online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Your Gut Needs This & A Lot Of It - #1 Anti-Inflammatory

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Good eats

2 months ago '23        #1
6588 page views
226 comments

SuperMan7mile  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 17709 17 K  Slaps total: 2989 2 K
icon Your Gut Needs This & A Lot Of It - #1 Anti-Inflammatory

YT
Our stomachs or guts are the gateways for good or poor health. We eat poorly and we experience inflammation. We eat poorly for prolonged periods, that inflammation becomes chronic and turns into disease. We eat well, inflammation is minimized and we experience good health. Sounds simple, but it's not when you consider a huge percentage of available food induces inflammation. We must be conscious and vigilant when choosing what to eat. Come along with the Research Nurse as he discusses the number 1 anti-inflammatory nutrient out there along with 5 of the top anti-inflammatory foods to include in your diet to protect and fortify your gut so you can experience the best health possible, physical and emotional.

Spoiler: The number #1 most powerful anti-inflammatory is a substance called Glutamine. Found in Beef. but also it's in all meats and even fish. True sh1t. Beef is the way to live. ribeye steak, beef liver, ground lamb, sardines, mackerel. The most nutrient dense food sources imaginable.

Beef is the greatest glutamine-rich food containing 26g of protein and 1.5g of glutamine every 4oz. Protein provides abundant sources of amino acids, that will help you build more muscle and recover faster.
YT
Top foods that cause inflammation:
• Grains
• Alcohol
• Sugar
• Junk foods/ultra-processed foods
• Corn
• Soy
• Seed oils
• A1 milk proteins
• Fiber and functional fiber products
• Plant-protein products

Even beans, legumes, and vegetables can contribute to the problem if you have an inflammatory condition.

The root cause of inflammation starts in the gut, and it’s called intestinal permeability or leaky gut. Glutamine, an important amino acid for your colon cells, is essential for this situation.

The best food to fight inflammation is beef, which is very high in glutamine. Glutamine greatly supports the gut and is beneficial for inflammatory conditions.

One of the best anti-inflammatory foods for vegans and vegetarians is cabbage. Cabbage, especially red cabbage, is a great source of glutamine.

Last edited by SuperMan7mile; 03-01-2024 at 11:04 AM..
+75   

icon
best
icon
worst
226 comments

2 months ago '23        #2
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26191 26 K  Slaps total: 4178 4 K

+53   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #3
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 71430 71 K  Slaps total: 5635 5 K
The caucasity
emoji
+32   

2 months ago '23        #4
Hoops Savant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7512 7 K  Slaps total: 2036 2 K
if you don't take 1-3 sh1ts a day depending on your diet you got a problem

honestly you can tell a person gut health is bad by the smell of their breath
most of the time its not their breath its coming from their stomach.

fu#k all that sh1t the new kicking i still keep oats, honey and bananas as my breakfast
+83   

2 months ago '04        #5
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 52795 52 K  Slaps total: 5824 5 K
 Hoops Savant said 🔗

fu#k all that sh1t the new kicking i still keep oats, honey and bananas as my breakfast
The condition of your tongue will tell you how your insides are
+25   

2 months ago '04        #6
Castro 10304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7845 7 K  Slaps total: 501 501
Also check the color of your pee, the darker it is the worse

Last edited by Castro 10304; 02-29-2024 at 10:43 PM..
+40   

2 months ago '04        #7
biscuit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68439 68 K  Slaps total: 5868 5 K
If you want good gut health:

1. Ginger. Raw ginger, ginger tea, ginger powder in water, you name it. Ginger is great for gut health. I've already talked about what it does for men from a testosterone standpoint in another thread so I won't rehash it here. Ginger is great for your stomach, digestion and metabolism.

2. Garlic. Garlic contains alicin, which is anti inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial. The best way to take in garlic is to dice it, put it in water, then drink the water and garlic together.

