online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Imaginary: First Clip Here Ahead Of Release In Theaters Next Week

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
182 page views
2 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x258
Props total: 324714 324 K  Slaps total: 10477 10 K
icon Imaginary: First Clip Here Ahead Of Release In Theaters Next Week

YT

"Imaginary has released a clip online, as we are only a week away from the latest Blumhouse release. The film stars DeWanda Wise, who is also producing the film. Tom Payne, Taegen Burns, Pyper Braun, Veronica Falcon, and Betty Buckley also star in the movie. It is directed by Jeff Wadlow, who will also produce alongside Blumhouse's Jason Blum and Wise. Wadlow also co-wrote the script with Greg Erb and Jason Oremland. You can watch the brand-new clip above.

Imaginary Will Be Completely Terrifying

Jessica moves back into her childhood home with her family. Her youngest stepdaughter, Alice, develops an eerie attachment to a stuffed bear named Chauncey she finds in the basement. Alice starts playing games with Chauncey that begin playfully and become increasingly sinister. As Alice's behavior becomes more and more concerning, Jessica intervenes only to realize Chauncey is much more than the stuffed toy bear she believed him to be.

Director Jeff Wadlow sent out a quote about making the film that somehow makes this seem even more terrifying: "Not all imaginary friends are friendly… at least that's what the characters at the heart of IMAGINARY are about to find out. I love making films that play with the audience's perception of what is real and what is not. So, a horror movie exploring imaginary friends' frightening possibilities was the perfect sandbox for me to play in. I think the movie we made is filled with unexpected twists, big scares, and, above all else, a ton of thrilling fun. DeWanda, Pyper, and Taegen, the characters at the center of our story, are both believable as a blended family and a blast to watch as the tale unfolds. I think audiences will love watching them go toe to toe with Chauncey, our evil little bear. I promise you'll never look at a Teddy the same way again."

Imaginary opens in theaters next Friday, March 8th."

https://bleedingcool.com/ .. ers-next-week/
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
2 comments

2 months ago '23        #2
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5645 5 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
one thing that will help u know if u will want to see this is the rating

i don't know what this is rated, but if its pg-13 it will most likely be worthless as a horror/suspense movie
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x258 OP
Props total: 324714 324 K  Slaps total: 10477 10 K
Blumhouse Horror Movie ‘Imaginary’ Will Be Available to Watch at Home This Week

"After scaring up $30 million at the worldwide box office, Blumhouse and Lionsgate’s new horror movie Imaginary is now headed home this week, Bloody Disgusting has learned.

Meet your brand-new best friend forever when Imaginary arrives on Premium Video on Demand and Premium Electronic Sell-Through on March 26 from Lionsgate.

Beginning tomorrow, Imaginary will be available to buy for $24.99 and to rent at $19.99 (48-hour period) on participating digital platforms from which movies are purchased, including Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Google Play, Vudu, and more.

Special Features include:

Vudu Exclusive Featurette – “Forged by Fire: A Tale of Unbreakable Family Bonds”
DeWanda Wise (Jurassic World Dominion) stars in Imaginary…

“Jessica moves back into her childhood home with her family. Her youngest stepdaughter Alice develops an eerie attachment to a stuffed bear named Chauncey she finds in the basement. Alice starts playing games with Chauncey that begin playful and become increasingly sinister. As Alice’s behavior becomes more and more concerning, Jessica intervenes only to realize Chauncey is much more than the stuffed toy bear she believed him to be.”

🔗

↪🔗
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7510
Video inside Snoops checks Drake about that bullsh1t
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+16910
audio inside Drake-Taylor Made Freestyle
1164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 19 - House advances a $95 BILLION aid package for Ukraine, Israel 🇺..
99 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1877
audio inside Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake & J Cole Diss)
609 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop