online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 29 - Trump and Biden both headed to the Border today

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '20        #1
521 page views
33 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 31344 31 K  Slaps total: 5901 5 K
icon Feb 29 - Trump and Biden both headed to the Border today

+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
33 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 172905 172 K  Slaps total: 29318 29 K
🔗

🔗

1 month ago '05        #3
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗
Theyre both extremely old dementia ridden clowns who don't give a fu#k about you.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #4
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57470 57 K  Slaps total: 8152 8 K
Throw them both over
+2   

1 month ago '23        #5
Dripset 
Props total: 4572 4 K  Slaps total: 2282 2 K
Where a sicario at 2 for one deal today
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 73123 73 K  Slaps total: 15550 15 K
Both are going to pretend to have a stern stance on illegal immigration but be ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į) after the fact because they know most of Americaís slave labor is comprised of inmates or illegals.

1 month ago '13        #7
mkhrt92 
Props total: 71917 71 K  Slaps total: 15469 15 K
 knowTHEledge said 🔗
Theyre both extremely old dementia ridden clowns who don't give a fu#k about you.
Facts
+1   

1 month ago '19        #8
Jp07 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 2356 2 K
 knowTHEledge said 🔗
I'm not trying to defend Trump cuz I def don't like him but you can't compare the two in that way.
Joe Biden is obviously gone and you're in extreme denial if you say he's not.
They've been trying to say Trump got dementia since he was president and I don't really see any evidence of it.
He's just an idiot and can't stop himself from saying stupid shut, he been like that his whole life.
I'm not saying either would be better than the other at this point but I don't think we need to make statements about people that aren't true when there's plenty of other bad things about the guy you could choose from instead

1 month ago '09        #9
ShadyVsEminem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21818 21 K  Slaps total: 3797 3 K
Day one

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-29-2024 at 01:14 PM..

1 month ago '04        #10
1000bluntz 
Props total: 49060 49 K  Slaps total: 10626 10 K
 knowTHEledge said 🔗
If you honestly believe that Trump is even close to as gone Biden is in the dementia department you are a basically nothing but disingenuous liar
emoji

1 month ago '23        #11
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12281 12 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
 Jp07 said 🔗
I'm not trying to defend Trump cuz I def don't like him but you can't compare the two in that way.
They've been trying to say Trump got dementia since he was president and I don't really see any evidence of it.
He's just an idiot and can't stop himself from saying stupid shut, he been like that his whole life.
I'm not saying either would be better than the other at this point but I don't think we need to make statements about people that aren't true when there's plenty of other bad things about the guy you could choose from instead
 1000bluntz said 🔗
If you honestly believe that Trump is even close to as gone Biden is in the dementia department you are a basically nothing but disingenuous liar
emoji
This compilation of your dear leader aren’t signs of dementia though, right?!?
emoji

🔗

+2   

1 month ago '19        #12
Jp07 
 ThesOne said 🔗
This compilation of your dear leader arenít signs of dementia though, right?!?
emoji

↪🔗
I literally in my post said I don't like the guy.. I know your slow apparently can't read too.
Trump does not have dementia. Why are you watching compilation videos, I watch the full speeches.
There is no comparing Trump and Biden on this issue and if you are trying to then you are the one that's got some mental issues.
Stick to reality and use the 1000 things Trump has done and said that are actually bad and would hurt him.
When you use things that just aren't true just to suit your ideals it ruins the whole thing and makes people not wanna listen to anything else you got to say because it's obvious you are full of sh1t

1 month ago '05        #13
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
 Gravity said 🔗
One wants open border with perks

emoji
One won't have legislation passed to close the border because its power over people
emoji

1000bluntz said 🔗
emoji
I don't believe I said one is more far off than the other. I said they're both too fu#king old and losing it.
emoji

Jp07 said 🔗
You not seeing the mental failings of two geriatrics is on you, fam. One being less senile than the other doesn't make things any better. Two 80+yr old men losing their minds isn't out of the ordinary and you're in extreme denial if you don't see any mental shortcomings of BOTH.

At the end of the day a cripple fight is still a cripple fight no matter how much you like your favorite cripple.

