online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden ‘too old🗳️

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
4839 page views
321 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x584
Props total: 313456 313 K  Slaps total: 44353 44 K
icon Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden ‘too old🗳️

IG

Last edited by theFREAK; 02-29-2024 at 10:47 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
321 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 92861 92 K  Slaps total: 8871 8 K
Both of them too fu#king old
+139   

2 months ago '06        #3
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53955 53 K  Slaps total: 7024 7 K
 DadeCounty said 🔗
Both of them too fu#king old
Yea I'm down for an age limit of 70

And not even where you could be 69 and run

I mean if a sitting President will turn 70 during their time as President they should have to step down.

I know there's a lot of people who are sharp at 70 but many, especially most of these career long politicians are so detached from the average person especially the young generations they really don't have what it takes.
+62   

2 months ago '12        #4
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x64
Props total: 99052 99 K  Slaps total: 6193 6 K
Gov. Gavin Newsom, Gov. Andy Beshear, or Gov. Pritzker can all hold the fort down and beat Trump in the general.
+2   

2 months ago '23        #5
Typewriter 
Props total: 8771 8 K  Slaps total: 5945 5 K
 Gramz said 🔗
Gov. Gavin Newsom, Gov. Andy Beshear, or Gov. Pritzker can all hold the fort down and beat Trump in the general.
Beshear would be a lock if he would have actually wanted to run.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #6
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 173511 173 K  Slaps total: 29387 29 K
🔗

+7   

2 months ago '11        #7
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 226260 226 K  Slaps total: 29594 29 K
Biden is somehow too old, but trump is young?
+66   

2 months ago '14        #8
RasheedLateef  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9645 9 K  Slaps total: 808 808
 Gramz said 🔗
Agreed, but what could possibly happen is Biden stepping down if re-elected and letting Kamala become the first black woman to be president, then all hell breaks loose
emoji
but if the D’s were to galvanize around any of the people you mentioned they’d need to pull the trigger on that now, it’ll be summer before we know it and I’m sure Biden and Trump will be on the campaign trail heavy by then(Trump’s already in the campaign trail and getting his grift- I mean grind on)
+10   

2 months ago '17        #9
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 73303 73 K  Slaps total: 15580 15 K
Trump is 3 years younger than Biden. If Trump were to win, he’ll be the same age as Biden is now.
+25   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 142058 142 K  Slaps total: 21439 21 K
somebody didn't see this coming

+25   

2 months ago '14        #11
RasheedLateef  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9645 9 K  Slaps total: 808 808
 yola said 🔗

If/when he loses to Brandon, then what if you’re Trump lol
+5   

2 months ago '04        #12
justinjones 
Props total: 48032 48 K  Slaps total: 2539 2 K
both men are around the same age as bill clinton who was president 30 years ago. They both old
+29   

2 months ago '21        #13
I am awake 
Props total: 18173 18 K  Slaps total: 5307 5 K
emoji
my country is a joke.
+16   

2 months ago '23        #14
LowCountrySC 
Props total: 5440 5 K  Slaps total: 1839 1 K
ByeDon gonna kick ole ret@rded orange cuKK-kboys a$s once again.

keep being loud and obnoxious you god fearing/loving right wing ret@rds.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #15
Tripsev 
Props total: 13126 13 K  Slaps total: 5766 5 K
 bigki1la said 🔗
Yea I'm down for an age limit of 70

And not even where you could be 69 and run

I mean if a sitting President will turn 70 during their time as President they should have to step down.

I know there's a lot of people who are sharp at 70 but many, especially most of these career long politicians are so detached from the average person especially the young generations they really don't have what it takes.

Change the minimum to 30 too.

2 months ago '04        #16
Jolt21 
Props total: 409 409  Slaps total: 113 113
i dont get why people dont want to be president at 40 or some sh1t. this whole "wait your turn" thing is nonsense. If you got enough momentum, just fu#king go for it (i.e. AOC, Gavin Newsom). Too many people with ADHD these days. you gonna lose that momentum if you just fu#k around.

Also, dont know if i believe these polls. Cause i know if someone polled me, i would also say Biden too old...but when push come to shove and i'm in that voting both, and old Biden is better than trump. Cause a) an old biden probably not running the show - his staff is, and they've done a dam good job this term so far, and b) if he dies while on the job, then next Dem up, which is still better than Trump anyway.
+14   

2 months ago '15        #17
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22530 22 K  Slaps total: 4164 4 K
Anyone who suggests Biden is old is clearly an agent. If anything Biden looks sharper than ever!