3. Turmeric. Great for inflammation, arthritis, and muscle soreness. Add it to your food where you can.

4. Sea Moss. Low key, I need to try this one out myself but I've heard amazing things about it.

emoji
+89   

2 months ago '15        #8
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 63584 63 K  Slaps total: 7208 7 K
Have some kombucha

Also take some digestive enzymes sometimes
+21   

2 months ago '16        #9
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 124627 124 K  Slaps total: 19065 19 K
The real answer concerning the most important thing for gut health is fiber
emoji
+31   

2 months ago '18        #10
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51707 51 K  Slaps total: 4871 4 K
🔗

+5   

2 months ago '23        #11
smutface 
Props total: 418 418  Slaps total: 65 65
your microbiome
+8   

2 months ago '21        #12
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 42745 42 K  Slaps total: 14573 14 K
 donnyyy said 🔗
Have some kombucha

I was fasting like crazy like to insane levels I donít think the average person can do. However drinking kombucha + barely eating and having small portions I lost 40+ pounds a few years ago

People sleep on how much kombucha helps your gut health
+18   

2 months ago '23        #13
WalkLight225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2525 2 K  Slaps total: 205 205
 loveeveryday said 🔗
I was fasting like crazy like to insane levels I donít think the average person can do. However drinking kombucha + barely eating and having small portions I lost 40+ pounds a few years ago

Crazy because I figure it was the cause of me suddenly becoming extremely lactose intolerant outta nowhere. One day I was eating ice cream and nothing wrong. 2 weeks later I could've launched a space X rocket out my a$s after eating Pasta with cheese
emoji
Only thing I could think of was always drinking Kombucha somehow ruined my biom or I'm just getting old
emoji
+11   

2 months ago '23        #14
SuperMan7mile  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
Fruits are high in sugar and basically candy at this point with how they breed them, even apples and bananas. One yellow banana has 15 grams of sugar alone.

And all plants are sprayed with pesticides, herbicides, insecticides that cause cancer and serious problems unless you get organic and even then there's still traces of it in the crops. Meanwhile round up (pesticide) is banned in most countries except USA. They put on hazmat suits and spray your food with round up super soakers (glyphosate)

Red Meat is the only food group that isn't inflammatory. Like I said glutamine is #1 most anti-inflammatory. Gra$s fed beef is the most nutritient dense food. Huge amounts of Iron, zinc, protein, B vitamins, omega 3s, fats, and electrolytes etc

Even fish and chicken and pork is filled with horrible chemicals. Mercury, plastics. They basically feed chickens literally feces, sh1t, plastics, GMO soy, antibiotics and hormoes at this point that's why its dirt cheap. Chickens never get to go outside and eat worms and insects like they're supposed to even the free-range ones. They're all locked up together.

Who do you think is more healthy and stronger someone who eats a gra$s fed ribeye steak everyday or a vegan who eats plants all day filled with pesticides ?

Also fiber can fu#k your stomach up.

Next up you want to avoid all seed oils because they're highly processed in factories with high heat chemicals that are terrible for you, vegetable oil, canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil etc avoid those..the only healthy fats to cook with are gra$s fed butter, ghee, tallow, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil in that order

Gotta start reading nutrition labels and learn every ingredient, most of it is poison in conventional grocery stores and restaurants

Also in america you have to avoid wheat and gluten its all fu#ked up from pesticides unless you can get pasta imported from Italy/Europe where they have much better farming practices and regulations

Most nut milks are bullsh1t too. Almond milk is 2% almonds the rest is water and emulsifiers (guar gum, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan) AVOID those gums..some are made from dirty pond water...the only healthy dairy is gra$s fed organic cow milk, A2 milk, goat milk, and aged hard cheese or cheddar that's organic or gra$s fed cheese imported from Europe like Kerrygold, but dairy is still debatable if it's inflammatory or not, I don't have a problem with it, as far as I can tell

Gotta try your best. Avoid "Natural flavor" or 'Natural color", or "Caramel color" in your food too at all cost..sh1t is terrible

Last edited by SuperMan7mile; 03-01-2024 at 06:25 AM..
+21   

2 months ago '23        #15
 loveeveryday said 🔗

most store bought kombucha, yogurt, or kefir has a sh1t ton of added sugar in it

2 months ago '15        #16
dipset2087 
Props total: 5954 5 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
 Boogersugar said 🔗
The real answer concerning the most important thing for gut health is fiber
emoji
FACTS! Eat more fiber
+4   

2 months ago '06        #17
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10109 10 K  Slaps total: 3572 3 K
 Castro 10304 said 🔗
Also check the color of your pee, the darker it is the worse

I thought dark pee was linked to dehydration
+13   

2 months ago '14        #18
longliverick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25597 25 K  Slaps total: 12900 12 K
 SuperMan7mile said 🔗
Fruits are high in sugar and basically candy at this point with how they breed them, even apples and bananas. One yellow banana has 15 grams of sugar alone.

And all plants are sprayed with pesticides, herbicides, insecticides that cause cancer and serious problems unless you get organic and even then there's still traces of it in the crops. Meanwhile round up (pesticide) is banned in most countries except USA. They put on hazmat suits and spray your food with round up super soakers (glyphosate)

Red Meat is the only food group that isn't inflammatory. Like I said glutamine is #1 most anti-inflammatory. Gra$s fed beef is the most nutritient dense food. Huge amounts of Iron, zinc, protein, B vitamins, omega 3s, fats, and electrolytes etc

Even fish and chicken and pork is filled with horrible chemicals. Mercury, plastics. They basically feed chickens literally feces, sh1t, plastic and soy at this point that's why its dirt cheap. Chickens never get to go outside and eat worms and insects like they're supposed to even the free range ones. They're all locked up together.

Who do you think is more healthy and stronger someone who eats a gra$s fed ribeye steak everyday or a vegan who eats plants all day filled with pesticides ?

Also fiber can fu#k your stomach up.

Next up you want to avoid all seed oils because they're highly processed in factories with high heat chemicals that are terrible for you, vegetable oil, canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil etc avoid those..the only healthy fats to cook with are gra$s fed butter, ghee, tallow, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil in that order

Gotta start reading nutrition labels and learn every ingredient, most of it is poison in conventional grocery stores and restaurants

Also in america you have to avoid wheat and gluten its all fu#ked up from pesticides unless you can get pasta imported from Italy/Europe where they have much better farming practices and regulations
Iíve been telling my family who loves pasta to get that pasta flour imported from Europe but they donít listen

emoji
+4   

2 months ago '23        #19
 longliverick said 🔗
Iíve been telling my family who loves pasta to get that pasta flour imported from Europe but they donít listen

emoji
The only good pasta I could find in stores is made with red lentil flour. I checked each one.

Had to stop eating pasta and bread completely.
+6   

2 months ago '23        #20
🔗

+2   

2 months ago '05        #21
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 104143 104 K  Slaps total: 14219 14 K
I thought too much red meat isn’t good for you?
+15   

2 months ago '05        #22
Schavez98 
Props total: 11748 11 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
 donnyyy said 🔗
Have some kombucha

Kombucha gets your stomach right quick.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #23
 loveeveryday said 🔗

those probiotics and apple cider vinegar hits the spot for real
+4   

2 months ago '15        #24
 SuperMan7mile said 🔗
most store bought kombucha, yogurt, or kefir has a sh1t ton of added sugar in it
yeah some do but not all

just gotta know what to get... of course everybody sees a drink gets popular and they start making all kinds of drinks to jump on the bandwagon
+4   

2 months ago '05        #25
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29020 29 K  Slaps total: 7091 7 K
 Hoops Savant said 🔗

bro if u sh1ttin 3 times daily that might be a problem…

🔗

+7   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Apr 14 - Brazil-US travelers will need to show bank statements to visit countr..
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside nigerian bodybuilder shot and k*lled by his wife
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+358
Video inside Apr 15 - Ohio Uber driver k*lled by 81 year old man
115 comments