1 month ago '04        #14
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109513 109 K  Slaps total: 14256 14 K
 1000bluntz said 🔗
emoji
Right on cue

Guess both sides are the same don’t matter in this case

1 month ago '23        #15
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12281 12 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
 Jp07 said 🔗
I literally in my post said I don't like the guy.. I know your slow apparently can't read too.
Trump does not have dementia. Why are you watching compilation videos, I watch the full speeches.
There is no comparing Trump and Biden on this issue and if you are trying to then you are the one that's got some mental issues.
Stick to reality and use the 1000 things Trump has done and said that are actually bad and would hurt him.
When you use things that just aren't true just to suit your ideals it ruins the whole thing and makes people not wanna listen to anything else you got to say because it's obvious you are full of sh1t
Went ad hominem because you canít refute that your orange daddy is just as old as Biden and is suffering from cognitive decline.

Iíll let you continue speaking into your echo chamber since I donít engage in discourse with individuals when the basic assumption is that Trump is mentally stable and will come up with excuses to defend his behavior.

Enjoy the rest of your day

1 month ago '19        #16
Jp07 
 ThesOne said 🔗
Went ad hominem because you canít refute that your orange daddy is just as old as Biden and is suffering from cognitive decline.

Iíll let you continue speaking into your echo chamber since I donít engage in discourse with individuals when the basic assumption is that Trump is mentally stable and will come up with excuses to defend his behavior.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Mentally unstable is not the same thing as dementia so if that's what you're going with you just proved my point...

1 month ago '19        #17
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 92710 92 K  Slaps total: 8857 8 K
 1000bluntz said 🔗
emoji

He called his wife Mercedes last week.. quit sucking d1ck

+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '21        #18
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 47113 47 K  Slaps total: 6407 6 K
Listening to trump he sound like a 12 year old on one of THOSE haribo commercials
+6   

1 month ago '10        #19
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56140 56 K  Slaps total: 8516 8 K
 Jp07 said 🔗
I'm not trying to defend Trump
emoji
+6   

1 month ago '15        #20
K1ngtuck 
Props total: 1682 1 K  Slaps total: 179 179
 1000bluntz said 🔗
emoji
Meant to slap
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
justinjones 
Props total: 47925 47 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
This is all pandering sh1t until congress actually passes a bill
+1   

1 month ago '15        #22
K1ngtuck 
Props total: 1682 1 K  Slaps total: 179 179
Anybody trying to compare the two at this point is ridiculous and disingenuous at best. One is Old we got it, he dedicated 59 years of his life to public service and had zero legitimate scandals, not these made-up sh1ts for 4chan, Reddit, and Facebook. Yea, his kids are fu#ked up name almost every president in our lives had fu#ked up kids, the bush twins, the other one slightly younger, they could’ve been in high school together, has 92 criminal indictments, an adjudicated rapist, the only reason it’s classified as s3xual assault and not r@pe is because she testified she could not remember/tell if it was his pen1s or finger, an adjudicated fraudster who lies about the size and value of his assets, who tried to other throw the government through a series of planning and widespread coordinated events including the ultimate riot at the capital, who while he was president gave classified intel on our security and our allies to historic hostile nations for essentially free because it benefited him? People forget Russia placed a nuclear missile just 90 miles off the coast of Florida. Has threatened Judges and their families, courtroom staff, and even juries, said from day one that he wants to be a dictator, has threatened to jail his perceived opponents, and shut down media that he doesn't agree with. Betray all of our alliances which would ultimately weaken the United States since most countries haven't seriously invested in their military complex since the US conquered the globe through “friendship” aka NATO.
This mf stood on stage last weekend and said black people see themselves in him because he’s been indicted and mistreated like the black people all these years, and that the black people run around selling t-shirts with his mugshot for 19.99.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
Enc0re` 
Props total: 581 581  Slaps total: 141 141
 ShadyVsEminem said 🔗
Day one
↪🔗
Didn't he already say that sh1t and Mexico was going to pay for it and nothing came about of it.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #24
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109513 109 K  Slaps total: 14256 14 K

1 month ago '23        #25
LowCountrySC 
Props total: 5397 5 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
if youve seen both trip visits and cant fathom how byedon is a better president, learn to tie a noose and jump.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5422
audio inside Drake Diss? (Leak)
796 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2222
logo 4/13 @ 6PM EST: UFC 300 in Vegas - Gaethje v Holloway; Zhang v Yan; Pereir..
2057 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+2220
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics
257 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 13 - Welp South Florida woman presumed dead after armed carjacking, kidnap..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news