Am I doing it right??? @@ ???

2 months ago '23        #18
Hoops Savant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7526 7 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
 Sin said 🔗
Biden is somehow too old, but trump is young?
Trump doesn't carry himself like a elderly fu#k
+7   

2 months ago '04        #19
Jolt21 
 yola said 🔗

on a separate note, like WHAT THE fu#k is this, SCOTUS?

When i heard they accepted the case, but then it may not even go to trial till after the election...That is CRAZY.

n1ggas aint never heard of Triaging? This is KIND OF IMPORTANT.

This aint some miniscule decision that will have little impact. this could affect generations of lives. The fact they are waiting so long for this trial is a slap in the face of every american. this isn't a simple desk job. if you want to be a supreme court judge, do the work. stay in that fu#king chamber till you make a decision. watch them go on a "break" or something like these government officals always go. I'm a doctor, and when i'm working, i cant just go on a break. if i have a patient on the OR table, i cant just come back days or even hours later. i gotta finish the job.

like i cant understand this at all. i honestly wish i could sue them for sucking so much.
+6   

2 months ago '19        #20
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28613 28 K  Slaps total: 5463 5 K
sh1t I don’t know what to think anymore

Down in GA Kemp been cutting checks for teachers all type of sh1t

Meanwhile the left thinks flooding the country with anti-black migrants is the way to go…
+1   

2 months ago '05        #21
youngvito18 
Props total: 41592 41 K  Slaps total: 7079 7 K
 Jolt21 said 🔗
i dont get why people dont want to be president at 40 or some sh1t. this whole "wait your turn" thing is nonsense. If you got enough momentum, just fu#king go for it (i.e. AOC, Gavin Newsom). Too many people with ADHD these days. you gonna lose that momentum if you just fu#k around.

Also, dont know if i believe these polls. Cause i know if someone polled me, i would also say Biden too old...but when push come to shove and i'm in that voting both, and old Biden is better than trump. Cause a) an old biden probably not running the show - his staff is, and they've done a dam good job this term so far, and b) if he dies while on the job, then next Dem up, which is still better than Trump anyway.
Imagine being a 40 year old millionaire...with kids...a wife...and a successful life

And then running for president....and then having weirdos hire firms to find dirt on you and when they cant find dirt have people go on news platforms and spread lies

If you want to be president......you better have enjoyed your life because it feels like ANYONE who becomes president wnds up being HATED by 48% of the country

sh1t...look how they treated Obama or even George Herbert Bush

That sh1t seems extremely stressful
+11   

2 months ago '04        #22
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13870 13 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
What they mean is, they're both old, but one of them carries himself like the skeleton from the intro to Tales from the Crypt.
+10   

2 months ago '13        #23
bx to the tx 
Props total: 7201 7 K  Slaps total: 6803 6 K
Trump 2024 baby
+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
Jolt21 
 youngvito18 said 🔗
Imagine being a 40 year old millionaire...with kids...a wife...and a successful life

And then running for president....and then having weirdos hire firms to find dirt on you and when they cant find dirt have people go on news platforms and spread lies

If you want to be president......you better have enjoyed your life because it feels like ANYONE who becomes president wnds up being HATED by 48% of the country

sh1t...look how they treated Obama or even George Herbert Bush

That sh1t seems extremely stressful
i get what you're saying, and would agree with you for the people who are millonaires on that path to presidency....but there are 'young' people in gov who are not rich, and i bet one day would like to run (and i would think most aren't). i think if you want to be president, you've already accepted the social torture that may come with it, and are hopefully yearning for that (and all the positive as well). so for those people i dont get why they just dont go now.

like i bet AOCs life would actually be less stressful if she were president (i dont know sh1t about her politically, but i just mean socially). Right now i bet she gets harassed every once in a while with little to no security. if she just runs for president, now she got secret service.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #25
pippen33 
Props total: 80127 80 K  Slaps total: 9448 9 K
 blackadamwarloc said 🔗
sh1t I don’t know what to think anymore
Obviously
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7719
Diddy allegedly had s*xual intercourse with Carl Winslow
228 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo 5 star Cormani McClain transferring from Colorado
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-3611
Video inside 18 year old sentenced to 45 years on his birthday..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+457
Video inside Only fans creators crash while making content in car (autopilot)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish