23        #3
TokinJohnIsBack 
Props total: 4067 4 K  Slaps total: 363 363
🔗

+10   

2 months ago '04        #4
killnarmy 
Props total: 10864 10 K  Slaps total: 646 646
Had the beginning of this track as my voice-mail...

🔗

+3   

2 months ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 83958 83 K  Slaps total: 11904 11 K
 Lsulakersaints said 🔗
That sh1t was always corny to me, but the ringback tones was worse, sh1t going down and I gotta listen to a whole verse. I had a homeboy back then who had the voice-mail where he acted like he was talking to you and then he'd say, I'm just playing leave a message, sh1t used to have me heated

Sht I just had did that sht for the memories like 6 months ago..

I only kept it for like a month.. everyone was leaving nasty messages or texts calling me dikhead for fukin with them and talking about I aint got time to be messing around and your too old to be leaving messages like that!!!

emoji

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 02-29-2024 at 10:48 PM..
+22   

2 months ago '20        #6
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 183091 183 K  Slaps total: 15029 15 K
My aunt and uncle did this with

🔗

+9   

2 months ago '22        #7
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13023 13 K  Slaps total: 8773 8 K
 Lsulakersaints said 🔗
I had a homeboy back then who had the voice-mail where he acted like he was talking to you and then he'd say, I'm just playing leave a message, sh1t used to have me heated
LOL yeah my cousin had that
emoji

One of my friends from high school got creative and his message was something along the lines of "Hi, I'm not available right now, please leave your message with my secretary." and then the "Please leave your message at the tone." would come on
emoji

Basically saying that voicemail lady was his own personal "secretary"
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '15        #8
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 141404 141 K  Slaps total: 7997 7 K
I remember these days. No one even has a voicemail message these days. The last voicemail message I had was one time right after new years. I started off by saying, “The year is _______ and it will bring about a lot of new changes. If you have not heard from me lately perhaps you are one of those changes. Peace.”

Son the messages that got left were fu#king hilarious.
+8   

2 months ago '22        #9
SplashGordon520 
Props total: 6046 6 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 Lsulakersaints said 🔗
I had ti motivation on my voicemail

Missed a call from an employer who offered me an interview

At the end of the call, he said u might want to change that voicemail for future reference, you might miss some opportunities because of it.

h0e a$s honky gave me the job but I heard him talking about how his day wasn't complete until he got someone arrested (we worked in retail) smh
+5   

2 months ago '21        #10
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 34521 34 K  Slaps total: 15633 15 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said 🔗
emoji

One of my friends from high school got creative and his message was something along the lines of "Hi, I'm not available right now, please leave your message with my secretary." and then the "Please leave your message at the tone." would come on
emoji

emoji
Thats Dope!
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '08        #11
daluckychild  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16894 16 K  Slaps total: 421 421
I just played music and let it go to the beep.

Never felt the need to say "leave a message..." which idiot doesn't know how a phone works.

This was me in highschool
🔗

+4   

2 months ago '06        #12
LYTE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36254 36 K  Slaps total: 2845 2 K
 Lsulakersaints said 🔗
I feel like I created that. In h.s., my mother got tired of the amount of girls calling me, so she got my own house phone.

Im sitting in the crib 1 day & decided to do that for my greeting. This like 2000 or 2001

2 months ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 128978 128 K  Slaps total: 8397 8 K
I used de la soul "ring ring ring" hook.

"Hey how ya doin, sorry ya can't get thru... leave ya name and ya number and I'll get back to you"

🔗

+3   

2 months ago '15        #14
jimpurple 
Props total: 5212 5 K  Slaps total: 568 568
that sound quality on the other end was fu#king ear drums up on the regular basis, on of the reasons I only let a call ring 3 times max before I hang up. Not that serious you see I called.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #15
NcAlien 
Props total: 7523 7 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 Jeffrey in 813 said 🔗
emoji

emoji

emoji
Comedy.

I knew dudes that would have their girl of female cousins do their VM in their corporate voice and act like their secretary.

" You have reached the office of _____ he is unavailable to take your call but he will return your call at his earliest convenience

Like others mentioned I hated the ones where people left a VM like how they picked up the phone.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #16
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51731 51 K  Slaps total: 4873 4 K
 Lsulakersaints said 🔗
 Jeffrey in 813 said 🔗
emoji

emoji

emoji
 NcAlien said 🔗
Comedy.

I knew dudes that would have their girl of female cousins do their VM in their corporate voice and act like their secretary.

" You have reached the office of _____ he is unavailable to take your call but he will return your call at his earliest convenience “

Like others mentioned I hated the ones where people left a VM like how they picked up the phone.
a ***** did the same ****. i had this chick (college dorms) with this seductive *** voice pretend to be secretary. mom’s called one time and was…” who is that.” and had ****** dying.

NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
I used de la soul "ring ring ring" hook.

"Hey how ya doin, sorry ya can't get thru... leave ya name and ya number and I'll get back to you"

↪🔗
can’t remember if i sang the hook or put the phone next to the speaker recorded it after the incident above. but i had ***** calling just to hear my voice messages just for a laugh. a ***** told me to ”hang up and let it go to voicemail” once.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 03-01-2024 at 07:37 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '11        #17
Blinx 182 
Props total: 17834 17 K  Slaps total: 4277 4 K
“Holla!”
emoji

2 months ago '05        #18
youngvito18 
Props total: 41635 41 K  Slaps total: 7090 7 K
Im.old because we had answering machines

And by we.....i meant the suburban people with money

I was in the hood so we picked up all calls...well...until caller id hit the scene lol
+1   

2 months ago '05        #19
240sx 
Props total: 13626 13 K  Slaps total: 2238 2 K
Naw it was all about the answering machine …

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3418
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
204 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
13 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8816
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
114 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Did J. Cole Taint his legacy after Bowing out of Kendrick Beef
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop